PDA

View Full Version : Time For Heroes

Hibs4185
03-05-2020, 01:45 PM
Since buying the DVD when it went on sale, I’ve never watched it. I’ve always put it off, it’s always been a thing to look forward too.

Well today’s the day. The mrs and wee one are having to stay at her parents house over night because our boiler broke down this morning, we have no heating or hot water, and I’m home alone. Few drinks, no 9 month old around and the best day of my life about to be replayed.

Just waiting for the drinks to get cold and shove it on at 3pm. Can’t wait!

Billy Whizz
03-05-2020, 01:47 PM
Since buying the DVD when it went on sale, I’ve never watched it. I’ve always put it off, it’s always been a thing to look forward too.

Well today’s the day. The mrs and wee one are having to stay at her parents house over night because our boiler broke down this morning, we have no heating or hot water, and I’m home alone. Few drinks, no 9 month old around and the best day of my life about to be replayed.

I went to the cinema to watch the premiere, but haven’t watched it since
Enjoy

GreenCastle
03-05-2020, 02:02 PM

It’s an incredible watch. Makes you love Hibs even more.

Has anyone not watched it yet ?

PISTOL1875
03-05-2020, 02:07 PM
My advice is not to watch it with a bevvy in you.......

Aldo
03-05-2020, 02:20 PM
I watched it yesterday and the bit after SDG scores I was still nervous even though I knew the outcome.

Few tears then and one yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PPZPOL
03-05-2020, 02:21 PM

Mine still in the wrapper, I think the time has come to watch it. No idea why I’ve been putting it off. Will perhaps save it till the 21st of this month.

GreenCastle
03-05-2020, 02:24 PM
Mine still in the wrapper, I think the time has come to watch it. No idea why I’ve been putting it off. Will perhaps save it till the 21st of this month.

Wow!

You will love it - sit down - no interruptions and just enjoy.

Hibs4185
03-05-2020, 02:26 PM
Hanlon just equalised-I’m already greeting 😂

jacomo
03-05-2020, 02:55 PM
Hanlon just equalised-I’m already greeting 😂

Prepare yourself, it’s gonna get a lot more emotional.

NadeAteMyLunch!
03-05-2020, 03:19 PM
Hanlon just equalised-I’m already greeting [emoji23]

Wait until the piano chords start is all I’ll say [emoji102]

Joe6-2
03-05-2020, 06:45 PM

That’s a great idea, think a lot of us will be watching it on the 21st!!!!

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-05-2020, 06:51 PM

My old man's copy has yet to be opened, we're going to keep it until the 21st too.

SquashedFrogg
03-05-2020, 06:55 PM
Bubble like a bairn when Petrie talks 😭

Hulk1875
03-05-2020, 06:57 PM
Watched the first disc the other day soon as it starts lump in my throat and a wee tear 💚

Hibs4185
03-05-2020, 06:59 PM
Bubble like a bairn when Petrie talks 😭

I couldn’t believe the emotion in his voice when he was being interviewed. RP is a legend

tamig
03-05-2020, 09:26 PM

Mine is still wrapped in its packaging. Needs to be a very special moment.

GreenCastle
03-05-2020, 09:44 PM
Mine is still wrapped in its packaging. Needs to be a very special moment.

World Pandemic ?

21st May ?

Enjoy it when it comes - impressive you have waited ! It’s incredible.

WoreTheGreen
03-05-2020, 09:50 PM
I bought 2 in case I wore the first one out which is strange because I don’t watch it that much for two reasons one it’s to emotional and two I don’t want to dilute that feeling

HibbyAndy
03-05-2020, 11:16 PM
I started greeting when Sir David said ' I knew i was getting it '

poolman
03-05-2020, 11:38 PM

Canny believe you've waited this long 😮

California-Hibs
04-05-2020, 02:48 AM
As a side note. I myself have the dvd, and yep, absolutely incredible. But boy would I love it if Hibs made it digital so it could be downloaded and kept on file forever! Plus id be able to watch it on so many more platforms.

Yes, i can rip the dvd to my laptop but I feel it compresses it and doesn't give it the quality it deserves..

hibeesjoe
04-05-2020, 05:21 AM
I thought Hibs missed a trick not bringing out a Blu-ray version. Everything that was in the dvd would originally have been filmed in HD.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Viva_Palmeiras
04-05-2020, 06:56 AM
Wait until the piano chords start is all I’ll say [emoji102]

The dvd is perfect. The Only change I’d make is to have Gordon Smiths pianist son play the piano.