PDA

View Full Version : Worst game ever seen at Easter road

we are hibs
18-04-2020, 08:51 AM
Between a 0-0 draw with st.johnstone in 2010/2011 under calderwood with the foreign refs or the friendly v bohemians later that season. Both freezing, both bored the life out me.
Think we had numerous dour 0-0 games against aberdeen between 2012 and 2013.

Any others?

neil7908
18-04-2020, 08:59 AM
I was at the Scotland vs Canada friendly at Easter Road a few years back and it was brutal. Shocking standard of football, terrible result and it was absolutely freezing that night

Cat Stanton
18-04-2020, 09:04 AM
Any others?

This could be a longer thread than the sevco one...

Keith_M
18-04-2020, 09:09 AM
Almost any game in season 81-82 when Bertie Auld was in charge.

Except for the games where we (curiously enough) beat Celtc twice at home

Pretty Boy
18-04-2020, 09:10 AM
February 2009 Hibs V Falkirk. A 0-0 draw.

It was a brutal game but one I always remember. There had been a building discontent that season and that was the day it spilled over. There was a point in the 2nd half when Chris Hogg passed the ball back to the keeper and the reaction was like we had just lost an 8th goal TO Hearts in a derby.

Some of the abuse aimed at Mixu after that game was shameful. He went from being the guy who scored a hat trick v Hearts to 'the fat Finn' and 'Mixup'.

Since452
18-04-2020, 09:25 AM
1-0 defeat to St Johnsone around Christmas in 2018. Scunnered me. We were hopeless.

jingler1954
18-04-2020, 09:35 AM
Hibs v The Rangers when both teams stopped playing with 10 mins to play.

BoomtownHibees
18-04-2020, 09:40 AM
Hibs v The Rangers when both teams stopped playing with 10 mins to play.

10 mins? More like 30!!

And they weren’t “The Rangers” at that time. This was prime EBT years

jingler1954
18-04-2020, 09:42 AM
10 mins? More like 30!!

👍😁

DTS
18-04-2020, 09:42 AM
1-0 defeat to St Johnsone around Christmas in 2018. Scunnered me. We were hopeless.

Sure that was the game after the derby early November? MacLaren up top on his own all nicely finished off by their usual 90th min + goal against us at ER

HH81
18-04-2020, 09:57 AM
Worst one was that 0-0 V St Johnstone. My wife has never been since ha

Michael
18-04-2020, 10:00 AM
Think there was a 1-0 loss to Falkirk under Mowbray or Collins that was pretty brutal.

Since452
18-04-2020, 10:01 AM
Sure that was the game after the derby early November? MacLaren up top on his own all nicely finished off by their usual 90th min + goal against us at ER

That's the one. Baffling tactics again

BegbieHSC
18-04-2020, 10:03 AM
Scotland v Qatar a few years ago was shambolic, but I fear I’ve seen worse performances/games in Hibs colours tbh.

weecounty hibby
18-04-2020, 10:10 AM
The Bertie Auld season is a good shout for almost every game. That was when I started going pretty much every week as an 11/12 year old. How I have stuck by Hibs after that is a mystery. Must be some kind of masochist

Smartie
18-04-2020, 10:13 AM
Worst one was that 0-0 V St Johnstone. My wife has never been since ha

Snap.

My other half used to come to games with me quite often, she hasn’t been back since that day.

The game was horrific but it was the cold that really got to us.

That must have been one of Yogi’s last games.

Tomsk
18-04-2020, 10:15 AM
10 mins? More like 30!!

It was an absolute disgrace.

Fergus52
18-04-2020, 10:17 AM
Think there was a 1-0 loss to Falkirk under Mowbray or Collins that was pretty brutal.

Is that the one where the ref (I think freedland) made an absolute arse of it all?

Was horrendous.

BoomtownHibees
18-04-2020, 10:18 AM
It was an absolute disgrace.

Not imo. We got what we needed, that’s all that matters

HH81
18-04-2020, 10:19 AM
Snap.

My other half used to come to games with me quite often, she hasn’t been back since that day.

The game was horrific but it was the cold that really got to us.

That must have been one of Yogi’s last games.

Yes it was freezing that day. I'm used to the cold being from Yorkshire but that day was very cold.

Just_Jimmy
18-04-2020, 10:24 AM
Not imo. We got what we needed, that’s all that mattersAberdeen needed a 6 goal swing.

We let them come and win the league at ER and accepted a diddy European spot as reward for that.

We could have had a go. Beat them and got third and stopped them winning the league.

They might have beat us but we could have tried and just kept it tight had we gone behind.

It was crap all round.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Tomsk
18-04-2020, 10:27 AM
Aberdeen needed a 6 goal swing.

We let them come and win the league at ER and accepted a diddy European spot as reward for that.

We could have had a go. Beat them and got third and stopped them winning the league.

They might have beat us but we could have tried and just kept it tight had we gone behind.

It was crap all round.

Correct. And when you think who we let win the league - utterly shameful.

KingPat4
18-04-2020, 10:28 AM
The last derby.

BoomtownHibees
18-04-2020, 10:43 AM

It was crap all round.

That “diddy European spot” would have been our aim at the start of the season, so we got what we wanted, regardless of what it took to achieve it.

All it would have took for that 6 goal swing to happen was for us to lose another goal and Aberdeen score another (I think). Anyway, folk have their own opinion on it, because of who it was ended up winning the league, however in my opinion we should do what’s best for us

Billy Whizz
18-04-2020, 10:55 AM
I remember a night game v Aberdeen, around 2011/12, can’t remember if Calderwood or Fenlon was the manager. We lost 2-0 and we were absolutely dreadful
Wee lad I take felt sick just after half time, and needed to go home
Everyone volunteered to take him home as we were so awful

Bishop Hibee
18-04-2020, 11:02 AM
Where’s the Hibs 1-3 Hamilton Accies thread when you need it. Yes, I did stay to the end and saw John Collins consolation goal.

BILLYHIBS
18-04-2020, 11:08 AM
Too many to mention

Frazerbob
18-04-2020, 11:16 AM
Some time in the 90’s I cut a holiday in Brighton short by 24 hours to get back up the road for a midweek game against Dunfermline. Drove non stop for about 10 hours (GF at the time couldn’t drive) and was delighted to make it in just in time for kick off. Fast forward 45 minutes, 0-4 down, I was a tad unhappy.

Scorrie
18-04-2020, 11:28 AM
There was some right dross in the 1980s but I seem to recall a home defeat to Meadowbank being amongst the worst. Horrific. It may be age catching up with me but I seem to recall Arthur Duncan playing for Meadowbank and being the best player on the pitch

Jamesie
18-04-2020, 11:32 AM

It was crap all round.

It was a nasty spectacle, the like of which I hope I never see again at Easter Road. A European place wasn’t worth watching them deface our turf at full time.

Baader
18-04-2020, 11:40 AM
Some shockers throughout the 80s. Remember losing 2-1 to Stranraer which was our first home game since relegation in 1998. That was a real low and remembering wondering if McLeish was up to it. Thankfully he was and was probably a wake up call. Last derby is up there unfortunately.

I remember taking a mate from Birmingham along once on a cold winter Saturday circa 2001. He'd never been to a football match before. Livingston destroyed us 3 or 4 nil. The atmosphere was terrible, fans booing, folk going daft and to round it off there was a fight between two Hibbys right behind us. Really embarrassing having to explain to my mate it's not normally like this!!

erin go bragh
18-04-2020, 11:43 AM
Seen a few shockers but remember losing 0-4 to Dundee at half time ,mid 80 s . The Hamilton play off game is high on my list also .

SideBurns
18-04-2020, 11:46 AM

It was crap all round.

Correct. We couldn't celebrate qualifying for Europe on our own ground, 'cos the Huns were having a far bigger celebration at the other end. If that was just a consequence of Rangers being the better team on the day I could've lived with that, but we deliberately let them win 1-0 after they scored. It was up there with West Germany v Austria, '82 WC.

However, my worst game was the Hamilton play off. Two and a half hours of my life which felt like five. Horrific match.

bigwheel
18-04-2020, 11:47 AM
Correct. We couldn't celebrate qualifying for Europe on our own ground, 'cos the Huns were having a far bigger celebration at the other end. If that was just a consequence of Rangers being the better team on the day I could've lived with that, but we deliberately let them win 1-0 after they scored. It was up there with West Germany v Austria, '82 WC.

However, my worst game was the Hamilton play off. Two and a half hours of my life which felt like five. Horrific match.

Correct. That playoff game was by far the worst ever at ER imho. Embarrassing team performance and even worse manager

gogsy23
18-04-2020, 11:57 AM
One v airdrie midweek in winter jimmy sandison and co. Got Beat iirc in et or late winner.

The Baldmans Comb
18-04-2020, 12:02 PM
I remember being at the Hibs v Old Rangers game and Aberdeen were getting ever closer.

They got within 2 or 3 goals swing with 25 minutes to go and for me that was close enough.

Mowbray called it right as a European place and the money from being one further place up in the league was far more important than caring who won the title.

St Johnstone game for me as well. Brutal.

Tom Hart RIP
18-04-2020, 12:20 PM
Re the Rangers title game.
I didn't particularly mind at 1-0 down as were getting a European spot and Celtic were going to win the league.
It was only when Scott McDonald scored that they started celebrating that I started shouting for Hibs to get forward for an equaliser.
I can't even remember who we played in Europe but if we had denied them the league with a,last minute equaliser we would have been talking about it to this day.
Also, the referee added 1 minute on dspite there having been six substitutes yet none of. the press mentioned that.
For the avoidance of doubt I'd have felt the same if any other club (apart from the obvious) were about win the league at Fir Park.

Sas_The_Hibby
18-04-2020, 12:30 PM
Losing 2-1 to Stranraer in the (old) First Division or 0-7 v Malmo.

Jones28
18-04-2020, 12:34 PM

We did celebrate with a pitch invasion. I was there. Both sets of fans celebrating, who cares?

If that’s up there with one of your worst it’s absolutely baffling.

Hibs1969
18-04-2020, 12:36 PM
I’ve seen some horrors over the years but one that sticks in my mind is a game v St Johnstone in 1989 or 1990. It was one of the coldest days I’ve ever had the misfortune to experience at ER, we put in a shocking performance and ended up losing 1-0 with me almost getting frostbite afterwards. There could only have been 6 or 7k there that day to suffer along with me.

The Modfather
18-04-2020, 12:39 PM
I remember a particularly dire 0-0 at home to Dundee Utd in the bottom 6 under Williamson. Only remember that one instead of the countless others because Latapy was playing for them.

Most games under Fenlon had me bored to the point of despair. I stopped watching Hibs for a period during that time. Although to be fair to Fenlon, Petrie’s downward spirals long pre-dated him.

Pretty Boy
18-04-2020, 12:43 PM
Re the Rangers title game.
I didn't particularly mind at 1-0 down as were getting a European spot and Celtic were going to win the league.
It was only when Scott McDonald scored that they started celebrating that I started shouting for Hibs to get forward for an equaliser.
I can't even remember who we played in Europe but if we had denied them the league with a,last minute equaliser we would have been talking about it to this day.
Also, the referee added 1 minute on dspite there having been six substitutes yet none of. the press mentioned that.
For the avoidance of doubt I'd have felt the same if any other club (apart from the obvious) were about win the league at Fir Park.

That's how I recall, at 1-0 Rangers had done all they could and it was in the hands of Celtic. Aberdeen had scored just before and just after HT so there was a bit of nervousness in the air especially as there was a belief Hearts might not be trying too hard. When Rangers scored and it became clear they weren't going to risk pushing for a 2nd then it made perfect sense for us to sit in and play the same game.

I'd have liked us to have a go in the last 2 minutes after McDonald scored but up until that point it would have been madness for us to risk getting caught on the break. Another Rangers goal and another Aberdeen goal and it would have been panic stations.

We played Dnipro in Europe. The less said the better.

Topographic Hibby
18-04-2020, 12:52 PM
Had to ihibs it to find exact date. Last game of 79/80 season, already relegated and at home to Partick. So lacking in enthusiasm amongst the fans, Hibs opened only the main stand and enclosures. Only 1191 of us turned up - I was there.

We lost 0-1.

:rolleyes:

Incredibly, exactly 12m before was the series of games to Rangers in the 1979 SCF (the first of which we should have won).

http://www.ihibs.co.uk/hibs/game.php?gameid=48150

The Baldmans Comb
18-04-2020, 01:01 PM
We did celebrate with a pitch invasion. I was there. Both sets of fans celebrating, who cares?

That is correct.

Hibs fans invaded in the pitch in small numbers as did a a few of the Old Rangers fans.

There was a general sense of jubiliation from nearly everyone in the stadium.

It wasn't one of the worst games, it was more one of the strangest games. Very surreal.

Diclonius
18-04-2020, 01:05 PM
0-0 draw with Aberdeen in 2011 in Calderwood's last days. Atrocious game.

I mind another game under Calderwood against St Johnstone (another 0-0) where Nish was so innefectual that he was replaced up front in the second half by David Stephens.

Tomsk
18-04-2020, 01:08 PM

A pitch invasion for getting a European spot and celebrating with Huns. FFS!

Killiehibbie
18-04-2020, 01:09 PM
Seen a few shockers but remember losing 0-4 to Dundee at half time ,mid 80 s . The Hamilton play off game is high on my list also .

Going to the bookies at half time in that Dundee game cheered me up with a few winners before full time.
Lots of shocking performances over the years.

Broken Gnome
18-04-2020, 01:12 PM
0-0 draw with Aberdeen in 2011 in Calderwood's last days. Atrocious game.

I mind another game under Calderwood against St Johnstone (another 0-0) where Nish was so innefectual that he was replaced up front in the second half by David Stephens.

This one, also mentioned in the OP, is the one I had in mind before opening. Mind the loudest cheer of the day was when Stephens won the first header we went up for, highlighting how rotten Nish had been.

Truly needs both teams to be garbage to be the worst game - that was it.

ehf
18-04-2020, 01:16 PM
It was a nasty spectacle, the like of which I hope I never see again at Easter Road. A European place wasn’t worth watching them deface our turf at full time.

To be fair, it was an unlikely outcome as far as the title was concerned; it took two very late goals at Motherwell to swing it in the huns' favour. If that hadn't happened and it had played out as expected so we got what we wanted but the Huns didn't, I think we would have been pretty happy.

MKHIBEE
18-04-2020, 01:20 PM
Hibs v Dundee Utd, boxing day, 1970, we lost 1-0, it was painful to watch

BoomtownHibees
18-04-2020, 01:21 PM
A pitch invasion for getting a European spot and celebrating with Huns. FFS!

Is that what you remember happening? As, if so, it’s a completely different scenario from what I remember

Tomsk
18-04-2020, 01:25 PM
Is that what you remember happening? As, if so, it’s a completely different scenario from what I remember

It's not what I remember happening - it is what Jones28 stated happened I was responding to his post.

What I remember is a lot of Hibs supporters being very unhappy at the way the game had been played out.

Seekyit
18-04-2020, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE=Topographic Hibby;6147592]Had to ihibs it to find exact date. Last game of 79/80 season, already relegated and at home to Partick. So lacking in enthusiasm amongst the fans, Hibs opened only the main stand and enclosures. Only 1191 of us turned up - I was there.

Now I remember this. I have a vague recollection that some of us moved from the enclosure to the Dunbar End, for no reason other than we could. Watched the game sitting down on the steps, one of only a few occasions that I've watched Hibs from that end of the ground.

Frazerbob
18-04-2020, 02:05 PM
It's not what I remember happening - it is what Jones28 stated happened I was responding to his post.

What I remember is a lot of Hibs supporters being very unhappy at the way the game had been played out.

I recall both sets of fans celebrating on the pitch and it nearly kicking off. Horses on the pitch etc

NadeAteMyLunch!
18-04-2020, 02:05 PM
Between a 0-0 draw with st.johnstone in 2010/2011 under calderwood with the foreign refs or the friendly v bohemians later that season. Both freezing, both bored the life out me.

Any others?

Took a Wolves fan to that St Johnstone game. Not sure he had ever seen anything like it. Coldest day ever, random Maltese ref running about, neither team could have scored if the game lasted a month then we brought a big centre half off the bench with 20 to go to play up front. Was a bizarre day

DTS
18-04-2020, 02:09 PM
The situation was not ideal but if we had left ourselves open we could have been in danger, a six goal swing yes but I’m sure Aberdeen were 3-0 up so 1 more rangers goal and 1 for Aberdeen could’ve done us. My priority is hibs, we got 3rd at the time our best points tally in the SPL, I’m sure the fact they celebrated at ER did take the shine off it a bit but hibs always needs to be the priority. Whatever’s best for hibs comes first then any “I’d rather Celtic than rangers/hearts” next.

nonshinyfinish
18-04-2020, 03:14 PM
I recall both sets of fans celebrating on the pitch and it nearly kicking off. Horses on the pitch etc

Yep.

As I remember it, Oldco fans invaded the pitch at the final whistle, at which point a number of Hibs fans came out of the East and West stands looking for an exuberant encounter, but the two sets of fans were pretty successfully separated by police horses.

I think the major pitch invasion from the home end came later when our players came out to do a lap celebrating European qualification, that's when large numbers of Hibs fans came on.

Any suggestion of Hibs fans "celebrating with" Oldco fans is obviously pish.

GlesgaeHibby
18-04-2020, 03:16 PM
Scotland v Qatar a few years ago was shambolic, but I fear I’ve seen worse performances/games in Hibs colours tbh.

A truly horrific game of football. I got bored and went for a pie and missed the only action of the game (goal and streaker).

O'Rourke3
18-04-2020, 03:24 PM
St Johnstone seem to crop up a lot. I remember a f*****g awful game played in November early 90's. We played on a freezing cold Tuesday night. 0-0 and I think only one attempt on goal between the two teams. The original date had been postponed or abandoned a week or so earlier. We'd been on a great run then the November slump kicked in again.

delbert
18-04-2020, 03:30 PM
Had to ihibs it to find exact date. Last game of 79/80 season, already relegated and at home to Partick. So lacking in enthusiasm amongst the fans, Hibs opened only the main stand and enclosures. Only 1191 of us turned up - I was there.

We lost 0-1.

:rolleyes:

Incredibly, exactly 12m before was the series of games to Rangers in the 1979 SCF (the first of which we should have won).

http://www.ihibs.co.uk/hibs/game.php?gameid=48150

Have to say this was the one that immediately popped into my head when I first read the subject of the thread, I was in the main stand with a friend who was visiting from Australia and what she did to deserve that whilst on her holidays, God only knows ! Zero atmosphere, zero football, utterly awful from start to finish and wiped from my memory till this thread, so thanks a lot !!

CloudSquall
18-04-2020, 03:34 PM
The Bobby Williamson period just blurred into one big bore fest for me.

Potty78
18-04-2020, 03:35 PM

Remember the Dundee game too, also a 0 0 with Morton in the 80s, morton again 2016 3 1 defeat at easter rd.

Jamesie
18-04-2020, 03:58 PM
That is correct.

Hibs fans invaded in the pitch in small numbers as did a a few of the Old Rangers fans.

There was a general sense of jubiliation from nearly everyone in the stadium.

It wasn't one of the worst games, it was more one of the strangest games. Very surreal.

I recalll some Rangers fans laying out one of their nasty flags on the turf right in front of the East Terracing and indicating to the Hibs fans that they should bow to said flag. If it hadn’t been for the row of Police horses stationed in front of the East it could have been a complete riot that day. I took a colleague along to the game and it was the first and last football match she has ever attended!

Crab apple
18-04-2020, 04:01 PM
There was some right dross in the 1980s but I seem to recall a home defeat to Meadowbank being amongst the worst. Horrific. It may be age catching up with me but I seem to recall Arthur Duncan playing for Meadowbank and being the best player on the pitch

I was at that game. Brutal stuff. Small crowd. Think big Gordon Rae shoved up front for most of the second half.

Crab apple
18-04-2020, 04:04 PM

I was at the Dundee game. I think it might have been on a Sunday which was unusual back then. Keith ran riot for them scoring a hat trick.

BILLYHIBS
18-04-2020, 04:07 PM
I was at the Dundee game. I think it might have been on a Sunday which was unusual back then. Keith ran riot for them scoring a hat trick.

Was at that game back in the Artisan at 3.30pm :greengrin

erin go bragh
18-04-2020, 04:19 PM
Was definitely a Sat . 15th Aug 1987 .

SideBurns
18-04-2020, 04:47 PM
I was at that game. Brutal stuff. Small crowd. Think big Gordon Rae shoved up front for most of the second half.

Remember losing 2-1 to Meadowbank in the LC, 1983-84? It was my birthday! Ralph Callaghan put us 1-0 up. Maybe the game when Arthur got a bad injury and, sadly, never played for us again?

Jones28
18-04-2020, 05:02 PM

I remember myself and others actively encouraging what was happening. Swings and roundabouts.

FWIW we didn’t “celebrate with the Huns”, both sides had their reasons to celebrate so what’s the big deal? It was a third place finish after years of pish and financial restraints with a young and hungry side finishing third.

Celebrated so much in fact that we released at DVD of it.

Tomsk
18-04-2020, 05:29 PM
I remember myself and others actively encouraging what was happening. Swings and roundabouts.

FWIW we didn’t “celebrate with the Huns”, both sides had their reasons to celebrate so what’s the big deal? It was a third place finish after years of pish and financial restraints with a young and hungry side finishing third.

Celebrated so much in fact that we released at DVD of it.

Was it this one?

Zazu62
18-04-2020, 05:30 PM
The last derby is up there. Truly pathetic

Raith rovers cup game under Butcher

Greentinted
18-04-2020, 06:35 PM
Not the worst game singular but there were a good few dreadful draws at home against our neighbours during their unbeaten derby run ‘89-‘93.

Sammy7nil
18-04-2020, 06:42 PM
Hibs 0 Malmo 7

Lots of others 0 - 0 etc and defeats to Arbroath in the cup reply Stranraer in the league Morton in the cup but Malmo sticks out

Jones28
18-04-2020, 07:03 PM
Was it this one?

I don’t like what you’re inferring here.

my left peg
18-04-2020, 08:19 PM
Last seasons 0-0 against Kilmarnock at Easter Road under Heckingbottom, dont think we created a chance.

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk

Hibees1973
18-04-2020, 08:24 PM

0-4 against Dundee. This was the first one that came to my mind as well. Think Keith Wright and Tommy Coyne tore us a new one.

I could be wrong but think we beat Rangers 1-0 the Wednesday before it.

LithgaeHibby
18-04-2020, 09:57 PM
Following three defeats against the Duncans:

0-4 on 1 Jan 1997. Duffy's first game in charge on the way to relegation.
1-4 on 2 Jan 1991. So bad we needed Medals Mackay to score for us.
But...
0-3 on 15 Sep 1990 is the winner for me. First derby after the failed Mercer takeover attempt. Billed as our big chance to put them in their place but instead it was a typical pish derby performance from us. The most poisonous atmosphere I've known at Easter Road. Repeated pitch invasions and massive sways. Players taken off the park until order could be restored.

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-04-2020, 10:39 PM
The home defeat to Dumbarton that ended Pats' time in charge. I thought that we were going down that season.

Since452
18-04-2020, 10:41 PM
Did Stranraer not beat us in the old first division? 2nd game in. Truly pathetic.

King Cosell
18-04-2020, 10:44 PM
89/90 season, LC 3rd Round: Hibs 0 Clydebank 0 (Hibs won on pens aet)

Goram with the winning spot kick after 2 hours of awfulness.

BS44
18-04-2020, 11:23 PM
There has been loads

Last derby at ER was completely woeful.

eezyrider
19-04-2020, 08:22 AM
Worst I remember was a freezing day in November '81 against St Mirren. O-O draw and virtually nothing happened. Lucky if there were 4,000 at the game.
At least in a bad defeat you get to see some goals but this was dull, dull, dull.

Keith_M
19-04-2020, 08:48 AM
Worst I remember was a freezing day in November '81 against St Mirren. O-O draw and virtually nothing happened. Lucky if there were 4,000 at the game.
At least in a bad defeat you get to see some goals but this was dull, dull, dull.

That was a really bad winter and the crowds were even worse than usual.

danhibees1875
19-04-2020, 09:10 AM
The 1-0 loss to rangers was fine. It was the first time Hibs had qualified for Europe that I had seen and there was a real excitement around that from my perspective. Sitting back was entirely the right thing to do.

I think there was a 0-0 with Aberdeen on a particularly cold day in Jan/Feb around 2010/11 time that sticks out as being horrendous.

inglisavhibs
19-04-2020, 10:23 AM
Remember losing 2-1 to Meadowbank in the LC, 1983-84? It was my birthday! Ralph Callaghan put us 1-0 up. Maybe the game when Arthur got a bad injury and, sadly, never played for us again?

Arthur played the first 45 min for Meadowbank. Hibs lost in extra time.

Hibrandenburg
19-04-2020, 11:47 AM
Calderwood's last game as Hibs manager. It was my boy's first Hibs game. Luckily enough he was more interested in the lynch mob around us than what was happening on the park.

SideBurns
19-04-2020, 11:51 AM
Arthur played the first 45 min for Meadowbank. Hibs lost in extra time.

Ah right, didn't realise he had left by that point but that's ringing a bell now. Not the best birthday I've ever had, and they were grim days at Easter Road generally...

kaimendhibs
19-04-2020, 12:06 PM

Any others?That St Johnstone game was truly awful

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Franck Stanton
19-04-2020, 05:43 PM
That last derby at Easter Road. Absolute disgraceful performance from us. Team at bottom of the league, playing crap, couldn't buy a win, and we meekly lay down to them!!!!! No, I still haven't got it out of my system.

Waxy
19-04-2020, 06:00 PM
Hamilton game for me.
Brutal.

lord bunberry
19-04-2020, 07:07 PM
One v airdrie midweek in winter jimmy sandison and co. Got Beat iirc in et or late winner.
If it was the same game as I was at then I agree. Airdrie were dirty *******s and we were absolutely brutal. I think there was only 2500 fans at that game.