PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBS.NET OFFERS A HELPING HAND!

RSS Bot
01-03-2020, 11:50 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10571)

PaulSmith
01-03-2020, 11:54 AM
Well done everyone who contributed. This place has its critics, me included at times, it can be frustrating as hell but I wonder if there's more untapped potential as there's only a small number of PM's compared to the overall list of users.

Could the £7k be turned into £15k next time?

01-03-2020, 11:54 AM
Well done Hibs.net. :thumbsup:

Peevemor
01-03-2020, 12:00 PM
I'm sure it's something that's been discussed by the admins, but the PM subs have been £10 for a long time.

How many would object to an increase of a couple of quid, knowing that any excess ordinarily ends up being used at EM anyway.?

Speedway
01-03-2020, 12:02 PM
I'm sure it's something that's been discussed by the admins, but the PM subs have been £10 for a long time.

How many would object to an increase of a couple of quid, knowing that any excess ordinarily ends up being used at EM anyway.?

Maybe the more infractions you get, the more you have to pay in fines to remain a PM.

They'd make a mint out of me.

matty_f
01-03-2020, 12:11 PM
Well done everyone who contributed. This place has its critics, me included at times, it can be frustrating as hell but I wonder if there's more untapped potential as there's only a small number of PM's compared to the overall list of users.

Could the £7k be turned into £15k next time?

What helps is folk clicking the ads as well as the private members (who get the ad-free experience).

It's a great effort and we should be proud of it.

For a volunteer-run, independent site to be this healthy with so much competition for your attention, this is a great site.

Yes, some folk are frustrating but there's always that other voice to counter that, and by any large discussions are mostly civil and the debates healthy.

When you see how some of the Facebook groups or Twitter threads pan out, you see just how well the users here do to make it a fantastic place to talk about Hibs.

cocteautwin
01-03-2020, 12:21 PM
I’ve been using this site for years and not contributed anything really. Sorry. How does one contribute? I did look to join the PM board previously but couldn’t see where to join and pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenlex
01-03-2020, 12:22 PM
👏👏👏👏👏

BFG
01-03-2020, 12:33 PM
I’ve been using this site for years and not contributed anything really. Sorry. How does one contribute? I did look to join the PM board previously but couldn’t see where to join and pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here, would be more than happy to contribute but the site won’t let me join the pm board

Barney McGrew
01-03-2020, 12:42 PM
For those asking about joining as a Private Member:

- Select Forum Actions from the menu bar at the top

- Select Edit Profile from the drop down

- Select Paid Subscriptions from the left hand menu

its pretty straightforward from there, if you get any problems then give one of the admins a shout and we’ll be happy to help :aok:

brog
01-03-2020, 01:48 PM

I usually pay £20. I'm sure if we continually publicise that the funds support the team then plenty more would do the same. Or maybe just say, minimum contribution £10. Well done all.

Green_one
01-03-2020, 02:59 PM
Now an Uber fan myself. :cb

Looking to find out the next derby result, so I know whether to go or release my ticket.

wpj
01-03-2020, 03:21 PM
Have paid double previously usually due to PayPal but never grudged it, Netflix is just about the same p/m, would pay more tbh. Also pay into various Hibs based Charities, I'm an exile and still like to contribute. Plus, once the chancers get punted I can get onto the match threads. I feels another virtuous tenner on the way 😁