PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SEASON TICKETS | A MESSAGE TO OUR SUPPORTERS

RSS Bot
27-03-2020, 02:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10601)

Nakedmanoncrack
27-03-2020, 05:44 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10601)

Renewed.

eaststandJJ
27-03-2020, 05:45 PM
Renewed.needed now more than usual.

SquashedFrogg
27-03-2020, 05:46 PM
Love my club.

Hermit Crab
27-03-2020, 05:48 PM
Not renewing until its guaranteed that there will be a next season.

SquashedFrogg
27-03-2020, 06:07 PM

Were we guaranteed we would get one last season? If we were we've been had.

No guarantees ever. It's life.

SON OF PADDY
27-03-2020, 06:09 PM
Renewed straight away,doesn't matter when the season starts as long as I've got my seat.

Keith_M
27-03-2020, 06:10 PM

Thanks for sharing

:aok:

HibbyAndy
27-03-2020, 06:22 PM
Renewed my 3

zitelli62
27-03-2020, 06:29 PM
Not had one for 5 years due to doing continental shifts off them now so will definitely be getting one hopefully there wont be any sniping on here for anyone who maybe cant get one due to what's going on in the world, lots of people are under a lot of stress financially due to this horrible virus and maybe not keeping in great health,hibs saying they will help out as much as they can which is great.
Please dont think I'm having a pop at anyone as we are one big family the HIBERNIAN family.

GGTTH.

Green Badger
27-03-2020, 06:49 PM
Renewed, keen to support Hibs as much as I can.

Corstorphine Hibby
27-03-2020, 06:52 PM

Fingers crossed for you that the number of fixtures will be cut next season, then Hibs will be forced to reduce Season Ticket prices.
Then you can come back on this thread enthusing about the money you saved :banana:

Keith_M
27-03-2020, 07:20 PM
Adult and two kids tickets now purchased

TrinityHibs
27-03-2020, 08:32 PM
Renewed. Never in doubt.

tonyhib7
27-03-2020, 08:35 PM
Renewed as always GGTTH :flag::flag:

H113EE5
27-03-2020, 09:56 PM
Around a 30% increase from £195 to £255 (Senior) for an unknown number of games. Thinking about giving up after bring a Season Ticket holder for well over 40 years. Club is taking the pi33.

The Harp
27-03-2020, 10:30 PM
Around a 30% increase from £195 to £255 (Senior) for an unknown number of games. Thinking about giving up after bring a Season Ticket holder for well over 40 years. Club is taking the pi33.

I'm a Senior too. The club plays as big a part in my life in my 70s as it did when I was in my teens. I'll be renewing next week.

leggeto
27-03-2020, 11:01 PM
That's me renewed my 5 family seats too

The 90+2
27-03-2020, 11:11 PM

You read that and felt the need to post what you did?

Ffs.

DaveF
28-03-2020, 06:37 AM

Good statement from Hibs but equally nothing wrong with HCs post. I could renew but with the uncertainty around just now that money may well be needed elsewhere. So I'll be holding off for now. Good that the early bird is in May though, which will hopefully provide some clarity on how things are going to pan out.

Chuck Rhoades
28-03-2020, 06:42 AM
Just renewed there via payment plan. 5mins all in between eticketing then V12 site. Easy as. Hope most, who financially can, renew asap.

The thought of actually playing next season didn’t actually cross my mind, this was more about my annual financial commitment to the club to keep it going above anything else.

.Sean.
28-03-2020, 08:41 AM
Good statement from Hibs but equally nothing wrong with HCs post. I could renew but with the uncertainty around just now that money may well be needed elsewhere. So I'll be holding off for now. Good that the early bird is in May though, which will hopefully provide some clarity on how things are going to pan out.
I’m in the same position.

I’m 99.99% sure I’ll renew and if I wanted to I’m fortunate enough to currently have the means to do so at this moment in time, but that could change very quickly if I’m laid off etc or hit with an unexpected bill so I’ll hang fire until we get a bit more clarity.

blackpoolhibs
28-03-2020, 08:57 AM

:agree: :top marksMy thoughts exactly.

Onion
28-03-2020, 09:07 AM
Have renewed to support the club.

If that's not blind faith, don't know what is :thumbsup:

B.H.F.C
28-03-2020, 09:21 AM
Renewed this morning.

Understand why others wouldn’t commit at this moment in time. Circumstances allowed me to do it so I did as I think the club need the money to survive.

Do agree with something I saw posted elsewhere that there needs to be some form of sacrifice within the club as well. They can’t rely on, and it’s not fair just to rely on, the goodwill of supporters.

Garymcl
28-03-2020, 10:21 AM
Just renewed my family of three it’s simple IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO PLEASE RENEW Ggtth :flag:

Hermit Crab
28-03-2020, 02:34 PM
Renewed this morning.

Understand why others wouldn’t commit at this moment in time. Circumstances allowed me to do it so I did as I think the club need the money to survive.

Do agree with something I saw posted elsewhere that there needs to be some form of sacrifice within the club as well. They can’t rely on, and it’s not fair just to rely on, the goodwill of supporters.

With an owner who's worth tens of millions? :confused:

jingler1954
28-03-2020, 02:41 PM

Your choice.

jingler1954
28-03-2020, 02:52 PM

So is your logic because we have a multi millionaire owner we should not renew out season ticket. Just asking like😁

Billy Whizz
28-03-2020, 02:55 PM

We’ve no idea where his money is tied up in. He’s also put money into Hibs
Remember if you don’t renew, you won’t be able to register for an away season ticket

B.H.F.C
28-03-2020, 03:04 PM

Aye, even with an owner worth tens of millions. Why the confusion?

Ozyhibby
28-03-2020, 03:09 PM

All businesses rely on their customers regardless of who owns them. If we have no customers, Hibs will cease to exist. If you no longer wish to be a customer it’s up to you. Hopefully enough people are still on board.

Sudds_1
28-03-2020, 03:17 PM

I'm senior. I view this more as a gift to the club i love to help it during unprecedented times....with games thrown in for free 😁😁

mcfly
28-03-2020, 03:31 PM
Your choice.

I think the poster does have a point.

Big increase for season ticket holders who pay in advance and have lost 4-5 games

A walk up supporter has lost nil

Might have been nice to acknowledge that that season ticket holders have lost a lot of money. They don’t know when next season will start or what’s happening with this season and prices have gone up,

Also we don’t know if there will be some form of restructuring to save the hearts .

Can understand why people won’t renew yet.

whiskyhibby
28-03-2020, 03:37 PM
Renewed also

Onion
28-03-2020, 03:41 PM

Big increase for season ticket holders who pay in advance and have lost 4-5 games

Might have been nice to acknowledge that that season ticket holders have lost a lot of money. They don’t know when next season will start or what’s happening with this season and prices have gone up,

Also we don’t know if there will be some form of restructuring to save the hearts .

Perfectly summed up :aok:

greenlex
28-03-2020, 03:47 PM
Not renewed yet but I will.

munchar
28-03-2020, 03:56 PM
All businesses rely on their customers regardless of who owns them. If we have no customers, Hibs will cease to exist. If you no longer wish to be a customer it’s up to you. Hopefully enough people are still on board.

Everyone’s circumstances financially are different at this difficult time, but if we can afford to, the quicker the better for the club. As for people moaning about missing a couple of games this season, get a grip. Any true fan wouldn’t be looking to be reimbursed for a couple of games.

malcolm
28-03-2020, 04:01 PM

You are confused perhaps. :wink: Whether any owner of our shares or any other shares had or has their own private resources is pretty irrelevant to the continuance of a private limited company. The clue is in the name ‘limited’ ie the call on any creditors to the resources of the company is limited to what the capital put into the company from the issue of those shares has produced as current resources/value at any point.

A company may be able for example to issue more shares to be taken up or not as the case may be but there is no rights to access what Ron Gordon or any other Hibs shareholder has or has not in their own bank accounts etc. A fan, the ultimate of customers, has a greater emotional engagement and is more likely to do what they can. Ron has said the right things but even his offer of a line of credit is not necessarily now an option if his investments have suffered.

Juice-Terry
28-03-2020, 05:51 PM
Done. GGTTH!

Bobby's Cinema
28-03-2020, 06:09 PM
Fair play to all those renewing that are able to commit now.

Will be waiting until right before the early bird deadline to see how things are before renewing.

H113EE5
28-03-2020, 06:16 PM

Thank you.

Scouse Hibee
28-03-2020, 06:17 PM
In regard to the games that now probably won't ever be played and therefore lost to season ticket holders, I wonder what the club announcement on that will be. I'm not looking for any money back or credit and can't imagine many ST holders will be, will the club be obliged to make an offer of some sort?

B.H.F.C
28-03-2020, 06:21 PM
In regard to the games that now probably won't ever be played and therefore lost to season ticket holders, I wonder what the club announcement on that will be. I'm not looking for any money back and can't imagine many ST holders will be, will the club be obliged to make an offer of some sort?

I don’t think they’d be obliged to do anything but I think they would do something once they know what is going on. My guess is that they would do something with cup ticketing for season ticket holders next season. At least for a couple of games.

Sprouleflyer
28-03-2020, 06:32 PM
Renewed :thumbsup:

j'adorehibs
28-03-2020, 06:47 PM
Renewed today for me and kids. Not too fussed about refund for this season but would appreciate some comment from club, perhaps a stone for all 2019/20 season ticket holders thanking them ? (just the one stone obviously for costs!)

truehibernian
28-03-2020, 07:00 PM

I couldn't care less if there is no football, I can afford it, so it'll get bought - I feel for those going through the horrible uncertainty of job loss / job insecurity and completely understand that life and family come first before a season ticket - but if you can afford it HC, and that's your excuse, there's never a time more than now to get your hand in the pockets :aok: Hibs would always make any purchase worthwhile in the main anyway (if football was delayed).

Sir David Gray
28-03-2020, 07:03 PM
In regard to the games that now probably won't ever be played and therefore lost to season ticket holders, I wonder what the club announcement on that will be. I'm not looking for any money back or credit and can't imagine many ST holders will be, will the club be obliged to make an offer of some sort?

I think if someone (I don't just mean a Hibs fan but a fan of any club) was to take a club to court over no being offered something in light of paying for 4 or 5 games less than a full season then the club probably wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

I'd expect something to be announced once everything becomes a bit clearer as to what is happening with both this season and next.

malcolm
28-03-2020, 09:25 PM
I think if someone (I don't just mean a Hibs fan but a fan of any club) was to take a club to court over no being offered something in light of paying for 4 or 5 games less than a full season then the club probably wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

I'd expect something to be announced once everything becomes a bit clearer as to what is happening with both this season and next.

Not convinced. If the season is announced as finished by the league, as they apparently are able to, it would come down to how much such a claim could rely on the information given by the clubs that a season would have x number of home games. As we know the weirdness of the split means that the number of home games is not set so a club may not have been as unequivocal. The season will have lasted for all the home games of that particular season and a club might say they will have given an indication of the games that may be expected but not guaranteed.

That said, while not sure anyone is going to push such a court case, I’m sure that our club will look to do what it can to recognise the situation.

hibby6270
28-03-2020, 09:52 PM
Reading through the thread has reminded me of the furore that was kicked up on .Net at the end of the 2013/2014 season. Many of us blindly renewed STs in March in full expectancy of playing in the Premiership the next season.

When that sadly didn’t come about, there were lots of dissenting voices (must admit myself included:rolleyes:) horrified that we’d all been duped into paying for our STs at Premiership prices instead of Championship prices.

Hibs were very upfront and truthfully advised us all, that if we wanted to be promoted ASAP, the extra money from STs would be crucial in the effort to get promoted. OK - that mantra lasted for 3 seasons and eventually paid off.

The situation we are in today is in many respects the same. This time the money up front is needed to see the club through an extraordinary situation that nobody saw coming - a bit like relegation in 2014.

All supporters that can will get behind the club this time as well if they are able to because we know what the potential outcome could be.

AND, no dissenting voice this time from this supporting Hibby of 57 years.

A slight variation of current slogans:

STAY AT HOME. LOGIN TO ETICKETING. SAVE HIBS!! :aok::agree:

tamig
28-03-2020, 10:55 PM
So is your logic because we have a multi millionaire owner we should not renew out season ticket. Just asking like😁

Agreed. What a nonsensical post. We have a rich owner so lets not bother. Crazy.

Brightside
29-03-2020, 08:38 AM

Not buying a ST as you aren’t sure about next season is one thing. Somehow turning this around against the owner is pretty dense and nonsensical.

Keith_M
29-03-2020, 09:25 AM
Not buying a ST as you aren’t sure about next season is one thing. Somehow turning this around against the owner is pretty dense and nonsensical.

TBH, at a time when we need to rally round our club, it's quite sad.

If you can't, or don't want to, buy a season ticket, then just don't. I'm sure everybody understands that.

What I don't get it why some of those people (thankfully a very small number so far) feel the need to come on here and whinge about Hibs.

If other people feel that they can buy a Season Ticket, then please just let us get on with it. We're not just doing it for ourselves, but it's for all of us*

* and I know that, in the grand scheme of things, football isn't the biggest issue at the moment, but every little helps.

Alfred E Newman
29-03-2020, 06:12 PM

That’s the spirit.

BFG
30-03-2020, 09:30 AM
Another 3 bought, every little helps

danhibees1875
30-03-2020, 10:57 AM

£255 is quite good value for a ST I think.

JimBHibees
30-03-2020, 11:04 AM
£255 is quite good value for a ST I think.

Especially if it is spread using payment plan however obviously a lot of seniors won't have a lot of disposable cash.

Alfred E Newman
30-03-2020, 06:06 PM
Especially if it is spread using payment plan however obviously a lot of seniors won't have a lot of disposable cash.

I think you will find that most seniors are in a better position financially To spend the £255 than the younger supporters who have mortgages and young families etc and need to find £400 for a ticket.

Kojock
30-03-2020, 06:19 PM
I won’t be renewing until it’s confirmed Hear7s have been relegated 😂

coldingham hibs
30-03-2020, 06:46 PM
Just received an email thanking me for renewing my season ticket. Nice touch 👍

Peanut Shaz
30-03-2020, 07:44 PM
We are very fortunate to be in a position where we know our wages and jobs are secure during these worrying times. So therefore we have renewed 3 tickets (on the finance plan). Hopefully, those supporters who are going through difficult times can weather the storm and renew if and when possible.

ACLeith
01-04-2020, 01:34 PM

I am the same as yourself. My ST has gone up by the same amount you quote. There the resemblance ends. I never thought twice about renewing and have done so today. Do you think the club is taking the pi33 by phoning seniors to have a chat? Just wasting "our" money on phone calls perhaps?

Malthibby
02-04-2020, 03:07 PM
That's my three renewed, can't blame folk whose employment is uncertain for waiting.
Cue my P45 in the post...
GG

Scotty Leither
03-04-2020, 09:06 AM
That's my three renewed, can't blame folk whose employment is uncertain for waiting.
Cue my P45 in the post...
GG

My missus has a decent, very secure job. We're lucky.

QED I'll renew over the weekend to help the club out, and i'm comforted that (I think and would expect) it appears the club has business interruption insurance; BUT (and this isn't a dig at the Board :wink:), I really hope Hibs are keeping a weather eye on these doughnuts over the road and the way they're trying to wriggle off the hook with effectively trying to bin players while at the same time building up a war chest to bring players in as evidenced with their snide e-mail to agents...

If that plays out then I hope we, among other clubs will push for a signing embargo on them bringing anyone in.

They've gamed the system too many times despite what Tom English and their lackeys in the press would have you believe otherwise, and it's time they were called out over it.

liongard82
03-04-2020, 04:21 PM
Just renewed. Don't really care so much about the football but more a donation to help the club at this time.

The Spaceman
03-04-2020, 04:33 PM
That is 2,000 now renewed. Keep it up folks!

JohnM1875
03-04-2020, 04:38 PM
Renewed earlier on today. 2,000 to date is some achievement.

Ardenttwo
03-04-2020, 05:04 PM
We are very fortunate to be in a position where we know our wages and jobs are secure during these worrying times. So therefore we have renewed 3 tickets (on the finance plan). Hopefully, those supporters who are going through difficult times can weather the storm and renew if and when possible.

Renewed my ST as soon as they became available. I am in a fortunate position to do this and not boasting about it and fully sympathise with fans who are not in a position to do what I did. We are in a serious situation and people are losing out big time and I can only hope things will improve quickly though not confident

HibbyAndy
03-04-2020, 06:54 PM
I have seen people that renew with their names on the back of tops on facebook , Where is this ?

found it

B.H.F.C
03-04-2020, 06:56 PM
I have seen people that renew with their names on the back of tops on facebook , Where is this ?

found it

Video on Hibs twitter. One for the first thousand. One for the second thousand.

Iggy Pope
03-04-2020, 07:38 PM

A big(ish) name friendly home and away and gratis to home ST holders against a similarly minded club would be an idea and more than enough for me. I don’t believe they are obliged but that’s personal opinion.

Fanforlife
03-04-2020, 07:50 PM
Renewed our 2 today,just feels like the right thing to do Hibs have always been a big part of my life so fingers crossed for this continuing. 😁

JXM73
03-04-2020, 08:13 PM

HendoDelivered
04-04-2020, 07:25 AM
Unbelievable numbers this early on. Some set of fans we have 💚

wookie70
04-04-2020, 10:04 AM
That's our 3 renewed. Lucky that my employer is still paying full wages and we are ok financially despite my wife's business shutting down. Do what you can to renew but there are other more important considerations at this time and I hope the club can be clever about ST this year. Perhaps have an open ended ST where after one game the price reduces by the cost of that game and so on. It is important to keep the numbers up as it is a habit and once broken it is harder to get ticket holders to sign up again

HibeesLittleHel
04-04-2020, 10:29 AM
Just renewed 6 this morning 4 adults and 2 youth.
Now in a dark room with the sweats having shelled out so much.
GGTTH

Keith_M
04-04-2020, 11:42 AM
That is 2,000 now renewed. Keep it up folks!

Have Hibs announced breaking the 2,000 mark?

I didn't see any announcement.

Billy Whizz
04-04-2020, 11:47 AM
Have Hibs announced breaking the 2,000 mark?

I didn't see any announcement.

https://twitter.com/hibernianfc/status/1246110607444717570?s=21

SteveHFC
04-04-2020, 01:28 PM
I'll renew but i'll see what happens over the next few weeks.

Keith_M
04-04-2020, 02:44 PM
https://twitter.com/hibernianfc/status/1246110607444717570?s=21

Cheers.

Good to hear it's going well.

I'm 1661

:thumbsup:

Scotty Leither
06-04-2020, 02:30 PM
I've renewed not 5 minutes ago...any idea of the numbers now?

Just as an aside, I've looked on Hibs twitter feed and I can't see my name and number on that really smart numbers update thingy the club have put out?

Anyone know when they're updating it, or should I readying an e-mail to the club highlighting my frustration at how long it's taking, it's been a poor transfer window, etc? :greengrin:greengrin

WoreTheGreen
08-04-2020, 06:35 PM
The not so famous five renewed tonight GGTTH

matty_f
08-04-2020, 07:11 PM
I've renewed not 5 minutes ago...any idea of the numbers now?

Just as an aside, I've looked on Hibs twitter feed and I can't see my name and number on that really smart numbers update thingy the club have put out?

Anyone know when they're updating it, or should I readying an e-mail to the club highlighting my frustration at how long it's taking, it's been a poor transfer window, etc? :greengrin:greengrin

They did one at 1000 then again for 1001-2000.

Don't think they've done one after that, though.

TheCabbage
08-04-2020, 07:15 PM
Holding off for now. 20% of my employers workforce have just been furloughed until the end of. May.
Been told more to follow but none getting full top of 20% either.

Billy Whizz
08-04-2020, 07:51 PM
I know someone who want to renew, but usually do it in person to pay
Is there a number going around they can contact Hibs to do so
Thought I saw a mobile number on a thread somewhere

Power
08-04-2020, 07:58 PM
I know someone who want to renew, but usually do it in person to pay
Is there a number going around they can contact Hibs to do so
Thought I saw a mobile number on a thread somewhere

07783626290 is noted on the Season Ticket FAQ portal B.

Ticket Office girls are working hard remotely ✅

Billy Whizz
08-04-2020, 08:06 PM
07783626290 is noted on the Season Ticket FAQ portal B.

Ticket Office girls are working hard remotely ✅

Thanks KP, I’ll forward on
Hope you and your family are all ok!

Springbank
08-04-2020, 10:59 PM
Vote to send Hearts down & see STs renewed

Vote to keep hearts up via reconstruction & dont bleat you're surprised when the fans say "nah no thanks"

This is a pivotal moment for the board.

Send those cheating bsStards down

The Harp Awakes
08-04-2020, 11:50 PM
Vote to send Hearts down & see STs renewed

Vote to keep hearts up via reconstruction & dont bleat you're surprised when the fans say "nah no thanks"

This is a pivotal moment for the board.

Send those cheating bsStards down

I was going to renew but I'm going to stall now. TBH I'm not particularly bothered about Hearts, but I think her position on the SPFL vote is ridiculous. She's kicking the can down the road when a decision has to be made now. There is no football for 4 months at least and to pretend things will change is just nonsense. Call it now.

Lee Marvin
09-04-2020, 07:58 AM
I can categorically say that I will not buy a season ticket if we vote to save them. Nor would I set foot inside ER again whilst Ron or LD were there.

Was going to buy one within the next 7 days, I'll be holding off to see how this plays out now.

Keith_M
09-04-2020, 08:02 AM
Are some people really going to refuse to buy Season Tickets if Hearts don't get relegated?

I want them to go down but that's just ridiculous.

Peevemor
09-04-2020, 08:05 AM
Are some people really going to refuse to buy Season Tickets if Hearts don't get relegated?

Exactly.

And are those saying that Hearts should definitely be relegated saying the same for Partick Thistle?

(For what it's worth I think Hearts should go down).

WoreTheGreen
09-04-2020, 08:06 AM
Renewed 5 last night but really having serious doubts today . If we vote to save them I will definitely cancel them as I am sick to the back teeth of their financial underhand ploys and rule bending

Sir David Gray
09-04-2020, 08:24 AM
Renewed 5 last night but really having serious doubts today . If we vote to save them I will definitely cancel them as I am sick to the back teeth of their financial underhand ploys and rule bending

I might be wrong but I don't think you can cancel a season ticket, in the sense of getting your money back.

You'll probably be able to tell Hibs that you have no intentions of using it so they can resell those seats to someone else right enough.

WoreTheGreen
09-04-2020, 08:27 AM
I might be wrong but I don't think you can cancel a season ticket, in the sense of getting your money back.

You'll probably be able to tell Hibs that you have no intentions of using it so they can resell those seats to someone else right enough.

Have not signed the finance agreement yet

we are hibs
09-04-2020, 08:28 AM

No. People are saying they wont renew if Hibs vote No to ending the season as it is and/or for league reconstruction. If hibs vote to end the season now and against reconstruction but enough other clubs vote for it and Hearts remain in the top flight then thats what happens. Nothing hibs can do about that. But if hibs are in any way complicit in them staying up and ignoring the will of the majority of their support then thats a completely different matter. Its like the Rangers situation in 2012 all over again. Its not about whats financially right as much as it is about whats morally right.

berwickhibee
09-04-2020, 08:55 AM
No. People are saying they wont renew if Hibs vote No to ending the season as it is and/or for league reconstruction. If hibs vote to end the season now and against reconstruction but enough other clubs vote for it and Hearts remain in the top flight then thats what happens. Nothing hibs can do about that. But if hibs are in any way complicit in them staying up and ignoring the will of the majority of their support then thats a completely different matter. Its like the Rangers situation in 2012 all over again. Its not about whats financially right as much as it is about whats morally right.

Spot on. Its payback time for all their cheating over the years. Corrupt wee club who can't compete on a level playing field.

Hate the football club for their underhand dealings and their superior mindset while paying out wages they can't afford.

I've not always felt like this but it's time for them to suffer for years of cheating.

Ringothedog
09-04-2020, 12:41 PM
Have not signed the finance agreement yet

So you haven’t renewed yet, it will only count as a renewal once everything is completed by yourself

NAE NOOKIE
09-04-2020, 01:15 PM

Couldn't agree more mate. Any decision Hibs take will be in the best interests of Hibs and hopefully Scottish football in general ... how it will affect Hearts is and absolutely should be immaterial to us. It will also be one vote, the decision isn't solely down to us .. though the way some folk are going on you would think it was.

I don't need any history lessons over what sort of a club Hearts have been in the past and I don't need any lessons about what sort of a club they still are either ... I was at the sodding ER rally back in the day ... I've had a Jambo spit 'wee club' at me in Gorgie Road after a derby .... I have as little regard for them as any Hibby. But refusing to renew my season ticket over this issue .... not a ****ing chance and I have as much regard for Hibs fans threatening to do so as I have for bloody Hearts.

Onion
09-04-2020, 02:06 PM

If the league is reconstructed or the season shortened, I think that assumption will be tested.

hibee_girl
09-04-2020, 02:08 PM
Another two season tickets renewed here.

They better do another update with names now :greengrin

the tornadoe
09-04-2020, 02:21 PM

EXACTLY sums it all up for me !

JoeB
09-04-2020, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=hibee_girl;6138517]Another two season tickets renewed here.

They better do another update with names now :greengri
nQUOTE]

Sir David Gray
09-04-2020, 06:21 PM
If the league is reconstructed or the season shortened, I think that assumption will be tested.

I think people will struggle to get their money back if the season is shortened.

Unless you've been living in a parallel universe for the last 4 or 5 weeks, I think you must realise that there's a very real possibility that not only will next season be shortened but the number of games that fans will be able to attend will be even less.

Considering that point, people must be buying season tickets in the knowledge that they may only be able to attend a fraction of the number of games that they would in a normal season.

I can't see clubs paying out if that happens unless a court case was to be brought against the clubs, in that case I do think they would lose.