PDA

View Full Version : Singing Section at Hampden Semi

Crammond Hibee
05-03-2020, 03:25 PM
My nephew wants to be beside the singing section.
Let me know where that will ?
Section ?
Row ?

Etc

NthCarolinaHibs
05-03-2020, 04:19 PM
Just look out for tickets with " singing section" on them,when they go on sale,and you'll be fine 😉

wookie70
05-03-2020, 04:20 PM
Will the Singing Section get preference for tickets. Surely not. If so then seemingly low down behind the goals is the place to create an atmosphere.

tamig
05-03-2020, 04:40 PM
Will the Singing Section get preference for tickets. Surely not. If so then seemingly low down behind the goals is the place to create an atmosphere.

They always seem to miraculously get seats together no matter how in demand the tickets are.

HibeeHibernian4
05-03-2020, 04:43 PM
This is going to be a car crash of a thread. :greengrin

Carheenlea
05-03-2020, 04:44 PM
They always seem to miraculously get seats together no matter how in demand the tickets are.

I think in this case, the singing section will be accommodated by the club, and rightly so as nobody else will really be impacted or miss out.

Moulin Yarns
05-03-2020, 04:44 PM
This is going to be a car crash of a thread. :greengrin

It's a sing of things to come 😉🎶

DH1875
05-03-2020, 04:47 PM
Singing section is normally in the North is it not?

Moulin Yarns
05-03-2020, 04:49 PM

But is it lower or upper? 😉

TimeForHeroes16
05-03-2020, 04:50 PM
Time for hero’s banner if you know where that was you know where the singing section will be.

:flag:

wookie70
05-03-2020, 04:53 PM

That is where I thought they went. If you create an atmosphere behind the goals then that is where they should go. There is no loyalty scheme and every ST holder should have a shot at the best seats. No issue with them getting seats down the front of the East or West if they want to be together

DH1875
05-03-2020, 04:55 PM
That is where I thought they went. If you create an atmosphere behind the goals then that is where they should go. There is no loyalty scheme and every ST holder should have a shot at the best seats. No issue with them getting seats down the front of the East or West if they want to be together

The rangers and celtic always put theirs there when playing at Hampden.

hibbysam
05-03-2020, 05:07 PM
The rangers and celtic always put theirs there when playing at Hampden.

Every one of their support stand for the full game though. Our fans would go apoplectic if we fired them down the front of the stand behind the goals and they stood for 90 minutes 😂

RoYO!
05-03-2020, 08:33 PM
I want to say d3 in the north? Right at the front. Do we get that stand as the away team?

wookie70
05-03-2020, 08:59 PM
Every one of their support stand for the full game though. Our fans would go apoplectic if we fired them down the front of the stand behind the goals and they stood for 90 minutes 😂
They will stand wherever they go. If Tiny was anything to go by there will also be others join them who will push in and displace those who have tickets for those seats. It is surely time we thought about having unassigned tickets so if you want a particular seat you get there early.

SMAXXA
05-03-2020, 09:06 PM
Any photos of the display the other night I didn’t see it was too pished?

hibbysam
05-03-2020, 09:06 PM
They will stand wherever they go. If Tiny was anything to go by there will also be others join them who will push in and displace those who have tickets for those seats. It is surely time we thought about having unassigned tickets so if you want a particular seat you get there early.

Of course they would, and so they should, but my point being that at the front of the section folk are talking about there’s no chance of the hibs support standing (without moaning like ****), whereas the old firm support stand all the way round all game.

As for folk joining them, I wouldn’t say as I’ve not been amongst them, however at tynie the whole crowd stands so folk squeezing in isn’t so much of an issue for me.

Logie Green
05-03-2020, 09:07 PM
Time for hero’s banner if you know where that was you know where the singing section will be.

:flag:

Hopefully the banner still has the correct spelling of Heroes, TimeForHeros. 😜

ABZHFC
05-03-2020, 09:21 PM

It still baffles me that all away tickets in Scotland aren't simply unreserved seating, considering I can't remember the last time I even checked what seat I was in for an away game. Like you say, would make a lot more sense if it was just first come, first serve at Hampden, so families and those less able/willing to stand for 90 minutes could go down the front and enjoy a nice, unimpeded view.

Having said that, call me old fashioned, but I'm a firm believer that the whole ground should be standing for a cup final!

davhibby
05-03-2020, 09:23 PM
I want to say d3 in the north? Right at the front. Do we get that stand as the away team?

I think you’re right with that, either D3 or D4 is where they usually end up

Killiehibbie
05-03-2020, 09:50 PM
I'd like to think the whole Hibs crowd will be one big singing, bouncing, happy end but then again probably not, even if we put 5 past them.