PDA

View Full Version : Hadjuk Split Ticket

Iggy Pope
06-03-2020, 06:03 PM
I see there’s a Hadjuk ticket on eBay currently at £105. Lovely item, anyone here showing interest?

Conrad Gray
06-03-2020, 07:25 PM
I see there’s a Hadjuk ticket on eBay currently at £105. Lovely item, anyone here showing interest?

I'm watching it but won't be buying it at that price. I'm gutted I didn't buy it last week when it was listed at £2.50 with a best offer option. I think somebody has made a few quid by getting it cheap and immediately selling it......

hibeg
07-03-2020, 10:13 AM
On checking, the guy who bought it has relisted it. He hasn’t left feedback yet so no idea how much he originally offered.
Also noticed the original seller accepted an offer of £12 for Hibs v Keflavik ticket

If he sees the listing the original guy will be gutted.

Conrad Gray
07-03-2020, 11:41 AM
On checking, the guy who bought it has relisted it. He hasn’t left feedback yet so no idea how much he originally offered.
Also noticed the original seller accepted an offer of £12 for Hibs v Keflavik ticket

If he sees the listing the original guy will be gutted.

At least the Kefkavik ticket went to a good home.........I'm just gutted I didn't see the Hajduk one.

Have these tickets always went for daft money or us that a recent thing?

hibeg
07-03-2020, 03:05 PM
At least the Kefkavik ticket went to a good home.........I'm just gutted I didn't see the Hajduk one.

Have these tickets always went for daft money or us that a recent thing?

Presume you got Keflavik Conrad, well done :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if the Hadjuk ticket is being bid up from Croatia as they are very keen on tickets I think. Dont really see many Hibs home European tickets from the 1970s for sale (apart from Leeds), I assume they are all rare

Conrad Gray
08-03-2020, 06:36 PM
Having just seen the final amount, is that a record for a Hibs Ticket?

EL Green
08-03-2020, 08:05 PM
Wow, that is impressive. I don’t think I’ve seen a Hibs ticket go for more than that?

Iggy Pope
10-03-2020, 05:58 PM
I didn’t watch, what did it fetch?

Conrad Gray
10-03-2020, 07:25 PM
I didn’t watch, what did it fetch?

I think it was £280

hibby6270
11-03-2020, 04:52 PM
I think it was £280

Was ‘watching’ also - purely out of interest!!

Final price was £285.

Iggy Pope
12-03-2020, 04:26 PM
I think it was £280

Jings and crivvens. Wonder if the buyer is Hibs or Croatian.......

IberianHibernian
22-03-2020, 10:10 PM
Is Hadjuk Split ticket for home match ? Surely not . I was there as were 28 000 others . Doubt many Hibbies were at away match or locals kept ticket . Likewise Keflavik mentioned on this thread or other European ties where we had a small travelling support ( Norrkopping etc ) . Numerous friendlies against foreign teams at home and away .

Iggy Pope
24-03-2020, 11:49 AM
Is Hadjuk Split ticket for home match ? Surely not . I was there as were 28 000 others . Doubt many Hibbies were at away match or locals kept ticket . Likewise Keflavik mentioned on this thread or other European ties where we had a small travelling support ( Norrkopping etc ) . Numerous friendlies against foreign teams at home and away .

Tickets for Hibs Euro homes of the period are like Rocking Horse ***** I’m afraid my friend!

hibeg
24-03-2020, 04:28 PM
Most of the 1970s tickets were issued for the stand only. The Hadjuk Split one recently sold was issued for the South Stand.
I don’t know why they are so rare as you would think a thousand or so would be sold between the 3 stands.
Maybe the majority were season ticket holders who had a voucher for the games in their books :confused:

Iggy Pope
24-03-2020, 08:28 PM
Most of the 1970s tickets were issued for the stand only. The Hadjuk Split one recently sold was issued for the South Stand.
I don’t know why they are so rare as you would think a thousand or so would be sold between the 3 stands.
Maybe the majority were season ticket holders who had a voucher for the games in their books :confused:

My old man took me to the Centre Stand every big European night. Sporting, Besa, Hadjuk, Juve, Leeds all of them. We always had tickets. I told a story in Andy Macvannans book about my experiences in getting the Leeds tickets.
**** me I wish I’d had the sense to keep them like I kept the programmes.

king stanton
28-04-2020, 04:31 PM
My old man took me to the Centre Stand every big European night. Sporting, Besa, Hadjuk, Juve, Leeds all of them. We always had tickets. I told a story in Andy Macvannans book about my experiences in getting the Leeds tickets.
**** me I wish I’d had the sense to keep them like I kept the programmes.
I see a copy of Smith Testimonial programme with a ticket went for £320 !
I take it the ticket must be very rare !