PDA

View Full Version : Let’s go for 7

Dolce7
03-03-2020, 02:16 PM
C’mon hibs let’s hammer those gets tonight I have a feeling it might be a night to remember 7-0 Jack’s green and white army.enjoy tonight everyone.:flag:

Dalianwanda
03-03-2020, 02:19 PM
Lets just win....by one or more :flag:

Bobby's Cinema
03-03-2020, 03:03 PM
Hope you are right mate but any win is a good win

Jim44
03-03-2020, 03:13 PM
Heart says a convincing win for us. Head says a draw. I don’t think they are as rubbish as a lot of folk are making out. Rangers can be poor but you don’t beat them twice on the trot without having something. If we don’t turn up, they will take advantage. While we want a win, to keep the momentum going, they are desperate for a win for survival.

TimeForHeroes16
03-03-2020, 03:17 PM
Hwfg

JeMeSouviens
03-03-2020, 03:22 PM
Heart says a convincing win for us. Head says a draw. I don’t think they are as rubbish as a lot of folk are making out. Rangers can be poor but you don’t beat them twice on the trot without having something. If we don’t turn up, they will take advantage. While we want a win, to keep the momentum going, they are desperate for a win for survival.

This. And we are well capable of ****ing things up as shown by recently going 2-0 down at home to St Mirren and losing insipidly at Livi.

I think we'll win but it's far from a given and I doubt few but Jambo trolls would start a thread called "Let's go for 7". :rolleyes:

Unseen work
03-03-2020, 03:23 PM
As long as we win I’m delighted, a performance or good score line is a bonus.

I’m never confident about playing hearts and I still think they have good players who could cause us problems.

We need to be right up for this and hit them early doors, kill any momentum they may have from the Rangers game.

Alex Trager
03-03-2020, 03:37 PM

Would you be saying the same about any other team with 3 wins all league season?

I suspect not.

They are as poor as people are saying. They are bottom of the league on merit.

Whether we take advantage or not remains to be seen, but they ARE as bad as people are saying.

0 points and one game closer to the drop for the tramps tonight. This is what must happen. I don’t care how it’s delivered.

Mon the hibs

emerald green
03-03-2020, 03:48 PM
The Yams are fighting for survival, and they will be dangerous opponents tonight with Naismith and Boyce capable of exposing our defensive frailties. Talk of beating them by 7 is ridiculous.

Hibs need to score first, take their chances, NOT miss a penalty, defend well, and manage the game properly.

wallpaperman
03-03-2020, 03:51 PM
One more than them is all I care about.

Injury time deflection off Naismith’s moaning face would do for me.

Jim44
03-03-2020, 03:53 PM
Would you be saying the same about any other team with 3 wins all league season?

I suspect not.

Whether we take advantage or not remains to be seen, but they ARE as bad as people are saying.

0 points and one game closer to the drop for the tramps tonight. This is what must happen. I don’t care how it’s delivered.

Mon the hibs

I think I would probably have the same reservations with any other ‘struggling’ team, given the same situation. Their desperation for 3 points, allied to the Derby factor, will definitely make them tougher to beat.

The 90+2
03-03-2020, 03:53 PM
They actually think they played better than us last derby because we went 2 up and closed it out early doors. I would rather we ripped the ****s apart if they are trying to get back into the game. Hopefully the ref doesn’t let that rodent Naismith control the game. They always seem to get away with radge challenges early with no booking.

HendoDelivered
03-03-2020, 03:54 PM
The Yams are fighting for survival, and they will be dangerous opponents tonight with Naismith and Boyce capable of exposing our defensive frailties. Talk of beating them by 7 is ridiculous.

Hibs need to score first, take their chances, NOT miss a penalty, defend well, and manage the game properly.

Correct.

emerald green
03-03-2020, 03:57 PM
One more than them is all I care about.

Injury time deflection off Naismith’s moaning face would do for me.

The referee must not allow Naismith to referee the game. Any s*** from Naismith, get him booked straight away.

Alex Trager
03-03-2020, 04:03 PM
I think I would probably have the same reservations with any other ‘struggling’ team, given the same situation. Their desperation for 3 points, allied to the Derby factor, will definitely make them tougher to beat.

Fair enough. Don’t you think their desperation for the three points will benefit us?

They will have to come out and play for them. Exposing themselves.

Jim44
03-03-2020, 04:05 PM
Fair enough. Don’t you think their desperation for the three points will benefit us?

They will have to come out and play for them. Exposing themselves.

I really hope your right. :thumbsup:

Diclonius
03-03-2020, 04:06 PM
Let's go for "win game".

Since452
03-03-2020, 04:09 PM
Couldn't give a **** if it's 1-0 as long as we win

Sudds_1
03-03-2020, 04:18 PM

I suspect not.

Mon the hibs

Aye....but they're not " just any team"...and have proved over the years to have a certain luck in the derby. 😡

Alex Trager
03-03-2020, 04:19 PM
I really hope your right. :thumbsup:

Same mate. [emoji1695]

Zazu62
03-03-2020, 04:24 PM

Yeah both wins against rangers at the smallest pitch in Scottish pro football remember

JohnMcM
03-03-2020, 04:29 PM
A win is all I hope for. Anyway it comes will do me.

:flag:

Halmyre Hibee
03-03-2020, 05:11 PM
Content with a win delirious if we can hammer them ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Gerard
03-03-2020, 05:14 PM
A win is enough for me against Hearts.

PH91
03-03-2020, 05:20 PM
7?! Haha. When was the last time we scored 7 in a league game?

Any win will do.

Hibbyradge
03-03-2020, 08:08 PM
7-2 will do me

Diclonius
03-03-2020, 08:09 PM
Can we ban these kind of threads before derbies?

Pagan Hibernia
03-03-2020, 08:21 PM
This thread has aged well

ABZHFC
03-03-2020, 08:36 PM

To be honest, I think they serve as a good reminder for why it is absolutely ridiculous for Hibs fans to enter any derby with this sort of a mentality. I thought it would be a draw and I'm devastated, so god knows how they feel

Borderhibbie76
03-03-2020, 08:53 PM
Some posters just never learn on here...we get this before every Derby and then Hibs go and embarrass us like they did tonight. Same old same old.
That tonight was a pre-Stubbs Hibs Derby performance...not 1 player looked like they gave a t### 2night

Irish_Steve
03-03-2020, 08:57 PM

I'm with you in that one, how can so many fans gave selective memories. Seen this movie way too many times

Lago
03-03-2020, 08:59 PM
Some posters just never learn on here...we get this before every Derby and then Hibs go and embarrass us like they did tonight. Same old same old.
That tonight was a pre-Stubbs Hibs Derby performance...not 1 player looked like they gave a t### 2night

Pride goeth before a fall.

skyhibs
03-03-2020, 09:01 PM
Can we get these kind of performances banned

HibeeHibernian4
03-03-2020, 09:45 PM
Nice going mate! Really sensible posting!

Vault Boy
03-03-2020, 09:46 PM
Before anybody loses their mind over this stupid thread, just look at what happened to the poster that started it. Before the match by the way.

emerald green
03-03-2020, 11:03 PM

You heard it here first folks!

Captain Trips
03-03-2020, 11:09 PM
Hearts are dross, the only team I fear is our own.

Ronniekirk
03-03-2020, 11:09 PM
Since the match day thread is locked all I will say was that was a Shocker of a performance tonight and gives me no confidence we can sort that out fir Cup Semi Final Where would you start no one had a clue and they were relentless and just harried is into mistakes all over the place
That was a really hard one to take

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
03-03-2020, 11:19 PM
Why did the OP get binned? :confused::dunno: