PDA

View Full Version : Pubs showing Derby in North London

Kaiser _Sauzee
02-03-2020, 10:35 AM
Stuck in London for the Derby and wondering if anyone knows a pub that will show it? Been to Quinn's a few times.:flag:

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-03-2020, 11:18 AM
Miller's at KX has more than 1 box, they'll probably put it on if you ask. They put the Hearts v Huns game on for us at the end of January, whilst the Liverpool game was on other tellies. The Sheephaven Bay at Camden will have it on too (Pat the owner is a right good lad, if you go in tell him Colin was asking for him).

Kaiser _Sauzee
02-03-2020, 11:30 AM
Cheers for that. I'll give it a go.:aok:

hibbie02
02-03-2020, 11:39 AM
Stuck in London for the Derby and wondering if anyone knows a pub that will show it? Been to Quinn's a few times.:flag:

I am amazed you are not going back to Quinn's with their Michelin Starred Catering, trendy ambience and fine wines. Don't be put off by the dress code, they are quite flexible on match days. No tie required.

Liberal Hibby
02-03-2020, 11:51 AM
It's also Chelsea v Liverpool in the English cup so may make it more tricky.

HibeeHibernian4
02-03-2020, 11:55 AM
Go to Quinn’s, a fine dining experience like you wouldn’t believe!

Kaiser _Sauzee
02-03-2020, 12:14 PM
The last time i was there the 10 course tasting menu was exceptional,off set by the artisanal upholstered seating

ABZHFC
02-03-2020, 01:01 PM
If you own a good pair of loafers then get yourself to Quinn's in Camden, just remember to save your appetite beforehand

OstKurve Hibs
02-03-2020, 01:46 PM
Dont get why quinns gets the pish ripped out it, I was there for a derby a cpl yr ago, seemed oright to me.
Or is there something I dont know about the place ?

hibbie02
02-03-2020, 02:19 PM
Go to Quinn’s, a fine dining experience like you wouldn’t believe!

Not to mention the exquisite Japanese Tea Garden out the back.

hibbie02
02-03-2020, 02:20 PM
Dont get why quinns gets the pish ripped out it, I was there for a derby a cpl yr ago, seemed oright to me.

It's a long, long story. Excellent place to watch Hibs in London.

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-03-2020, 02:44 PM

I think the OP is looking for an alternative.

Haymaker
02-03-2020, 03:13 PM
Not to mention the exquisite Japanese Tea Garden out the back.

Surely closed at this time of year?

I'm still raging about the relaxation of the dress code. Casual Friday?! Not for me.

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-03-2020, 03:35 PM
Casual Friday?! Not for me.

I think The Hammers ICF got the wrong idea when they turned up one Friday!

SiinDubai
02-03-2020, 03:55 PM

I posted on the London Hibs section last night to see if Quinn’s were showing the game, however I haven’t heard back, I will probably head along sharp to see and if not head to the sheep haven

wpj
02-03-2020, 06:22 PM
I'll give London Hibs a wee heads up, he's not on here alot just now, still a few London Hibs about 👍

London Hibs Supporters Club
02-03-2020, 06:59 PM
Cheers, WPJ - We have been using The Sheephaven at Mornington Crescent over recent months as Quinn's is currently undergoing a complete refurbishment. We've been travelling down to Euston after the matches for some South Indian cuisine.

There's going to be a few of us there tomorrow - the more the merrier and newcomers most welcome!

BTW - I have access to the debenture seats again for the semi and will post in another thread on the London Hibs messageboard.

SiinDubai
02-03-2020, 07:59 PM
Cheers, WPJ - We have been using The Sheephaven at Mornington Crescent over recent months as Quinn's is currently undergoing a complete refurbishment. We've been travelling down to Euston after the matches for some South Indian cuisine.

There's going to be a few of us there tomorrow - the more the merrier and newcomers most welcome!

BTW - I have access to the debenture seats again for the semi and will post in another thread on the London Hibs messageboard.

Thanks
looking forward to the game
:flag:

hibbie02
02-03-2020, 09:10 PM

Are they refurbishing Pierre too?

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-03-2020, 08:56 AM

How was it? Apart from the game.