PDA

View Full Version : away fans next season.

greenpaper55
29-04-2020, 10:54 AM
Just a thought, if by any chance next season gets underway will away fans be allowed to visit stadia in all parts of Scotland with the view to control the virus ? You could see the scenario where 4k O F supporters are banned from visiting grounds outside Glasgow with all the financial repercussions to the home sides !

we are hibs
29-04-2020, 10:57 AM
Given there would be hundreds/thousands outside of clubs own cities looking to attend home games, i am not sure it would make much difference having away fans there. If theyre travelling from abroad for european games its a different proposition altogether.

DH1875
29-04-2020, 01:23 PM
Just a thought, if by any chance next season gets underway will away fans be allowed to visit stadia in all parts of Scotland with the view to control the virus ? You could see the scenario where 4k O F supporters are banned from visiting grounds outside Glasgow with all the financial repercussions to the home sides !

Hope not. I live in Glasgow and would be screwed for getting to ER.

Cat Stanton
29-04-2020, 01:40 PM

And, obviously, when it comes to the Old Firm - and also Hearts - it's not just covid-19 virus we should be worried about. They are likely to be infected with all sorts of nasty things. Could we shower them with disinfectant on arrival, and make them go through the wee antiseptic wash that you have to walk through in some swimming pools?

Keith_M
29-04-2020, 02:05 PM
And, obviously, when it comes to the Old Firm - and also Hearts - it's not just covid-19 virus we should be worried about. They are likely to be infected with all sorts of nasty things. Could we shower them with disinfectant on arrival, and make them go through the wee antiseptic wash that you have to walk through in some swimming pools?

Just hold up a bar of soap outside the stadium and they'll run a mile.

Viva_Palmeiras
29-04-2020, 09:26 PM
The way Spain is planning to schedule their back to new norm I’d doubt away fans will be present.
Nothing specifically mentioned for football but other events 1/3 capacity for preassigned seats?

https://youtu.be/-IPpdUN3LMQ

Sir David Gray
29-04-2020, 09:54 PM
The way Spain is planning to schedule their back to new norm I’d doubt away fans will be present.
Nothing specifically mentioned for football but other events 1/3 capacity for preassigned seats?

https://youtu.be/-IPpdUN3LMQ

I could be totally wrong but my perception is that travelling to away games in Spain isn't really a huge thing. Certainly nowhere near as common as it is in the UK.

tamig
29-04-2020, 11:33 PM
If you were banning away fans would home fans only get in if they had a Leith passport? I’d be ok but I don’t think its something that would work here.

JOD
30-04-2020, 12:47 AM
[You having a laOTE=greenpaper55;6156875]Just a thought, if by any chance next season gets underway will away fans be allugh. There is more ugly sisters numpties outside Werdgie than in it.

owed to visit stadia in all parts of Scotland with the view to control the virus ? You could see the scenario where 4k O F supporters are banned from visiting grounds outside Glasgow with all the financial repercussions to the home sides ![/QUOTE]

Keith_M
30-04-2020, 08:06 AM
Did anybody understand the above comment?

:greengrin

Badabing
30-04-2020, 08:12 AM

I think it had been a long day.

Keith_M
30-04-2020, 08:23 AM
I think it had been a long day.

Fairy Nuff.

Are Hearts doon yit?

hibbyfraelibby
30-04-2020, 08:50 AM
OF fans will not be allowed into away sections next season. They are a health hazard because their allergy to soap and water makes them a reservoir of Covid19

Sir David Gray
30-04-2020, 09:50 AM

I think it was supposed to say the following but there's been a mishap with the quoting function;

You having a laugh. There is more ugly sisters numpties outside Werdgie than in it.

hibbyfraelibby
30-04-2020, 10:27 AM
Fairy Nuff.

Are Hearts doon yit?

Fairy Snow (yet)

EI255
30-04-2020, 07:22 PM
On similar note, anyone who regularly attends overseas games (as I do) may find it difficult to obtain tickets for the bigger Euro league matches. Off the top of my head, Bundesliga matches are always extremely well attended, therefore travelling Euro fans will find it pretty difficult, if not impossible, for some of the bigger games, post Covid. Was difficult enough before Covid! Might see myself going to the likes of Czech or Baltic games. And there's always Belarus [emoji106]

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk