PDA

View Full Version : Joe Newell

h1bs4life
18-02-2020, 08:41 AM
Any update on his injury ? Not seen anything.
Hopefully fit for important game Saturday. Seems to fit in well when we play 3-5-2.
Good on the ball , looks to go forward , very good at set pieces.
After what seemed to be a poor start he has now found his feet and is important member of the team / squad.

Billy Whizz
18-02-2020, 08:44 AM
Hopefully fit for important game Saturday. Seems to fit in well when we play 3-5-2.
After what seemed to be a poor start he has now found his feet and is important member of the team / squad.
Heel injury, but Jack thinks he’ll be ok for Saturday

Keith_M
18-02-2020, 08:45 AM

I heard he just broke a toenail and a quick visit to the nail bar will have him right as rain.

Damn modern players, wot R they like!

Onceinawhile
18-02-2020, 09:59 AM
Hope he's fit.

Our Set plays have produced a number of goals since the Dundee United game onwards.

That will be crucial in our next three games - especially the derby as Hearts have been losing goals from set pieces with astonishing regularity.

Ozyhibby
18-02-2020, 10:05 AM
Hope he's fit.

Our Set plays have produced a number of goals since the Dundee United game onwards.

That will be crucial in our next three games - especially the derby as Hearts have been losing goals from set pieces with astonishing regularity.

He takes a much better corner than Allan or Horgan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bingo70
18-02-2020, 10:29 AM
He takes a much better corner than Allan or Horgan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it another assist for him for the Jackson goal? Fairly racking them up If so.

I suppose even Docherty’s first goal could be considered an assist depending on how you define the word assist.

oneone73
18-02-2020, 10:53 AM
Was it another assist for him for the Jackson goal? Fairly racking them up If so.

I suppose even Docherty’s first goal could be considered an assist depending on how you define the word assist.

For Jackson's goal, Newell's free kick was flicked on by McNulty, so wouldn't that be a second assist, or whatever the jargon is?

Onion
18-02-2020, 10:56 AM
Cracking player. Glad it’s not serious.

Seemed like every injury a Hibs player got was 8 weeks out !

cabbageandribs1875
18-02-2020, 02:01 PM
been in pretty decent form of late so good news, when is steve Mallandhino back playing again ? he still has a part to play imo

Peevemor
18-02-2020, 02:08 PM
Cracking player. Glad it’s not serious.

Seemed like every injury a Hibs player got was 8 weeks out !

... and still 2 weeks away.