PDA

View Full Version : Lets stay strong...

Leith Green
04-03-2020, 06:50 AM
Last night was a horrendous derby display , no getting away from that.. Certain positions and players needing massively improved on in the summer , we have known this since the start of this season so nothing really groundbreaking there... As a club and a fan base we really need to take last night on the chin and move on quickly, the semi final is next month and we need to stick together and hope that we see a derby display from the boxing day win rather than last night’s effort. Hopefully anybody doesn’t make a decision not to bother going to the semi because of the lack of fight last night.

Lets stay strong and hopefully we can get to a cup final and be 90 minutes away from glory before making big improvements in the summer

Ardenttwo
04-03-2020, 08:26 AM
Last night was a horrendous derby display , no getting away from that.. Certain positions and players needing massively improved on in the summer , we have known this since the start of this season so nothing really groundbreaking there... As a club and a fan base we really need to take last night on the chin and move on quickly, the semi final is next month and we need to stick together and hope that we see a derby display from the boxing day win rather than last night’s effort. Hopefully anybody doesn’t make a decision not to bother going to the semi because of the lack of fight last night.

Lets stay strong and hopefully we can get to a cup final and be 90 minutes away from glory before making big improvements in the summer

Could not agree more. I know we are all a bit raw this morning and will probably get pelters but this could actually be what we needed for Hamdump We will certainly be more up for it and not be starting as favourites

Pretty Boy
04-03-2020, 08:30 AM
Aside from buying tickets there isn't a lot the fans can do. Those in attendance, regardless of their thoughts on what the outcome may be, will be behind the team.

This one is up to the players and the manager.

Leith Green
04-03-2020, 08:49 AM
Aside from buying tickets there isn't a lot the fans can do. Those in attendance, regardless of their thoughts on what the outcome may be, will be behind the team.

This one is up to the players and the manager.

Already heard 2 “supporters “ at work this morning not going to the semi final now apparently.. Thats what i mean by staying strong 💪🏻

Captain Trips
04-03-2020, 08:59 AM
I have no fear going into the SF against Hearts. If we had played well last night and lost then yes I would be more concerned however I would have backed every team in league to have gubbed us last night the way we played. If we play to our ability we win match.