PDA

View Full Version : Robby McCrorie

Pretty Boy
22-02-2020, 05:01 PM
I always look out for opposition players who stand out as having a bit of quality. McRorie looked like he has a bit of class about him today and looks a very, very good goalkeeper. Very assured for a young lad, made a couple of really good saves and kicked well.

There were a couple fo reports we tried to buy him in January but Rangers aren't keen to part with him. If he becomes available/wants 1st team football in the near future I hope we maintain our interest.

bingo70
22-02-2020, 05:09 PM
I always look out for opposition players who stand out as having a bit of quality. McRorie looked like he has a bit of class about him today and looks a very, very good goalkeeper. Very assured for a young lad, made a couple of really good saves and kicked well.

There were a couple fo reports we tried to buy him in January but Rangers aren't keen to part with him. If he becomes available/wants 1st team football in the near future I hope we maintain our interest.

Quite a similar career path the Mcgregor to date I think?

Must be a fair chance he’s being earmarked as the long term replacement for Mcgregor.

neil7908
22-02-2020, 05:11 PM
He looked decent, although we didn't really test him too much.

pacoluna
22-02-2020, 05:12 PM

If you were looking for players that stood out for them then Ambrose stood out a mile.

neil7908
22-02-2020, 05:16 PM
If you were looking for players that stood out for them then Ambrose stood out a mile.

Yeah he did what Efe does - make everything look easy and never broke a sweat

Pretty Boy
22-02-2020, 05:19 PM

I took that as a given.

Anything with a basic knowledge of football knows Efe is a class act who would stand out in 10 teams in this league.

CapitalGreen
22-02-2020, 05:19 PM

Absolutely strolled it, not that that should be a surprise to anybody.

Gmack7
22-02-2020, 05:59 PM
i thought the LWB had a good game.did he get their goal?

hibee_girl
22-02-2020, 06:01 PM

:agree:

calumhibee1
22-02-2020, 06:08 PM

Was that the boy that used to play for Partick?

Gmack7
22-02-2020, 06:12 PM

no idea to be honest. just felt he had a solid game and is a big lad aswell

Iggy Pope
22-02-2020, 06:32 PM
Great name for a song too. Along the lines of Shane McGowan’s ‘Roddy McCorley’.

Green Man
23-02-2020, 07:56 AM

Yep, Aaron Taylor-Sinclair. Steven Lawless who provided the pass is also ex Thistle.

The 90+2
23-02-2020, 09:49 AM

Yep. I mentioned him last week ironically as a left back in the league better than Stevenson.

McRorie is next Scotland goalie, him or that other goalie the huns let go who fanny hat has playing for qpr.

Jonnyboy
23-02-2020, 12:47 PM
I thought Lawson was excellent in their midfield

Green Man
23-02-2020, 01:53 PM
I thought Lawson was excellent in their midfield

He stood out for me as well, I was very impressed with him.