PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets on sale

CockneyRebel
27-03-2020, 11:54 AM
See on the Bounce (I know) that Season Ticket info has been released with a link to Leeann and promotional video. They are offering a payment plan and covering the interest as long as you apply during the Early Bird period. I followed the link to the payment application and got stumped. There is an option to choose "retired" as your employment type and I put down my State Pension as my income. I don't think that this pension alone will get me accepted into a payment plan. I have two other pensions but nowhere to include them on the application form and nowhere to submit additional information. Has anyone encountered this previously and know how to get around the problem? Grateful for any help.

hibby6270
27-03-2020, 12:29 PM
See on the Bounce (I know) that Season Ticket info has been released with a link to Leeann and promotional video. They are offering a payment plan and covering the interest as long as you apply during the Early Bird period. I followed the link to the payment application and got stumped. There is an option to choose "retired" as your employment type and I put down my State Pension as my income. I don't think that this pension alone will get me accepted into a payment plan. I have two other pensions but nowhere to include them on the application form and nowhere to submit additional information. Has anyone encountered this previously and know how to get around the problem? Grateful for any help.

Haven’t been to the renewal site yet but surely you just lump all your income together as a total rather than just quote your State Pension?

I’m retired but still to young to get a State Pension but I do have a work pension. Mrs Hibby6270 does get State Pension so I’d be looking to input household income rather than my own individual income.

Apologies for replying to this ‘blind’ but having worked all my days in financial services it’s total income that is used to assess suitability for credit, not income from a single source.

Hope this helps. I’ll update if I encounter any issues once I submit my own application.

NAE NOOKIE
27-03-2020, 01:00 PM
My problem is that I cant renew my seat in the FF lower because the group I'm in are no longer eligible. That means I'll have to renew elsewhere in the stadium, but I presume you cant do that until the period for folk renewing existing seats has passed, whenever that is. Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

CockneyRebel
27-03-2020, 02:29 PM
Haven’t been to the renewal site yet but surely you just lump all your income together as a total rather than just quote your State Pension?

I’m retired but still to young to get a State Pension but I do have a work pension. Mrs Hibby6270 does get State Pension so I’d be looking to input household income rather than my own individual income.

Apologies for replying to this ‘blind’ but having worked all my days in financial services it’s total income that is used to assess suitability for credit, not income from a single source.

Hope this helps. I’ll update if I encounter any issues once I submit my own application.

Thanks, I understand what you say as I have had several mortgages etc. but it is the application form that is too rigid in layout. The form only has one space for income and asks for a phone number for verification so I can't put down total income and just one phone number as a call to that number would only verify the pension from that particular source. I will try again and put down "3 pensions" as my employer and then my total income and then put in the phone number for the biggest pension. I won't hold my breath as I reckon I will ultimately have to phone or email the finance company.

CockneyRebel
27-03-2020, 02:52 PM
Thanks, I understand what you say as I have had several mortgages etc. but it is the application form that is too rigid in layout. The form only has one space for income and asks for a phone number for verification so I can't put down total income and just one phone number as a call to that number would only verify the pension from that particular source. I will try again and put down "3 pensions" as my employer and then my total income and then put in the phone number for the biggest pension. I won't hold my breath as I reckon I will ultimately have to phone or email the finance company.

Hi again
Being a bit deaf I am reluctant to phone anyone but I bit the bullet and made the call to the finance company. I was told that I did indeed need to put down total income and the phone number for the biggest pension and that there should be no problem processing the application. Hope this is of help to folk in similar circumstances.