PDA

View Full Version : Ross Saluting Fans For ST’s

Dashing Bob S
29-03-2020, 08:14 PM
Nice touch from him but without carping too critical I felt that our normally sartorial manager had let the side down with his unshaven blearily look, which I’m sorry to say was even Stendelesque.

I know these are testing times but we cannot afford to let standards slip. It’s such elegance -amongst other things- that set us apart from Los Yambolinos.

Black mark in jack’s copybook for me I’m afraid.

Since452
29-03-2020, 08:24 PM
Nice touch from him but without carping too critical I felt that our normally sartorial manager had let the side down with his unshaven blearily look, which I’m sorry to say was even Stendelesque.

I know these are testing times but we cannot afford to let standards slip. It’s such elegance -amongst other things- that set us apart from Los Yambolinos.

Not having it. Serious man crush for Jack. Tidy *******.

jacomo
29-03-2020, 10:02 PM

Give him a break.

Being so focused on football, he probably relies on trusted barbers for his personal grooming and is now at a loss. I sympathise.

Also, he may have turned to drink during this lockdown, as we all have, surely?

CentreLine
29-03-2020, 10:45 PM
Give him a break.

Being so focused on football, he probably relies on trusted barbers for his personal grooming and is now at a loss. I sympathise.

Also, he may have turned to drink during this lockdown, as we all have, surely?

I’m giving up drinking for a month

Sorry, bad punctuation

I’m giving up. Drinking for a month 🥃

Sorry, yes I know I stole that but it made me chuckle

Keith_M
30-03-2020, 07:49 AM

I've started to grow a beard, in tribute to JR

BILLYHIBS
30-03-2020, 11:14 AM
Looked in the mirror this morning and Ben Gunn was looking back at me

jacomo
30-03-2020, 03:08 PM
I’m giving up drinking for a month

Sorry, bad punctuation

I’m giving up. Drinking for a month 🥃

Sorry, yes I know I stole that but it made me chuckle

:aok:

An oldie but a goodie.

WhileTheChief..
30-03-2020, 03:32 PM
I've started to grow a beard, in tribute to JR

I’ve gone a week without shaving and plan on trying to grow a beard.

I’ve no grey hair at all but my stubble is almost all grey so it will probably get shaved off before I see the outside world again!