PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV 2020/21 question

EI255
21-04-2020, 07:59 AM
I can't afford a season ticket next season, however I'd like to be able to watch some games, if at all possible given the current climate.

Would singing up to Hibs TV entitle me to watch certain games? Any details would be much appreciated.

(I'll also be doing my usual big shop in the club shop over the summer (online this year!) to help HFC out)

Thanks guys

GGTTH

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
21-04-2020, 08:07 AM
I can't afford a season ticket next season, however I'd like to be able to watch some games, if at all possible given the current climate.

Would singing up to Hibs TV entitle me to watch certain games? Any details would be much appreciated.

(I'll also be doing my usual big shop in the club shop over the summer (online this year!) to help HFC out)

Thanks guys

GGTTH

Under normal circumstances, you won't get to watch games if you're in the UK but you can listen to the commentary.

However for next season it is entirely possible that clubs may be allowed to broadcast games on their TV channels since it's very likely that fans won't be allowed into grounds until next year.

As things stand though, live matches can't be shown on Hibs TV within the UK.

EI255
21-04-2020, 08:12 AM
Under normal circumstances, you won't get to watch games if you're in the UK but you can listen to the commentary.

However for next season it is entirely possible that clubs may be allowed to broadcast games on their TV channels since it's very likely that fans won't be allowed into grounds until next year.

As things stand though, live matches can't be shown on Hibs TV within the UK.Cheers mate. I just wasn't sure. Yeah, I wouldn't even mind paying a bit more than usual if it meant being able to see a few games. Hopefully Hibs can sort something out with Sky and the SPFL if football is disrupted next season.