PDA

View Full Version : Ratboy:steven naismith

BILLYHIBS
03-03-2020, 11:44 PM
OK sour grapes kicking in here guys but for a 33 year old Scottish international football player I was very disappointed in the performance tonight of RATBOY Steven Naismith of HMFC

Only on the park for twenty two minutes runs about the park putting in a series of late and high tackles on our players running about like a headless chicken Noises up Omeonga results in them both needlessly getting booked goes in high and late on Docherty knee height results in Docherty having to go off with an injured knee crunches into Jamie Gullan out on the wing with a very late tackle lucky not to pick up second yellow tops it all off by blasting an open goal chance over the bar in the last minute

Nothing but a Hearts thug but at his age he should know better

Apart from that the better team on the night won :greengrin

DetroitHibs
03-03-2020, 11:52 PM
It works though. Bartley used to give them it all the time in the derbies, gave them something to think about. We need a player like that to set the tone.

BILLYHIBS
03-03-2020, 11:58 PM
It works though. Bartley used to give them it all the time in the derbies, gave them something to think about. We need a player like that to set the tone.

Agree but would like to think the BARTMAN was more subtle not obviously running about kicking everything that moved like RATBOY was tonight I thought he was lucky not to see a second yellow I put it down to poor refereeing and yes you are correct we could maybes do with a RATBOY in our team all I am saying is tone it down a bit :greengrin

Baader
03-03-2020, 11:59 PM
Naismith is crafty but he is more fragile than glass... Says it all. We let it happen. Someone like that in your face, next time he has the ball you let him know he's yours, see how he takes that. And I'm not even talking about stupid fouls, you can win the ball and leave a message in no uncertain terms.

DetroitHibs
04-03-2020, 12:30 AM
Agree but would like to think the BARTMAN was more subtle not obviously running about kicking everything that moved like RATBOY was tonight I thought he was lucky not to see a second yellow I put it down to poor refereeing and yes you are correct we could maybes do with a RATBOY in our team all I am saying is tone it down a bit :greengrin

I don’t like him one bit, I just wish we had someone in our team that outs themselves about and intimidates teams. Porto has that about him, but isn’t very subtle either. Badly need that enforcer figure in the middle for us. Whittaker could have maybe filled that role tonight.