PDA

View Full Version : The Debate on Sky Sports last night.

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-03-2020, 09:15 AM
Impressed with Gary Neville again last night, thought he spoke really well.

HibbyAndy
20-03-2020, 09:17 AM
Impressed with Gary Neville again last night, thought he spoke really well.

Always like listening to Neville ..Speaks so much sense

Alfiembra
20-03-2020, 09:22 AM
Wasn’t aware that he also owns two hotels in Manchester which he’s closing down and making them available to NHS staff free of charge to use while they are working shifts and may need to isolate from their families. A very noble gesture. :not worth

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-03-2020, 09:44 AM
Wasn’t aware that he also owns two hotels in Manchester which he’s closing down and making them available to NHS staff free of charge to use while they are working shifts and may need to isolate from their families. A very noble gesture. :not worth

Aye, he has his head screwed on properly.

Renfrew_Hibby
20-03-2020, 09:48 AM

I think one of the hotels is a football themed one opposite Old Trafford. Cool place to self isolate.

GreenNWhiteArmy
20-03-2020, 10:17 AM
I think one of the hotels is a football themed one opposite Old Trafford. Cool place to self isolate.

:agree:

Hotel Football, great place for any football lover

hughio
20-03-2020, 11:45 AM
....and he's keeping on and paying his staff.

:not worth

KeithTheHibby
20-03-2020, 01:06 PM
Top bloke.

Irish_Steve
20-03-2020, 08:29 PM
Hated him as a player (Liverpool fan here) but since he moved to Sky, he has won me over - top bloke.