PDA

View Full Version : Brad McKay

Zazu62
29-02-2020, 06:23 AM
Horrible tackle on Doidge, ex hearts player and supported them all his life apparently. Most deliberate horrible tackle you will see

eastmainsmsh
29-02-2020, 08:40 AM
Just sums that lot up Hope we give them a right thumping on tuesday

29-02-2020, 08:43 AM
Horrible tackle on Doidge, ex hearts player and supported them all his life apparently. Most deliberate horrible tackle you will see

Couldn't believe the radio presenters were debating if it should've just been a yellow, Yogi Hughes in particular. It was as clear a straight red as you're likely to see.

JimBHibees
29-02-2020, 08:45 AM
That sort of tackling should get an increased ban horrible challenge deliberately trying to seriously injure an opponent. Even had the lack of shame to complain at being sent off.

MWHIBBIES
29-02-2020, 08:57 AM
Horrendous footballer doing only thing he can to stop a very good one. Hearts ****.

MacGruber
29-02-2020, 09:00 AM
It was a shocker. Went in to do him.
Also, first tackle on Boyle was a bad one too, lucky he was okay to continue.

RyeSloan
29-02-2020, 09:07 AM
It was a shocker. Went in to do him.
Also, first tackle on Boyle was a bad one too, lucky he was okay to continue.

While the red was defo a red I actually think he kind of half pulls out of it when he realised just how high and dangerous his boot is. Too little too late but was the reason he didn’t actually cabbage Doidge for months.

And I’m with you on the first tackle on Boyle. I though that had much more force and malice and was studs directly on his ankle. A straight red for me all day long and while Boyle needed ice on it at the end of the game he was very very lucky it’s wasn’t even more serious.

Greenbeard
29-02-2020, 09:11 AM
While the red was defo a red I actually think he kind of half pulls out of it when he realised just how high and dangerous his boot is. Too little too late but was the reason he didn’t actually cabbage Doidge for months.

And I’m with you on the first tackle on Boyle. I though that had much more force and malice and was studs directly on his ankle. A straight red for me all day long and while Boyle needed ice on it at the end of the game he was very very lucky it’s wasn’t even more serious.
Just heard Steven Thomson's view viz not much contact but the intent was there and out of control so definite red. Not often I agree with that R Sole.

Alfred E Newman
29-02-2020, 09:16 AM

The first tackle could have been a red and therefore all the more reason for producing a red after his second tackle which went unpunished for some reason.

green day
29-02-2020, 09:19 AM
Thug who deserved to be sent off.

Their treatment of Boyle felt premeditated

Pretty Boy
29-02-2020, 09:19 AM
The guys biggest achievement in football was scoring a late winner in a development Derby when Hearts sent out half a first team against our youngsters. Celebrated like he had won the World Cup.

Guy is a nobody who's name will be followed by 'who?' in years to come. Shocking tackle by a joke of a footballer.

Mr Grieves
29-02-2020, 09:26 AM
Amazing how vigorously some of his team mates complained about the red with one of them booked for dissent. There's no defence for that type of tackle.

Since452
29-02-2020, 09:40 AM
Hammer thrower playing at his level

JimBHibees
29-02-2020, 09:43 AM
The first tackle could have been a red and therefore all the more reason for producing a red after his second tackle which went unpunished for some reason.

At the game genuinely thought that should have been a red also.

29-02-2020, 09:47 AM
Looking forward to their appeal followed by statement retweeted by Gary Lineker and John Robertson's heartfelt speech.

weecounty hibby
29-02-2020, 09:51 AM
They were very lucky to end the game with 10 men. Keeper could have walked and there were another couple who could also have been booked twice. McKays "tackle" was a disgrace and he was rightly sent off.
Ex tart thugs managed by an ex tart trying to injure Hibs players just before the tarts come to visit. 🤔🤔

jacomo
29-02-2020, 09:54 AM
Couldn't believe the radio presenters were debating if it should've just been a yellow, Yogi Hughes in particular. It was as clear a straight red as you're likely to see.

TV had no problem with it being a red.

Thug.

Northernhibee
29-02-2020, 09:57 AM
Amazing how vigorously some of his team mates complained about the red with one of them booked for dissent. There's no defence for that type of tackle.

Kevin McHattie is a wee *****bag too. At it all game.

Sir David Gray
29-02-2020, 10:05 AM
Kevin McHattie is a wee *****bag too. At it all game.

I didn't even know he played for Inverness, or that he played last night, until reading your post.

Sums it up really.

angus hibby
29-02-2020, 10:18 AM
No doubt at all the tackle was aimed at hurting Doidge. Should be getting a lengthy ban for it. Couldn’t believe the protests of several of their players about the red card being issued.

Trafford’s tackle in the first half just as bad. Also had the cheek to complain it was his first tackle! 🙄

SideBurns
29-02-2020, 10:28 AM
Brad is a nice lad, who doesn't have a reputation as a dirty player. He seems to have had a rush of blood to the heid last night. As a Jambo, there would be frustration at losing to Hibs but his actions were daft when Caley had just scored, and if there was any glimmer of hope for them it was extinguished at that point. A deserved sending off.

Eyrie
29-02-2020, 10:50 AM
Brad is a nice lad, who doesn't have a reputation as a dirty player. He seems to have had a rush of blood to the heid last night. As a Jambo, there would be frustration at losing to Hibs but his actions were daft when Caley had just scored, and if there was any glimmer of hope for them it was extinguished at that point. A deserved sending off.

"Tackles" like that will deservedly give him the reputation of being a dirty player.

Northernhibee
29-02-2020, 10:53 AM
"Tackles" like that will deservedly give him the reputation of being a dirty player.

That wasn’t an attempt to get the ball that he misjudged, that was shocking.

Thug and I won’t shed a tear if he finds himself on the receiving end, ten times harder in his upcoming games.

lyonhibs
29-02-2020, 10:53 AM
The guys biggest achievement in football was scoring a late winner in a development Derby when Hearts sent out half a first team against our youngsters. Celebrated like he had won the World Cup.

Guy is a nobody who's name will be followed by 'who?' in years to come. Shocking tackle by a joke of a footballer.

Never mind "in years to come". Who? :confused: