PDA

View Full Version : The Rangers, becoming boring now...

EI255
01-05-2020, 08:37 PM
Even their own bigoted ex chairman says they are acting stupid. Time to f off RFC.

You really are the smeg stain of Scottish football. Cheap and used. That's The Rangers.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
01-05-2020, 08:42 PM
Even their own bigoted ex chairman says they are acting stupid. Time to f off RFC.

You really are the smeg stain of Scottish football. Cheap and used. That's The Rangers.

Sent from my LG-H840 using TapatalkThey're infinitely more petulant, tedious and pointless than the now defunct Glasgow rangers were.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Baader
01-05-2020, 08:50 PM
An embarrassment to football and to Scottish society.

Waxy
01-05-2020, 09:47 PM

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk
Hello? Hello?
They’ve always been boring.Get them cheap and used for £16.90.
They can gtf.

Mick O'Rourke
01-05-2020, 09:55 PM
'Twas ever thus......

Oliver Hardy

The Harp Awakes
01-05-2020, 11:39 PM
The good thing is the huns have put themselves on a stage to proclaim their evidence of wrongdoing by the SPFL Board. Lets see what they come up with.

Apart from their orc hoards they have very few friends in Scottish football. It's very probable they are about to make a total @rse of themselves and lose any remaining credibility - if they have any.

Get the popcorn oot.

GRA
02-05-2020, 08:55 AM
They are merely pandering to their gallery. Need to deflect from the humiliation of letting their club die, winning zilch for nearly a decade and petrified Celtic will overtake the Oldco title/trophy trophy haul. Matter of time for the latter and they know it...

Since452
02-05-2020, 09:01 AM
It used to be amusing like after the cup final when nobody rose to it but yes, it's now boring. If I were a Rangers fan I'd cringe every time something happened incase the club released a statement but they seem to lap it up.

Pretty Boy
02-05-2020, 10:25 AM
The legacy of Charles Green and Dave King is that the bigots must be pandered to.

I'm not even sure what Rangers end goal is here. The league was all but over on the park. Get their prize money and forever claim Celtic 9th title was tainted. Win win. As it is they seem to be pushing for an undefined end point that will either see financial implications or an opportunity for Celtic to achieve what everyone knows is already going to happen.

I often find that even with the so called 'decent' Rangers fans it doesn't take much for the mask to slip when you challenge them. Sectarianism and banter has become so intertwined that the line isn't so much blurred as non existent.

An outdated institution followed by relics from what should be a by gone era.

Keith_M
02-05-2020, 10:29 AM
This (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/back-to-court-for-qc-in-sectarian-football-songs-row-1097592.html) Donald Findlay?

"During a party at Rangers' Ibrox ground, Mr Findlay, 48, a leading Scottish advocate, is reported to have sung sectarian songs, including "The Sash", "Follow Follow", "Derry's Walls" and "The Billy Boys".

The video of Saturday night's events shows Mr Findlay saying: "You know at Ibrox we don't have anything to do with that sectarian stuff anymore" before launching into his array of songs."

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-05-2020, 11:33 AM
Traynor's next statement should be a peach.

Billy Whizz
02-05-2020, 11:36 AM
Traynor's next statement should be a peach.

Not sure he works for Rangers anymore

Jim44
02-05-2020, 12:07 PM
It used to be amusing like after the cup final when nobody rose to it but yes, it's now boring. If I were a Rangers fan I'd cringe every time something happened incase the club released a statement but they seem to lap it up.

No chance. Rangers supporters are in the same league as Trump supporters. That buffoon can say and do what he wants and the vast majority of his muppets will accept it to the letter of the law without question. Same goes for the majority of Rangers supporters in relation to the actions of the board. In both cases, when they are right they are right and when they are wrong, they are right.

JeMeSouviens
02-05-2020, 01:36 PM
Not sure he works for Rangers anymore

His company has their PR gig until the summer but won’t be renewed.

A Hi-Bee
02-05-2020, 01:50 PM
sevco have always been boring, so full of themself's they think they are important.