PDA

View Full Version : Admiral strips

Valencia
17-04-2020, 11:24 AM
Saw a programme last night about the rise and fall of Admiral kit manufacturers. They came up with what was regarded as the worst strip ever - a chocolate brown design. I remembered right away that Coventry City wore it at Easter Road in the late 70's. It was truly awful but the going rate for this strip is now £500 presumably because sales were abysmal

KeithTheHibby
17-04-2020, 11:52 AM
Saw a programme last night about the rise and fall of Admiral kit manufacturers. They came up with what was regarded as the worst strip ever - a chocolate brown design. I remembered right away that Coventry City wore it at Easter Road in the late 70's. It was truly awful but the going rate for this strip is now £500 presumably because sales were abysmal

Might actually be the worst strip ever produced.

What channel did you watch this on? Might be worth looking in.

17-04-2020, 12:15 PM

Programme was called Get Shirty. It was first shown 3/4 years ago so that chocolate brown Coventry probably worth even more. Programme available for download on the STV Player. A good watch.