PDA

View Full Version : Cup final on TV now.

penihibs
26-04-2020, 03:21 PM
Game on Premier Sports 1 now 15 mins gone.

Sir David Gray
26-04-2020, 04:16 PM
Don't bother folks, Andy Halliday's just won the cup.

Onion
26-04-2020, 04:27 PM
Police left for Ibrox yet, to join in the party ?

mim
26-04-2020, 04:57 PM
Game on Premier Sports 1 now 15 mins gone.

Thanks for that. Just managed to catch the equaliser, then the wonderful, wonderful finish.
I thought it was really good the way Premier showed the fans coming on and then cut to the cup presentation.
No attempt at sensationalism. :thumbsup:

Saint Hibee
26-04-2020, 05:05 PM
Don't bother folks, Andy Halliday's just won the cup.

Aw nawww!

Robbo6-2
26-04-2020, 05:12 PM
Watched it again, brilliant performance from a top side.

We really did have a good side then.

Said it before the obvious people like Stokes Gray etc get the praise but for me Fraser Fyvie was brilliant in that 2nd half and was a major reason we won the cup that day.

JammyDoidger
26-04-2020, 08:01 PM

Said it before the obvious people like Stokes Gray etc get the praise but for me Fraser Fyvie was brilliant in that 2nd half and was a major reason we won the cup that day.

Stokes was unplayable that day. Absoloutely magic!

Hibee Mac
26-04-2020, 08:08 PM
Stokes was on a mission, David Gray has endless heart and drive which dragged us up the park, then Henderson with his inch perfect corners and such passion for a loan player.

I love everything about the story, it was honestly the best possible way to end the hoodoo

SiinDubai
26-04-2020, 09:19 PM

Have to agree, in the last 15 minutes there were some magnificent performances, however for me fyvie was outstanding, every ball he wanted it, every attack he drove the team forward, for me he just seemed to have the I am winning this mentality.

:flag::flag::flag:

PatHead
27-04-2020, 05:31 PM
Have to agree, in the last 15 minutes there were some magnificent performances, however for me fyvie was outstanding, every ball he wanted it, every attack he drove the team forward, for me he just seemed to have the I am winning this mentality.

:flag::flag::flag:

It was noticeable that Fyvie, Stokes, Henderson, McGinn & Stevenson had all won cups before. I would think that would have helped.