K&S1875
27-04-2020, 07:12 PM
12th May at 11am

Irish_Steve
27-04-2020, 07:31 PM
League called on 11th May lol

Keith_M
27-04-2020, 07:38 PM
The Rangers should resign from the SPFL in protest at all the wrongdoings and join the Irish (NI) League.

PolmontHibby
27-04-2020, 07:41 PM
We can now look forward to seeing the so called dossier.

I have a feeling it shall be rather underwhelming.

Waxy
27-04-2020, 07:49 PM
Well here we go.
The clubs voted to call the leagues and relegate the bottom clubs, Uefa said we can.
So do it.

Del Boy
27-04-2020, 07:49 PM

Unless it’s absolutely concrete evidence of bullying /bribery this vote has no chance of passing. I suspect it will be a waste of everyone’s time.

CMurdoch
27-04-2020, 07:50 PM

Think it will be a single piece of A4 rather than a collection of papers

Should have the hole ripped right oot o them if it's underwhelming piffle

The 90+2
27-04-2020, 07:51 PM
The SPFL give hearts the chance to save themselves letting Budge chair the reconstruction committee - week later they back the huns into a investigation because the result of the first vote didn’t suit them.

Hopefully once the investigation is concluded they tell Hearts to GTF. You didn’t even see Partick or Falkirk greetin about it backing Rangers nor Inverness and their hun loving Jambo Director.

The 90+2
27-04-2020, 07:52 PM
Think it will be a single piece of A4 rather than a collection of papers

“Too many Kathlics”

Vini1875
27-04-2020, 07:54 PM
I would guess that this is about appeasing their own fans. At the same time the board can say we did all we could but they are all against us and they can create their bunker mentality and sell STs. The huns can begin shouting about tainted titles etc and play the victim.

Jones28
27-04-2020, 07:55 PM
Oh just **** off rangers you ****s.

Waxy
27-04-2020, 07:58 PM
Jambos seem to be jumping around all over the place trying to put out fires.
Just accept your shegit and get doon.

Spike Mandela
27-04-2020, 07:59 PM
Once the SFA rejected the idea of an inquiry in to the handling of the EBT scandal and the authorities complicity in the whitewash of Rangers cheating I always thought it would come back to bite the SPFL on the arse.

I bet a few end up wishing they hadn't 'moved on' so quickly. Rangers and Hearts are morally bankrupt and would happily bring the whole house of cards down, lying their tits off if they thought it would benefit them.

Bostonhibby
27-04-2020, 08:02 PM

I have a feeling it shall be rather underwhelming.Sevco are dossers?

Didn't really need an SPFL EGM to tell us that but it should be fun.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Scotty Leither
27-04-2020, 08:05 PM
If Budge is backing Sevco in this I think they can wave "ta-ta" to garnering any sympathy/backing there might have been from Celtic in their grand plan to reconstruct Scottish football.

It's two teams with two separate agendas to achieve one goal - waste time.

Sevco want to spitefully take the ball into the corner to stymie Celtic being crowned champions, Hearts want to kick the ball onto the slates of their overpriced and leaky stand to prolong the process of calling the league in the hope it drives some cash-starved clubs into submission.

Shameless and utterly desperate, the pair of them.

27-04-2020, 08:15 PM

You never know, Traynor might have got some tips from Alastair Campbell on how to sex up a dossier.

GreenCastle
27-04-2020, 08:22 PM
The huns and wee huns are embarrassing Scottish football on a daily basis.

At the end of this carry on both should be fined bringing the game into disrepute.

Can’t wait to see what they both will come out with.

No evidence and relegation will be the ideal situation for the most disliked clubs in Scottish football.

Ronniekirk
27-04-2020, 08:45 PM
I would guess that this is about appeasing their own fans. At the same time the board can say we did all we could but they are all against us and they can create their bunker mentality and sell STs. The huns can begin shouting about tainted titles etc and play the victim.

Well if it transpires this it’s what it’s about then all they will have done is stir up more Ill feeling They already lack Sporting Integrity and jumping into Bed with Hearts as some sort of Moral Crusaders our to right Wrongs is Farcical
I will keep an open mind that there is something they have But back room Diplomacy and Behind the Scenes Persuasion goes on all the time
They are now doing exactly that Canvasing opinion from other Clubs to see who sides with Their view of The Natural Order as they see it
They said when The Lying King cane in they wanted Power to change things at The S F A
They have Statements about anything and Everything these Days
This is just stirring things up again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jacomo
27-04-2020, 08:45 PM
You never know, Traynor might have got some tips from Alastair Campbell on how to sex up a dossier.

Heard AC on the radio the other defending his infamous dossier - according to him, his only crime was a heartfelt desire to “level with the British people”.

Expect more of the same here, as the Rangers humbly raise concerns solely in the interests of fairness and sporting integrity.

We’ve got another two weeks of this, at least. Let’s hope there are still 42 clubs left standing by the time of the EGM.

Jamesie
27-04-2020, 09:00 PM
12th May at 11am

From Hibs’ perspective, this means the early bird deadline will fall prior to there being any certainty as to the shape and form of next season.

27-04-2020, 09:02 PM
If Budge is backing Sevco in this I think they can wave "ta-ta" to garnering any sympathy/backing there might have been from Celtic in their grand plan to reconstruct Scottish football.

It's two teams with two separate agendas to achieve one goal - waste time.

Sevco want to spitefully take the ball into the corner to stymie Celtic being crowned champions, Hearts want to kick the ball onto the slates of their overpriced and leaky stand to prolong the process of calling the league in the hope it drives some cash-starved clubs into submission.

Shameless and utterly desperate, the pair of them.

Seems like Dr B is dropping her knickers in exchange for 1 SPFL club's vote for reconstruction but costing herself another's, as you point out.

jacomo
27-04-2020, 09:31 PM
From Hibs’ perspective, this means the early bird deadline will fall prior to there being any certainty as to the shape and form of next season.

Yeah the club have to take a look at that I think. STs are the lifeblood of the club but plenty of folk gonna struggle to secure their seats in time.

Joe6-2
27-04-2020, 09:58 PM
I hate the f****** the rangers, and their nodding dog, herts

Keith_M
28-04-2020, 07:40 AM
I have no issues believing that there's bullying and corruption at the SPFL, it's just the club that are now pretending to be our saviours in standing up to these 'bullies' that has me rolling on the floor, along with 'Sideshow Anne'.

It's a bit like Mussolini demanding an investigation into Fascism by the Nazis... with Franco shouting his support from the sidelines.

Alan62
28-04-2020, 09:42 AM
When The Rangers are leading the crusade for 'sporting integrity' you know that something has gone far wrong.

The 90+2
28-04-2020, 09:46 AM
When The Rangers are leading the crusade for 'sporting integrity' you know that something has gone far wrong.

You know that the world is completely ****ed up more like.

Between that, Boris and Trump it’s like one of they Simpson’s Halloween specials from about 20 years ago.

The Spaceman
28-04-2020, 01:12 PM
Really, really hope that Sevco 2012 hit the wall again soon and that is them officially dead and rotting in the ground. No imitations, no comeback, dead. The most poisonous, bigoted and bitter club on this Earth and we would all be in a better place without them.

Bristolhibby
28-04-2020, 01:49 PM

It was a bit like Saudi Arabia being the chair for a UN Human Rights panel.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/anger-after-saudi-arabia-chosen-to-head-key-un-human-rights-panel-10509716.htm

Del Boy
28-04-2020, 03:27 PM
Just to point out that this vote will fail pretty much regardless of what Rangers “dossier” shows. It needs 8/10 championship teams to vote for it - Dunfermline and Alloa chairmen both on spfl board (and put their names to today’s statement which basically tells clubs to move on) and Dundee Utd who have been promoted as a result of the vote are not now going to vote for any sort of investigation! So it’s failed already from what I can see.

Also be amazed if QOS who were saved from possible relegation want anything changed!

Spike Mandela
28-04-2020, 04:35 PM
Hearts and Rangers in the trenches together....

https://youtu.be/QoNln78HGN8

ballengeich
28-04-2020, 04:45 PM
I hope that the clubs vote on the strength of what Rangers produce in their dossier. If their evidence is insufficient to justify an inquiry then it should be made clear to them that that's why their proposal has been voted down.

I'm slightly uneasy about the way things have been handled, including the involvement of Deloitte to look at a very small section of the proceedings. I'm also uneasy about cost being used as an excuse for not investigating. However, there is an inexpensive alternative. Set up a small committee of say three club reps to carry out an internal investigation. One of the committee would be board member Stewart Robertson of Rangers. It would keep the huns quiet until they can find another reason to complain and also keep Robertson busy while others get on with the real work that's needed.

28-04-2020, 06:36 PM

I doubt anybody other than Rangers fans thinks it is about what Rangers say it is about. They're trying every trick in the book to stop 9 in a row and when that fails they'll switch to insisting on an asterisk in the record books.

Billy Whizz
28-04-2020, 06:38 PM
I doubt anybody other than Rangers fans thinks it is about what Rangers say it is about. They're trying every trick in the book to stop 9 in a row and when that fails they'll switch to insisting on an asterisk in the record books.

So you think their ultimate motive, is to have the season called null and void?

brog
28-04-2020, 07:16 PM
I hope that the clubs vote on the strength of what Rangers produce in their dossier. If their evidence is insufficient to justify an inquiry then it should be made clear to them that that's why their proposal has been voted down.

I'm slightly uneasy about the way things have been handled, including the involvement of Deloitte to look at a very small section of the proceedings. I'm also uneasy about cost being used as an excuse for not investigating. However, there is an inexpensive alternative. Set up a small committee of say three club reps to carry out an internal investigation. One of the committee would be board member Stewart Robertson of Rangers. It would keep the huns quiet until they can find another reason to complain and also keep Robertson busy while others get on with the real work that's needed.

You mean Robertson would investigate his own club's complaint which probably arose from the information he provided to The Rangers? What could possibly go wrong? :wink:

Ozyhibby
28-04-2020, 07:24 PM
St. Mirren voting against an investigation.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/st-mirren-call-spfl-end-21941997.amp?__twitter_impression=true

28-04-2020, 07:33 PM
So you think their ultimate motive, is to have the season called null and void?

Probably, by first of all getting the vote to call the lower leagues called null and void. If they were to achieve that (which I doubt they will) then they'd really ramp things up re scrapping the season.

Waxy
28-04-2020, 07:40 PM

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/st-mirren-call-spfl-end-21941997.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Exactly St Mirren. Its been voted, Uefa ok’d it. Do it.Pay out the clubs.
Get the feeling jambos want a club or two to go bust. Hearts playing with peoples jobs by stalling it all.

28-04-2020, 07:40 PM

This one will have the Jambos getting their knickers in a twist.

They're right though. It's a sideshow. As is the Budge task force.

Since452
28-04-2020, 07:44 PM
This one will have the Jambos getting their knickers in a twist.

They're right though. It's a sideshow. As is the Budge task force.

Big bad "St Liedown" slapping them yet again

28-04-2020, 08:00 PM
Big bad "St Liedown" slapping them yet again

😄

Can't see either Celtic, Motherwell, St Johnstone, Ross County or Hamilton wanting an investigation that could potentially undo the vote to call the league.

Ozyhibby
28-04-2020, 08:01 PM
[emoji1]

Can't see either Celtic, Motherwell, St Johnstone, Ross County or Hamilton wanting an investigation that could potentially undo the vote to call the league.

Can’t see anyone wanting anything that will distract from effort to get games playing again.

ballengeich
28-04-2020, 08:08 PM
You mean Robertson would investigate his own club's complaint which probably arose from the information he provided to The Rangers? What could possibly go wrong? :wink:

Make him one of a group. Same as putting Budge in charge of the reconstruction working party. Make the person who's complaining responsible for coming up with evidence of wrongdoing and positive proposals for improvement which the rest of the clubs can then vote on. If it's found that officials or member clubs have behaved incorrectly then appropriate disciplinary and remedial action can be taken.

Look at the Rangers and Hearts fans websites. They all talk of the SPFL as if it were some externally imposed body rather than a democratic organisation which instructs its officials to implement policies made through votes by its members, the clubs. If their representatives can be seen to be involved in decision making some of them will get more in touch with real life (I hope).

Rumble de Thump
28-04-2020, 08:35 PM
Make him one of a group. Same as putting Budge in charge of the reconstruction working party. Make the person who's complaining responsible for coming up with evidence of wrongdoing and positive proposals for improvement which the rest of the clubs can then vote on. If it's found that officials or member clubs have behaved incorrectly then appropriate disciplinary and remedial action can be taken.

Look at the Rangers and Hearts fans websites. They all talk of the SPFL as if it were some externally imposed body rather than a democratic organisation which instructs its officials to implement policies made through votes by its members, the clubs. If their representatives can be seen to be involved in decision making some of them will get more in touch with real life (I hope).

Sevco's representative has already been involved in the SPFL's decision making, every step of the way. Sevco shouldnt be involved in any kind of investigation when the only evidence points to them being the ones causing trouble.

JimBHibees
28-04-2020, 08:36 PM
What is the percentage of clubs that would need to vote for Ragers investigation?

mjhibby
28-04-2020, 08:41 PM
Exactly St Mirren. Its been voted, Uefa ok’d it. Do it.Pay out the clubs.
Get the feeling jambos want a club or two to go bust. Hearts playing with peoples jobs by stalling it all.

That’s the hub of it. There are only two clubs causing all the friction in Scottish football. One trying pathetically to stop Celtic winning nine in a row and one desperately trying to somehow avoid the most deserved of relegation. Patrick and Falkirk behaved as clubs should in these times. Only two have behaved like self serving morons.

SouthMoroccoStu
28-04-2020, 08:50 PM
That’s the hub of it. There are only two clubs causing all the friction in Scottish football. One trying pathetically to stop Celtic winning nine in a row and one desperately trying to somehow avoid the most deserved of relegation. Patrick and Falkirk behaved as clubs should in these times. Only two have behaved like self serving morons.

Well said

H18S NX
28-04-2020, 08:52 PM
You know that the world is completely ****ed up more like.

Between that, Boris and Trump it’s like one of they Simpson’s Halloween specials from about 20 years ago....Thanks m8y,that really cheered me up,:aok:

Ozyhibby
28-04-2020, 09:05 PM
What is the percentage of clubs that would need to vote for Ragers investigation?

75% in each division.

JohnM1875
28-04-2020, 09:07 PM
75% in each division.

Oft. Unlucky The Rangers.

Bostonhibby
28-04-2020, 09:18 PM
Couldn't the Duncan's and their Sevco pals just be given an important sounding project to jointly look into to get them out the way whilst the right thinking majority just focus on finishing the season and making sure football survives intact when this mess is over?

How about a Big Task Force to agree a single standard format for all statements issued by Scottish football teams in the future. An outline discussion paper to be delivered by Christmas but leaked to the Guardian's golf correspondent by November?

2 members should be enough so long as they have a pen and clipboard each and can share a stapler without having to issue a statement about it.

ballengeich
28-04-2020, 09:33 PM
Sevco's representative has already been involved in the SPFL's decision making, every step of the way. Sevco shouldnt be involved in any kind of investigation when the only evidence points to them being the ones causing trouble.

They should be involved so that they can't claim to be victims. If you have a troublemaker in your group, get them to produce solutions to the things they're complaining about.

Rumble de Thump
28-04-2020, 10:18 PM
They should be involved so that they can't claim to be victims. If you have a troublemaker in your group, get them to produce solutions to the things they're complaining about.

They have a rep on the SPFL board so they will be involved. Their rep will be getting investigated.

Ozyhibby
29-04-2020, 08:15 AM
With St. Mirren, Hamilton and Motherwell definite no voters, it only takes one more from the prem and this is dead in the water two weeks before the actual meeting.

Bostonhibby
29-04-2020, 08:18 AM
With St. Mirren, Hamilton and Motherwell definite no voters, it only takes one more from the prem and this is dead in the water two weeks before the actual meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCome on Hibs, you know it makes sense.

NZ Green
29-04-2020, 08:32 AM
It's so cringe that Rangers and Hearts are claiming 'sporting integrity' when it's blatantly just self interest. Its OK to have self preservation, just don't pretend its something everyone else should rally behind for the good of the sport. Its funny they talk of 'transparency' when everyone can see right through them.

Waxy
29-04-2020, 08:32 AM

Good chance this could happen today.
The clubs need paid out. The seasons over? Teams have been promoted already, teams have been relegated already.
Can we start planning for next season now please.
Clubs have voted to declare Celtic champions and demote whoever finished last.
Its done and dusted for this season.
Well done all the winners, commiserations to the losers.
Thats Football.

SouthMoroccoStu
29-04-2020, 08:40 AM
Come on Hibs, you know it makes sense.

Too right

Can't see Celtic supporting it either

The Count
29-04-2020, 08:45 AM
Dont know the best tactics but we need to see the Hun dossier before blowing it out of the water.If not they will endlessly go on about there secret dossier.Lets expose it because myself and many think it will be a damp squib that the Huns do not really want to publish.

Bostonhibby
29-04-2020, 08:52 AM
Dont know the best tactics but we need to see the Hun dossier before blowing it out of the water.If not they will endlessly go on about there secret dossier.Lets expose it because myself and many think it will be a damp squib that the Huns do not really want to publish.Good point, I think they've really got to do what's in the interests of the vast majority, kill this off as early as possible if it doesn't have the support required.

Time is of the essence and some clubs could be collateral damage through no fault of their own.

There's nothing to stop the joint hun initiative and the small group who might support them publishing regardless, god knows they've got the media connections.

29-04-2020, 09:06 AM
Dont know the best tactics but we need to see the Hun dossier before blowing it out of the water.If not they will endlessly go on about there secret dossier.Lets expose it because myself and many think it will be a damp squib that the Huns do not really want to publish.

If they've got any sense they'll release the dossier before it is too late and they're defeated by proxy votes. However, this is Rangers we're talking about and sense and Rangers don't go together.

brog
29-04-2020, 09:17 AM

You really can't have a representative from the team demanding an investigation on the supposedly independent investigation team. I understand your point but their findings would lack all credibility. It would almost be like having a spin doctor on an independent Scientific Advisory Group! :wink:

SouthMoroccoStu
29-04-2020, 09:21 AM
Do you think we'd trust it more if it was not coming from Rangers?

Or would it be as "entertained" as this if it wasn't coming from Rangers?

The Count
29-04-2020, 09:27 AM
If they've got any sense they'll release the dossier before it is too late and they're defeated by proxy votes. However, this is Rangers we're talking about and sense and Rangers don't go together.

Dont want it defeated by proxy votes as i think thats what the Huns want.Then we will never see this underwelming document.That will give the Huns licence to go on about how currupt scottish football is indefinitely.This is all about the Huns playing to their fans.

Bostonhibby
29-04-2020, 09:29 AM
Do you think we'd trust it more if it was not coming from Rangers?

Or would it be as "entertained" as this if it wasn't coming from Rangers?Could you imagine the outrage if a small group of clubs demanded an enquiry and full disclosure of the details of the 5 way agreement that so helped the now defunct Glasgow rangers in their transition to Sevco and accomodating them in the league.

green day
29-04-2020, 09:48 AM
Its not altogether difficult to flesh out some of the potential tactics Rangers are using -

Use another couple of clubs to help you call for a General Meeting - tick
Say you have some dossier of dodgy dealings, use media to stir the pot - tick
Confirm in the strongest terms that you will divulge these details before said meeting - tick
Kick the can down the road, dont publish anything - tick
Loads of clubs become so annoyed with you not publishing the details that the Enquiry you demanded is effectively ruled out - tick

You can now claim that the entirety of Scottish Football is against The Rangers, cement the siege mentality and continue to question everything from the sidelines.

Is this a logical tactical scenario? Of course not - but Rangers seem to operate in a world where logic doesnt exist and all that matters is playing up to their thick fans.

jacomo
29-04-2020, 10:36 AM
Its not altogether difficult to flesh out some of the potential tactics Rangers are using -

Confirm in the strongest terms that you will divulge these details before said meeting - tick
Loads of clubs become so annoyed with you not publishing the details that the Enquiry you demanded is effectively ruled out - tick

You can now claim that the entirety of Scottish Football is against The Rangers, cement the siege mentality and continue to question everything from the sidelines.

Is this a logical tactical scenario? Of course not - but Rangers seem to operate in a world where logic doesnt exist and all that matters is playing up to their thick fans.

I do wonder what the purpose of all this is.

Even if they manage to get this season annulled, everyone knows that Celtc gubbed them. Again. Everyone knows they were going to finish yet another season without a trophy.

All so if someone mentions 9IAR or even 10IAR they can say: ‘No it’s no! And it’s never 8IAR either cos leagues withoot the Rangerz dinnae count! We arra Peepl and the papist paedo conspiracy cannae stop us going for 55! Nod or I’ll belt ye!’

It’s really pathetic.

Ozyhibby
29-04-2020, 10:48 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/52472020?__twitter_impression=true

Reply from Murdoch Maclennan.

snedzuk
29-04-2020, 11:20 AM

You missed out

march up and down in daft uniforms banging a big drum and pishing in folks gardens

Col2
29-04-2020, 12:00 PM

Yup spot on. And will give them some level of justification (they will think) to claim it’s not 9 in a row.

Ozyhibby
29-04-2020, 12:19 PM
Full Q&A from Murdoch MacLennan.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52472021

Peevemor
29-04-2020, 12:26 PM

That all seems pretty clear to me.

Sergio sledge
29-04-2020, 12:47 PM

Interesting stuff. Did Ann Budge not say that a loan was issued by the SPFL when she was on the board? This Q&A says the last loan was 7 years ago which would have been before Ann Budge. Am I remembering what she said incorrectly or is someone not telling the truth?

Peevemor
29-04-2020, 12:51 PM
Interesting stuff. Did Ann Budge not say that a loan was issued by the SPFL when she was on the board? This Q&A says the last loan was 7 years ago which would have been before Ann Budge. Am I remembering what she said incorrectly or is someone not telling the truth?

It wouldn't surprise me if hearts were the club & she was the wealthy supporter.

Col2
29-04-2020, 01:19 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if hearts were the club & she was the wealthy supporter.

99% it was Hearts as they were in middle of administration and looking to get to a CVA.

Hearts seem to be at the centre of all this crap - loans, wages cut, threat of clause 12, legal threat re relegation, voting for SPFL EGM and of course banging the drum for reconstruction, chair of the reconstruction group.

Total and utter basket case of a club who are morally bankrupt beyond belief and now in bed with the most bitter of football clubs in Scotland. I wish the worst for them.

Waxy
29-04-2020, 01:28 PM
99% it was Hearts as they were in middle of administration and looking to get to a CVA.

Hearts seem to be at the centre of all this crap - loans, wages cut, threat of clause 12, legal threat re relegation, voting for SPFL EGM and of course banging the drum for reconstruction, chair of the reconstruction group.

Total and utter basket case of a club who are morally bankrupt beyond belief and now in bed with the most bitter of football clubs in Scotland. I wish the worst for them.
Only corruption can keep them up now.

Brunswickbill
29-04-2020, 01:39 PM

Excellent statement from The Independent Chairman of SPFL Board. I hope that Stewart/English/Young etc read it and put an end to the conspiracy crap that they have spewing over the last two weeks. Time to call the Premier league and get down to the business of saving all of the clubs in Scotland and figuring out how to get next season started.

matty_f
29-04-2020, 01:43 PM
That all seems pretty clear to me.

Puts a couple of claims to bed, imho.

Waxy
29-04-2020, 04:25 PM
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11980682/spfl-has-nothing-to-fear-over-season-end-vote-says-chief-executive-neil-doncaster

CraigHibee
29-04-2020, 04:27 PM
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11980682/spfl-has-nothing-to-fear-over-season-end-vote-says-chief-executive-neil-doncaster

Interesting, really interesting to see what the tribute act have then although itll be hot air i think

Rumble de Thump
29-04-2020, 04:38 PM
Whatever happens, there are people at Sevco who need to be hammered for bringing the game into disrepute.

Billy Whizz
29-04-2020, 04:58 PM

Les Gray said on Sportsound a lot week or so ago, that they’d given out around 3 loans in the last 15 years or so. The last one 7/8 years ago struggled to pay it back
He also said they gave Gretna a loan, and never got it back. Hence the reason the SPFL are reluctant to give loans to clubs

Phil MaGlass
29-04-2020, 05:03 PM
Whatever happens, there are people at Sevco who need to be hammered for bringing the game into disrepute.

THIS

said it myself earlier aswell

jacomo
29-04-2020, 05:05 PM

She certainly seemed a bit hazy on the details when asked about this.

Onion
29-04-2020, 05:06 PM

Sevco do not care a jot. ALL that matters to them is to stop Celtic 10IAR. They have failed miserably on the field of play, so now it's by whatever means they can. If that results in bringing down the whole of football, so be it. They are a disgusting, mess of a club with no shame but oodles of "sporting integrity", apparently.

As for Hearts, they're just a mess and best ignored.

mjhibby
29-04-2020, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE=Phil MaGlass;6157320]THIS

said it myself earlier aswelllQUOTE]

Too friggin right they do. The way the huns and the mini huns have behaved is beyond disgusting. Who runs Scottish football. It should be all the clubs and if so both of these horrendous organisations should be absolutely hammered. Won’t happen of course and the bile they spew will continue to disgrace our beautiful game.

Keith_M
29-04-2020, 05:13 PM
I think the other clubs should demand an immediate investigation into the blatant sectarianism of one particular 'Scottish' club, and it's Fans, and the way this is constantly swept under the carpet by the authorities.

I'm sure we could come up with an extremely large dossier of evidence.

brog
29-04-2020, 06:06 PM

Have Hearts ever explained how or why they missed the voting deadline? Perhaps they thought it was like building a stand, a time limit was only a vague ambition!

Hibee87
29-04-2020, 06:16 PM

When was he last team fined for bringing the game in disrepute? Interesting to see what their actions were that caused it in comparison

Scotty Leither
29-04-2020, 06:25 PM

Yup, seems fairly conclusive to me and pre-empts a lot of the hot air spewing out of Ibrox and their useful idiot, Budge.

If I were the SPFL i'd bring forward the 12th of May meeting to this Friday as that'll really call Sevco's bluff and give them less time to concoct some more conspiracy theories.

It's not satisfied English though, it appears he's still barking at the moon.

Link: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52472024

Brunswickbill
29-04-2020, 06:46 PM
English had been stirring conspiracy theories since the whole thing kicked off. He’s decided that there’s been foul play by SPFL, because that’s the big story. Unfortunately for him as more information comes out there is nothing to support his assertions. He’s in a position where he can’t back down and he wants to continue dramatising every event. His word count of documents issued by SPFL is a pathetic attempt to develop this drama. Next he’ll be telling us that JFK was shot by the CIA. He needs to face reality and identify the real bad guys.

It’s good to see that Michael Stewart appears to have cooled his support for English’s view.

Real Emerald
29-04-2020, 06:49 PM
[QUOTE=Phil MaGlass;6157320]THIS

said it myself earlier aswelllQUOTE]

Too friggin right they do. The way the huns and the mini huns have behaved is beyond disgusting. Who runs Scottish football. It should be all the clubs and if so both of these horrendous organisations should be absolutely hammered. Won’t happen of course and the bile they spew will continue to disgrace our beautiful game.

Also, if I was Leeann I’d be asking Budge at the meeting why she backed Rangers for an expensive independent enquiry when she’d publicly admitted she had no idea what Rangers had up their sleeve. It was obviously to keep them on board with her but to me Hearts become as guilty as Rangers for bringing this nonsense, time consuming side show forward. Even more so because even if Rangers do have something it’s still obvious Hearts backed them up looking for future favours since they knew nothing. Corrupt and collusion eh.?

theonlywayisup
29-04-2020, 06:51 PM
Lots of comments about the vocal minority pursuing their own agenda, not being in best interests of Scottish Football.

Sergio sledge
29-04-2020, 06:53 PM

Ann Budge was elected onto the board in 2016 as far as I can see and she said the following in her BBC interview with Tom English: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52338285

"AB: I've sat on the SPFL board and I've approved a loan for another club. I know that loans can be approved.

TE: When was that?

AB: In my early days as a director. I genuinely can't remember the club involved, but a club required an advance. We discussed it [as a board], it wasn't contentious, everybody agreed and we moved on. It sticks in my mind. Can you give a loan to a club? Yes you can. And I know that for a fact."

So this loan happened sometime between 2016 and 2018. Someone isn't telling the truth, I don't know whether it is Ann Budge or Murdoch MacLennan.

Interestingly, there is history between MacLennan and The Rangers: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts-chairwoman-ann-budge-voted-spfl-board-583624%3famp

"Meanwhile, MacLennan has been given the backing of a number of club chiefs after he found himself under attack from Rangers chairman Dave King in recent weeks.

King has called on the media executive to step down from his SPFL position, which he only took up last summer, because of business links to Celtic shareholders Dermot Desmond and Denis O’Brien."

The Harp Awakes
29-04-2020, 07:13 PM
Yup, seems fairly conclusive to me and pre-empts a lot of the hot air spewing out of Ibrox and their useful idiot, Budge.

If I were the SPFL i'd bring forward the 12th of May meeting to this Friday as that'll really call Sevco's bluff and give them less time to concoct some more conspiracy theories.

It's not satisfied English though, it appears he's still barking at the moon.

Link: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52472024

Absolutely crass journalism. English is just stoking the fire without anything new to say. Why is he continually spouting the position of 3 clubs (all who have something to gain) rather than the majority?

Is he on the payroll of Sevco or the mini huns I wonder?

Skol
29-04-2020, 07:29 PM
Trying to take a step back and objectively look at this, two things strike me.

The SPFL made a mistake in allowing the almost final vote to be known such that Dundee knew they had the casting vote. Quite why Dundee chose to change their vote though is unclear.

Although denying they have been bullying, the nature of their statement could be seen to be trying to influence c=decisions due to the cost and I dont think that should be their role other than maybe stating the facts

I still though dont see any corruption, I just think they have made some mistakes and shown poor judgement

29-04-2020, 07:48 PM

I'm looking forward to Tom English and Michael Stewart's thoughts on Murdoch MacLennan's comments re loans. They've both been banging on about how they should have been done whereas MM's comment make complete sense. TE & MS should be backtracking but I doubt they will. They'll switch focus to the Dundee voting situation.

Real Emerald
29-04-2020, 08:00 PM
I'm looking forward to Tom English and Michael Stewart's thoughts on Murdoch MacLennan's comments re loans. They've both been banging on about how they should have been done whereas MM's comment make complete sense. TE & MS should be backtracking but I doubt they will. They'll switch focus to the Dundee voting situation.

It ultimately doesn’t matter to the situation though. If the vote had been no, we’d be sitting looking at clubs going bankrupt and in need to call the league. We may well find out something untoward that needs looking at but at the moment we need to find solutions. These solutions will turn out to be exactly the same as the result of the vote no matter how many times you go round the houses. Around 80% will vote for it, clubs in relegation positions against it and Rangers will vote against it because they have to oppose everything and put a cloud over the Celtic title. It’s not going to change and it’s just wasting time and money.

O'Rourke3
29-04-2020, 08:26 PM
Ann Budge was elected onto the board in 2016 as far as I can see and she said the following in her BBC interview with Tom English: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52338285

"AB: I've sat on the SPFL board and I've approved a loan for another club. I know that loans can be approved.

TE: When was that?

AB: In my early days as a director. I genuinely can't remember the club involved, but a club required an advance. We discussed it [as a board], it wasn't contentious, everybody agreed and we moved on. It sticks in my mind. Can you give a loan to a club? Yes you can. And I know that for a fact."

So this loan happened sometime between 2016 and 2018. Someone isn't telling the truth, I don't know whether it is Ann Budge or Murdoch MacLennan.

Interestingly, there is history between MacLennan and The Rangers: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts-chairwoman-ann-budge-voted-spfl-board-583624%3famp

"Meanwhile, MacLennan has been given the backing of a number of club chiefs after he found himself under attack from Rangers chairman Dave King in recent weeks.

King has called on the media executive to step down from his SPFL position, which he only took up last summer, because of business links to Celtic shareholders Dermot Desmond and Denis O’Brien."Re the loan, is she describing an advance payment to a member and in her own homespun country way of mis speaking describing a transaction wrongly? One for the accountants but would loans and repayments appear in the accounts even of they balanced out/ were repayed in the financial year. Clearly theyd be obvious if the loan was not repayed by EFY. Is the truth in the SFPL accounts?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Radium
29-04-2020, 08:43 PM

... which will give TTRFC the perfect reason to withdraw the motion and never release their dossier.

Ozyhibby
29-04-2020, 08:45 PM

English ignores it and asks the exact same question in the article.

29-04-2020, 08:46 PM
Have Hearts ever explained how or why they missed the voting deadline? Perhaps they thought it was like building a stand, a time limit was only a vague ambition!

They thought they'd sent their vote in on the Friday at lunchtime but hadn't and sent it after 5pm. Of course it's okay when they do that but when something similar happens with Dundee's it means there's corruption going on.

29-04-2020, 08:56 PM
It ultimately doesn’t matter to the situation though. If the vote had been no, we’d be sitting looking at clubs going bankrupt and in need to call the league. We may well find out something untoward that needs looking at but at the moment we need to find solutions. These solutions will turn out to be exactly the same as the result of the vote no matter how many times you go round the houses. Around 80% will vote for it, clubs in relegation positions against it and Rangers will vote against it because they have to oppose everything and put a cloud over the Celtic title. It’s not going to change and it’s just wasting time and money.

Totally agree.

They, particularly English, have been desperate to uncover something when the main issue was getting the money to the clubs that desperately needed it asap. It seems blatantly obvious the 2 of them have an agenda to save Hearts. It has probably backfired on them as other clubs will have been listening and seen through them.

English ignores it and asks the exact same question in the article.

Didn't realise the article was by English, looked for a name but didn't see one.

mjhibby
30-04-2020, 07:36 AM
I can’t believe I’m saying it but Keith Jackson has been more objective than the sportsound team. I don’t know what Michael Stewart is thinking or that he likes the sound of his own voice but he is on a programme whose balance has been lost and I cannot listen to it anymore until we get a balanced view on what’s happening. It is indeed those with something to lose who we hear from. I’m hoping the ones staying silent ware just keeping their powder dry and will vote no to reconstruction and end sevco and hertz silly self interest games. Doncaster is right in that they are doing terrible damage to the Scottish game to further their own ends. Budge saying Celtic shouldn't get the title is as ludicrous as saying Liverpool shouldn’t win the epl. It is depressing enough with what’s happening around us without these clubs dragging this country down to their level. Just shut the f up and get on with the job real football people like dempster are trying to do and that is stop Scottish football from collapsing. Wasting time on reconstruction and pointless meetings is like Nero fiddling. Aaaargh.

Joe6-2
30-04-2020, 07:44 AM
I can’t believe I’m saying it but Keith Jackson has been more objective than the sportsound team. I don’t know what Michael Stewart is thinking or that he likes the sound of his own voice but he is on a programme whose balance has been lost and I cannot listen to it anymore until we get a balanced view on what’s happening. It is indeed those with something to lose who we hear from. I’m hoping the ones staying silent ware just keeping their powder dry and will vote no to reconstruction and end sevco and hertz silly self interest games. Doncaster is right in that they are doing terrible damage to the Scottish game to further their own ends. Budge saying Celtic shouldn't get the title is as ludicrous as saying Liverpool shouldn’t win the epl. It is depressing enough with what’s happening around us without these clubs dragging this country down to their level. Just shut the f up and get on with the job real football people like dempster are trying to do and that is stop Scottish football from collapsing. Wasting time on reconstruction and pointless meetings is like Nero fiddling. Aaaargh.

Well said MJ

Ronniekirk
30-04-2020, 07:54 AM

Michael probably gagged now after his reprimand The Rangers accuse others of Bullying but they have used thier PR Machine and Lawyers to do just that
Why they are allowed to try and dictate to other Clubs is beyond me
They need put back I Their box

brog
30-04-2020, 07:55 AM
They thought they'd sent their vote in on the Friday at lunchtime but hadn't and sent it after 5pm. Of course it's okay when they do that but when something similar happens with Dundee's it means there's corruption going on.

Thanks, i hadnt seen that. If their explanation is correct then its just another example of their staggering incompetence. They're the only top flight team who have a reasonably genuine case, they've told everyone about their opposition to the proposal & they forget to vote! Beggars belief!!

brog
30-04-2020, 07:58 AM
They thought they'd sent their vote in on the Friday at lunchtime but hadn't and sent it after 5pm. Of course it's okay when they do that but when something similar happens with Dun
6ndee's it means there's corruption going on.

Thanks, i hadnt seen that. If their explanation is correct then its just another example of their staggering incompetence. They're the only top flight team who have a reasonably genuine case, they've told everyone about their opposition to the proposal & they forget to vote! Beggars belief!!

Waxy
30-04-2020, 08:07 AM
Rangers and hearts crying corruption when It’s only they two being corrupt, trying to stop sporting merit and trying to delay the ending of the season.
Shocking behavior.
Clubs need payed out now.

MrSmith
30-04-2020, 09:05 AM
Where this action will end up is beyond me! However, you can be absolutely certain Hearts and the Rangers, after the trouble both have caused, will walk away intact whilst realising their corrupt agenda. It is a disgrace.

Ozyhibby
30-04-2020, 09:07 AM
Where this action will end up is beyond me! However, you can be absolutely certain Hearts and the Rangers, after the trouble both have caused, will walk away intact whilst realising their corrupt agenda. It is a disgrace.

I think there is zero chance they get enough votes for an investigation. In fact I think the majority of clubs will vote against.

MrSmith
30-04-2020, 09:13 AM
I think there is zero chance they get enough votes for an investigation. In fact I think the majority of clubs will vote against.

I really hope you are right Ozzy. I just think both corrupt clubs will find a way around it to get what they want.

Brunswickbill
30-04-2020, 09:14 AM

Listened to the podcast. TEnglish is a windbag who is desperate to push Sevco’s case and find conspiracies where none exist. What he should be banging on about is getting Sevco to publish their evidence. Thomson comes across as a daft wee laddie following the school bully. The programme is totally unbalanced and so predictable that it’s not worth listening to.

Waxy
30-04-2020, 09:31 AM
Its almost like Rangers, hearts and their mouthpiece journalists are using this for free publicity.The more wrong and controversial they are the more publicity they're getting.they know they have no case but they can use it to get people to keep looking at them.

jacomo
30-04-2020, 09:44 AM
The Rangers claim to already have their ‘dossier’ of evidence.

Why the delay in releasing it? Put up or shut up ya pricks.

Green_one
30-04-2020, 03:39 PM
Its almost like Rangers, hearts and their mouthpiece journalists are using this for free publicity.The more wrong and controversial they are the more publicity they're getting.they know they have no case but they can use it to get people to keep looking at them.

Exactly. However, eventually they should be pushed into a corner that shows they have no evidence. Sure, there will be some club officials who will recount some conversation with SPFL officials that may sound unwise but little more than that. Presenting something that gets 75% support will be unachievable. My guess is less than 50%, which would be a humiliation for any sensible clubs but not Rangers and Hearts. They will just move onto another statement, regurgitated again by the press.

Meantime the league looks broken and sponsors will stay well clear, costing football millions.

Peevemor
30-04-2020, 03:51 PM
I really hope you are right Ozzy. I just think both corrupt clubs will find a way around it to get what they want.There's nothing at all complicated in the proposal that was accepted. Why would the clubs vote for an investigation into how they themselves voted. Even if there are less than honourable reasons for the way certain clubs voted, that doesn't mean that they're unlawful. For example, it's been suggested on brokeback that Dundee were effectively bribed by one of Dominic Keane's companys buying a load of hospitality at Dens next season. Even if it's true, so what? It might stink a bit but that's their right.

StevieC
30-04-2020, 04:00 PM
The Rangers claim to already have their ‘dossier’ of evidence.

Why the delay in releasing it? Put up or shut up ya pricks.

If they released it now, and it’s a piece of nonsense, then proxy votes will rain in and the meeting will get cancelled.
If they keep all the other teams on the hook, with promises of “Earth shattering” evidence, then they have a chance that the meeting will actually take place.

lord bunberry
30-04-2020, 04:04 PM
The meeting has been called by 3 clubs because they believe there’s been corruption, yet 2 of the 3 clubs haven’t even seen the evidence. This whole thing is a joke and the 3 clubs should be hammered for it.

Real Emerald
30-04-2020, 04:42 PM
The meeting has been called by 3 clubs because they believe there’s been corruption, yet 2 of the 3 clubs haven’t even seen the evidence. This whole thing is a joke and the 3 clubs should be hammered for it.

That was my point earlier in the thread. IF Rangers have some evidence then at least they would be entitled to call for an enquiry but Budge said she had no idea what the evidence is! In my thinking she is calling for an expensive, time consuming and damaging public enquiry when she has no clue why she’s doing it. You’re 100% right in saying they should be hammered if this is all a sham.

Baader
30-04-2020, 05:03 PM
Budge claiming she sat on the board that approved a loan to a club but she can't remember who it was is just ridiculous. Tom English didn't even question her about it which is just as bad. Genuine memory loss? Come on!

Waxy
30-04-2020, 05:04 PM

Same old hearts. Think they can do anything and get away with it.

Baader
30-04-2020, 05:34 PM
And why would anyone in their right mind listen to anything Rangers say? The cup final claims and statement, the recent Morelos interview and car incident. They're an utter joke.

MrSmith
30-04-2020, 05:36 PM
There's nothing at all complicated in the proposal that was accepted. Why would the clubs vote for an investigation into how they themselves voted. Even if there are less than honourable reasons for the way certain clubs voted, that doesn't mean that they're unlawful. For example, it's been suggested on brokeback that Dundee were effectively bribed by one of Dominic Keane's companys buying a load of hospitality at Dens next season. Even if it's true, so what? It might stink a bit but that's their right.

More attention is given to those two corrupt clubs than the rest of Scottish football. I’m worried this will remain the case and both will get their way.

30-04-2020, 05:49 PM
There's nothing at all complicated in the proposal that was accepted. Why would the clubs vote for an investigation into how they themselves voted. Even if there are less than honourable reasons for the way certain clubs voted, that doesn't mean that they're unlawful. For example, it's been suggested on brokeback that Dundee were effectively bribed by one of Dominic Keane's companys buying a load of hospitality at Dens next season. Even if it's true, so what? It might stink a bit but that's their right.

How come they've all of a sudden become experts at spotting shady goings on when they can't even spot it when it goes on under their noses at their own club?

Ozyhibby
30-04-2020, 06:14 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200430/5593ea1cc7b93d41b07813a9530acb0b.jpg
Can we put Cowdenbeath down as a no then?

lord bunberry
30-04-2020, 06:31 PM
That was my point earlier in the thread. IF Rangers have some evidence then at least they would be entitled to call for an enquiry but Budge said she had no idea what the evidence is! In my thinking she is calling for an expensive, time consuming and damaging public enquiry when she has no clue why she’s doing it. You’re 100% right in saying they should be hammered if this is all a sham.
How can hearts and Stranraer possibly back a motion when they haven’t even seen the evidence. As you say it’s a complete sham to try and throw a spanner in the works and stop them being relegated. The joke is they’re talking about doing what’s best for Scottish football with their reconstruction plans while trying bring it down with this motion. Clubs will remember this when voting for reconstruction.

Baader
30-04-2020, 06:34 PM
How can hearts and Stranraer possibly back a motion when they haven’t even seen the evidence. As you say it’s a complete sham to try and throw a spanner in the works and stop them being relegated. The joke is they’re talking about doing what’s best for Scottish football with their reconstruction plans while trying bring it down with this motion. Clubs will remember this when voting for reconstruction.

Absolutely. The biggest basket case club in Scottish football with a proven track record of lies, accompanied by their wee cousins, the next biggest basket case club in Scottish football.

Concidence that two of them are bottom of their respective leagues?

Joe6-2
30-04-2020, 06:36 PM

:agree:
I certainly hope they do!

Tomsk
30-04-2020, 06:38 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200430/5593ea1cc7b93d41b07813a9530acb0b.jpg
Can we put Cowdenbeath down as a no then?

I'm beginning to think they might be struggling to get those votes. :hmmm:

Barney McGrew
30-04-2020, 07:12 PM
There’s a rumour doing the rounds this evening that the dossier Rangers claim to have contains a load of faked documents fed to them by a Celtic fan.

Please let it be true :faf:

Waxy
30-04-2020, 07:14 PM
If this turns out to be nothing then Rangers hearts and Stranraer should start next season with a big points deduction.

JohnM1875
30-04-2020, 07:21 PM
There’s a rumour doing the rounds this evening that the dossier Rangers claim to have contains a load of faked documents fed to them by a Celtic fan.

Apparently it really is true! Absolutely hilarious stuff.

Billy Whizz
30-04-2020, 07:22 PM

Any links🤣

lord bunberry
30-04-2020, 07:24 PM

That would be beyond funny. Please let it be true.

JohnM1875
30-04-2020, 07:24 PM
Any links🤣

From Twitter. So could also be BS.

The 90+2
30-04-2020, 07:27 PM
From Twitter. So could also be BS.

Must be fake. Amazing if not like.

green day
30-04-2020, 07:28 PM

Aye, this is the barely credible invoice for £50k from Dundee FC to one of Dominic Keane (ex Celtic director, and fraudster) companies.

it would be beyond parody if the Huns had fallen for it.

Canne see it myself, sadly.

Billy Whizz
30-04-2020, 07:30 PM
Aye, this is the barely credible invoice for £50k from Dundee FC to one of Dominic Keane (ex Celtic director, and fraudster) companies.

Rangers are not that daft

Ozyhibby
30-04-2020, 07:38 PM
Rangers are not that daft

I wouldn’t be so sure, it is not run by professionals. They seem to be making an art form out of schoolboy errors.

Heisenberg
30-04-2020, 07:43 PM

It’s duped quite a number of them on social media. Great laugh reading some of their outraged tweets demanding an inquest into the Dundee accounts ASAP.

Ronniekirk
30-04-2020, 07:44 PM

Surely they did Due Diligence [emoji849]

weecounty hibby
30-04-2020, 08:05 PM
I want this to be true so much. Would have been better to let them give it the big unveiling and then show them up for the lying *******s that they are

Ozyhibby
30-04-2020, 08:37 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200430/36ab33cfb6446e21acfba2fd674545e4.jpg

Seems it was indeed started by Celtic fans.[emoji23]

bingo70
30-04-2020, 08:40 PM

Absolutely desperate for this to be true, can someone tell me how would it be verifiable through companies house of it was a fake invoice for a loan that never happened?

Not saying it’s not true, just curious how that works?

matty_f
30-04-2020, 08:42 PM

Detective Danderhall Hibs pointed out to me earlier that the date of that post is after Rangers said they had evidence, which casts doubt in its credibility. I think he's right, unfortunately.

bingo70
30-04-2020, 08:43 PM
Detective Danderhall Hibs pointed out to me earlier that the date of that post is after Rangers said they had evidence, which casts doubt in its credibility. I think he's right, unfortunately.

If you’ve got nothing nice to say then sometimes it’s better to say nothing at all.

Barney McGrew
30-04-2020, 08:44 PM
Absolutely desperate for this to be true, can someone tell me how would it be verifiable through companies house of it was a fake invoice for a loan that never happened?

Not saying it’s not true, just curious how that works?

Anyone can google Companies House for free and get a list of who the directors of any limited company are, which is what some people on Twitter are adding into the story

matty_f
30-04-2020, 08:48 PM
If you’ve got nothing nice to say then sometimes it’s better to say nothing at all.

:faf: sorry!

Waxy
30-04-2020, 08:51 PM
Donald Findlay telling Rangers to get it out haha.
Also says the jambos should shut up and get doon.
But not in them words.

Hibby Kay-Yay
30-04-2020, 09:05 PM
Hearts - ‘we want an EGM to investigate the bullying/coercion of SPFL over the vote’

Also Hearts - ‘take the pay cut or there’s the door’

Hearts and the Huns are a perfect pair.

MWHIBBIES
30-04-2020, 09:15 PM
You really can't have a representative from the team demanding an investigation on the supposedly independent investigation team. I understand your point but their findings would lack all credibility. It would almost be like having a spin doctor on an independent Scientific Advisory Group! :wink:

If you know there is no wrong doing you can :greengrin Makes them look really daft and you very smug. Thats the play the SFA are running here. I think they know there is no solution but letting Hearts come to that conclusion themselves leaves them blameless.

Ozyhibby
30-04-2020, 09:29 PM

I don’t think it’s Rangers themselves pushing this evidence, just their dafter fans groups. I think.

Kato
30-04-2020, 09:43 PM
I don’t think it’s Rangers themselves pushing this evidence, just their dafter fans groups. I think.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSo rangers have a 2nd set of made up evidence in their dossier.

Funny how when the actual playing of football stops the character of the clubs in this League just shine through brighter (or shi%er.)

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

30-04-2020, 09:59 PM

That's what I was thinking. The Rangers list of accusations only refers to the Dundee vote.

There have been the rumours of glamour friendlies offered to Dundee too, wonder where those started. Could be another wind up.

HoboHarry
30-04-2020, 10:03 PM

That doesn't narrow it down very much :greengrin

Keith_M
01-05-2020, 07:17 AM
SPFL are to meet at 2pm today to discuss any possible investigation.

Apparently they're also likely to discuss ending the Premiership, in the same manner as the three lower leagues. I can imagine the representatives of two of the clubs will storm out the door at that point.

LancsHibs
01-05-2020, 07:21 AM
Can’t believe SPFL are even pandering to these clowns by calling a meeting to discuss their nonsense

bod
01-05-2020, 07:25 AM
Can’t believe SPFL are even pandering to these clowns by calling a meeting to discuss their nonsense

I think by their own rules they have to

Phil MaGlass
01-05-2020, 09:48 AM
Hopefully they are meeting to also work out how they can penalise the Huns for bringing the game into disrepute:agree:

Bishop Hibee
01-05-2020, 09:50 AM
Hopefully they are meeting to also work out how they can penalise the Huns for bringing the game into disrepute:agree:

They should but they won’t.

Keith_M
01-05-2020, 10:05 AM

Will they also be discussing the investigation into Old Rangers wrongly being given permission to play in European Competiton in 2012? -- You know, the investigation that have failed to release their findings for the last 18 months or so.

Will they also announce an investigation into the institutionalised sectarianism at Ibrox?

Hibs4185
01-05-2020, 10:22 AM
I’m seeing plenty of chat online that the Rangers evidence is an invoice to Dundee to change their vote that was actually made by a Celtic fan and then sent onto rangers by a fan?

Surely this can’t be true? If this is Rangers’ evidence then they are truly a basket case and deserve expelled or harshly punished?

jacomo
01-05-2020, 10:53 AM
I’m seeing plenty of chat online that the Rangers evidence is an invoice to Dundee to change their vote that was actually made by a Celtic fan and then sent onto rangers by a fan?

Surely this can’t be true? If this is Rangers’ evidence then they are truly a basket case and deserve expelled or harshly punished?

Yeah but they’ve printed out this fake evidence, put it in a smart blue folder and called it a dossier.

Keith_M
01-05-2020, 10:57 AM

I think that's just a wind-up by some Celtc Fans. I can't imagine that's all they've got as 'evidence'.

Bostonhibby
01-05-2020, 11:12 AM

Surely this can’t be true? If this is Rangers’ evidence then they are truly a basket case and deserve expelled or harshly punished?My sevconian cousin sent me it as "evidence" yesterday. Asked if there was anything else but no reply.

Bristolhibby
01-05-2020, 11:13 AM

Laughable if true. As if anyone prints out an invoice for a bribe.

J

Bostonhibby
01-05-2020, 11:14 AM
Laughable if true. As if anyone prints out an invoice for a bribe.

JThey better call Saul.

GordonHFC
01-05-2020, 11:20 AM

They forgot to order the pen to make the 'tic' in the box.

Keith_M
01-05-2020, 11:20 AM
I think that's just a wind-up by some Celtc Fans. I can't imagine that's all they've got as 'evidence'.

....though maybe I'm giving them too much credit here.

jacomo
01-05-2020, 11:41 AM

What do you imagine they do have?

I think they’ve mouthed off, and only belatedly realised that they now need to back up their chat with something substantial.

Since452
01-05-2020, 11:51 AM

I think they’ve mouthed off, and only belatedly realised that they now need to back up their chat with something substantial.

Wouldn't be like Rangers to spout pish without having any evidence to back it up. Such a poorly run club.

Ozyhibby
01-05-2020, 11:52 AM

I think their evidence will amount to what they have heard on sportsound the last few weeks but written down and in a nice folder.

Greenworld
01-05-2020, 12:06 PM
SPFL are to meet at 2pm today to discuss any possible investigation.

Apparently they're also likely to discuss ending the Premiership, in the same manner as the three lower leagues. I can imagine the representatives of two of the clubs will storm out the door at that point.The virtual door of course

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Onion
01-05-2020, 12:07 PM
Can't wait to hear all about this "dossier" that's so powerful, it has the ability to enrage Hearts FC from a distance of 45 miles. Simply can't include something concocted by a Celtic fan - that would be the biggest wind up EVER.

Green_one
01-05-2020, 01:08 PM
Can't wait to hear all about this "dossier" that's so powerful, it has the ability to enrage Hearts FC from a distance of 45 miles. Simply can't include something concocted by a Celtic fan - that would be the biggest wind up EVER.

If this Celtic ‘evidence’ is true then I am going to need a serious supply of incontinence pants, as I will be wetting myself for a week.

Surely even these eejits will not have fallen for it

NZ Green
01-05-2020, 01:26 PM
https://twitter.com/celticdiscord/status/1255891205780647940

Above is what's rumoured to be the 'evidence' Rangers were banging on about.

ancient hibee
01-05-2020, 01:32 PM
Today's meeting is not a SPFL meeting.It's a meeting of the Premiership plus Dundee United to discuss the remainder of the season mainly.It's being driven by Hibs and Aberdeen and Ron Gordon will be involved.

Ozyhibby
01-05-2020, 01:43 PM
https://twitter.com/celticdiscord/status/1255891205780647940

Above is what's rumoured to be the 'evidence' Rangers were banging on about.

I doubt that is the evidence Sevco think they have but it certainly had Kickback fooled (not difficult) yesterday.
Once they realised it was fake it was a case of ‘just goes to show how sad Celtic fans are’. Personally I think it’s a great laugh.[emoji23]

NZ Green
01-05-2020, 01:56 PM
I doubt that is the evidence Sevco think they have but it certainly had Kickback fooled (not difficult) yesterday.
Once they realised it was fake it was a case of ‘just goes to show how sad Celtic fans are’. Personally I think it’s a great laugh.[emoji23]

Yeah it sounds like it was just some blogger who posted it thinking he was on to something and people got carried away. This whole saga has been very entertaining.

Dalianwanda
01-05-2020, 02:22 PM
Do they keep their dossiers in the war chest? not heard it mentioned for a while so thought they may have upcycled it.

SouthMoroccoStu
01-05-2020, 03:00 PM
2 hours in

are we too busy humouring them or too busy laughing before sending them back to Mordor?

Bostonhibby
01-05-2020, 03:06 PM
Do they keep their dossiers in the war chest? not heard it mentioned for a while so thought they may have upcycled it.On the shelf next to the Petrofac trophy.

jacomo
01-05-2020, 03:18 PM
On the shelf next to the Petrofac trophy.

Is that where their longed for asterisk is going to be kept too?

Dalianwanda
01-05-2020, 03:23 PM

Think there was also a space for their scottish cup medals but they didn’t collect.

Joe6-2
01-05-2020, 03:24 PM
Think there was also a space for their scottish cup medals but they didn’t collect.

Why ever not?

Bostonhibby
01-05-2020, 03:36 PM
Why ever not?Half them were in casualty after being thrashed to within an inch of their lives by exuberant Hibbies and the other half went straight to Ibrox along with every copper that could sneak away for the party right after Hallidays winner went in.

Just a guess.

nonshinyfinish
01-05-2020, 03:45 PM

They have five asterisks above their badge already.

Ozyhibby
01-05-2020, 04:20 PM
Today’s meeting was at 2pm. Surprised we have had no leaks.

Peevemor
01-05-2020, 04:28 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat'll be 4-5 times they've restarted Zoom now. [emoji4]

Greenworld
01-05-2020, 04:41 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLook what happened last time the gave out info at the back of 5pm carnage [emoji1]

ancient hibee
01-05-2020, 04:51 PM

Nothing to give out .It’s a discussion by club heads from the Premier.NoSPFL involvement.

Heisenberg
01-05-2020, 04:52 PM
Nothing to give out .It’s a discussion by club heads from the Premier.NoSPFL involvement.

Budgie will leak something. It’s a certainty.

Waxy
01-05-2020, 04:55 PM

I’d bet you a tena she does.

Argylehibby
01-05-2020, 04:56 PM

Well she is a summing of a certain age....

Waxy
01-05-2020, 05:43 PM
Oooooo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52506778

Billy Whizz
01-05-2020, 05:44 PM
Oooooo

Wonder why United’s CEO has left?

Heisenberg
01-05-2020, 05:46 PM
Oooooo

Well that’s AB’s first plan out the window.

“ Seven teams said any reconstruction had to be permanent, with only three in favour of a temporary change”

Peevemor
01-05-2020, 05:48 PM
Oooooo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52506778Wierd stuff with Dundee Utd's CEO. "Attends" the meeting then gets binned a couple of hours afterward.

Peevemor
01-05-2020, 05:49 PM
Wonder why United’s CEO has left?Brannigan? Maybe he lost his self control?

Peevemor
01-05-2020, 05:50 PM

“ Seven teams said any reconstruction had to be permanent, with only three in favour of a temporary change”She'll go for permanent if it saves Hearts.

Waxy
01-05-2020, 05:55 PM

“ Seven teams said any reconstruction had to be permanent, with only three in favour of a temporary change”

They said it had to be permanent, but they still wont vote for it.

Hibs4185
01-05-2020, 05:55 PM
7 in support of permanent
3 in support of temporary

That must leave 3 clubs against any form of ‘recalibration’

Dundee Utd wouldn’t want reconstruction I’d imagine, more likely to get relegated the next season.

Budge is doomed.

lord bunberry
01-05-2020, 05:57 PM
I’d bet you a tena she does.
Underrated post. :greengrin

Ozyhibby
01-05-2020, 05:58 PM

Dundee Utd wouldn’t want reconstruction I’d imagine, more likely to get relegated the next season.

Budge is doomed.

They didn’t say they supported it, just that any proposal should be permanent.

Waxy
01-05-2020, 06:02 PM
:greengrin

Greenworld
01-05-2020, 06:14 PM
They said it had to be permanent, but they still wont vote for it.Who in there right mind would vote for a bigger league at this stage of things .
Now is not the time for change now is the time to batten down the hatches .
Agree waxy this will be voted down ..

Eyrie
01-05-2020, 06:24 PM
Oooooo

The key quote for me

Should it be decided that games would be played behind closed doors, five clubs said they would struggle to field teams due to players' contracts expiring

Makes it nigh impossible to finish the current season.

AltheHibby
01-05-2020, 06:31 PM
Brannigan? Maybe he lost his self control?

That deserves a Laura laughs.:not worth

Ronniekirk
01-05-2020, 06:36 PM
Wierd stuff with Dundee Utd's CEO. "Attends" the meeting then gets binned a couple of hours afterward.

Maybe if they were discussing keeping the status Quo fir next season in top league then he walked out Who knows [emoji848]

BroxburnHibee
01-05-2020, 06:40 PM

:top marks

Brightside
01-05-2020, 06:45 PM
The key quote for me

Makes it nigh impossible to finish the current season.

Been saying this for months. They dont have squads for the season to continue. Just wasting time now.

The 90+2
01-05-2020, 06:51 PM

Budge is doomed.

The three - Hearts Partick Falkirk.

cowdenhibby
01-05-2020, 07:55 PM

I think they’ve mouthed off, and only belatedly realised that they now need to back up their chat with something substantial. Bang on here

truehibernian
01-05-2020, 08:10 PM
Got to question the ethics of a The Rangers director still willing to sit on the SPFL Board when there is allegations of corrupt practices :cb

Why not resign when these allegations came to light and claim position untenable :wink:

Very disappointed that the other clubs, en masse, haven't called them out for this dossier. In a world of instant media, 'shock culture', and a thirst for revelations, The Rangers have nothing - guaranteed. :aok:

Classic Jim Traynor..........state a fact, but chase the 'facts' later :agree:

Garymcl
01-05-2020, 08:16 PM
For anyone interested mr Petrie on sportsound 2pm tomorrow :greengrin

Bostonhibby
01-05-2020, 08:20 PM
For anyone interested mr Petrie on sportsound 2pm tomorrow :greengrinIs this the one where a big island emerges from the sea and a grinning Rod sits on a solid gold throne atop a mountain, waving goodbye to Hearts whilst grinning through his diamond encrusted teeth all paid for with all that money they say he stole from Hibs?

jacomo
01-05-2020, 08:33 PM
Oooooo

Sounds like someone on the Rangers staff is going to be working all weekend trying to scrabble together some kind of ‘dossier’.

Ozyhibby
01-05-2020, 08:44 PM
The three - Hearts Partick Falkirk.

Only prem teams there + Hearts.

jacomo
01-05-2020, 08:57 PM
Was Ron sitting in this meeting?

What must he think of his ‘peers’?

The Harp Awakes
01-05-2020, 09:10 PM
Sounds like someone on the Rangers staff is going to be working all weekend trying to scrabble together some kind of ‘dossier’.

Aye they'll be on Ancestry.com all weekend trying to find a taig, tarrier, kafflick member of Doncaster's family tree. Once they get a match, bingo - there's me proof me lud!

jacomo
01-05-2020, 09:42 PM
Aye they'll be on Ancestry.com all weekend trying to find a taig, tarrier, kafflick member of Doncaster's family tree. Once they get a match, bingo - there's me proof me lud!

I wish I could just laugh this off as a joke.

I texted my Rangers mate today to see if he could enlighten me on the dossier. Silence.

Joe6-2
01-05-2020, 10:19 PM

Think their heading for a breakdown

Kaff
01-05-2020, 10:25 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52508965

I think Hamilton, Partick and Motherwell were the teams to have only 2 visits from the Of that season.

Another reporter would come from the opposite angle and agree that if the figure paid early was within the amount that would be the least they could receive as prize money then it was indeed an advance.
The £6613 is an oddity though, does this mean they got another payment and we're overpaid so had to readjust that? That's not clear.

Waxy
02-05-2020, 01:16 PM
Why are they going on about loans. Whatever happened i doubt the SPFL could loan every team a big enough payment to cover clubs needs anyway.

calumhibee1
02-05-2020, 01:27 PM
Yep. Neil Doncaster making sense here. Richard Gordon isn’t able to compute this it seems

A Hi-Bee
02-05-2020, 01:34 PM
Yep. Neil Doncaster making sense here. Richard Gordon isn’t able to compute this it seems

Why the **** they are wasting there time wi this crap is astounding when the future of clubs is the main thing to be looking at, can they survive and in what form..**** the hertz get them doon and **** the hun get them oot.

No the time for talking about reconstruction or recalibration or any o that *****. How is our great game to survive that is the big question. All ifs and buts for now.

JeMeSouviens
02-05-2020, 01:34 PM

Thought it was just padding tbh.

MrSmith
02-05-2020, 01:40 PM
https://youtu.be/e6sFocSQ6J4

jacomo
02-05-2020, 01:53 PM
For anyone interested mr Petrie on sportsound 2pm tomorrow :greengrin

Sod Covid 19, Hearts or reconstruction.

ROD PETRIE HAS A BEARD.

Not sure how to cope now all the old certainties are melting away.

cabbageandribs1875
02-05-2020, 01:58 PM
Tom english is an erse of a man....ask, ask ann, ask ann, a successfull business woman she knows what she's talking about, do you believe neil doncaster over ann blah blah i think i love ann blah blah

truehibernian
02-05-2020, 02:03 PM
Tom english is an erse of a man....ask, ask ann, ask ann, a successfull business woman she knows what she's talking about, do you believe neil doncaster over ann blah blah i think i love ann blah blah

stfu english you tw@t

So successful that she oversaw a £12 million overspend on one stand which still remains unfinished 2 years later :aok:

Billy Whizz
02-05-2020, 02:05 PM

Unfortunately we’re paying his salary
He just seems to like highlighting controversy, never speaks about anything positive

Aldo
02-05-2020, 02:23 PM
So successful that she oversaw a £12 million overspend on one stand which still remains unfinished 2 years later :aok:

Yip And the mismanagement of around £30 million.

Budge must have some compromising images of English because anyone in their right mind can see exactly what has happened and how they’ve got to this state yet he praises her every move.

NadeAteMyLunch!
02-05-2020, 02:27 PM
English’s unwavering and borderline obsession with supporting Budge is weird. Really weird

Waxy
02-05-2020, 03:00 PM
English’s unwavering and borderline obsession with supporting Budge is weird. Really weird

He’s actually wanting to cheat.
Like us saying hey we finished 7th but we really really need more money than that, so therefore we should get 4th place money.
The BBC needs some real journalists.

hibbyfraelibby
02-05-2020, 03:43 PM

Can't do it until Amazon deliver the crayons

Billy Whizz
04-05-2020, 04:02 PM
So it’s tomorrow I believe Rangers are to share their evidence

PatHead
04-05-2020, 04:05 PM
So it’s tomorrow I believe Rangers are to share their evidence

Oh I won't sleep tonight.

Ozyhibby
04-05-2020, 04:10 PM
Oh I won't sleep tonight.

Bet Neil Doncaster and Rod Mackenzie sleep like babies tonight. [emoji23]

PatHead
04-05-2020, 04:11 PM

😂

Aldo
04-05-2020, 04:39 PM

ND played a blinder at the weekend and I wonder if Newco had to change their approach following this as he answered everything they had in their dossier??

Mon Dieu4
04-05-2020, 04:43 PM
Is the meeting not on the 12th?

The 90+2
04-05-2020, 04:46 PM
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/52446994

Rangers said they will give their big reveal this week though.

Waxy
04-05-2020, 04:51 PM
Is the meeting not on the 12th?

Yes but clubs are having an emergency meeting on thursday and friday.
Reconstruction meeting on now(waste of time)

Ronniekirk
04-05-2020, 04:56 PM
If they had a smoking gun we would be hearing more from them
This is just a Distraction ploy and won’t help us move forward in a positive constructive way
There are not many options on what to do and the quicker this is sorted out the better now
Nicola being very clear she is not going to lift lockdown later this week and the policy of Test Trace Isolate are clear going forward
Football is being played in Minsk with fans congregating as normal and being advised to drink more Vodka to combat the virus
Will be interesting to see how that all ends ffs

Greenworld
04-05-2020, 04:58 PM
Is the meeting not on the 12th?Yes but rangers to issue their evidence tomorrow.. clubs can actual vote ahead of the 12th ,so if its rubbish from rangers the 12th be irrelevant .

Billy Whizz
04-05-2020, 05:10 PM
It will probably have something to do with Celtic, Dermot Desmond, and his links to the SPFL chairman

weecounty hibby
04-05-2020, 05:18 PM
Remember that time they had loads of evidence that all of their players were assaulted after a certain cup final. All smoke and mirrors designed to deflect attention away from their inadequacies!

Jim44
04-05-2020, 05:29 PM
If they had a smoking gun we would be hearing more from them
This is just a Distraction ploy and won’t help us move forward in a positive constructive way
There are not many options on what to do and the quicker this is sorted out the better now
Nicola being very clear she is not going to lift lockdown later this week and the policy of Test Trace Isolate are clear going forward
Football is being played in Minsk with fans congregating as normal and being advised to drink more Vodka to combat the virus
Will be interesting to see how that all ends

I think that’s the designer vodka, known locally as Vodka Dettolski.

hibbyfraelibby
04-05-2020, 05:52 PM
Believe me Dettol tastes much better and is much less harmful to your health when ingested than Belarussian vodka...