PDA

View Full Version : Sporting Integrety - should Hearts stay up or get Relegated

A Hi-Bee
02-05-2020, 01:40 PM
A wee quick straw poll here on the grounds of "Sporting Integrity"
Should Hearts be saved by recalibration or any other magical fantasy way concocted.
Or should they be relegated as they are without doubt bottom of the league.
Or should they be relegated just because they are hearts and they have been the worst football team this past year.

munchar
02-05-2020, 01:52 PM
100% relegated.
Putting rivalry aside, Hamilton, St.Mirren, Ross Co etc scrapping around for survival on a shoestring budget. Hearts massively overspending & still cut adrift at the bottom. I would honestly say if it was us doing the same, I’d say we deserved to go down also. So given the advantages they’ve had over the rest of the bottom 6, sporting integrity says they’ve failed miserably & should take their medicine. Not that I’d want us to, & can understand Budge is doing what’s best for her club.

Waxy
02-05-2020, 02:02 PM
Been through this.
There is no should they, they are down.
People, journalists are just bumping their gums going round in circles like somethings wrong.
Going on about loans. Whats loans got to do with anything?
Theres nothing wrong.
The seasons over.

Aldo
02-05-2020, 02:27 PM
The word integrity should never ever be mentioned in the same sentence as that mob imho.

As it stands the best and worst teams in each league are there for all to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aldo
02-05-2020, 02:28 PM
Been through this.
There is no should they, they are down.
People, journalists are just bumping their gums going round in circles like somethings wrong.
Going on about loans. Whats loans got to do with anything?
Theres nothing wrong.
The seasons over.

Newco and others are looking into everything and anything from years and years again to fill this secret dossier to show the SPFL in a bad light.

Waxy
02-05-2020, 02:35 PM
Newco and others are looking into everything and anything from years and years again to fill this secret dossier to show the SPFL in a bad light.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkPretty clear the SPFL have done nothing wrong.
Rangers just ARE wrong, and lapdog hearts are pretty similar.

Aldo
02-05-2020, 02:40 PM
Pretty clear the SPFL have done nothing wrong.
Rangers just ARE wrong, and lapdog hearts are pretty similar.

Indeed. Stalling to process to buy time for Budge to look for sympathy and get them out of the mess they are in.

My only criticism now of the SPFL is the time it is taking for them to make the decision to end it

we are hibs
02-05-2020, 02:42 PM
Relegated. Anything else is unacceptable. You cant award titles and not have relegation.

Renfrew_Hibby
02-05-2020, 02:49 PM
I'm sure I speak for not just us but for the vast majority of Scottish football...

**** them.