PDA

View Full Version : Dnipro Kids Turnstile Fundraiser

Velma Dinkley
27-02-2020, 02:43 PM
A huge thanks to everyone who donated so many pennies and pounds during our fundraiser at Easter Road at the weekend. Together, you helped raise £1,520, which will make a massive difference to the lives of Ukraine's orphans. And, of course, thanks to all our volunteers who persevered during the blizzard conditions to help us collect the donations. Whether you donated or volunteered, your support has been phenomenal. :not worth:not worth:not worth

WoreTheGreen
27-02-2020, 02:48 PM
Brilliant effort but I’ve always thought you deserve total exposure through out Scotland

Sammy7nil
27-02-2020, 04:58 PM
Brilliant effort but I’ve always thought you deserve total exposure through out Scotland

It is a great effort but I think he should keep his trousers on :wink: :greengrin

StevieC
27-02-2020, 05:15 PM

It might help us to increase our funds, but in my opinion its always been a Hibs charity for Hibs supporters.
Started on the back of an amazing European trip to Ukraine, and taken to heart by supporters as a charity they can really relate to.
And be rest assured, everyone in Ukraine that has ever had any involvement with the charity is well aware of its roots and connection to a Scottish football team :wink:

MurrayfieldHibs
27-02-2020, 06:47 PM
Excellent news, well done Jackie and Stevie.

Always happy to rattle a collecting tin for the Dnipro kids. It was only a small blizzard anyway:na na:

:flag:

Billy Whizz
27-02-2020, 06:48 PM

Always happy to rattle a collecting tin for the Dnipro kids. It was only a small blizzard anyway:na na:

Well done all

StevieC
29-02-2020, 08:28 AM

Always great to have you collecting. Without supporters like you giving up your time to shake a bucket we wouldn't have got any where near that amount.

:not worth :aok: :not worth