Joe6-2
01-03-2020, 03:01 PM
Damn, but then again, most of them are

HibbyAndy
01-03-2020, 03:05 PM
For me he is the worst of a very very poor selection of referees

ABZHFC
01-03-2020, 03:13 PM
He was quite good for us against Dundee United away, much to my amazement given his usual useless standards

JimBHibees
01-03-2020, 03:13 PM
For me he is the worst of a very very poor selection of referees

Agree seems clueless. That Celtic game at the start of the season was a total farce.

sauzee=legend
02-03-2020, 09:41 AM
Every week we say we have a clown of a ref - who is everyone’s current fave ref to have?

The 90+2
02-03-2020, 09:44 AM
Every week we say we have a clown of a ref - who is everyone’s current fave ref to have?

Maclean 👍

Anthony Soprano
02-03-2020, 09:46 AM
In fairness most if not all the refs in this league are clueless, none could be classed as competent.

It's more a case of who's the least incompetent

JimBHibees
02-03-2020, 09:54 AM

Madden would be my pick. Seems to at least understand the game however can be a little lenient on occasions.

Eyrie
02-03-2020, 09:54 AM
Clancy is one of the poorest current referees.

He'll also have a massive influence on the outcome of the game because if he cracks down on their early fouls then tomorrow night will be a game of football with only one possible winner. If he lets them away with it then we'll get dragged down to their level and anything could happen.

Let's hope it's the overly officious Clancy and not the blind version.

JimBHibees
02-03-2020, 09:55 AM
Clancy is one of the poorest current referees.

He'll also have a massive influence on the outcome of the game because if he cracks down on their early fouls then tomorrow night will be a game of football with only one possible winner. If he lets them away with it then we'll get dragged down to their level and anything could happen.

Let's hope it's the overly officious Clancy and not the blind version.

Comes up with some interesting decisions. Sent off Power of Killie at parkhead when he clearly won the ball.

DaveF
02-03-2020, 09:59 AM
Clancy and Dallas are terrible who make continual mistakes which have massive impacts on the game. I'll be amazed if he does not have a howler at some point tomorrow night - it's a just a case of whether it's for or against us.

JammyDoidger
02-03-2020, 10:29 AM
It's not just Clancy we need to worry about it's the linesman aswell they're very bit as incompetent as witnessed previously in Derby's. We should be looking to give them a good doing regardless though. As confident as I've ever been going into a derby. They are rotten.

easty
02-03-2020, 11:06 AM
He'll be equally ***** for both teams. Just as likely to make an arse of a decision in our favour as he to make one against us.