PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET UPDATE | ST JOHNSTONE (H)

RSS Bot
26-02-2020, 09:20 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10567)

Power
26-02-2020, 11:17 AM
Hibs Kids Game 💚

It’s a Saturday 3pm kick-off too!

“Hibs Kids members can redeem their free ticket for this match in any of the Famous Five Lower stands (blocks 16/17/18/19).

If you are a season ticket holder and wish to move your seat for this game to sit with your Hibs Kid please contact the Ticket Office and we can process this for you.

⁉️ Please note, all Hibs Kids tickets need to be redeemed by 5pm on Friday 13 March.”

Chorley Hibee
26-02-2020, 02:18 PM
Hibs Kids Game 💚

It’s a Saturday 3pm kick-off too!

“Hibs Kids members can redeem their free ticket for this match in any of the Famous Five Lower stands (blocks 16/17/18/19).

If you are a season ticket holder and wish to move your seat for this game to sit with your Hibs Kid please contact the Ticket Office and we can process this for you.

⁉️ Please note, all Hibs Kids tickets need to be redeemed by 5pm on Friday 13 March.”

Kieran, with regards Hibs kids membership, do kids receive any sort of welcome pack when joining?

I signed my new born daughter up a couple of months ago and I've heard nothing from the club thus far.

Definitely something the club should be looking at if not.

Chuck Rhoades
26-02-2020, 02:23 PM
Kieran, with regards Hibs kids membership, do kids receive any sort of welcome pack when joining?

I signed my new born daughter up a couple of months ago and I've heard nothing from the club thus far.

Likewise. Had nothing.

How do you redeem, can you do this online?

Tambo
27-02-2020, 03:12 AM
I've just spent £250 for accommodation and train tickets for this game, cant wait.

Power
27-02-2020, 10:21 AM

Likewise. Had nothing.

How do you redeem, can you do this online?

There’s a membership pack gents. I’ll ask the question of who to contact if you haven’t.

Tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk is here to help with Hibs Kids purchases (and moves). Otherwise you can select Hibs Kids FOC when selecting a FFL ticket online allocating to the child to proceed.

https://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=23045&stc=1&d=1582802391

Carheenlea
27-02-2020, 11:33 AM
I sorted out my Hibs Kids tickets and relocation for this one after a quick call to the ticket office. I’m sure I read on here before that you could get Hibs Kids anywhere now, and had noted 4 together in upper tier of FF that looked ideal for us, but was told on phone that it was lower tier only for Hibs Kids tickets?
Got allocated 4 good seats together in lower so perfectly happy, but don’t imagine there will be that much availability for family groups in there if you need 3 or 4?

Power
27-02-2020, 01:11 PM
Tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk is the membership packs contact too.

I've asked them to check yours specially CH and CR.

Chorley Hibee
27-02-2020, 01:19 PM

Thanks Kieran, much appreciated.

Chuck Rhoades
27-02-2020, 01:26 PM

Cheers K.

Keith_M
27-02-2020, 01:29 PM
Could we maybe try turning the FF Lower into a Baby Crew Singing Section for this game?

Imagine all those high pitched voices getting behind the team!

:greengrin

I think the club should distribute wee flags to everybody entering that part of the ground for the day, help brighten things up a bit.

Steven79
27-02-2020, 02:16 PM
Could we maybe try turning the FF Lower into a Baby Crew Singing Section for this game?

Imagine all those high pitched voices getting behind the team!

:greengrin

I think the club should distribute wee flags to everybody entering that part of the ground for the day, help brighten things up a bit.

Fairly big flags I take it considering the size of the gaps?