PDA

View Full Version : Hampden Hospitality

TheReg!
02-03-2020, 09:37 AM
Anyone done Hospitality at Hampden before? Expensive? Is it segregated? Thinking about giving it a bash but would like to get some opinions 👍🏻

Bostonhibby
02-03-2020, 10:09 AM
Quite a few times as the bigger group I go with generally accept we won't and probably shouldn't get terracing tickets for high demand games.

It's not a cheap day out but it's usually a good one and we make sure we blast a big hole in the drinks part of the package. Think it was around 250 a head, seating inside dining area was segregated.

2016 cup final was the last one we done and apart from a real argument with a few huns who shouldn't have been in our stand it was excellent.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Hibs4185
02-03-2020, 10:57 AM
Quite a few times as the bigger group I go with generally accept we won't and probably shouldn't get terracing tickets for high demand games.

It's not a cheap day out but it's usually a good one and we make sure we blast a big hole in the drinks part of the package. Think it was around 250 a head, seating inside dining area was segregated.

2016 cup final was the last one we done and apart from a real argument with a few huns who shouldn't have been in our stand it was excellent.

Hibs done their own hospitality for the 2016 cup final. We had buses to Celtic park and then onto Hampden. Celtic park with pat Stanton and a few ex players was amazing.

Hopefully they might consider something similar for the semi and or the final

Bostonhibby
02-03-2020, 11:02 AM
Hibs done their own hospitality for the 2016 cup final. We had buses to Celtic park and then onto Hampden. Celtic park with pat Stanton and a few ex players was amazing.

Hopefully they might consider something similar for the semi and or the final[emoji106]definitely take a look at that.

TheReg!
02-03-2020, 11:12 AM

Nice one, deffo thinking about giving it a bash, just need to convince the others in my group.