Steven79
09-03-2020, 04:19 PM
https://seasontickets.hibernianfc.co.uk/video-campaign/

CraigHibee
09-03-2020, 04:30 PM
Decent video

HibeeHibernian4
09-03-2020, 04:31 PM
Got to laugh that the very first shot is of a flag waving from (I think) the singing section.

"Thanks for the marketing clip boys, now stay put in the Famous Five Upper where nobody can hear you please."

Hibbyradge
09-03-2020, 04:34 PM
Got to laugh that the very first shot is of a flag waving from (I think) the singing section.

"Thanks for the marketing clip boys, now stay put in the Famous Five Upper where nobody can hear you please."

You've just used a promotion video to pointlessly slate the club.

And you're not even sure if the premise for your slating is correct.

Unbelievable.

Logie Green
09-03-2020, 04:36 PM
Unless I'm misreading this when you open it the Regular and Early Bird prices are the same. It's not until you go into it further that it becomes clearer that the first set of prices shown are the Early Bird ones, the Regular ones are even higher. Worrying that the first page appears to be so misleading.

SquashedFrogg
09-03-2020, 04:36 PM

Seems fair enough. If I appeared on the video I'm not sure I'd deserve any special preferences.

HibeeHibernian4
09-03-2020, 04:37 PM
You've just used a promotion video to pointlessly slate the club.

And you're not even sure if the premise for your slating is correct.

Unbelievable.

Pointlessly slating the club in your opinion.

Making a valid point about the club using the creativity of the singing section to their advantage when it suits while not trying to get something arranged for the new season in my opinion.

Happy to help bud. :aok:

Steven79
09-03-2020, 04:39 PM
Unless I'm misreading this when you open it the Regular and Early Bird prices are the same. It's not until you go into it further that it becomes clearer that the first set of prices shown are the Early Bird ones, the Regular ones are even higher. Worrying that the first page appears to be so misleading.

Also the image on the microsite for the price areas are all wrong.

The East Stand is all gold and the West Lower is Gold while the Upper is Silver.

http://seasontickets.hibernianfc.org.uk/prices

Hibbyradge
09-03-2020, 04:41 PM
Pointlessly slating the club in your opinion.

Making a valid point about the club using the creativity of the singing section to their advantage when it suits while not trying to get something arranged for the new season in my opinion.

Happy to help bud. :aok:

It wasn't a valid point. And it was pointless and utterly negative.

Right enough, though, it was a super opportunity to criticise them. Unmissible obviously.

MacGruber
09-03-2020, 04:45 PM
Biggest impact on season ticket sales is going to be the semi final result.

SquashedFrogg
09-03-2020, 04:54 PM

I genuinely can't fathom how someone would base that decision on the semi final result.

HFC_NYC
09-03-2020, 04:59 PM
Omeonga and McNulty heavily featured at the end of a video promoting tickets for NEXT season. Interesting?

Just_Jimmy
09-03-2020, 05:00 PM
I genuinely can't fathom how someone would base that decision on the semi final result.Because 1final ticket per current season. 1 per new season. 1 per renewal

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

SquashedFrogg
09-03-2020, 05:04 PM
Because 1final ticket per current season. 1 per new season. 1 per renewal

To base a decision to renew on dibs for a final ticket?

Quite a flimsy approach to supporting your team.

Vault Boy
09-03-2020, 05:09 PM
Looks like you got in there earlier than they had planned - all taken down now!

Pretty Boy
09-03-2020, 05:11 PM
I'm just getting a 'can't find what you are looking for'message when I click on the links. Has someone jumped the gun a wee bit here?

TimeForHeroes16
09-03-2020, 05:12 PM
I'm just getting a 'can't find what you are looking for'message when I click on the links. Has someone jumped the gun a wee bit here?
Snap

Mon Dieu4
09-03-2020, 05:17 PM

Select the menu at the top then go for ticket prices

Heisenberg
09-03-2020, 05:18 PM

Surely there won’t be many basing their entire decision to renew or not on the back of the semi final result? That would be ridiculous.

Mon Dieu4
09-03-2020, 05:18 PM
Select the menu at the top then go for ticket prices

Scrap that PB, looks like Hibs have got wide to it and have taken it down now

Just_Jimmy
09-03-2020, 05:26 PM
To base a decision to renew on dibs for a final ticket?

Quite a flimsy approach to supporting your team.Regardless it will be. They did it previously and if they sell 100 like that then good.

Peevemor
09-03-2020, 05:35 PM
It wasn't a valid point. And it was pointless and utterly negative.

Right enough, though, it was a super opportunity to criticise them. Unmissible obviously.It's not boring at all either...

Logie Green
09-03-2020, 05:49 PM
Scrap that PB, looks like Hibs have got wide to it and have taken it down now

Perhaps they were just testing the water to see what the reaction was like on here and when it goes up for real all the inconsistencies and errors will have been corrected and the prices changed to something more realistic? 😜

Steven79
09-03-2020, 06:08 PM
I'm just getting a 'can't find what you are looking for'message when I click on the links. Has someone jumped the gun a wee bit here?I downloaded it before they removed it.

https://youtu.be/HNmJP2F4Yy8

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

wookie70
09-03-2020, 06:13 PM
Omeonga and McNulty heavily featured at the end of a video promoting tickets for NEXT season. Interesting?
Neither would be a reason to renew imo. I'll be renewing as normal and lucked out with our seats being considered silver.

wookie70
09-03-2020, 06:17 PM

Total nonsense. If that is the case the mascots in the tunnel feature far more so should be able to choose their area in the stadium, ignore their own surveys and move if they don't fancy it. A SS fan is equal to any other fan, no more and no less

H18 SFR
09-03-2020, 06:22 PM
Looking forward to next season, fresh start and all that jazz.

Eyrie
09-03-2020, 06:42 PM
I downloaded it before they removed it.

Cheers.

09-03-2020, 06:51 PM
Same video from AGM I think

CMurdoch
10-03-2020, 08:46 PM
I downloaded it before they removed it.

Well done.

The usual slaverings.

Irish_Steve
10-03-2020, 09:33 PM
Damn, I'm not in it but still feel a sense of entitlement.....