PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: CLUBSTORE UPDATE

RSS Bot
23-03-2020, 12:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10596)

Phil MaGlass
23-03-2020, 01:40 PM
If I was the club I would put absolutely everything in the store on sale, especially home shirts. There woll not be the walk in customers.

Peevemor
23-03-2020, 01:48 PM
If I was the club I would put absolutely everything in the store on sale, especially home shirts. There woll not be the walk in customers.

They won't do that until it's decided 100% what's happening with the Scottish Cup.

EI255
23-03-2020, 06:34 PM
Scary times.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

ben johnson
23-03-2020, 09:23 PM
We work in the distribution business.
Surely only vital deliveries should be made
Why put drivers at risk so someone can get a football strip
I was on a run last week and have never felt so uneasy using petrol pumps and entering busy garages to pay for fuel.

Phil MaGlass
24-03-2020, 10:14 AM
We work in the distribution business.
Surely only vital deliveries should be made
Why put drivers at risk so someone can get a football strip
I was on a run last week and have never felt so uneasy using petrol pumps and entering busy garages to pay for fuel.

Its because Johnson has been slower to react than the rest of the fn world that folk are feeling uneasy about things like paying for fuel.
We have marked out areas where folk should stand and wait to be served, also theres many pay at the tank options.
I cant believe that folk are in massive queues standing next to each other for food instead of making space for each othrer.
We also had problems with packed trams because the public transport thought it a good idea to cut transport during peakmtimes, fn mental. Just seen footage of London today, dont mean to be hard but they are screwed, theres no way,they will stop the spread if they,are being herded into overcrowded trams or trains. We also had the idiots that thought it a good idea to cram the beaches and parks at the weekend, sorry but some folk are just bloody idiots.

Parcels in Holland that are delivered are being dropped at the front door.

franck sauzee
24-03-2020, 11:41 AM
Its because Johnson has been slower to react than the rest of the fn world that folk are feeling uneasy about things like paying for fuel.
We have marked out areas where folk should stand and wait to be served, also theres many pay at the tank options.
I cant believe that folk are in massive queues standing next to each other for food instead of making space for each othrer.

We also had problems with packed trams because the public transport thought it a good idea to cut transport during peakmtimes, fn mental. Just seen footage of London today, dont mean to be hard but they are screwed, theres no way,they will stop the spread if they,are being herded into overcrowded trams or trains. We also had the idiots that thought it a good idea to cram the beaches and parks at the weekend, sorry but some folk are just bloody idiots.

Parcels in Holland that are delivered are being dropped at the front door.

Spot on with all of this. Everyone is praising the government but they were slow to react and they're doing the bare minimum I'd have expected