PDA

View Full Version : Lets get behind Ron and the Boys

Nevi_SOL
27-02-2020, 12:00 PM
Let’s get behind Ron, the board and the players starting from now. If half the support convinced 1 returning fan back we’d be selling out. Let’s start that tomorrow night and get behind the team in full voice. Get convincing 🇳🇬💚

Cataplana
27-02-2020, 03:10 PM
Let’s get behind Ron, the board and the players starting from now. If half the support convinced 1 returning fan back we’d be selling out. Let’s start that tomorrow night and get behind the team in full voice. Get convincing 🇳🇬💚

I don't support Ron Gordon, I support Hibs.

The 90+2
27-02-2020, 03:12 PM
Jack Ross’ green and white army.

Nevi_SOL
28-02-2020, 02:20 PM

I don’t think I asked that 🤔

SquashedFrogg
28-02-2020, 02:31 PM
I don’t think I asked that 🤔

It was clear you didn't. You asked everyone to get behind the club. Seems a reasonable ask 👍

matty_f
28-02-2020, 02:55 PM

I do wonder what reaction you hoped to provoke with that. A thread that was intended as something of a rallying cry, a fairly positive thought and something that (I think) most would view as a good thing.

And the very first reply is someone pissing on the parade.

What's the thinking behind that?

Eyrie
28-02-2020, 03:06 PM

I read the OP as meaning that we should support Gordon's plans to increase our playing budget by increasing our revenue.

Supporting the team goes without saying, but a good result tonight takes us back to Hampden which will make us more attractive to sponsors.

DarlingtonHibee
28-02-2020, 03:09 PM

OK, aye 🙄🙄🙄

OstKurve Hibs
28-02-2020, 03:11 PM
I do wonder what reaction you hoped to provoke with that. A thread that was intended as something of a rallying cry, a fairly positive thought and something that (I think) most would view as a good thing.

They just cant help themselves, it must some kind of disease, coronanegative*******virus

Vault Boy
28-02-2020, 03:21 PM
Well said. Really excited about what our future holds, hopefully we can rally together.

A Hi-Bee
28-02-2020, 03:56 PM
Just decided to get a season ticket for next year after being a walk up for ages, it's time, Hibs time.

MWHIBBIES
28-02-2020, 03:58 PM
Shouldn't need convincing to support their team.

Stanton Spence
28-02-2020, 04:08 PM
I don't support Ron Gordon, I support Hibs.I support my legs and my legs support me [emoji57] cmon leave it out bud

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

DarlingtonHibee
28-02-2020, 05:07 PM

Cleared £2.5m debt.

Investment of £1.25m

More investment available.

Most ambitious business plan in our history
Let's all get behind him, so easy to critisize

04Sauzee
28-02-2020, 05:33 PM
🆕 | Head Coach Jack Ross has selected his starting line-up for tonight's game.

Starting XI: Marciano, McGinn, Jackson, Hanlon, Boyle, Whittaker, Docherty, Stevenson, Allan, Doidge, McNulty.

Substitutes: Bogdan, McGregor, Hallberg, Slivka, Omeonga, Horgan, Gullan. https://t.co/fyqyUkCwjw

Aldo
28-02-2020, 05:41 PM
[emoji682] | Head Coach Jack Ross has selected his starting line-up for tonight's game.

Starting XI: Marciano, McGinn, Jackson, Hanlon, Boyle, Whittaker, Docherty, Stevenson, Allan, Doidge, McNulty.

Substitutes: Bogdan, McGregor, Hallberg, Slivka, Omeonga, Horgan, Gullan. https://t.co/fyqyUkCwjw

Strong team.

Right Hibs from the off. Let’s do this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cataplana
28-02-2020, 05:49 PM

I didn't expect any, to be fair. I remember the Duff and Gray days and am extra cautious about figureheads at the club.

I could have been a bit more expansive, and said I like the sound of Ron, and after years of lack of goal setting, he's a bit of a culture shock.

Apologies to anyone who saw it as being disloyal. It's a historic mistrust of leaders on my part.

Vault Boy
28-02-2020, 05:54 PM
I didn't expect any, to be fair. I remember the Duff and Gray days and am extra cautious about figureheads at the club.

I could have been a bit more expansive, and said I like the sound of Ron, and after years of lack of goal setting, he's a bit of a culture shock.

Apologies to anyone who saw it as being disloyal. It's a historic mistrust of leaders on my part.

I also felt your original post was somewhat tone deaf, but it happens - absolutely fair play for that response!

I think we're all very keen for these plans to come to fruition and it'll take all of us doing just a bit more as a collective to allow that to happen. Nurturing a more positive and supportive culture amongst the fans is certainly a good place to start.

Cataplana
28-02-2020, 05:59 PM
I also felt your original post was somewhat tone deaf, but it happens - absolutely fair play for that response!

I think we're all very keen for these plans to come to fruition and it'll take all of us doing just a bit more as a collective to allow that to happen. Nurturing a more positive and supportive culture amongst the fans is certainly a good place to start.

I would love it if these plans come true. As it happens I have never been the sort of boo boy that expects the board to work miracles, and am happy (a lot of the time) just to go and support my team and let the boss get on with it.

After years of marking time under the last regime (who I will always be grateful to) the change of approach will take an adjustment for the likes of me.

If he wants to have monster trucks at half time, fair play. What I really want is regular European football. Something that had eluded us for 30 years.