PDA

View Full Version : Positives: nae radgies in the home crowd

The Tubs
03-03-2020, 09:32 PM
While you could probably hear each other’s farts in the home end, at least naebody felt the need to chuck bottles or assault hearts players.

Nakedmanoncrack
03-03-2020, 10:30 PM
Very subdued & none of the usual anger, such a ridiculous performance, was frankly laughable.

Sammy7nil
03-03-2020, 10:33 PM
While you could probably hear each other’s farts in the home end, at least naebody felt the need to chuck bottles or assault hearts players.

And only one on the pitch who I assume was trying to get sent off !

ShetlandHibby
03-03-2020, 11:26 PM
There was one tw@t who was spitting at the young hertz player who gut subbed, Moore I think it was. Could see it clearly on tv. Embarrassed that a fellow fan would behave like this

Stantons Angel
03-03-2020, 11:38 PM
Unfortunately a bottle of Coke was thrown at the Hearts dug out after the third goal by someone in our stand area.

Dont think it hit anyone but the wee cctv camera on top of the Hearts dug out will have caught the thrower full on!

You would think they would know better by now, when is it going to sink in?

DH1875
03-03-2020, 11:53 PM
Their all waiting for their mates to get them a ticket for the semi.

Captain Trips
03-03-2020, 11:58 PM
Unfortunately a bottle of Coke was thrown at the Hearts dug out after the third goal by someone in our stand area.

Dont think it hit anyone but the wee cctv camera on top of the Hearts dug out will have caught the thrower full on!

You would think they would know better by now, when is it going to sink in?

Perhaps It was Ron Gordon in a new money spinning sponsor with Coke.

NAE NOOKIE
03-03-2020, 11:59 PM
Why would anybody act the twat over that game .... I can think of a zillion things worth ending up in court for than over that performance.

BILLYHIBS
04-03-2020, 12:03 AM
A big well behaved HIBS turnout a good chance to get fans old and new onside in light of Wee Ron’s master plan but once again blown by a poor display

Back to square one

Well done to everyone for keeping the heid

We move onto Saturday

StevesFamau5
04-03-2020, 06:18 PM
Looks like the Sun has picked up on a potential spitting incident from last night as well. Some of the day trippers in the East showing their class again.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

blackpoolhibs
04-03-2020, 06:31 PM
There was a bit of a fight outside the ground at the top of Albion road when we left, just after the 3rd goal.

The Modfather
04-03-2020, 06:31 PM
There was a fight on the street outside the East Stand just after the 3rd goal. There was a young guy and young girl shouting at each other as everyone was walking out. It seemed to start off as some sort of chronic “flirting”, then the insults started to get nastier. Not far into the street the ned who had been shouting back and forth with the girl started fighting with another ned. Summed up an awful night.

rossevenil
04-03-2020, 07:58 PM
There was what looked like a plastic cup or something thrown in the direction of the West stand linesmen,sure it was after the 3rd went in.

Chip shop Joe
04-03-2020, 08:44 PM
I think I also saw a coin chucked at the young lad as he went off but not 100% on that though.

Chorley Hibee
04-03-2020, 08:57 PM
Looks like the Sun has picked up on a potential spitting incident from last night as well. Some of the day trippers in the East showing their class again.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

**** the Sun!

They never hear the sectarian singing though do they.

Sylar
04-03-2020, 09:24 PM
I think I also saw a coin chucked at the young lad as he went off but not 100% on that though.

Something was definitely chucked at him - just as he got to the corner flag. Couldn't make out what it was, right enough.

CMurdoch
04-03-2020, 09:27 PM
There was one tw@t who was spitting at the young hertz player who gut subbed, Moore I think it was. Could see it clearly on tv. Embarrassed that a fellow fan would behave like this

Disgusting angry little ****

weecounty hibby
04-03-2020, 09:48 PM
**** the Sun!

They never hear the sectarian singing though do they.
And there is one of the biggest problem in Scottish football. Yes the spitter is a manky wee prick but every week tens of thousands of the bigot sisters fans sing sectarian, bigoted songs, often glorifying murders, murderers and terrorists and it is brushed under the carpet by all of the media.

mvteng
05-03-2020, 09:40 AM
There was what looked like a plastic cup or something thrown in the direction of the West stand linesmen,sure it was after the 3rd went in.

yep. the linesman definitely noticed it & looked like he was trying to make his mind up about what to do