PDA

View Full Version : So proud of hibs

at last 61
23-04-2020, 11:34 AM
When I seen the new strip it brought a tear to my eye and a A lump in my throat because the NHS have indeed saved my life I'm in hospital as we speak I was the first person to come out of a coma at St John's I feel so lucky THANK YOU

NthCarolinaHibs
23-04-2020, 11:35 AM
When I seen the new strip it brought a tear to my eye and a A lump in my throat because the NHS have indeed saved my life I'm in hospital as we speak I was the first person to come out of a coma at St John's I feel so lucky THANK YOU

Best wishes for a full recovery mate.. GGTTH 🇳🇬💚🇳🇬

wpj
23-04-2020, 11:35 AM

Stay safe and yes, we can be proud of our team.

Keith_M
23-04-2020, 11:40 AM

I'm glad to hear your condition is improving and I'm sure we all wish you all the best.

:aok:

Joe6-2
23-04-2020, 11:43 AM

All the best to you, good news you are on the mend, let’s hope for many more thanks to our wonderful NHS

H18 SFR
23-04-2020, 12:40 PM

Good news mate, it’s been 2 years by the way and we won the cup twice.

The scenes on Leith Walk celebrating were amazing, we all adhered to social distancing.

Power
23-04-2020, 12:44 PM

The best of Hibernian in your recovery.

NAE NOOKIE
23-04-2020, 12:47 PM
Is the lady who posts on here and runs the 'kicks for kids' initiative not an NHS nurse? Hibs will have to thank her twice :greengrin

As you say .. we have a club to be proud of :aok:

Hibeewilly
23-04-2020, 12:47 PM

All the best mate.....glad to hear you are recovering. Hear hear to our NHS......words cannot describe the fantastic care the staff are administering

McSwanky
23-04-2020, 01:12 PM

I think we can all be really proud of Hibs today. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Vault Boy
23-04-2020, 01:15 PM
Hoping you make a full and swift recovery AL61.

It's a wonderful feeling to be able to share a sense of pride for being part of this special club.

Keith_M
23-04-2020, 01:36 PM
Is the lady who posts on here and runs the 'kicks for kids' initiative not an NHS nurse? Hibs will have to thank her twice :greengrin

As you say .. we have a club to be proud of :aok:

I think if they arranged a wee dinner date for her with Frank Sauzee, she would be more than happy...

:wink:

JimBHibees
23-04-2020, 03:00 PM

All the best. :aok:

HH81
23-04-2020, 03:02 PM

I was in but was lucky to avoid the coma. Home now recovery is taking a while.

I feel the same. Good work Hibs.

Since452
23-04-2020, 03:25 PM
You don't realise how special the NHS are until you need them most. I'm over the moon a Special club has recognised them. Sometimes Hibernian Football Club really have me choking up with pride. Not ashamed to admit it.

Ps hope the OP makes a speedy recovery