PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Poster Appeal To All Hibs Fans - Help Marie Curie Doctors, Nurses, & Staff...

Leithenhibby
30-03-2020, 03:47 PM
As many of you will know I have done a few charity cycles for the Edinburgh hospice over the years and got thinking of ways that I/WE could help the present situation that the Edinburgh Marie Curie Hospice find itself in. At this time of the year, they would normally have their Daffodil Appeal (Massive financially) but that's in tatters as we all find ourselves in lockdown with no let up anytime soon.

I have posters leftover from my fundraising cycle to Gibraltar in 2017

You can donate here - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/gordon-smith57

Oh, and getting this message out there would be just f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s. Hibs class some would say...:aok:

Glory Glory

23128 23129

Fuzzywuzzy
30-03-2020, 03:51 PM
As many of you will know I have done a few charity cycles for the Edinburgh hospice over the years and got thinking of ways that I/WE could help the present situation that the Edinburgh Marie Curie Hospice find themselves in. At this time of the year, they would normally have their Daffodil Appeal (Massive financially) but that's in tatters as we all find ourselves in lockdown with no let up anytime soon.

I have posters leftover from my fundraising cycle to Gibraltar in 2017 - for every donation (no matter how small) I shall guarantee that you will receive a poster of your choice.

You can donate here - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/gordon-smith57

Oh, and getting this message out there would be just f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s. Hibs class some would say...:aok:

Glory Glory

23128 23129

I'll see if I can get it added to the TRIM Facebook page. They had 50k folk looking at a post about parking at silverknowes yesterday 🤣🤣

Leithenhibby
30-03-2020, 03:56 PM
I'll see if I can get it added to the TRIM Facebook page. They had 50k folk looking at a post about parking at silverknowes yesterday 🤣🤣

:greengrin

What can I say... :hibees

Fuzzywuzzy
30-03-2020, 08:10 PM
:greengrin

What can I say... :hibees

Apologies, they said they can't post it as they would be inundated with this type of request. Sorry!!

Platinum Scotty
30-03-2020, 08:36 PM
Just donated - well done, really happy to support

Leithenhibby
30-03-2020, 09:17 PM
Apologies, they said they can't post it as they would be inundated with this type of request. Sorry!!

It's not a problem whatsoever, I very much appreciate your efforts, Fuzzywuzzy. 👊💚

Leithenhibby
30-03-2020, 09:29 PM
Just donated - well done, really happy to support

Aw, thank you for your support, it's very much appreciate.👊

The frontline staff are doing a marvellous job in extremely difficult and strange times.💚💚

Leithenhibby
01-04-2020, 11:11 AM
Is there anyone out there that can help the Edinburgh hospice(s) with PPE's?

I'm hearing that they have next to nothing and desperately need some asap.

Drop a PM or point me in the right direction... Thank You. :aok:

Glory Glory