PDA

View Full Version : Health & Saftey

Leith's finest
14-04-2020, 08:06 AM
With everything going on with kovid 19, will h&s/goverment insist that HOT water is available to wash your hands in the toilets at all sporting events. I don't know about other stands at ER but the East only has cold water

Peevemor
14-04-2020, 08:08 AM
With everything going on with kovid 19, will h&s/goverment insist that HOT water is available to wash your hands in the toilets at all sporting events. I don't know about other stands at ER but the East only has cold water

Do I need to use warm water to wash my hands?
No, you can use any temperature of water to wash your hands. Cold water and warm water are equally effective at killing germs and viruses – as long as you use soap!

https://www.unicef.org/coronavirus/everything-you-need-know-about-washing-your-hands-protect-against-coronavirus-covid-19

MWHIBBIES
14-04-2020, 08:25 AM
Doesn't make a difference hot or cold. It's all the folk snorting ching in the toilets I'd rather we looked into.

One Day
14-04-2020, 08:29 AM
Its the amount of people who leave without washing their hands at all that would be a worry

Joe6-2
14-04-2020, 09:13 AM
Its the amount of people who leave without washing their hands at all that would be a worry

Disgusting
I was wondering if these folk still don’t wash their hands during this time

snedzuk
14-04-2020, 09:41 AM
Disgusting
I was wondering if these folk still don’t wash their hands during this time

Only if they're then going to serve you a pie.

Joe6-2
14-04-2020, 09:52 AM
Only if they're then going to serve you a pie.

🤢🤮

Scouse Hibee
14-04-2020, 11:27 AM

It’s only kitchens and food outlets that are required by law to have hot water to wash hands with. When an EHO conducts their inspection in a kitchen the first thing they do is wash their hands, one to ensure they are clean and secondly to check you have hot water, soap and hand drying facilities. It. pretty much sets the tone for the whole inspection if you fail on those points!

Joe6-2
14-04-2020, 11:28 AM
What’s saftey?

😂😂😂