PDA

View Full Version : Images of stadium work shown at AGM

hibsfan
14-03-2020, 09:04 AM
Hi there my brother was at the recent AGM
and spoke of images that showed the work planned this summer... does anyone know if these are online anywhere?

Greenworld
14-03-2020, 09:16 AM
No I asked the club for them and got told they did not want to send them out even though some saw them at the AGM

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
14-03-2020, 12:33 PM
I stand to be corrected, but the only image relating to stadium works was an aerial shot of ER showing what it would look like all lit up and a view of the side wall of the east with a big Hibs related banner covering it on the inside.

There was no mock up of the big screen or even a hint as to where it would be in the stadium .... there wasn't even an artists impression of what the corporate tarting up would look like that I recall.

Groathillgrump
14-03-2020, 12:43 PM
I stand to be corrected, but the only image relating to stadium works was an aerial shot of ER showing what it would look like all lit up and a view of the side wall of the east with a big Hibs related banner covering it on the inside.

There was no mock up of the big screen or even a hint as to where it would be in the stadium .... there wasn't even an artists impression of what the corporate tarting up would look like that I recall.

I'm sure there was a mock up of the big screen and it looked as if it was situated between the East and the South stands.

Wish I'd taken a sneaky photo with my phone because I'm beginning to doubt myself now. :greengrin

Rick Rude
14-03-2020, 12:53 PM
I'm sure there was a mock up of the big screen and it looked as if it was situated between the East and the South stands.

Wish I'd taken a sneaky photo with my phone because I'm beginning to doubt myself now. :greengrin

No need to doubt, there was definitely an artist's impression of the big screen on show too.

NAE NOOKIE
14-03-2020, 12:55 PM

Could be, I freely admit that I would make the worlds worst witness in court :greengrin The south east corner seems like the only logical place for it. Because I cant remember if they showed it or not I have no idea how big it will be, but if it turns out to be along the dimensions of the ones at St Mirren or St Johnstone I for one will be having a Spinal Tap Stonehenge reaction :greengrin