PDA

View Full Version : no mass gatherings till December ..implications

familyman
23-04-2020, 06:13 PM
So now we learn that the most likely return to mass gatherings is December.
What does this mean then for people thinking about season tickets ...especially those in higher risk groups.
I know no-one is forcing folks to buy one but are we then to buy a tv season ticket to watch it on Hibs Tv instead where we don't need a seat in the stand just access
I hope they come up with options before deadline dates otherwise chaos will reign.
I cannot imagine a ground where crowds are restricted so every seat is 2 metres apart ,same in loos and pie Q

Maybe we should just see a season ticket as a gift to the club and pray for some sort of return ,if there folks who can afford to do that of course.
It's no-ones fault but we do need to think outside the box Hibs and fast.

hibbyfraelibby
23-04-2020, 06:17 PM
What does this mean then for people thinking about season tickets ...especially those in higher risk groups.
I know no-one is forcing folks to buy one but are we then to buy a tv season ticket to watch it on Hibs Tv instead where we don't need a seat in the stand just access
I hope they come up with options before deadline dates otherwise chaos will reign.
I cannot imagine a ground where crowds are restricted so every seat is 2 metres apart ,same in loos and pie Q

Maybe we should just see a season ticket as a gift to the club and pray for some sort of return ,if there folks who can afford to do that of course.

Next season could actually herald the start of summer(ish) football. Season start begining of February and runs to end of October. Mid summer break 12/12(8/8/8) would fit that schedule and meet the desperate Mrs Dr Chirpie's restructuring objective😉

ancient hibee
23-04-2020, 06:21 PM
I'm renewing mine but don't expect to see much.

WoreTheGreen
23-04-2020, 06:32 PM
I’ve renewed 5 but as long as we stay healthy I will worry about the money later

GonzoReturns
23-04-2020, 06:39 PM
Having had one for more years than I can remember I see it is a way to support the club if I get to see any games then it’s a bonus.

eaststandJJ
23-04-2020, 06:40 PM
Am relaxed about but happy that I've done something to help Hibs keep going. Wonderful idea to thank NHS on the top. Might buy one just to say thanks. Thanks Hibs.

CMurdoch
23-04-2020, 06:50 PM

Folk from the same house could remain together in the stands
Nae away supporters so home fans spread out over four stands
If it's proved that those who have had Covid 19 have immunity those folk could sit in the gaps
Food & Drink Kiosks kept closed to stop folk having to go to the toilet aw the time
Similarly no bevying prematch to reduce need for using toilets
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
Nae shoutin' abuse at the ref or players because that could spread the virus to folk within 20 metres of the angry shouter :aok:

Keith_M
23-04-2020, 06:50 PM

I bought season tickets first and foremost to help keep the club alive.

Getting to actually watch them in action would be a bonus.

Fanforlife
23-04-2020, 07:42 PM
I bought season tickets first and foremost to help keep the club alive.

Getting to actually watch them in action would be a bonus.Snap!!

Sylar
23-04-2020, 08:53 PM
Next season could actually herald the start of summer(ish) football. Season start begining of February and runs to end of October. Mid summer break 12/12(8/8/8) would fit that schedule and meet the desperate Mrs Dr Chirpie's restructuring objective😉

Just one big problem...The Euros...

jacomo
23-04-2020, 08:58 PM

I still think this is too pessimistic.

We might not have a virus for another year or more but we are learning more about this virus every day. If mass testing becomes available and more precise risk factors identified then it could ease restrictions.

I do fear that vulnerable groups might have a long wait for a return to some kind of normality however.

Carheenlea
23-04-2020, 09:02 PM
The point about away fans that was mentioned a few posts back is interesting - I`ve not thought about that one before and initially once we get up and running again a month or two with no travelling fans might be one way of getting started a little earlier.

Sir David Gray
23-04-2020, 09:11 PM
The point about away fans that was mentioned a few posts back is interesting - I`ve not thought about that one before and initially once we get up and running again a month or two with no travelling fans might be one way of getting started a little earlier.

What about Rangers and Celtic home games where a lot of the home fans will have further to travel than the away fans?

Hibby70
23-04-2020, 09:29 PM
Wonder if we'll put a stop to selling Seasons soon and set a new max attendance.

So say the first 7000 that renew get in. Then further releases as the season goes on (with price reduced accordingly)

Scouse Hibee
23-04-2020, 09:44 PM
Wonder if we'll put a stop to selling Seasons soon and set a new max attendance.

So say the first 7000 that renew get in. Then further releases as the season goes on (with price reduced accordingly)

Can’t see it, all in or all out.

IberianHibernian
23-04-2020, 09:52 PM
Also why December ? Just as likely to be November or January or even later . Someone mentioned summer football from 2021 - maybe quite a realistic idea .

brianmc
23-04-2020, 09:59 PM

Surely not a problem in Scotland....😢

steelendhibs
23-04-2020, 10:13 PM
Not sure if it gives a clue or not, but I had a non emergency hospital procedure schedule for 15th April, which was the first date of the NHS in Scotland postponing non essential procedures. I received a letter through the door today and it has been reschedule for 4th November. Could always be postponed again of course, but it does look like in this respect they are planning for certain things getting back to some sort of normality. As I said though, it could all change. I know it’s not a mass gathering by any means, but just didn’t expect it to be rearranged during this current time

greenpaper55
23-04-2020, 10:23 PM
December sounds like nonsense to me, the furlough scheme lasts three months then after that there could be mass unemployment on a scale the likes of we have never seen unless the lock down is ended. This would make the wall street crash look like chicken feed and no Government will allow that to happen or risk social upheaval on an unprecedented scale.

puff the dragon
23-04-2020, 10:30 PM
So much scaremongering - mass gatherings will be back long before the end of the year.

social distancing and lock downs will work for 12 weeks max which takes us to June. After that more and more people will start to routinely break them - either by boredom or desperation (I.e. financial).

there also comes a point where deaths from poverty will outnumber deaths from covid19. There is a huge recession coming and a longer lock down just makes that impact larger.

easter road will be full 1st game in august - you may need a skoosh of hand sanitiser before entering the ground and a temperature check but nothing major.

by the summer half of us will have had Covid 19 anyway, an antibody test will tell us who those people are and they can do what they want.

the economic argument will trump the health one soon. Somethings got to pay for the NHS.

Brightside
23-04-2020, 10:48 PM
No one knows. I think we will see a ramp up from June. But that’s only based on other countries. Scotland will open up before England.

The Harp Awakes
23-04-2020, 10:54 PM
So much scaremongering - mass gatherings will be back long before the end of the year.

social distancing and lock downs will work for 12 weeks max which takes us to June. After that more and more people will start to routinely break them - either by boredom or desperation (I.e. financial).

there also comes a point where deaths from poverty will outnumber deaths from covid19. There is a huge recession coming and a longer lock down just makes that impact larger.

easter road will be full 1st game in august - you may need a skoosh of hand sanitiser before entering the ground and a temperature check but nothing major.

by the summer half of us will have had Covid 19 anyway, an antibody test will tell us who those people are and they can do what they want.

the economic argument will trump the health one soon. Somethings got to pay for the NHS.

Good to get a different perspective on our future. I understand where you're coming from and you make some valid arguments about finances.

I think the problem with your theory is that if normal life commences in line with what you suggest; a full Easter Road in August, etc, the rate of Covid-19 infection could rocket exponentially without a vaccine. The resultant rate of infection and death could in turn accelerate business failure.

Finances side, you also need to take into account the human cost of reinstating the status quo too early. How many deaths would be acceptable in Scotland; 20k, 50k 250k?

I don't think any scaremongering is going on here. The risks of acting irresponsibly are significant.

IberianHibernian
23-04-2020, 10:57 PM
Just one big problem...The Euros...Is it a problem ? In 13 countries cause none of the big countries who could host alone were interested . Ridiculous ticket prices will have meant that many tickets weren`t sold anyway and TV money may fall anyway as next year if possible will probably clash with other evnts . Imagine some sponsors will look for get out too . With World Cup in 2022 , FIFA would probably be happy to help UEFA cancel Euro .

chrisski33
23-04-2020, 11:10 PM

Theres no scaremongering going the numbers of deaths from covid prove this. Will be a long time til mass gatherings are allowed.

spike220
24-04-2020, 02:22 AM
Thats the Jambos defensive strategy in tatters then.

chippy
24-04-2020, 02:43 AM
I'm renewing mine but don't expect to see much.

I’m similar and renewed my two. If the new season is cancelled, truncated or on TV only should Hibs owner offer us an option of shares in exchange for a full or partial refund? It would keep the money at Hibs to sustain them, but would fans welcome it?
At a rough estimate, season ticket sakes to date must be worth £1 million plus. HSL could end up with a few thousand new members or thousands more individual shareholders!

lyonhibs
24-04-2020, 05:41 AM

I do hope you're not in charge of anything important.

Lee Marvin
24-04-2020, 06:30 AM

I think you need to realign your expectations.

murray26
24-04-2020, 06:34 AM

Signed.. D Trump....

Iain G
24-04-2020, 06:39 AM

Am sure there are a lot of rangers fans thinks this ban will only apply to them caflicks 😁

Scouse Hibee
24-04-2020, 06:44 AM

You’re going to be extremely disappointed if you’re expecting football as normal in August!

As for scaremongering, I think you need a reality check.

Since90+2
24-04-2020, 06:50 AM
Football won't be back to normal with full crowds by August - that is fairly certain.

I do however think it is fairly likely we will see football played behind closed doors within the next few months.

lapsedhibee
24-04-2020, 06:53 AM

I heard the reason that Hibs are putting "NHS" on the new tops is because they've done a deal to have qualified nurses at the turnstyles injecting disinfectant into fans to cure any possible covid19.
Another first for Hibs :flag:

ScottB
24-04-2020, 07:15 AM
It’s not scaremongering when this is what scientists and governments are telling us. Honestly, some of the stupid terms that have gotten stuck in the lexicon post Brexit. Just because you might not like what you’re hearing doesn’t make it a made up attempt to rattle your cage.

Football’s biggest issue in returning will be keeping fans from turning up at the stadiums regardless. If that keeps happening could see attempts at closed doors games being stopped. While you could space fans out well enough in the stands, getting them there from outside, and keeping them far enough apart while doing so, sounds a lot trickier.

Badabing
24-04-2020, 07:23 AM

Either you’re not paying attention or you’ve reached a new level of stupid.

CockneyRebel
24-04-2020, 08:09 AM

Do you really put such little value on human life?

blackpoolhibs
24-04-2020, 08:58 AM
I heard the reason that Hibs are putting "NHS" on the new tops is because they've done a deal to have qualified nurses at the turnstyles injecting disinfectant into fans to cure any possible covid19.

Trump has just suggested this, i kid you not. :faf:

Jamesie
24-04-2020, 09:00 AM
December could be the eye of the storm on a second wave so I wouldn’t even count on matches taking place then.

Sudds_1
24-04-2020, 09:11 AM
Snap!!

Double snap 😁

Callum_62
24-04-2020, 09:12 AM

Bath of beans surely.

Btw -where is it confirmed that we gain immunity once we have had the virus? I've only seen reports questioning the authenticity of that claim

Chorley Hibee
24-04-2020, 09:17 AM

I think some of the points you make are fair (regards people breaking lockdown, financial implications, recession and other health concerns).

It's the idea the outbreak is scaremongering and that Easter Rd will be full in August which I find unfathomable.

Returning to "normal" will see us overwhelmed by a second wave of cases, completely undoing the work of the past 4-6 weeks that most of us have followed diligently.

hibbyfraelibby
24-04-2020, 09:26 AM

See the summer break bit🙂

puff the dragon
24-04-2020, 09:46 AM
Either you’re not paying attention or you’ve reached a new level of stupid.

standard name calling from an internet message board intellectual there.

take a step back and review the obvious folks - why did the Scottish government just spend £45 million on equipping the SECC for 4,000 Covid patients? It’s not for now, it’s for when lock down is eased and there is a place to put them outside of the BAU NHS process.

given how easy this thing is to catch if you’re going to get it you’re going to get it before a vaccine is made - this 2 or 3 months is just limiting the impact so they can prepare.

were still only looking at a very small % of the population who will require intensive care. And while they can’t guarantee you can’t catch it twice, it’s looking a fairly safe bet you can’t (if that changes from actual cases then revisit).

the mass gatherings they are going to ban already have been cancelled - namely the festivals where we get visitors from all over the world.

this is going to be allowed to pass through our local population so no need to stop football matches - away tickets may be all they think about stopping.

all we’re doing now is buying prep time. Relax folks.

CentreLine
24-04-2020, 09:47 AM

Aye, but I’d want to know why they were shining that “incredible” light at me. 🤣🤣🤣

Sir David Gray
24-04-2020, 09:51 AM

You're getting a lot of criticism for this post but I do think you raise a few fair points regarding other problems eventually causing more deaths than the virus.

Full stadiums by August is a pipe dream I'm afraid and it's this point that I'm assuming most people are being critical of, along with the general point about mass gatherings being back before the end of the year.

I agree that the present lockdown is unlikely to work in many different ways for much longer than a few more weeks but I think you'll be extremely disappointed if you're expecting 18000 to turn up at the first home game of next season in early August.

lord bunberry
24-04-2020, 09:52 AM

take a step back and review the obvious folks - why did the Scottish government just spend £45 million on equipping the SECC for 4,000 Covid patients? It’s not for now, it’s for when lock down is eased and there is a place to put them outside of the BAU NHS process.

given how easy this thing is to catch if you’re going to get it you’re going to get it before a vaccine is made - this 2 or 3 months is just limiting the impact so they can prepare.

were still only looking at a very small % of the population who will require intensive care. And while they can’t guarantee you can’t catch it twice, it’s looking a fairly safe bet you can’t (if that changes from actual cases then revisit).

the mass gatherings they are going to ban already have been cancelled - namely the festivals where we get visitors from all over the world.

this is going to be allowed to pass through our local population so no need to stop football matches - away tickets may be all they think about stopping.

That’s just stating the obvious. Everyone knows that we’re doing what we’re doing to buy time until a treatment or a virus is found. There was a need to stop the nhs being overrun which has been achieved so far, but that doesn’t mean mass gatherings will be allowed before an effective treatment or vaccine is found.

Since90+2
24-04-2020, 09:56 AM

NH Louisa Jordan can take up to 300 patients with scope to extend to 1000 if needed not 4000.

puff the dragon
24-04-2020, 10:00 AM
That’s just stating the obvious. Everyone knows that we’re doing what we’re doing to buy time until a treatment or a virus is found. There was a need to stop the nhs being overrun which has been achieved so far, but that doesn’t mean mass gatherings will be allowed before an effective treatment or vaccine is found.

key determination is going to be what is a mass gathering? not been defined for this.

if they open up pubs and buses where you can sit shoulder with people from your city that don’t live in your house why can’t you do it in a football stadium?

the no away tickets is a likely outcome as it could pass the infection from town to town and also any event which draws from all over - like the royal highland show (which I assume has been cancelled).

nobody wants anybody to die but if we can’t stop that then workable solutions need to be found.

puff the dragon
24-04-2020, 10:01 AM
NH Louisa Jordan can take up to 300 patients with scope to extend to 1000 if needed not 4000.

whatever the number is that’ll be deemed the acceptable number to move out of lock down.

PaulSmith
24-04-2020, 10:07 AM

I think its optimistic but you do raise some very valid points. Once the NHS do have significantly more capacity (more beds, PPE, equipment etc) then that mitigates one of the key risks that the Govt have identified.

The pace at medical research is running at is like nothing before, there might already be treatments out there that just need to be adapted to reduce the risk of death and elephant in the room is that there might never be a safe vaccine.

Personally I'll go along with the Govt advice and lockdown for probably another few months. However the human instinct then kicks in, we are social animals, and I'd be more happy to accept the risk to my own health than continue to live like this for month or years ahead. Others won't want to admit this right now but I'm certain that's how the vast majority will be feeling.

So to reiterate I think its optimistic for August and perhaps even September but at the same time we will not continue in lockdown until "a vaccine is found"...that's just ludicrous.

Onceinawhile
24-04-2020, 10:29 AM
Personally I'll go along with the Govt advice and lockdown for probably another few months. However the human instinct then kicks in, we are social animals, and I'd be more happy to accept the risk to my own health than continue to live like this for month or years ahead. Others won't want to admit this right now but I'm certain that's how the vast majority will be feeling.

There's already people not following it. Each week is going to increase that amount of people breaking / flouting rules. I'm not sure when it'll happen, but if it gets extended too long, we'll see people breaking the rules en masse. .

G B Young
24-04-2020, 10:31 AM
key determination is going to be what is a mass gathering? not been defined for this.

if they open up pubs and buses where you can sit shoulder with people from your city that don’t live in your house why can’t you do it in a football stadium?

the no away tickets is a likely outcome as it could pass the infection from town to town and also any event which draws from all over - like the royal highland show (which I assume has been cancelled).

nobody wants anybody to die but if we can’t stop that then workable solutions need to be found.

The First Minister made it clear that the hospitality industry and mass gatherings would be pretty much the last things to get any sort of go-ahead and that lockdown measures are likely to be re-introduced very quickly if it looks like we've moved too soon on easing restrictions. On that basis, it would be madness to try starting a new football season any time soon when the overwhelming likelihood it would be put on hold again within a matter of weeks. There will be no matches played in front of crowds for the rest of this year IMHO. It's a nightmare for clubs but unfortunately there are far more important things to prioritise than football.

CMurdoch
24-04-2020, 10:33 AM
IMO a lot of people will be allowed to return to work in some form or another after the next assessment on May 9th
But football, pubs, restaurants, cinemas, theatres etc are not on the horizon yet.

B.H.F.C
24-04-2020, 10:36 AM
the no away tickets is a likely outcome as it could pass the infection from town to town

16,000 folk at Easter Road don’t all come from Leith. 50,000 at Ibrox aren’t all from Govan. Etc, etc. Banning away fans makes absolutely no difference when you have a sizeable number of home fans who are probably travelling further.

CMurdoch
24-04-2020, 10:44 AM
There's already people not following it. Each week is going to increase that amount of people breaking / flouting rules. I'm not sure when it'll happen, but if it gets extended too long, we'll see people breaking the rules en masse. .

Big picture, catch Covid 19 through breaking/flouting the rules, then pass it onto a loved one who subsequently dies
Result: held in contempt and ostracised by your extended family for a lifetime.
Obviously baw bags only think about the here and now but the majority of us see the big picture.

CockneyRebel
24-04-2020, 10:56 AM
I think its optimistic but you do raise some very valid points. Once the NHS do have significantly more capacity (more beds, PPE, equipment etc) then that mitigates one of the key risks that the Govt have identified.

The pace at medical research is running at is like nothing before, there might already be treatments out there that just need to be adapted to reduce the risk of death and elephant in the room is that there might never be a safe vaccine.

So to reiterate I think its optimistic for August and perhaps even September but at the same time we will not continue in lockdown until "a vaccine is found"...that's just ludicrous.

If everyone felt like that the risks would be enormous.

PaulSmith
24-04-2020, 11:03 AM
If everyone felt like that the risks would be enormous.

If you are talking about this point in time I agree.

Going forward I think you are very naive if you think that millions in Scotland and billions globally are going to accept being under house arrest for an indefinite period of time, cause that's what you are saying isn't it?

puff the dragon
24-04-2020, 11:12 AM
16,000 folk at Easter Road don’t all come from Leith. 50,000 at Ibrox aren’t all from Govan. Etc, etc. Banning away fans makes absolutely no difference when you have a sizeable number of home fans who are probably travelling further.

but I’d reckon 90%+ of the Easter road home crowd live in the lothians.

greenpaper55
The big shift will come in a few weeks when the furlough is ended, no government can go on paying out this amount of money over a long period. The result will be some sort of easing of restrictions but i doubt football will be high on the agenda for government. We have been told the only real answer is a vaccine but what if one cannot be found and this is a distinct possibility, hard decisions to be made and glad i'm not making them.

PaulSmith
Big picture, catch Covid 19 through breaking/flouting the rules, then pass it onto a loved one who subsequently dies
Obviously baw bags only think about the here and now but the majority of us see the big picture.

Enlighten us all with how this plays out if there is no vaccine this time next year or the year after or the year after that..or what's more likely to happen if another strain comes along and its a never ending cycle?

The cold hard truth is that people dying from infection will become as common as dying from say cancer, its very sad but that is the direction of travel. There will be specialist hospitals built en-mass that treat and allow people the greatest opportunity to survive from this terrible infection but as hard as it seems to comprehend at this time we will need to return to a near normal life. That includes football..to get this thread back on track :)

If one chooses not to be part of that and decide to stay indoors for a number of years that will be a personal choice.

puff the dragon
24-04-2020, 11:18 AM

Going forward I think you are very naive if you think that millions in Scotland and billions globally are going to accept being under house arrest for an indefinite period of time, cause that's what you are saying isn't it?

there comes a time where people have to asses their individual risk levels and make the isolation choice for themselves based on the information provided.

99% of people under 60 with no health conditions are going to have at worst a week in bed. It’s up to you if you want to risk being in the 1%.

if you’re an 80 year old asthmatic with a heart condition then you’re grown up to decide for yourself if you want the significant risk or if you want to be careful until the vaccine is available.

if you’re at risk - take some individual responsibility and don’t go to the football. If you’re caring for someone at risk you’ll have worked out what you can and can’t do already.

the world still turns

Onceinawhile
24-04-2020, 11:24 AM

Totally, totally agree. But the longer we go into this and the more people lose loved ones, the more people will take risks etc...

FilipinoHibs
24-04-2020, 11:52 AM
there comes a time where people have to asses their individual risk levels and make the isolation choice for themselves based on the information provided.

99% of people under 60 with no health conditions are going to have at worst a week in bed. It’s up to you if you want to risk being in the 1%.

if you’re an 80 year old asthmatic with a heart condition then you’re grown up to decide for yourself if you want the significant risk or if you want to be careful until the vaccine is available.

if you’re at risk - take some individual responsibility and don’t go to the football. If you’re caring for someone at risk you’ll have worked out what you can and can’t do already.

the world still turns

The problem is that it is just not you who is taking the risk but you are risking other people's lives as well.

silverhibee
24-04-2020, 11:52 AM

You do know that not all Hibs fans come from Edinburgh, they travel from Fife Glasgow and even down south, have these people not to go to games and only folk from the city can go.

Lago
24-04-2020, 12:11 PM
Who says Hibs will be allowed by the Government to open ER even to limited attendance, they just need to say it's illegal & that's the end of it.

Sir David Gray
24-04-2020, 12:13 PM
Who says Hibs will be allowed by the Government to open ER even to limited attendance, they just need to say it's illegal & that's the end of it.

It won't be opened to a limited audience that's just not practical.

Easter Road will remain closed to supporters until it's deemed safe for everyone to come back.

Steven79
24-04-2020, 12:17 PM
but I’d reckon 90%+ of the Easter road home crowd live in the lothians.I know of 10 season ticket holders in the Doune/Callander area and many more from outside the Lothians.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

puff the dragon
24-04-2020, 12:49 PM
I know of 10 season ticket holders in the Doune/Callander area and many more from outside the Lothians.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10 down - just another 1,590 to find.

WhileTheChief..
24-04-2020, 01:02 PM

Is this true? I’ve not read or seen anything in the news to suggest this??

CockneyRebel
24-04-2020, 01:05 PM

House arrest? Look that up or ask somebody to explain it to you. The period of restrictions is indefinite because Boris doesn't have Mystic Meg in his Cabinet. Going forward is the same as now - restrictions will stay as they are and gradually get relaxed as the situation improves, not rocket science or naivety just common sense.The government has enough on it's plate without worrying that you're getting a bit cheesed off staying in. They know the social and economic problems that lockdown and social distancing will incur and they certainly won't keep either going any longer then necessary.

Yorkshire HFC
24-04-2020, 01:13 PM

the world still turns

Not a good idea.

Go to the football, catch the virus from someone and pass it on to your 80 year old mum.

But hey, the main thing is that you feel fine and that you got to see your football team get humped 2 - 0.

puff the dragon
24-04-2020, 01:13 PM

“Is this true” - do you take the time to fact check everything you say? This is a message board not a formal record of fact!

for the avoidance of doubt if anybody on here is stupid enough to believe anything they read on the internet as fact (unfortunately many people do and it’s why the world is going crazy) - what people post on here is generally just their opinion.

earth’s round too pal, but I can’t 100% prove it.

puff the dragon
24-04-2020, 01:16 PM
Not a good idea.

Go to the football, catch the virus from someone and pass it on to your 80 year old mum.

But hey, the main thing is that you feel fine and that you got to see your football team get humped 2 - 0.

then don’t go to the football if you don’t want to pass it onto your 80 year old mum who should be in her house isolating.

yours and her situations shouldn’t stop the rest of the world leading their lives.

earth revolves around the sun, not the individual.

CockneyRebel
24-04-2020, 01:23 PM

I saw a graph recently (I just googled UK death rate) and it showed that a vast majority of the deaths were from the 60+ range and two thirds of that group were from the 80+ range and stated that most of these folk had a serious underlying problem like chronic heart or lung disease and that most of them were not expected to last the year. From this report it seems that in quite a number of cases the virus was a contributing factor to the death but not the sole cause but the cause was always put down to the virus if the person tested positive.

The younger folk under 60 and especially under 40 showed very few deaths on this graph so it looks as though the younger and fitter you are the better chance you stand (which I suppose is true of any illness). My analysis is a bit crude as the graph was pretty basic but I assume the figures used were the best available at the time.

WhileTheChief..
24-04-2020, 01:25 PM
Sky News just reported the death of a 41 year old nurse and a 50 year old lecturer. Neither had previous medical conditions.

CockneyRebel
24-04-2020, 01:27 PM
then don’t go to the football if you don’t want to pass it onto your 80 year old mum who should be in her house isolating.

yours and her situations shouldn’t stop the rest of the world leading their lives.

earth revolves around the sun, not the individual.

I think you will find that the sun does not carry the virus, just the individual.

Scouse Hibee
24-04-2020, 01:30 PM
“Is this true” - do you take the time to fact check everything you say? This is a message board not a formal record of fact!

for the avoidance of doubt if anybody on here is stupid enough to believe anything they read on the internet as fact (unfortunately many people do and it’s why the world is going crazy) - what people post on here is generally just their opinion.

earth’s round too pal, but I can’t 100% prove it.

What an arsey response to a genuine question!

puff the dragon
24-04-2020, 01:31 PM
Sky News just reported the death of a 41 year old nurse and a 50 year old lecturer. Neither had previous medical conditions.

sad news and unfortunate for their families.

however around 40 million people in the same age are fine.

this will be the driver for the future.

puff the dragon
24-04-2020, 01:33 PM
What an arsey response to a genuine question!

arsey response? It’s a football message board so it’s all about opinion.

everyone is too sensitive. Man up.

puff the dragon
24-04-2020, 01:34 PM
I think you will find that the sun does not carry the virus, just the individual.

the sun has killed millions more than the virus ever will

WhileTheChief..
24-04-2020, 01:35 PM
I saw a graph recently (I just googled UK death rate) and it showed that a vast majority of the deaths were from the 60+ range and two thirds of that group were from the 80+ range and stated that most of these folk had a serious underlying problem like chronic heart or lung disease and that most of them were not expected to last the year. From this report it seems that in quite a number of cases the virus was a contributing factor to the death but not the sole cause but the cause was always put down to the virus if the person tested positive.

The younger folk under 60 and especially under 40 showed very few deaths on this graph so it looks as though the younger and fitter you are the better chance you stand (which I suppose is true of any illness). My analysis is a bit crude as the graph was pretty basic but I assume the figures used were the best available at the time.

Age is certainly one of the biggest factors but I wasn’t aware how much influence it has.

The next biggest factor seems to be obesity. Very little is mentioned about that in the news though.

I just think it’s dangerous to use broad strokes when discussing this.

Scouse Hibee
arsey response? It’s a football message board so it’s all about opinion.

everyone is too sensitive. Man up.

Man up? Get a grip, the guy asked you a question like many have done on this board as some people have read facts that others haven’t.

Badabing
sad news and unfortunate for their families.

however around 40 million people in the same age are fine.

this will be the driver for the future.

I'm slowly starting to review my position regarding you been stupid. I am now starting to think you're insane.

lord bunberry
24-04-2020, 01:41 PM
Age is certainly one of the biggest factors but I wasn’t aware how much influence it has.

The next biggest factor seems to be obesity. Very little is mentioned about that in the news though.

I just think it’s dangerous to use broad strokes when discussing this.
As far as I’m aware there’s been less than 10 deaths in Scotland who have been under 45.

CockneyRebel
24-04-2020, 01:47 PM

I did not say that only those with an underlying condition were dying from this virus, just that the graph showed that most of them were. The age group I referred to was 60 to 80+ with most occurring in the 80+ range.

CockneyRebel
24-04-2020, 01:51 PM
the sun has killed millions more than the virus ever will

You really are off your trolley - try to stay relevant eh?

WhileTheChief..
24-04-2020, 01:58 PM
I did not say that only those with an underlying condition were dying from this virus, just that the graph showed that most of them were. The age group I referred to was 60 to 80+ with most occurring in the 80+ range.

Yup, got it, not disagreeing with you at all :aok:

Santa Cruz
24-04-2020, 02:02 PM

You’re a rocket

puff the dragon
24-04-2020, 02:07 PM
You’re a rocket

no really - the whole argument just descended into farce anyway.

it went from giving opinions about whether football could be played in stadiums in august to criticism for questioning the government about factors relating to April.

economics will win the day - football on and individual responsibility required based on personal risk acceptance levels and circumstances.

the government know the death numbers are not going to change, they ar3 just spreading them out. Shan but it is what it is.

PaulSmith
24-04-2020, 02:09 PM
House arrest? Look that up or ask somebody to explain it to you. The period of restrictions is indefinite because Boris doesn't have Mystic Meg in his Cabinet. Going forward is the same as now - restrictions will stay as they are and gradually get relaxed as the situation improves, not rocket science or naivety just common sense.The government has enough on it's plate without worrying that you're getting a bit cheesed off staying in. They know the social and economic problems that lockdown and social distancing will incur and they certainly won't keep either going any longer then necessary.

I used house arrest as a euphemism, clearly you didn’t get that and maybe over reacted slightly.

I’m sure the government isn’t worried about Paul Smith sitting in the sun in his garden, I agree with that.

However I personally think you underestimate the problem of placing significant restrictions on millions of people for a prolonged period of time and neither you, me or the Govt will be able to say for certain what that outcome is from that.

Scouse Hibee
24-04-2020, 02:13 PM

it went from giving opinions about whether football could be played in stadiums in august to criticism for questioning the government about factors relating to April.

economics will win the day - football on and individual responsibility required based on personal risk acceptance levels and circumstances.

the government know the death numbers are not going to change, they ar3 just spreading them out. Shan but it is what it is.

Your first line sums up where you went wrong, it was never intended to be an argument!

PaulSmith
24-04-2020, 02:16 PM

Whilst very sad and devastating to the families I’d be surprised if the same number in the UK , from that age group, is materially different to deaths from the flu or other respiratory infections on a weekly basis.

Specifically though for NHS staff its due to the volume of the virus that they have inhaled, that’s why proportionally they are at a higher risk and it’s unforgivable that they are being asked to work without the proper PPE.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

puff the dragon
24-04-2020, 02:19 PM
I used house arrest as a euphemism, clearly you didn’t get that and maybe over reacted slightly.

I’m sure the government isn’t worried about Paul Smith sitting in the sun in his garden, I agree with that.

However I personally think you underestimate the problem of placing significant restrictions on millions of people for a prolonged period of time and neither you, me or the Govt will be able to say for certain what that outcome is from that.

👍

everyone too over sensitive. Nobody wants to step back, see the big picture and work it out for themselves logically.

part of the problem we have is there is a large section of people in Scotland who say ‘how high’ every time Nicola says ‘jump’. Putting too much faith in the words of a liar (same goes for Boris et al)

and before anyone wets the bed and says ‘not me’ I said a large section, not everyone.

Badabing
24-04-2020, 02:20 PM

(https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-framework-decision-making/pages/8/)https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-framework-decision-making/pages/8/

Not sure that's how the government see it.

CockneyRebel
24-04-2020, 02:24 PM
][/B]I used house arrest as a euphemism, clearly you didn’t get that and maybe over reacted slightly.

You certainly gave the impression that you knew.

puff the dragon
24-04-2020, 02:25 PM
(https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-framework-decision-making/pages/8/)https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-framework-decision-making/pages/8/

Not sure that's how the government see it.

Wouldn’t even use anything the Scottish government publish as toilet paper. Their decision making process will change with the tide.

wonder what adjustments the negative price of oil would make to their white paper 🤔

Bishop Hibee
24-04-2020, 02:25 PM
Back on the implications for Hibs, what % of our home gate is 70+? Can’t see them being told it’s a good idea to go to ER with 15,000-20,000 others anytime soon.

PaulSmith
24-04-2020, 02:27 PM
[emoji106]

everyone too over sensitive. Nobody wants to step back, see the big picture and work it out for themselves logically.

part of the problem we have is there is a large section of people in Scotland who say ‘how high’ every time Nicola says ‘jump’. Putting too much faith in the words of a liar (same goes for Boris et al)

and before anyone wets the bed and says ‘not me’ I said a large section, not everyone.

I don’t think I’m quite at the same edge of the spectrum as you are but equally there needs to be clear thoughts, rationale, risks understood and mitigated and a degree of challenge on the information being shared.

I actually think Nicola is showing pragmatism and leadership alongside caution and that’s the right approach.

puff the dragon
24-04-2020, 02:28 PM
Back on the implications for Hibs, what % of our home gate is 70+? Can’t see them being told it’s a good idea to go to ER with 15,000-20,000 others anytime soon.

spot on dude - they will be advised not to go unless they have passed the antibody test (but not forced to stay away)

rest of us will be able to go if we please.

CockneyRebel
24-04-2020, 02:29 PM

Not wanting to bash the bishop but me for one (73) - I won't get paroled when you lot get out but I don't think I'll miss much more footy than the younger ones do as I still feel it such a long way off.

PaulSmith
24-04-2020, 02:30 PM
[/B]

You certainly gave the impression that you knew.

How could I “know”?

I’m merely a gadgie giving an opinion and trying to back it up with some thought rather than pumping out bland statements without any context.

Bishop Hibee
24-04-2020, 02:34 PM
Me for one (73) - I won't get paroled when you lot get out but I don't think I'll miss much more footy than the younger ones do as I still feel it such a long way off.

I think there has to be around 10%. I know I’ve got three Uncles over 70 with season tickets. I assume Hibs have the ability to crunch the data they have to examine various scenarios.

CockneyRebel
24-04-2020, 02:36 PM
How could I “know”?

I’m merely a gadgie giving an opinion and trying to back it up with some thought rather than pumping out bland statements without any context.

Same here. Peace bro.

Mantis Toboggan
24-04-2020, 03:16 PM

Yes those are the only two possible positions someone can hold

Meaningless drivel

CMurdoch
24-04-2020, 03:27 PM
Enlighten us all with how this plays out if there is no vaccine this time next year or the year after or the year after that..or what's more likely to happen if another strain comes along and its a never ending cycle?

The cold hard truth is that people dying from infection will become as common as dying from say cancer, its very sad but that is the direction of travel. There will be specialist hospitals built en-mass that treat and allow people the greatest opportunity to survive from this terrible infection but as hard as it seems to comprehend at this time we will need to return to a near normal life. That includes football..to get this thread back on track :)

If one chooses not to be part of that and decide to stay indoors for a number of years that will be a personal choice.

It plays out initially by lots of folk who can't work from home going back to work after 9th May. Don't know what that will look like, may mean changing working practices, working shifts to avoid everyone travelling at the same time, working alternative days, wearing masks etc etc. It will cause the Covid 19 infection numbers and deaths to go up and that will be monitored and work rolled back if necessary.
However, football, pubs, restaurants, cinemas and theatres will be on the back burner until it can be seen that control of infection is still at acceptable levels after folk go back to work.
Up to now the government have merely been firefighting. Now they have a degree of control back we will now see lots of work with testing, tracking, tracing etc.
Mental times with a new normal for some time yet.

SRHibs
24-04-2020, 03:59 PM
Whilst very sad and devastating to the families I’d be surprised if the same number in the UK , from that age group, is materially different to deaths from the flu or other respiratory infections on a weekly basis.

Specifically though for NHS staff its due to the volume of the virus that they have inhaled, that’s why proportionally they are at a higher risk and it’s unforgivable that they are being asked to work without the proper PPE.

The flu's mortality rate for under 50s is 0.02%, SARS 2's is 0.7%. 30x deadlier is pretty significant.

It's the huge percentage of people requiring hospitalisation which is scary. Would hate to see the number of deaths if the health system was to be overrun.

flash
24-04-2020, 04:07 PM
Wouldn’t even use anything the Scottish government publish as toilet paper. Their decision making process will change with the tide.

wonder what adjustments the negative price of oil would make to their white paper 🤔
Who would you trust then?

Lago
24-04-2020, 04:10 PM
Well I'm one of them & I'd guess at the moment my thoughts are that I've probably seen my last game at ER, traveling from Kirkcaldy, parking etc & now additional restrictions due to Coronavirus just not worth the effort or worry, however if things go back to anything like before may change my mind.

lapsedhibee
24-04-2020, 04:20 PM
Well I'm one of them & I'd guess at the moment my thoughts are that I've probably seen my last game at ER, traveling from Kirkcaldy, parking etc & now additional restrictions due to Coronavirus just not worth the effort or worry, however if things go back to anything like before may change my mind.

Maybe get Queen Mrs Drs AB to arrange for Raith to be in the top league so you can get along to a game locally? :dunno:

Arch Stanton
24-04-2020, 05:26 PM
It could be at very least a year before I would start considering going to ER again (I am high risk and my wife is higher risk). If Hibs TV aren't going to make match screenings generally available then I am stuffed. And there is no satisfactory rationale why that has to be the case in my view. Too bad if UEFA wan't to protect the interests of the Real Madrids of this world - they don't really need protecting IMO.

From what I can see Covid 19 is ahead 50 goals in the first 5 minutes of this match. When experts say that it could take at least a year to find a vaccine they may well be underestimating. I mean, 6 months into the pandemic and our ability to test people is a tiny fraction of the testing required - that doesn't bode well.

I just hope someone sees sense and opens up Hibs TV to UK viewers. Even if they charge a decent fee, I wouldn't mind.

Sir David Gray
24-04-2020, 07:43 PM
It could be at very least a year before I would start considering going to ER again (I am high risk and my wife is higher risk). If Hibs TV aren't going to make match screenings generally available then I am stuffed. And there is no satisfactory rationale why that has to be the case in my view. Too bad if UEFA wan't to protect the interests of the Real Madrids of this world - they don't really need protecting IMO.

From what I can see Covid 19 is ahead 50 goals in the first 5 minutes of this match. When experts say that it could take at least a year to find a vaccine they may well be underestimating. I mean, 6 months into the pandemic and our ability to test people is a tiny fraction of the testing required - that doesn't bode well.

I just hope someone sees sense and opens up Hibs TV to UK viewers. Even if they charge a decent fee, I wouldn't mind.

To be fair the WHO only declared it as a pandemic 6 weeks ago, not 6 months but I take your point.

EI255
24-04-2020, 08:00 PM
Am relaxed about but happy that I've done something to help Hibs keep going. Wonderful idea to thank NHS on the top. Might buy one just to say thanks. Thanks Hibs.That's what I'm doing [emoji106]

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Lago
24-04-2020, 09:38 PM
Maybe get Queen Mrs Drs AB to arrange for Raith to be in the top league so you can get along to a game locally? :dunno:
I've actually started going to the local Junior club, Kirkcaldy & Dysart, they have applied to join the East of Scotland league, tier 6 of the pyramid. You get some decent games & it's a bit of a step back in time but enjoyable. 😊

G B Young
28-04-2020, 08:42 AM
The Tokyo Olympics rescheduled for 2021 are already deemed to be unlikely to go ahead without a vaccine being found:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-52450742?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=5ea7c8cef379b2066a20e225%26%27No%20Tok yo%20Olympics%20if%20coronavirus%20is%20not%20cont rolled%27%262020-04-28T06%3A18%3A42.231Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:ed99be8a-8973-44e5-ba32-974b67136bc8&pinned_post_asset_id=5ea7c8cef379b2066a20e225&pinned_post_type=share

I know that's a global event but it underlines how hard it's going to be to get any sort of sport on the go again. Despite some, in particular the EPL, still talking about trying to finish the season I just don't see how playing a football match tomorrow (even behind closed doors) would be any safer than it would have been a month ago.

Mainstandman
28-04-2020, 09:03 AM
I think there has to be around 10%. I know I’ve got three Uncles over 70 with season tickets. I assume Hibs have the ability to crunch the data they have to examine various scenarios.

there's around 2000 STs over 65. one of the coaches told my mum when he phoned here for the ST chats

Paisley Hibby
28-04-2020, 02:33 PM
👍

Wow - you come on a Hibs message board and call Nicola Sturgeon a liar?? Can't you take that political rubbish away to some political message board for the hard of thinking where it belongs?

Phil MaGlass
28-04-2020, 02:44 PM
Wow - you come on a Hibs message board and call Nicola Sturgeon a liar?? Can't you take that political rubbish away to some political message board for the hard of thinking where it belongs?

I watch bbc abroad so I get the english version as a few on here do, and I wish I had a quid every time an english person has come on and wished they had Nicola Sturgeon as PM. Someone that is clear, to the point and knows what she is talkijg about, a clear leader in crappy times. In this crisis, I would trust her before any over priveledged, eton, tory, ppe diverting, silverspooned erses.

JohnMcM
28-04-2020, 05:05 PM
There's one huge elephant in the room that means no football crowds for the foreseeable future.

How will it be possible to physically get people into their seats without breaking social distancing guidelines?

It seems the only way would be to start in the topmost corner of each stand, let people enter in single file, socially distanced and slowly fill up the stand at socially distanced seating spacing. The seat you get is the free one you find when you eventually get in.

Imagine the time it would take to do that. Once seated you're stuck there until the game ends and you leave in reverse order of entering.

I can't see crowds returning until a vaccine is available.:rolleyes:

Onion
28-04-2020, 05:24 PM
There's one huge elephant in the room that means no football crowds for the foreseeable future.

How will it be possible to physically get people into their seats without breaking social distancing guidelines?

It seems the only way would be to start in the topmost corner of each stand, let people enter in single file, socially distanced and slowly fill up the stand at socially distanced seating spacing. The seat you get is the free one you find when you eventually get in.

Imagine the time it would take to do that. Once seated you're stuck there until the game ends and you leave in reverse order of entering.

And every large venue must have an effective evacuation procedure. How does social distancing work if there's a fire and the alarms are blaring :rolleyes: No government is going to sign this off.

G B Young
28-04-2020, 05:31 PM

I agree. The logistics of getting fans in and out of stadiums, even if you were dealing with much smaller crowds, would be maddening and would put most of us off bothering to try and attend. Which kind of renders football a bit meaningless if we can't watch it. It won't be the same sport without fans, just two teams rattling around in an empty stadium (assuming a way is found to make it safe for them to compete against each other).

Yorkshire HFC
28-04-2020, 05:45 PM
It's just been on the news that some of the Arsenal players are back in training. I don't understand how that's allowed.

ancient hibee
28-04-2020, 05:53 PM
It's just been on the news that some of the Arsenal players are back in training. I don't understand how that's allowed.

As far as I can see the "training"consists of single players one at a time.West Ham are allowing only one at a time into the training ground aimed at those players who live in apartments as a means of allowing them to exercise.

Alfred E Newman
28-04-2020, 05:58 PM
I watch bbc abroad so I get the english version as a few on here do, and I wish I had a quid every time an english person has come on and wished they had Nicola Sturgeon as PM. Someone that is clear, to the point and knows what she is talkijg about, a clear leader in crappy times. In this crisis, I would trust her before any over priveledged, eton, tory, ppe diverting, silverspooned erses.
You were getting on fine until you resorted to the predictable left wing Nationalist rubbish.

JohnMcM
28-04-2020, 06:00 PM
You were getting on fine until you resorted to the predictable left wing Nationalist rubbish.

He really was, wasn't he?

Yorkshire HFC
28-04-2020, 06:10 PM
As far as I can see the "training"consists of single players one at a time.West Ham are allowing only one at a time into the training ground aimed at those players who live in apartments as a means of allowing them to exercise.

I wonder how many people are required to open up the training centre for a few players - manager, coaches, canteen, medics, physios, changing room staff, gym staff, security etc. etc.? And how many media were there covering it?

I'm pretty sure most of the players live near a park or could run round the streets like everyone else.

Seems strange - unless they know something we don't about when matches will start up again. Perhaps it will be sooner than we think?

hibbyfraelibby
28-04-2020, 06:12 PM

Oh look an ostrich

mjhibby
28-04-2020, 06:19 PM

Not unforgivable. Criminally negligent imho.

ancient hibee
28-04-2020, 06:21 PM
I wonder how many people are required to open up the training centre for a few players - manager, coaches, canteen, medics, physios, changing room staff, gym staff, security etc. etc.? And how many media were there covering it?

I'm pretty sure most of the players live near a park or could run round the streets like everyone else.

Seems strange - unless they know something we don't about when matches will start up again. Perhaps it will be sooner than we think?

You would think they would need medics at a training session but the piece I read about West Ham said the players wouldn't be allowed into the main buildings.I think the trouble with parks is the players being pestered by fans.I haven't seen any info re how many EPL players have gone back to their home countries.

Sir David Gray
28-04-2020, 06:24 PM

I'm assuming they fall into the category of not being able to work from home so are eligible to attend work as long as they ensure that they practice social distancing.

B.H.F.C
28-04-2020, 06:24 PM

I can’t see the likes of Aubameyang being left to get on with it in a park in North London! Being in an isolated environment at the training ground makes sense I think.

mjhibby
28-04-2020, 06:25 PM
I don’t think I’m quite at the same edge of the spectrum as you are but equally there needs to be clear thoughts, rationale, risks understood and mitigated and a degree of challenge on the information being shared.

I actually think Nicola is showing pragmatism and leadership alongside caution and that’s the right approach.

Not sturgeons biggest fan but she has handled the crisis so much better than Westminster. Don’t think she has done much wrong.

Billy Whizz
28-04-2020, 06:26 PM
I'm assuming they fall into the category of not being able to work from home so are eligible to attend work as long as they ensure that they practice social distancing.

I get your point, but it’s hardly essential travel

JohnMcM
28-04-2020, 06:38 PM

That's where it gets complicated. The equipment they need is essential to their work, so the travel is essential?

Billy Whizz
28-04-2020, 06:39 PM
That's where it gets complicated. The equipment they need is essential to their work, so the travel is essential?

But it’s not essential in today’s environment

mjhibby
28-04-2020, 06:39 PM
The worst thing that’s happening just now is so much false hope being raised by politicians and the media. We are where we are. Holland, Belgium and France have called their leagues. Uefa have set a deadline of May 25 to decide whether leagues will be able to finish. From stuff I’m hearing from youth level September is a reasonable target to start back. I think that’s optimistic but much more realistic than trying to finish this season while doctors and nurses are dying due to lack of ppe. I can’t countenance sport while this is happening.

macca70
28-04-2020, 07:19 PM

I don’t think clubs will be opening up their training centres as normal, just utilising the outdoor areas as a private area for players to do fitness training.

So only fitness/conditioning coach needed.

Problem players have had with using public parks is folk approaching them for selfies, this clearly puts them at a high risk of someone passing on CV but also constantly being pestered whilst trying to exercise.

hhibs
28-04-2020, 07:27 PM
Oh look an ostrich

An ostrich with its head up its arse to boot.

Onion
28-04-2020, 07:40 PM
The worst thing that’s happening just now is so much false hope being raised by politicians and the media. We are where we are. Holland, Belgium and France have called their leagues. Uefa have set a deadline of May 25 to decide whether leagues will be able to finish. From stuff I’m hearing from youth level September is a reasonable target to start back. I think that’s optimistic but much more realistic than trying to finish this season while doctors and nurses are dying due to lack of ppe. I can’t countenance sport while this is happening.

:agree: The thought of rich football clubs using up test kits so they can play matches, while care workers and the elderly in care homes are still struggling to get tested is abhorrent.

O'Rourke3
28-04-2020, 07:51 PM
The problem with the fit under 50s all gathering again is that a far larger percentage of them will be exposed to the virus. Even if it's still 0. 02% of the population, those that want to gather have accepted their own fate plus "acceptable losses". There's nothing acceptable about meaningless deaths. Each one is a family member friend or colleague. Shan attitude.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

CockneyRebel
28-04-2020, 07:51 PM
Not sturgeons biggest fan but she has handled the crisis so much better than Westminster. Don’t think she has done much wrong.

I don't see what she has done better. She said she was going to treat us like grown ups (implying that Westminster wasn't) then made a statement that said no more than we'd already heard. Mind you she did learn at the master's feet.

Sir David Gray
28-04-2020, 08:07 PM

You're allowed to travel to work if you can't work from home.

It's one of the limited reasons for currently being allowed to leave your home.

Lago
28-04-2020, 08:52 PM

Oh boy one of the Brigadoon mob 😅

Joe6-2
28-04-2020, 09:06 PM
Oh boy one of the Brigadoon mob 😅

😂😂