PDA

View Full Version : Local hibs hero smashes coronavirus! Neil 1 - covid-19 0

at last 61
01-05-2020, 06:51 PM
This is it! The moment we have all been waiting for!!! My dad has been given the all clear from this horrible virus. Today he came home and it still feels so surreal that he is back home. The past 5 weeks has been absolute hell for all of us in our family. After 2 weeks fighting for his life in a coma in St John's to the renal ward in the Royal infirmary, you have came so far and we are all so proud of you. We are absolutely overwhelmed by the response from everyone during this horrible time. From friends and family to strangers who just want to help as much as they can. From the bottom of my heart I will be forever grateful. Thank you also to Tam Tam the piping bam for coming out and playing the bagpipes in his hibs tartan for my dad. Thank you to every single member of NHS staff for all of their hard work and for getting him home to us all. We are all so proud of you dad you are my hero! ****** YOU COVID-19 YOU LOST!!!!

wookie70
01-05-2020, 06:55 PM
Good news, hope a quick and full recovery now he is home

DaveF
01-05-2020, 06:56 PM
This is it! The moment we have all been waiting for!!! My dad has been given the all clear from this horrible virus. Today he came home and it still feels so surreal that he is back home. The past 5 weeks has been absolute hell for all of us in our family. After 2 weeks fighting for his life in a coma in St John's to the renal ward in the Royal infirmary, you have came so far and we are all so proud of you. We are absolutely overwhelmed by the response from everyone during this horrible time. From friends and family to strangers who just want to help as much as they can. From the bottom of my heart I will be forever grateful. Thank you also to Tam Tam the piping bam for coming out and playing the bagpipes in his hibs tartan for my dad. Thank you to every single member of NHS staff for all of their hard work and for getting him home to us all. We are all so proud of you dad you are my hero! ****** YOU COVID-19 YOU LOST!!!!

Nice one. My wife and Neighbour were round there at 6.30 to welcome him back.

I've seen the Hibs themed motor driving around so great news that your old man is on the mend.

The 90+2
01-05-2020, 07:27 PM

Delighted for you mate and family and most importantly your old man. 💚

Bristolhibby
01-05-2020, 07:29 PM
Brilliant news!

Cheers

J

zitelli62
01-05-2020, 07:35 PM
Great news let's all do our bit to beat this horrible virus and hopefully we will all be back at Easter road soon.

Great news mate.

FranckSuzy
01-05-2020, 07:42 PM
Brilliant news 👏 The physios on my ward were there to clap your dad as he was discharged and were telling us about later. Enjoy your time together 💚

Bostonhibby
01-05-2020, 07:45 PM
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

brog
01-05-2020, 07:49 PM
Great news, congrats to all!

PatHead
01-05-2020, 07:55 PM
Fantastic news. Really pleased for you.

04Sauzee
01-05-2020, 08:02 PM
Fantastic news, raising a glass right now.

AltheHibby
01-05-2020, 08:10 PM
Fantastic news. :flag:

Juice-Terry
01-05-2020, 08:12 PM
Brilliant. :flag:

Billy Whizz
01-05-2020, 08:17 PM
Great news, thanks for sharing. We need all the positivity we can get can!

Barney McGrew
01-05-2020, 08:25 PM
Superb news :aok:

Mick O'Rourke
01-05-2020, 08:28 PM
Glory Glory to Neil and those heroes that got him through this awful disease

NthCarolinaHibs
01-05-2020, 08:38 PM
Brave fight indeed...well done, and all the NHS support..great news..

darwenhibby
01-05-2020, 10:26 PM
Nice to hear some positive news on this horrific disease which we only hear of the bad news it generates
Glad your dad is fully on the mend and back at ER with us all soon
GGTTH 🇳🇬🇳🇬

Bishop Hibee
01-05-2020, 11:53 PM
Fantastic.

hibeerealist
02-05-2020, 12:07 AM

Some good news in the midst of all this sorrow, I hope your dad goes fro strength to strength from here!!
GGTTH

The Harp Awakes
02-05-2020, 12:14 AM

Absolutely brilliant mate. So pleased for you and your family.:aok:

Vault Boy
02-05-2020, 12:47 AM
Wonderful news for your family. Very happy to hear that your father is back where he belongs.

Take care folks.

jax67
02-05-2020, 05:20 AM
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

HH81
02-05-2020, 05:32 AM
Amazing news so happy to hear. Tell him to rest up and not try do much too soon.

Yorkshire HFC
02-05-2020, 06:20 AM
Great news.