PDA

View Full Version : Kickback Delusion

hibeerealist
22-04-2020, 04:05 PM
Had a peak today on their site, Hagar the Horrible states “Setanta and Sky still have us as box office as our games against Hibs and Celtic OUTSELL OF games!

You could not make it up the way they do.

AltheHibby
22-04-2020, 04:59 PM
Let's be honest. You could pick any post from over there and have a 99 to 1 chance of picking a delusional post versus a thought out post. And most of the latter are probably our undercover posters.

tamig
22-04-2020, 05:02 PM
Had a peak today on their site, Hagar the Horrible states “Setanta and Sky still have us as box office as our games against Hibs and Celtic OUTSELL OF games!

You could not make it up the way they do.

Hagar’s been locked down for a while if he reckons Setanta are still involved 😂

fiolex1
22-04-2020, 05:28 PM
Of course they do. I mean , a fan base of 400,000 the Ugly sisters can’t beat that!

Since452
22-04-2020, 05:32 PM
They really are the bigliest big club in the land

Peevemor
22-04-2020, 05:55 PM
I had a look this afternoon and their sense of self importance has reached new levels.

The reality is that they've been crap for the past season and a half and find themselves at the bottom of the league and, most importantly, unable to pick up many points from the teams closest to them. They probably merit a wee bit sympathy if they go down, but ultimately it's the fairest thing to do - as backed up by 85% of the teams who voted to decide.

However, in their heads, the whole scenario is down to a pro-Celtic, anti-Hearts conspiracy and nothing to do with basing a decision on things as they stand. In fact some are saying that if they go down they're not being relegated but being banished - bunch of f******* drama queens.

They're also rubbing their hands at the idea of clubs going down the tubes (and saving them from relegation) whereas, by Budge's own admission, they themselves didn't have enough cash to see out the season with or without it finishing prematurely.

I have a good few mates who are Jambos and are decent guys, but I've found that as soon as you get them in a group their IQ and mental age plummets and they become smarmy morons. Kickback backs this up 100%.

The sooner the SPFL board get them to f*** the better.

Kato
22-04-2020, 06:02 PM
I have a good few mates who are Jambos and are decent guys, but I've found that as soon as you get them in a group their IQ and mental age plummets and they become smarmy morons. Kickback backs this up 100%.

Astute and accurate observation. A lot the roaster style comments on Sickbag are down to the hubris of them trying to out-roaster each other.

Doesn't say much for the ideal they are attempting to live up to.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

HendoDelivered
22-04-2020, 06:23 PM
Baffles me why any Hibs fan would go out their way to go on their forum anyway. Who cares what they are saying/doing? Leave the tramps be.

Bostonhibby
22-04-2020, 06:33 PM
Hagar’s been locked down for a while if he reckons Setanta are still involved [emoji23]Maybe he means Santa? He sounds like a believer.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Sammy7nil
22-04-2020, 06:37 PM
Baffles me why any Hibs fan would go out their way to go on their forum anyway. Who cares what they are saying/doing? Leave the tramps be.

In these difficult times it really is great entertainment :aok:

They are very bitter and hate the "vermin" more than ever. Pleasing :greengrin

SuperAllyMcleod
22-04-2020, 06:38 PM
JKBMeltdown on Twitter has been comedy gold for the past few weeks - a taste of the delusion without having to go on sickbag and then feeling grubby for a few hours.

Hibee87
22-04-2020, 06:43 PM

I think having a look out of morbid curiosity to what they are saying about certain things is fair enough, it's good to se either collective points of view of some subject matter....or when you best them, it's fun to read they cryi g bitterness.

What I do find find utterly blizzare and totally cringey is the 'ive been undercover posting this that or the next thing' type posts. I imagine you need like most message boards you need to post a few times that are accepted first before you can just Juno I. With a reply. So some people take time to reply as a pretend Jambo? That's very sad.
The maroon pound thread I think it was where some guy claimed starting it is the levels I am referring too.

BegbieHSC
22-04-2020, 06:44 PM
JKBMeltdown on Twitter has been comedy gold for the past few weeks - a taste of the delusion without having to go on sickbag and then feeling grubby for a few hours.

I honestly think they were in a more stable state of mind during their admin.
Moon howling of the highest order coming from Gorgie atm.

LithgaeHibby
22-04-2020, 06:50 PM
They've got Steven Naismith on 6 grand a week
Hearts a massive club... are they f***!

Smartie
22-04-2020, 06:53 PM

I've always said this about huns.

On their own they are almost normal but they get emboldened in greater numbers the more of them you get culminating in Ibrox, which is hell.

SquashedFrogg
22-04-2020, 06:55 PM
Hearts a massive club... are they f***!

But fair's fair. He's giving up half of it.

Until he recoups the rest later 😭

AltheHibby
22-04-2020, 07:01 PM

They actually manage something that i thought was impossible; they make Trump look sane by comparison! I think I can sum up their collective rants in 1 sentence: We want a vote for our self interest, but everybody else is wrong for voting for theirs.

The hive mentality over there makes me think of the Borg in Star Trek, with Kiwimug as the Borg Queen, and Jean Luc Dempster tearing them a new one. Every one of them's a :trumpet: .

Brooster
22-04-2020, 08:00 PM

Correct. I couldn't care less what they are saying.

The Spaceman
22-04-2020, 08:05 PM
There is a cracking thread on JKB saying they were invited to Europe ahead of us and that the Malmo 7-0 home loss was the worst result in Scottish European history. They conveniently forget their home loss 2-1 to Birkirkara (WHO?!) from Malta. An absolute minnow, the very definition of a minnow. They knocked Hearts out.

Since452
22-04-2020, 08:25 PM
There is a cracking thread on JKB saying they were invited to Europe ahead of us and that the Malmo 7-0 home loss was the worst result in Scottish European history. They conveniently forget their home loss 2-1 to Birkirkara (WHO?!) from Malta. An absolute minnow, the very definition of a minnow. They knocked Hearts out.

The Maltese farmers result was arguably worse than Malmo. Sure that was their first ever win in Europe or at least first in many a year after countless pummelings. A bit like San Marino getting to the Euros.

O'Rourke3
22-04-2020, 08:31 PM
JKBMeltdown on Twitter has been comedy gold for the past few weeks - a taste of the delusion without having to go on sickbag and then feeling grubby for a few hours.I too am grateful for their efforts - whoever they are. Its the other twitter dwellers that take exception to it which is funniest.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Irish_Steve
22-04-2020, 08:54 PM
But can anyone confirm that Paul Hanlon has been ringing up season ticket holders who haven`t renewed yet in order to get them to buy their STs? Hibs don`t have my number

hibbyfraelibby
22-04-2020, 08:56 PM
Hagar’s been locked down for a while if he reckons Setanta are still involved 😂

Hagar is accidentally correct...PremierSport is the mutant offspring of Setanta which never actually went bust everywhere.

EI255
22-04-2020, 08:58 PM
Bet ya Steven Naismith isn't looking forward to the Championship! He helped them get there mind (the Scottish Internationalist, the guy with loads o caps, the guy who doesn't cheat or kick, the loser).

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Hillsidehibby
22-04-2020, 09:03 PM
I used to work with a guy from Aberdeen, a Dons fan, here in Edinburgh. They were playing Hearts at Tynecastle on a Wednesday night and he decided to go and watch his team and found himself sitting in the Gorgie Road Stand.
His only words to describe the game, which Aberdeen won incidentally were "I have never heard such a bunch of deluded ********s in all my life"

True story

Fanforlife
22-04-2020, 10:04 PM
Just seen on their megathread alluding to relegation and other clubs lack of integrity that one numbnut has told the rest of the numbnuts that Paul Hanlon has been phoning Hibs fans to renew or buy season tickets,now if he had only checked properly, he would have seen that a fair few Hibs Players had been phoning Hibs fans,however not to buy but to enquire as to how they were doing during the lockdown. More than a few taking numbnut number ones word for his post.Clowns to a man!😁

Bostonhibby
22-04-2020, 10:16 PM
Just seen on their megathread alluding to relegation and other clubs lack of integrity that one numbnut has told the rest of the numbnuts that Paul Hanlon has been phoning Hibs fans to renew or buy season tickets,now if he had only checked properly, he would have seen that a fair few Hibs Players had been phoning Hibs fans,however not to buy but to enquire as to how they were doing during the lockdown. More than a few taking numbnut number ones word for his post.Clowns to a man![emoji16]Hearing that as part of his new role Hearts have got Levein standing in a phone box with a sackful of coins ringing the givers to see if they've got any money left to help finish off the megastand, so far all he's getting back is requests for share certificates.

cookin_on_gaz
22-04-2020, 10:22 PM
Just seen on their megathread alluding to relegation and other clubs lack of integrity that one numbnut has told the rest of the numbnuts that Paul Hanlon has been phoning Hibs fans to renew or buy season tickets,now if he had only checked properly, he would have seen that a fair few Hibs Players had been phoning Hibs fans,however not to buy but to enquire as to how they were doing during the lockdown. More than a few taking numbnut number ones word for his post.Clowns to a man![emoji16]That's the difference between us and them. We have players that are looked after by their club and are happily phoning around season ticket holders to check on their wellbeing.

Hearts, on the other hand, have been publicly slating their players and questioning their commitment. All you hear on kickback is let's invoke article 12 and bin the lot and start again.

This won't be unnoticed by players throughout the land and when it comes to getting new signings in they may well struggle.

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

Since452
23-04-2020, 07:04 AM
They've always been deluded over there and in general but it got worse after Romanov promised they'd win the Champions League. The whole "we've outgrown Hibs, Celtic are our biggest rivals now" was pure cringe. This is the same club who haven't won the league cup in 60 years

Kaiser1962
23-04-2020, 07:50 AM
If they get relegated this time they are in trouble. Last time was a masterclass in how to run an administration event. They delayed the announcement to give them a year blooding a youngish team at the higher level and skated the Championship. They were prepared.

lapsedhibee
23-04-2020, 07:52 AM
If they get relegated this time they are in trouble. Last time was a masterclass in how to run an administration event. They delayed the announcement to give them a year blooding a youngish team at the higher level and skated the Championship. They were prepared.

Yep, Neilson did a good job. Wonder why they got rid of him? :dunno:

Kato
23-04-2020, 08:00 AM
Yep, Neilson did a good job. Wonder why they got rid of him? :dunno:Someone hired a plane with a message on it or something?

Jim44
23-04-2020, 08:05 AM
God forbid that any clubs go under because of Coronavirus, but it’s a possibility, and, should it happen, clubs like Hearts, who are saved from relegation by default, should start off in the restructured league with a ten point penalty. :greengrin

Kato
23-04-2020, 08:09 AM
God forbid that any clubs go under because of Coronavirus, but it’s a possibility, and, should it happen, clubs like Hearts, who are saved from relegation by default, should start off in the restructured league with a ten point penalty. :greengrinIf any club is liquidated and manages to get a "new club" together from the ashes the precedent has been set.

hibbyfraelibby
23-04-2020, 08:24 AM
If any club is liquidated and manages to get a "new club" together from the ashes the precedent has been set.

But the joy now is that there is now a formal 6th Tier in the pyramid system not just 4.

Irish_Steve
23-04-2020, 11:02 AM
They also seem to think that because they have FoH, they are the only fans capable of saving their club should things go t*ts up. Doesn`t it actually dawn on them that fans of other clubs would stump up cash to save their club too - utter, utter muppets

BegbieHSC
23-04-2020, 11:18 AM
Some truly weird stuff being posted on there.

In their ‘new kit’ thread, they’ve mentioned our initiative, and one of them has went on a rant about how NHS workers aren’t heroes at all, and folk mostly don’t care about them. Anything to disagree with us, eh?

Jim44
23-04-2020, 11:22 AM
God forbid that any clubs go under because of Coronavirus, but it’s a possibility, and, should it happen, clubs like Hearts, who are saved from relegation by default, should start off in the restructured league with a ten point penalty. :greengrin

If any club is liquidated and manages to get a "new club" together from the ashes the precedent has been set.

Yes. But I’m talking about a situation where, say, Ross County or Hamilton went under, Hearts would probably feature in the top tier in a reformed league, thereby escaping relegation without penalty.

Kaiser1962
23-04-2020, 11:32 AM
Yes. But I’m talking about a situation where, say, Ross County or Hamilton went under, Hearts would probably feature in the top tier in a reformed league, thereby escaping relegation without penalty.

I think its the clubs with the large expenditures (with zero income or reserves) that will be more vulnerable than, say, Accies or County. The "wee" clubs have existed hand to mouth for years and are well practised at surviving. Those "speculating to accumulate" may find themselves in bother.

That said if it Accies, County or St. Mirren were in Hearts position they (Hearts) would jetison them in an instant. Sevco only interested in stopping nine in a row by whatever means they can. If Sevco were top Hearts would be dumped rapid.

Irish_Steve
23-04-2020, 07:44 PM
The maroon balloons must be the most bi-polar fans ever.

One minute they are claiming that it`s so unfair/illegal/immoral/if only we had`ve beaten St Mirren and are about to get relegated, sorry, expelled that thay are going to tie the SPFL up in court for months to come......

.....and then they say when we get relegated, we can punt all the players that are costing us a fortune

Make your bloody minds up lol

Tug Wilson
23-04-2020, 07:57 PM
On JKB one of the posters describes the other members of the reconstruction task force as "these ****my wee nothing clubs".

Way to create goodwill in any upcoming negotiations.

I really do hope that they do go down the legal route. Chucking money away.

Waxy
23-04-2020, 07:57 PM
And they’ve still no win the league cup for nearly 70 years. Just incase you thought we’d forgotten about that one jambos.

AltheHibby
23-04-2020, 08:02 PM
And they’ve still no win the league cup for nearly 70 years. Just incase you thought we’d forgotten about that one jambos.

Hoy! Enough of that. It's 58 years this October. I know that because it was the day before I was born.

70! :tsk tsk:

Waxy
23-04-2020, 08:05 PM
Hoy! Enough of that. It's 58 years this October. I know that because it was the day before I was born.

Oops. I was wrong.Apologies.

AltheHibby
23-04-2020, 08:37 PM
Oops. I was wrong.Apologies.

:aok:

jacomo
23-04-2020, 08:55 PM

Do Hearts know that you are their nemesis?

Waxy
23-04-2020, 09:00 PM
Programme called Duncanville about to start on E4. Hope its not about the jambos

Bostonhibby
23-04-2020, 09:04 PM

That's my job, we were in the last 20 minutes of beating them at Tynecastle the evening I was born[emoji16]

Carheenlea
23-04-2020, 09:07 PM
I had a look at Kickback today out of curiosity and having time to kill. I know things are not good right now at Hearts but is it always as devoid of any personality or humour?

Archie70
23-04-2020, 09:26 PM

So they've never won it in your lifetime...good timing

jacomo
23-04-2020, 09:30 PM
That's my job, we were in the last 20 minutes of beating them at Tynecastle the evening I was born[emoji16]

Woah.

What’s the plural of nemesis? Hearts are doomed!

AltheHibby
23-04-2020, 09:31 PM

:top marks

AltheHibby
23-04-2020, 09:34 PM
So they've never won it in your lifetime...good timing

Nearly never had a lifetime. That was the weekend JFK finally cooled down the Cuban missile crisis.

Irish_Steve
23-04-2020, 09:55 PM
Brokeback is certainly getting me through lockdown, at each others throats just the now. What`s the phrase they use again, ah yes, pleasing!

MWHIBBIES
23-04-2020, 10:01 PM
Why do they always think we're in financial trouble? There is absolutely nothing that points to it and hasn't been for over 15 years yet they continuously say we're on the brink. Absolute melts.

Bostonhibby
23-04-2020, 10:04 PM
Why do they always think we're in financial trouble? There is absolutely nothing that points to it and hasn't been for over 15 years yet they continuously say we're on the brink. Absolute melts.They're absolute experts at it, look how quickly they spotted their own administration coming only a few weeks after being "self sufficient".

Irish_Steve
23-04-2020, 10:04 PM
Why do they always think we're in financial trouble? There is absolutely nothing that points to it and hasn't been for over 15 years yet they continuously say we're on the brink. Absolute melts.

Yeah, Leeann left the reconstruction panel to save her club as it was going down the pan. There is stupid and then`s there`s Jambostupid

Since452
23-04-2020, 10:09 PM
Brokeback is certainly getting me through lockdown, at each others throats just the now. What`s the phrase they use again, ah yes, pleasing!

I've not been over there for a while. I'm saving it all for when their relegation is confirmed. Then I'll get the popcorn out.

23-04-2020, 10:19 PM
Yeah, Leeann left the reconstruction panel to save her club as it was going down the pan. There is stupid and then`s there`s Jambostupid

Budge admitted she pays her players high basic salaries and small bonuses and pretty much revealed we pay proportionally lower basic and higher bonuses. She's the one that I keep seeing/hearing in the media spouting about how they need to cut players salaries and about how many millions they're going to lose. So yes, the Jambos are deluded if they believe Leeann left Budge's Celebrity Squares sh¡tshow on Zoom because we're on the brink however they'll be fine.

Squealing pig
24-04-2020, 12:30 AM
Wish this documentary would hurry up

poolman
24-04-2020, 01:06 AM
They're absolute experts at it, look how quickly they spotted their own administration coming only a few weeks after being "self sufficient".

I still don't have a clue why they went into administration because the just owed all that money to themselves 🤔

Irish-Hibee
24-04-2020, 04:43 AM
**** me!

I've just went on for a look!

Some of the ***** they spout on there...

A thread on why most clubs hate Hearts - it's because they are jealous of them and scared of them :confused:

92% saying they will boycott away grounds (including Easter Road) and donate they ticket price to FOH. Can guarantee they will sell more than 8% of their tickets for Easter road and whoever doesn't won't be donating on a fortnightly basis.

To answer their question on why everyone hates them, just 5 minutes on kickback is more than enough.

Barney McGrew
24-04-2020, 07:09 AM
**** me!

A thread on why most clubs hate Hearts - it's because they are jealous of them and scared of them :confused:

92% saying they will boycott away grounds (including Easter Road) and donate they ticket price to FOH. Can guarantee they will sell more than 8% of their tickets for Easter road and whoever doesn't won't be donating on a fortnightly basis.

To answer their question on why everyone hates them, just 5 minutes on kickback is more than enough.

There'll be a 100% no show at ER next season because they’ll be in the Championship :cb

Keith_M
24-04-2020, 07:16 AM
92% saying they will boycott away grounds (including Easter Road)....

Promises, promises.

Green_one
24-04-2020, 07:39 AM
I feel you guys are a bit ungrateful to a team that helped us win the Scottish Cup

Not that you should actually thank them, as they are a humble bunch who do not require gratitude Just being nice is enough for them

Keith_M
24-04-2020, 07:50 AM
I feel you guys are a bit ungrateful to a team that helped us win the Scottish Cup

Not that you should actually thank them, as they are a humble bunch who do not require gratitude Just being nice is enough for them

Was that the time they were beating us 2-0 in the Scottish Cup at Tynecastle and decided to allow us to score two goals because they felt we really needed a 'money spinning replay'?

Their kindness knows no bounds.

Bostonhibby
24-04-2020, 08:01 AM
**** me!

To answer their question on why everyone hates them, just 5 minutes on kickback is more than enough.If you take ER out of their itinerary next season, Hearts never take much of an away support anywhere else so I'm sure most of the places they intend to boycott won't miss a few hundred fans that they never had the season before.

Plums, presumably they'll jump right back on Budge's clowns bicycle if they valiantly fight their way back into the big league.

Irish_Steve
24-04-2020, 08:55 AM
The delusion continues.....

8 minutes ago, The Verminator said:
That is taking conspiracy theories to a new level lol. I know, I`ll buy a football club in the hope that in a couple of months, there will be a world pandemic and I can get loads of prime real estate. Wonder if he wants to buy Dundee too now lol

Not suggesting that he anticipated Covid, but eyebrows were raised at the point of takeover, that literally his first action as owner was acquire charging orders on the clubs assets as security.

Covid means that he now has the choice of incurring large debts on a club that he bought to run at a profit, or walking away with a vast profit by taking ownership of and then selling some prime Edinburgh real estate.

weecounty hibby
24-04-2020, 09:00 AM

That is taking conspiracy theories to a new level lol. I know, I`ll buy a football club in the hope that in a couple of months, there will be a world pandemic and I can get loads of prime real estate. Wonder if he wants to buy Dundee too now lol

Not suggesting that he anticipated Covid, but eyebrows were raised at the point of takeover, that literally his first action as owner was acquire charging orders on the clubs assets as security.

Covid means that he now has the choice of incurring large debts on a club that he bought to run at a profit, or walking away with a vast profit by taking ownership of and then selling some prime Edinburgh real estate.

I actually feel sorry for these people. He must have all of his walls covered in tin foil never mind just wearing a hat. It is people like him/her that sectioning was designed for

Bostonhibby
24-04-2020, 09:01 AM

Covid means that he now has the choice of incurring large debts on a club that he bought to run at a profit, or walking away with a vast profit by taking ownership of and then selling some prime Edinburgh real estate.Wow, this is exactly the sort of roaster whose business acumen and insight is required when the Foundation of givers eventually get to play blow football down gorgie way, fingers crossed.

Irish_Steve
24-04-2020, 09:01 AM
I actually feel sorry for these people. He must have all of his walls covered in tin foil never mind just wearing a hat. It is people like him/her that sectioning was designed for

Phillip J Fry is cleverer than that lot

hibbyfraelibby
24-04-2020, 09:31 AM
I've not been over there for a while. I'm saving it all for when their relegation is confirmed. Then I'll get the popcorn out.

You do realise people panic bought all the popcorn just before lockdown. Hope you got yours in early.

Hibs07p
24-04-2020, 11:24 AM
For some reason this was prominent after reading the main story on the EEN.
A full list of the 'tarts creditors back in 2013.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-list-creditors-full-1566016

GGTTH
Scottish Cup Winners 2016

Since452
24-04-2020, 11:40 AM

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-list-creditors-full-1566016

GGTTH

Shameful

Waxy
24-04-2020, 11:47 AM

GGTTH
Wow. Didnt even realise they didnt pay the Macrae battalions trust.

24-04-2020, 11:51 AM

GGTTH

Funny how the article was by "The Newsroom", Jambos at the EEN scared to put their name to it.

dchibs
24-04-2020, 12:00 PM
If you take ER out of their itinerary next season, Hearts never take much of an away support anywhere else so I'm sure most of the places they intend to boycott won't miss a few hundred fans that they never had the season before.

Plums, presumably they'll jump right back on Budge's clowns bicycle if they valiantly fight their way back into the big league.

I read a paper article last night and the reporter said hertz take the third biggest away support in our league, dont think thats true, does anybody know the figures?

PatHead
24-04-2020, 12:01 PM
I read a paper article last night and the reporter said hertz take the third biggest away support in our league, dont think thats true, does anybody know the figures?

They don't know even have the 3rd biggest home support.

Carheenlea
24-04-2020, 12:06 PM

Don’t know the figures but can assure you they don’t take the third biggest away following around Scotland. If the reporter used the words “third biggest” then you can assume his favourite team as it’s a phrase nobody other than Hearts use.

Caversham Green
24-04-2020, 12:13 PM

They'll have the smallest away support in the country from now on as they're all going to be boycotting away games. That means they'll be no loss to the premiership clubs when they go down.

dchibs
24-04-2020, 12:15 PM
Don’t know the figures but can assure you they don’t take the third biggest away following around Scotland. If the reporter used the words “third biggest” then you can assume his favourite team as it’s a phrase nobody other than Hearts use.

Think it was in the sun, was getting late so half asleep but def mentioned, also remember them saying they take the third best to Livi which again was wrong because Iknow it was us, them trying to be the bigliest team again.:rolleyes:

Since452
24-04-2020, 12:31 PM
Hearts have the fifth biggest away support. Behind us, Aberdeen and the uglies.

With a buzzing Dundee United support and the novelty factor for them nobody will even notice Hearts are gone.

AndyM_1875
24-04-2020, 12:36 PM
Wow. Didnt even realise they didnt pay the Macrae battalions trust.

There was a rumour that Sir Tom paid either that bill or the PoppyScotland one off.

That lot have some brass necks criticising us ever.

SouthMoroccoStu
24-04-2020, 12:43 PM
There was a rumour that Sir Tom paid either that bill or the PoppyScotland one off.

Definitely heard that

24-04-2020, 12:57 PM

What and Budge didn't even pay the £800 to the NHS?

The 90+2
24-04-2020, 01:04 PM
Hearts have the fifth biggest away support. Behind us, Aberdeen and the uglies.

With a buzzing Dundee United support and the novelty factor for them nobody will even notice Hearts are gone.

Is there stats backing this up - for future reference?

jacomo
24-04-2020, 01:25 PM

GGTTH

I suggest we all click on that link. Wouldn’t want the story falling down the page rankings.

brog
24-04-2020, 01:26 PM

GGTTH

I've posted this before but it's worth repeating. The debt for £11.5k to Il Ciocco in Italy refers to a hotel in Barga in Tuscany. Hearts used it as a base for pre season training in 2012. Let's put that into perspective. Only 2 months after they destroyed us as a club, Hearts skulked away from a top hotel without paying their bill. That bill remained unpaid throughout the 2012/13 self sufficient season & was at least 10 months overdue when it appeared on the list of creditors. Shameful & shameless don't begin to cover it.

greenginger
24-04-2020, 01:44 PM
Not forgetting Herriot Watt University , due £ 146,000 , never paid and they’re still allowed to train there.

Losses no doubt founded from from the public purse.

Waxy
24-04-2020, 01:48 PM
So Budge paid 2.5 million to wipe 28 million worth of debt?
How did they get away with that?
Shoulda been liquidated.

Jack
24-04-2020, 02:25 PM
So Budge paid 2.5 million to wipe 28 million worth of debt?
How did they get away with that?
Shoulda been liquidated.

Shoulda been but weren't and what they did and numerous companies have before and since is perfectly legal. Reprehensible but legal.

I blame the system more than them.

Aldo
24-04-2020, 02:35 PM
Going by the latest statement they are struggling. Threats to invoke Clause 12 raises its head again.

Cmon go pop, get relegated and start the new season in a points deficit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aldo
24-04-2020, 03:42 PM
Just been speaking with a Ha Ha Hearts chum and he says the players are out of order not taking any sort of cut and it will be them that will take club down.

They can see no wrong in Budge and they think she is again leading by example on all fronts.

I bet nothing has been agreed by any player and her media threat will get picked up by most media outlets.

Let’s hope the media rip her and them (the club) a new one!

CraigHibee
24-04-2020, 03:50 PM
Going by the latest statement they are struggling. Threats to invoke Clause 12 raises its head again.

Cmon go pop, get relegated and start the new season in a points deficit!

would be like all our christmases rolled into one :greengrin

Aldo
24-04-2020, 03:52 PM
would be like all of christmases rolled into one :greengrin

It would. Still 6 days to go but once again loads of negativity around them!

truehibernian
24-04-2020, 03:56 PM
It would. Still 6 days to go but once again loads of negativity around them!

Do you not believe all my posts about Hearts even prior to this situation Aldo :greengrin:wink:

They were in a state of negativity the minute Stendel stumbled through the door :aok::agree:

munchar
24-04-2020, 03:57 PM
Just been speaking with a Ha Ha Hearts chum and he says the players are out of order not taking any sort of cut and it will be them that will take club down.

They can see no wrong in Budge and they think she is again leading by example on all fronts.

I bet nothing has been agreed by any player and her media threat will get picked up by most media outlets.

Let’s hope the media rip her and them (the club) a new one!

The same Budge that gave Naismith 4 year 8 grand & Boyce 3 1/2 year 6 grand deal? Now they’re skint they expect players to take a cut, not deferrals. Should’ve thought about that before handing out contracts you couldn’t afford. No sympathy! Got them doon!

Aldo
24-04-2020, 03:59 PM
Do you not believe all my posts about Hearts even prior to this situation Aldo :greengrin:wink:

They were in a state of negativity the minute Stendel stumbled through the door :aok::agree:

TH [emoji41] aye it has been from the debacle of Dannyboy, the stand, the pitch and now all this.

Top businesswoman is our Budge!

Aldo
24-04-2020, 04:00 PM
The same Budge that gave Naismith 4 year 8 grand & Boyce 3 1/2 year 6 grand deal? Now they’re skint they expect players to take a cut, not deferrals. Should’ve thought about that before handing out contracts you couldn’t afford. No sympathy! Got them doon!

Yes indeed. I don’t need to say anything these days before the jealous peg selling hobo and 1-5 are rolled out.

Loving every minute of it tbh

Waxy
24-04-2020, 04:00 PM

They’ll have cash. They just want to cut wages AND get the sympathy vote to try and stop going down. Benefactor city over there.

truehibernian
24-04-2020, 04:15 PM
They’ll have cash. They just want to cut wages AND get the sympathy vote to try and stop going down. Benefactor city over there.

Just not that much of it :aok:

They've chronically overspent on the main stand and haven't even finished it yet. That was (and is) meant to be the additional 'cash cow' via hospitality and events. They are also paying three managers (Stendel, Levein, and MacPhee) and a myriad of coaches. They've an inflated (unhappy) first team squad, and I reckon they are also paying off players who they cut short contracts. They also had to invest money into their new pitch and re-invest more when it needed repair. And got special dispensation and more money when clubs and authorities allowed them to play more games than anticipated at Murrayfield.

There's no sympathy for Hearts amongst other clubs in my opinion. They're badly run - simple as that. A league without Hearts will be seen as a chance to get top 6 / Euro spot next season whenever that starts. There's no appetite at all for temporary reconstruction to suit Hearts.

A Hi-Bee
24-04-2020, 04:38 PM

They've chronically overspent on the main stand and haven't even finished it yet. That was (and is) meant to be the additional 'cash cow' via hospitality and events. They are also paying three managers (Stendel, Levein, and MacPhee) and a myriad of coaches. They've an inflated (unhappy) first team squad, and I reckon they are also paying off players who they cut short contracts. They also had to invest money into their new pitch and re-invest more when it needed repair. And got special dispensation and more money when clubs and authorities allowed them to play more games than anticipated at Murrayfield.

There's no sympathy for Hearts amongst other clubs in my opinion. They're badly run - simple as that. A league without Hearts will be seen as a chance to get top 6 / Euro spot next season whenever that starts. There's no appetite at all for temporary reconstruction to suit Hearts.

She must be in with a shout for the businessman of the year award.
Get them relegated.

Stanton Spence
24-04-2020, 04:41 PM
Just when you think you've heard it aw they now come out with statements like this " unless they do what budge done and accept the situation early and act accordingly then we are in trouble, right now hertz are the South Korea or New Zealand of Scottish fitbaw and us and Aberdeen are the UK or Sweden [emoji23]
They are on the bones of their erses and are now using this pandemic to their advantage

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

24-04-2020, 04:42 PM

Cathro's contract was to end at the same time as MacPhee's, he might still be getting paid off monthly.

PatHead
24-04-2020, 06:02 PM
Cathro's contract was to end at the same time as MacPhee's, he might still be getting paid off monthly.

As Cathro has a job with an English Premier club I doubt they will be paying him. Surely employment elsewhere would invalidate his contract?