PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: FIXTURE POSTPONED

RSS Bot
13-03-2020, 11:20 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10583)

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-03-2020, 11:55 AM
Is this real? Looks a bit fake to me 😏

jacomo
13-03-2020, 12:13 PM
SPFL yesterday: “For the avoidance of doubt, this weekend’s fixtures will go ahead as planned.”

SPFL today: “Ah...”

They really are an incompetent shower.

truehibernian
13-03-2020, 12:15 PM
SPFL yesterday: “For the avoidance of doubt, this weekend’s fixtures will go ahead as planned.”

SPFL today: “Ah...”

They really are an incompetent shower.

To be fair this is unprecedented and a dynamic situation which is changing at an alarming rate hourly and daily. Can't have a go at the football authorities at this one I'm afraid - they've acted wisely and no doubt under careful consideration and basing on facts from the health authorities and emergency planners.

Bobby's Cinema
13-03-2020, 12:23 PM
To be fair this is unprecedented and a dynamic situation which is changing at an alarming rate hourly and daily. Can't have a go at the football authorities at this one I'm afraid - they've acted wisely and no doubt under careful consideration and basing on facts from the health authorities and emergency planners.

Yup 100%

Vault Boy
13-03-2020, 12:28 PM

Good post. I'm all for being critical of the SFA where appropriate but I think they've just gone with external advice here, which is the right thing to do and clearly a moving picture.

CockneyRebel
13-03-2020, 12:33 PM
Good post. I'm all for being critical of the SFA where appropriate but I think they've just gone with external advice here, which is the right thing to do and clearly a moving picture.

Blimey - is this a first for the SFA?

ericd7
13-03-2020, 12:35 PM
So, I'm over in Scotland for a holiday and had tickets for tomorrow. Anyone know how Hibs handle refunds/cancelations?

No way I can be here for it whenever the season resumes since I'll be back in Canada.

Hibbyradge
13-03-2020, 12:44 PM
So, I'm over in Scotland for a holiday and had tickets for tomorrow. Anyone know how Hibs handle refunds/cancelations?

No way I can be here for it whenever the season resumes since I'll be back in Canada.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you're legally entitled to a refund if an event is postponed.

hibbyfraelibby
13-03-2020, 01:20 PM

Valid for rescheduled match... when ever that might be