PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: WHAT HIBS MEANS TO ME | KEITH WRIGHT

RSS Bot
24-03-2020, 09:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10593)

Frankhfc
24-03-2020, 09:50 AM
Keith was a terrific player for Hibs. An extremely shrewd signing by Alex Milller. Winning the League Cup and Skol Cup gave the club a massive lift so soon after the financial chaos that had jeopardised the very existence of our club. Enjoyed reading that. Keith Keith Keith.

:flag:

BILLYHIBS
24-03-2020, 11:52 AM
Keith Keith Keith Keith

Always gave 100% for the green and white

Cup winning legend scored in every round

Great partnership with Darren Jackson

Joe6-2
24-03-2020, 02:47 PM
‘Every other Saturday’ oh the good old days!

truehibernian
24-03-2020, 04:22 PM
Fantastic player and a cracking guy to boot - very humble, almost too much so, but great with the young ones when he coaches. Always positive.

I remember having a part-time job at Safeway when his sister worked there. I just a kid playing with Hutchie Vale at the time and she told me one night during work (after school) that Hibs were going to sign Keith.......how I wish I was old enough to put a wee wager on at the Ladbrokes across the road :faf:

I remember bumping into him at the Performance School and still being in awe of him and being a slaver :greengrin mind, I was in a similar state when I bumped into Ian Rush in Mood but I put that down to copious amounts of alcohol :faf:

mjhibby
24-03-2020, 05:05 PM
Took my coaching badges with him. Always willing to talk. Still bloody sharp btw. Finishing still top notch.

Sammy7nil
24-03-2020, 06:13 PM
As others have said he was great at Hibs and a really humble gentleman. Spoke to him many times always happy to say hello and talk Hibs.

kaimendhibs
24-03-2020, 08:21 PM
Best I've ever seen one on one with keeper. Hibs legend

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

FilipinoHibs
24-03-2020, 08:37 PM
I met Keith and his wife on the beach at Portobello in the summer of 1991. I was playing football with my three boys and wife and he joined in. He told us he was signing for Hibs. We were all over the moon. We all went for coffee. Turned out his wife had been in one of wife's classes. A few weeks later he was banging in the goals for Hibs on the way to our League cup victory. Lovely guy.