PDA

View Full Version : Blue Badge parking at Hampden

Hibby70
01-03-2020, 05:57 PM
Does anyone know where blue badges can park at Hampden? Is it the main car park and do you have to go through the club to arrange?

Dad struggles to walk 100 yds these days so any help appreciated.

Helensburghhibs
01-03-2020, 06:48 PM
Does anyone know where blue badges can park at Hampden? Is it the main car park and do you have to go through the club to arrange?

For Scotland games it's organised through the sfa ticket desk. May be worth giving them a call for a permit

Sir David Gray
01-03-2020, 07:12 PM

You will need to apply for a parking pass directly with Hibs, priority will go to disabled ticketholders.

Parking is outside the main stand.

Hibby70
01-03-2020, 07:15 PM
Thanks guys. I'll try the club - only right that disabled supporters get first dibs. I might just drop him at stadium then go park in the restricted zone if we don't get a spot.

Sir David Gray
01-03-2020, 07:30 PM
Thanks guys. I'll try the club - only right that disabled supporters get first dibs. I might just drop him at stadium then go park in the restricted zone if we don't get a spot.

Best thing to do would be to email the ticket office as soon as the ticket arrangements are announced.

Stantons Angel
01-03-2020, 11:16 PM
I have in the past applied to Hampden direct for a pass but it may be that its one for the lower bus park area you are given and there is still some walking to be done.

monktonharp
01-03-2020, 11:25 PM
If we are allocated to East End (Hibernian end of Hampden) we usually get the Purple bus park. (dont know about cars.) that is a wee hike to the ground. Yes the blue end is closer to the ground, main and West sides. possibly better for disabled.