✅ @HibernianFC AGM
✅ Big screen shenanigans
✅ Ron's vision for Hibs
✅ Derby dillema
and MORE

Apple Podcasts:
https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/longbangers/id1474463560

Spotify
https://open.spotify.com/episode/34UIvLfmLccmkHn5MvEuyW?si=C0fyqWliS62mPTEuz58yXQ

Anchor/Web
https://anchor.fm/longbangers/episodes/Longbangers-Episode-48-Pedestrian-Traffic-Lights--AGM-Special-eb4ag5

The 90+2
27-02-2020, 11:10 PM
Thanks 👍

matty_f
27-02-2020, 11:15 PM
Thanks 👍

No worries. I forgot to post the last episode on here again 🙈

The 90+2
27-02-2020, 11:21 PM
No worries. I forgot to post the last episode on here again 🙈

Ken. Best episode ever too, trying not to be too pedantic either.

DaveF
28-02-2020, 09:52 AM
Was it done in a rush this week? Didn't seem to have any of the normal flow and was more rambling (than normal) IMO.

Love listening to you guys but felt this one was far from the usual good standard.

matty_f
28-02-2020, 10:36 AM
Was it done in a rush this week? Didn't seem to have any of the normal flow and was more rambling (than normal) IMO.

Love listening to you guys but felt this one was far from the usual good standard.

Was a wee bit last minute, didn't feel like it was more rambling than usual when we did it but thinking back on it I can see what you mean!

Think the biggest issue was I didn't want to just read through the notes from the AGM and give a blow by blow account of it - thought it would be better to make it more of a discussion but that probably detracted from the structure.

Cheers for the feedback, I'll watch out for that next time.

hibsbollah
28-02-2020, 10:58 AM
Was a wee bit last minute, didn't feel like it was more rambling than usual when we did it but thinking back on it I can see what you mean!

Think the biggest issue was I didn't want to just read through the notes from the AGM and give a blow by blow account of it - thought it would be better to make it more of a discussion but that probably detracted from the structure.

German biscuits??? Never knew. Always empire biscuits for us...

matty_f
28-02-2020, 11:05 AM
German biscuits??? Never knew. Always empire biscuits for us...

German, Empire, or Double (double being the minority going by the twitter poll we're running on it)

hibsbollah
28-02-2020, 11:09 AM
German, Empire, or Double (double being the minority going by the twitter poll we're running on it)

It's this sort of irreverent pish that I enjoy about the pod, Matty :aok:

Pedantic_Hibee
28-02-2020, 11:14 AM

It’s ok, you can admit it, it’s because I wasn’t there 😂

matty_f
28-02-2020, 11:20 AM
It's this sort of irreverent pish that I enjoy about the pod, Matty :aok:

Same here :greengrin

04Sauzee
28-02-2020, 11:45 AM

It was absolutely Fine , you do what you do and you do it well

matty_f
28-02-2020, 12:10 PM
It was absolutely Fine , you do what you do and you do it well

Cheers, chief - that's appreciated, as were Dave's comments as well, I know Dave likes the podcast so I value his feedback as well as yours. :aok:

DaveF
28-02-2020, 12:16 PM
Cheers, chief - that's appreciated, as were Dave's comments as well, I know Dave likes the podcast so I value his feedback as well as yours. :aok:

I think the lack of a joke during the intro did it for me. It's what sets up the rest of the shoe so I'm blaming all negative comments on that.

Get it sorted 😁

matty_f
28-02-2020, 12:31 PM
I think the lack of a joke during the intro did it for me. It's what sets up the rest of the shoe so I'm blaming all negative comments on that.

Get it sorted 😁

Good point! :faf:

silverhibee
28-02-2020, 12:34 PM
Who's doing the talking, take it Matty is one.

Just listening to it now.

matty_f
28-02-2020, 01:42 PM
Who's doing the talking, take it Matty is one.

Just listening to it now.

Usually me, Brian (pedantic hibee) and John (who has just recently signed up to .net and I can't remember his username).

If you're not sure about this week's one - listen to the week before with Brian hosting :greengrin or the one from after the derby where Hearts get it tight for more or less the duration of the podcast:faf: