PDA

View Full Version : Derby Day Tuesday Night

Billy Whizz
01-03-2020, 12:33 PM
All now set up nicely for Tuesday’s big game
Hibs in great form, and our pinky pals with be upbeat, after beating a poor Rangers team in the Scottish Cup. They haven’t won a game since they last beat Rangers in January

Hibs being at home, will be on the front foot from KO. Wonder if Jack will stick with the 352 formation we’ve been playing of late. Can’t see too many changes in our line up from last few games. If Newell is fit, will he put him back in?

All about Hibs for me, if we play, we simply win

Can’t wait!!!!

Since452
01-03-2020, 12:35 PM
We don't play in blue strips. 3-0 to the good guys

Bangkok Hibby
01-03-2020, 12:41 PM
Hibs in great form, and our pinky pals with be upbeat, after beating a poor Rangers team in the Scottish Cup. They haven’t won a game since they last beat Rangers in January

Hibs being at home, will be on the front foot from KO. Wonder if Jack will stick with the 352 formation we’ve been playing of late. Can’t see too many changes in our line up from last few games. If Newell is fit, will he put him back in?

Can’t wait!!!!

Yes yes yes...all this for me. Come on Hibs 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

erin go bragh
01-03-2020, 12:55 PM

Can’t wait!!!!
Omeonga for Whitt’s but he might put Newell in there .
Then again Newell could play lwb.
Looking forward to this one .

Deansy
01-03-2020, 01:01 PM
As long as we absolutely slaughter them I'll be happy - a quick 30-minute history-lesson to our players on how the 'Charity Thieves FC' operated for 30+ years, looking down on us/everyone as they merrily cheated, swindled, defrauded their way to being a 'big team', so big that they 'didn't consider us as they're rivals any more !'as they unashamedly pilfered the charity-boxes - that should do to get our guys set on a demolition-job !

Hermit Crab
01-03-2020, 01:42 PM

Can’t wait!!!!

As long as the Hibs that played ICT turn up and not the Hibs that played Livvy last Saturday.

Hibeesmad
01-03-2020, 03:15 PM
Same team as Friday but play Omeonga instead of Whitts. Newell back to the bench if fit enough to play some part.

ABZHFC
01-03-2020, 03:17 PM
Worth remembering, while they are a bad side, they have only lost 2 in their last 10, and one of those was away to Celtic. Won’t be easy, as all derbies aren’t

CMurdoch
01-03-2020, 03:26 PM
As long as the Hibs that played ICT turn up and not the Hibs that played Livvy last Saturday.

You play as well as you are allowed to in professional sport.
Livingston are far far superior to Inverness.
They stopped Hibs playing by pressing the ball and disciplined man marking all game.
In comparison Inverness put no pressure on the ball and allowed Hibs time and space to do what they wanted. Docherty goal is a good example of no pressure, even in the box.

truehibernian
01-03-2020, 03:42 PM

We've competed in every single derby since 2013. We've a great derby record since then in comparison to previous years. We'll turn up guaranteed :aok: The cup win and their (now) limited songbook........psychological stuff is a thing of the past :agree: always close but a Hibs win :top marks

A Hi-Bee
01-03-2020, 04:39 PM
**** the hertz, they are still Irrelevant

Keith_M
01-03-2020, 04:45 PM

The Hibs that played Aberdeen and Motherwell at ER in November/December would do me.

IMO, the two best performances of the season

01-03-2020, 04:47 PM

Can’t wait!!!!

All set up even nicer now. The SC draw has just added a wee bit extra spice to Tuesday's game.

Comiston Hibee
01-03-2020, 05:40 PM
Is the game on the tv? Working away

The 90+2
01-03-2020, 05:43 PM

Yeah it’s on BT.

Billy Whizz
01-03-2020, 05:43 PM

Bt sport

eastcoasthibby
01-03-2020, 05:48 PM
As has been said this isn't a gimme by a long way, they will come and battle, kick and cheat all over the park ..Naismith will moan, nip and beg for every decision to the incompetent Clancy ..we need to make sure there are no stupid jersey pulling in the box and that if Lewis is playing that he doesn't get left as the marker for high ball targets ..this is another reason we can do with Newell back in ..
We need Scott Allan and his passing mate McNulty to both turn up and put in shifts ..no hiding places on Tuesday and play the ball on the ground as much as possible ..as folk have said looking forward to it as long as we all turn up and get focussed on the game ...

02-03-2020, 06:56 PM
There's a chance they might get lucky and sneak a win but if there's any humpings getting dished out it'll be by us.

Tambo
03-03-2020, 04:34 AM
Not seen any announcements anywhere so maybe answering my own question but any displays for tonight?

Since452
03-03-2020, 05:24 AM
Let's hope their heroic win on Saturday took it out of them