02-04-2020, 06:10 PM
Live on Bartmans Insta at 8:00pm, Monday! Should be a good watch 😂

Frazerbob
02-04-2020, 06:15 PM
Live on Bartmans Insta at 8:00pm. Should be a good watch 😂

On Monday

SquashedFrogg
02-04-2020, 08:58 PM
Hope he does these for the whole cup winning team/squad.

Brilliant stuff.

Frazerbob
06-04-2020, 08:45 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed that. JC35 came across as a likeable rouge but was very honest. Wee bit disappointed there wasn’t much chat on the cup win though. Some great lines from wee radge......

Talking about his penalty against Liverpool ‘I grabbed that pen like the last bog roll in Tesco’ 😂

‘I’ve had 2 caps for Scotland, my first and my last’‘ 🤣

GreenCastle
06-04-2020, 10:02 PM
Another good listen.

Would love both players back at Hibs.

Not much chat about the cup final but you get quite a bit on Time for Heroes DVD.

Cummings, Riordan, GOC and LG - Hibs have had some fantastic talent play for us up front over the last 15 years.

RossScott1991
06-04-2020, 10:18 PM
Cummings up top with Doidge would be brilliant. Definitely would take him back, prefer him to Mcnulty tbh.

SideBurns
07-04-2020, 06:43 AM
Another good listen.

Not much chat about the cup final but you get quite a bit on Time for Heroes DVD.

Cummings, Riordan, GOC and LG - Hibs have had some fantastic talent play for us up front over the last 15 years.

You can add Stokes (particularly in his first spell, he was a superb signing) & Fletcher to that list.

Can't be many teams outside The Huns & Celtic who've had so many prolific strikers this century.

I was previously lukewarm about the idea of JC returning but do think he could form a good partnership with Doidge.

Robbo6-2
07-04-2020, 07:16 AM
He cant get a game for Shrewsbury Town.

He is the class clown. These type of guys either grow up and make something of themselves or end up staying with their parents in their 30s. Cummings is still fannying around at the age of 25. Had to turn it off with the constant bro this bro that. Total cringe.

He will be retired by the time he is 30 or playing at a much lower level than Hibs which is ironic because he thot he was so much better than us.

CentreLine
07-04-2020, 08:55 AM
Is there a link somewhere please?

MWHIBBIES
07-04-2020, 09:04 AM
I'd take him back if only for derbies. Playing with McNulty or Flo Vs them was nothing like the confidence Cummings gave me. Always fancied him to score.

Bishop Hibee
07-04-2020, 09:05 AM
One or two interesting snippets. He said Butcher was good with him. Also that Butcher left the stadium after the play-off v Hamilton and the players never saw him again. Cummings isn’t the sharpest tool in the box but he’s a great character and if you could bottle his self-belief you’d be rich. Folk slagging him off should have a word. He’s a cup winning legend. Would I have him back at Hibs? We could do, and have done in the past, a lot worse.

Frazerbob
07-04-2020, 10:45 AM
One or two interesting snippets. He said Butcher was good with him. Also that Butcher left the stadium after the play-off v Hamilton and the players never saw him again. Cummings isn’t the sharpest tool in the box but he’s a great character and if you could bottle his self-belief you’d be rich. Folk slagging him off should have a word. He’s a cup winning legend. Would I have him back at Hibs? We could do, and have done in the past, a lot worse.

The Butcher chat was interesting. Said he never saw him after half time in the play off. He never came into the dressing room after the game. Sums the man up. What an utter cretin.

Compare that to the story of Lennon flying him out to the Euros and taking him out on the piss with all the pundits.

Steve-O
07-04-2020, 10:48 AM
Another good listen.

Strangely enough, every one of them completely bonkers

Squealing pig
07-04-2020, 11:19 AM
Plus 1 for a link please

Heisenberg
07-04-2020, 11:29 AM
This is where he’s posted the last couple. I’d imagine the Cummings one will appear soon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDRs9pqaDted8eIOOAilOVQ