PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET UPDATE | CELTIC (H)

RSS Bot
06-03-2020, 04:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10578)

NthCarolinaHibs
06-03-2020, 04:24 PM
Trying to buy two tickets together in East..bought one no bother but trying to buy the seat next to it,and it's no letting me do it on interactive map..any ideas?

Scouse Hibee
06-03-2020, 04:52 PM
Trying to buy two tickets together in East..bought one no bother but trying to buy the seat next to it,and it's no letting me do it on interactive map..any ideas?

It’s already sold?

NthCarolinaHibs
06-03-2020, 04:56 PM
It’s already sold?

A mate got it for me 👍

TheGreenMan
06-03-2020, 05:31 PM
£32!? Is this what our catagory A tickets cost these days? I've got a season ticket so never really checked for a while. Surprising its up at £32 for a game these days. 12pm Sunday too, on the telly.

JammyDoidger
06-03-2020, 05:52 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't really get up for a Celtic game the same way I do the buns or the derby? I just feel the same about a Celtic game as I do st.mirren or hamilton, unless of course we take the lead then I'm up for it:greengrin

DaveF
06-03-2020, 06:14 PM
£32!? Is this what our catagory A tickets cost these days? I've got a season ticket so never really checked for a while. Surprising its up at £32 for a game these days. 12pm Sunday too, on the telly.

That's a bonkers price for a game live on telly and at the world's worst kick off time.

emerald green
06-03-2020, 06:19 PM
That's a bonkers price for a game live on telly and at the world's worst kick off time.

:agree: It's ridiculous. Who is responsible for setting these ticket prices?

weecounty hibby
06-03-2020, 06:31 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't really get up for a Celtic game the same way I do the buns or the derby? I just feel the same about a Celtic game as I do st.mirren or hamilton, unless of course we take the lead then I'm up for it:greengrin

I'm exactly the same. Can't stand anything about them but can't be arsed with them when we play them. Love to beat them but incall honesty everything about them bore me