PDA

View Full Version : The Boyle Dynasty

hibby rae
24-02-2020, 10:27 AM
Both great players!

Martin gets you on the edge of your seat sometimes and Rachael is Pirloesque when the ball is at her feet (although she also runs as we saw yesterday 😉). Star players in both teams?

I worry if we lose one, we lose both. Depending on the move.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0735qkj

Brightside
24-02-2020, 11:09 AM
Both great players!

Martin gets you on the edge of your seat sometimes and Rachael is Pirloesque when the ball is at her feet (although she also runs as we saw yesterday 😉). Star players in both teams?

I worry if we lose one, we lose both. Depending on the move.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0735qkj

I thought her and McGregor were the only bits of quality in the game at the weekend. We are doing well to hang on to both at the minute.

wallpaperman
24-02-2020, 11:21 AM
I thought her and McGregor were the only bits of quality in the game at the weekend. We are doing well to hang on to both at the minute.

I thought Carla Boyce looked good when she came on. Apart from setting up the goal, she’s tall, has a bit of pace and looked assured on the ball.

hibby rae
24-02-2020, 11:28 AM

Would it be fair to say Notley was in a different position?

Agree about RB and SM (great ball for the winner). Hopefully next on contracts! Although tbf, Spartans seemed like a solid team to play against.

Brightside
24-02-2020, 11:32 AM
Would it be fair to say Notley was in a different position?

Agree about RB and SM (great ball for the winner). Hopefully next on contracts! Although tbf, Spartans seemed like a solid team to play against.

I think Notley is a CH that we are trying to play in midfield. She is neat and tidy as a defender when Ive seen her play. But they wont drop Shiv and Joelle to fit her in the defence.

hibby rae
24-02-2020, 11:38 AM
I think Notley is a CH that we are trying to play in midfield. She is neat and tidy as a defender when Ive seen her play. But they wont drop Shiv and Joelle to fit her in the defence.

Could work. I've been impressed from her in the past. Boyle started as a defender and look at her now. Really skillful player, any side in Scotland would be lucky to have her.

CMurdoch
24-02-2020, 11:44 AM
Wonderful ball from the centre circle to the wing followed by a great cross and finish.
The one big piece of quality in the game.
Our ladies have a struggle on their hands this season in a new era where we are weaker and others much stronger.
It will be interesting to see how they get on.

Lago
24-02-2020, 11:52 AM
Wonderful ball from the centre circle to the wing followed by a great cross and finish.
The one big piece of quality in the game.
Our ladies have a struggle on their hands this season in a new era where we are weaker and others much stronger.
It will be interesting to see how they get on.
Think your right, however I think with advent of professional contracts being handed out by the gruesome two some, the women's game in Scotland will head the same way as the mens. Inevitable.

Brightside
24-02-2020, 12:56 PM
Think your right, however I think with advent of professional contracts being handed out by the gruesome two some, the women's game in Scotland will head the same way as the mens. Inevitable.

I think this is correct. The very best will go to England. Next level will go to Old Firm. Hibs needs to ensure they are getting the best young talent and build from there.

Lago
24-02-2020, 12:59 PM
I think this is correct. The very best will go to England. Next level will go to Old Firm. Hibs needs to ensure they are getting the best young talent and build from there.
Dispiriting