PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Hibs.net Donation to Hibernian FC

Pretty Boy
28-02-2020, 11:57 AM
All of the admins at hibs.net are delighted to announce that we will be making our annual donation to Hibs, this year we have agreed a donation of £7700.

In the last few years the focus of our donations has been helping with required upgrades at HTC such as improvements to the gym area. However the real key area that has been focused on has been analytics, we have helped to fund the 'black room' and last year paid for a major upgrade to the GPS system used. This year continues on a similar theme as our donation will pay for further equipment to assist performance analysis.

I sat down with Graeme Mathie last week and he asked me to pass on his sincere thanks to all the users of the site. The football department at Hibs are very grateful for the support the site provides and it is only possible because of each and every one of you.

On behalf of the admin team thank you all for your continuing use of the site.

Seveno
28-02-2020, 12:03 PM
Thanks to everyone that runs this site for the amusement, information and banter provided for Hibs fans.

Lancs Harp
28-02-2020, 12:08 PM
Well done bretheren :thumbsup:

:flag:

WhileTheChief..
28-02-2020, 12:23 PM
That’s an amazing amount raised.

Is that just fron subscriptions or are there other ways you raise funds on here?

Lago
28-02-2020, 12:36 PM
Terrific effort, just terrific. 👋

brog
28-02-2020, 12:50 PM
All of the admins at hibs.net are delighted to announce that we will be making our annual donation to Hibs, this year we have agreed a donation of £7700.

In the last few years the focus of our donations has been helping with required upgrades at HTC such as improvements to the gym area. However the real key area that has been focused on has been analytics, we have helped to fund the 'black room' and last year paid for a major upgrade to the GPS system used. This year continues on a similar theme as our donation will pay for further equipment to assist performance analysis.

I sat down with Graeme Mathie last week and he asked me to pass on his sincere thanks to all the users of the site. The football department at Hibs are very grateful for the support the site provides and it is only possible because of each and every one of you.

Excellent, well done ****** admins 😀!!

JXM73
28-02-2020, 01:35 PM
Didnt think talking so much ***** could be of value, keep it up everyone...

theonlywayisup
28-02-2020, 01:44 PM
:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Well done everyone!
:thumbsup::not worth:scarf::cheers:

A huge thank you to the Admins. They are all great IMO.

However, why no Jack Ross Green 'N' White Army?

:gwa::nlgwa

SouthMoroccoStu
28-02-2020, 02:19 PM
Right
That’s actually brilliant
Send me the link to sign up for private membership
Long time over due
Well done guys
GGTTH

murray26
28-02-2020, 02:23 PM
Well done all involved..💚💚💚

Onceinawhile
28-02-2020, 02:29 PM
That’s an amazing amount raised.

Is that just fron subscriptions or are there other ways you raise funds on here?

Presumably there's some form of advertising revenue as well.

Alex Trager
28-02-2020, 02:29 PM

Excellent!

Worth while mentioning the full amount raised for the club over the years.

Barney McGrew
28-02-2020, 02:38 PM
Right
That’s actually brilliant
Send me the link to sign up for private membership
Long time over due
Well done guys
GGTTH

If you click on Forum Actions from the menu at the top and then Edit Profile, there’s then an option on the left hand menu that says Paid Subscriptions.

You can select PM membership from there.

As always, the more people that sign up, the more we can contribute. Plus you get the added bonus of the extra nonsense on the PM Members board :cb

superfurryhibby
28-02-2020, 02:44 PM
Well done to all at Hibs Net, particularly the admin folk and the paid members.

Tenner a year, money well spent for the hours of, ahem, pleasure one gets from this site.

SouthMoroccoStu
28-02-2020, 03:13 PM
If you click on Forum Actions from the menu at the top and then Edit Profile, there’s then an option on the left hand menu that says Paid Subscriptions.

As always, the more people that sign up, the more we can contribute. Plus you get the added bonus of the extra nonsense on the PM Members board :cb

On my todo list
Cheers

28-02-2020, 04:10 PM

Is it free of Jambo infiltrators?

CentreLine
28-02-2020, 04:42 PM

If it’s not then it’s great to think of the contribution the interlopers are making towards the success of our club. 👍🏻

Barney McGrew
28-02-2020, 04:50 PM

Put it this way, they would have to have created a pretty dug in deep persona to have survived so far.

But if Jambos are stupid enough to give us money that ends up at Hibs, then they can crack on :hilarious

ahibby
28-02-2020, 09:33 PM
The OP has made me feel humble a d proud not of myself but proud of this site and the unsung heroes who manage it. A massive well done to you.

Hibs4185
28-02-2020, 09:45 PM
So can I just say, I made a few comments about being unable to become a PM as I was desperate to contribute towards the site as it is the main source of info regarding hibs.

There was always a laughing joke about special inniations etc and I genuinely thought it was because I wasn’t ITK.

Turns out on my mobile the relevant info wasn’t available. Personally now I’m a PM, I don’t actually check the PM board that much. I do check the MB 4-5 times daily though.

In essence, £10 per year is an absolute bargain considering what the admins do. I’d happily pay £10 per month to be honest.

Considering the site, the admins and the donations as per this thread. Forget a few doomsdayers, hibs.net is absolutely spot on.