PDA

View Full Version : Hamalainen.

hibs#1
17-02-2020, 06:58 PM
Killie left back yesterday, was quite impressed with him yesterday and against the huns during the week.

On loan from QPR could possibly be a long term replacement for Lewis. Not suggesting Lewis is done but he isn't getting any younger either.

CapitalGreen
17-02-2020, 07:04 PM
Killie left back yesterday, was quite impressed with him yesterday and against the huns during the week.

On loan from QPR could possibly be a long term replacement for Lewis. Not suggesting Lewis is done but he isn't getting any younger either.

Paid close attention to him after seeing him hyped up on here but didn’t think much of him. I imagine we will be able to find better elsewhere.

Viva_Palmeiras
17-02-2020, 07:32 PM
He’s spells his name wrong ;)

Feed McGraw
17-02-2020, 07:33 PM
Niko Hamalainen, what a ******* signing nananana nananana

Jones28
17-02-2020, 07:38 PM
We could do a lot worse than bring in both Killie full backs.

Souter96Mac
17-02-2020, 07:40 PM
Would be happy with him. Contract looks to be up at the end of the season.

04Sauzee
17-02-2020, 07:42 PM
Didn't think he fancied defending against Boyle but who would, looked decent going foward and has a good engine.

Hibernian Verse
17-02-2020, 07:50 PM
Paid close attention to him after seeing him hyped up on here but didn’t think much of him. I imagine we will be able to find better elsewhere.If you watch the bbc highlights hes involved in a lot of the good things Killie did. Thought he was good over the 90 mins.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

matty_f
17-02-2020, 07:54 PM
I thought he liked good -sort of signing I'd be happy to see us making.

hibs#1
17-02-2020, 08:05 PM
Didn't think he fancied defending against Boyle but who would, looked decent going foward and has a good engine.

I thought he done well up against Boyles pace admittedly I only watched it on the TV.

HoboHarry
17-02-2020, 08:06 PM
We should move mountains to get him.....

beensaidbefore
17-02-2020, 08:25 PM
We should move mountains to get him.....

Do you everest?

Cat Stanton
17-02-2020, 09:03 PM

Ooooh Hamalainen
He's be such an effing signin'.

Absolutely no idea if he's any good - but he'd have a great song (inherited from Mixu obviously).

Alex Trager
17-02-2020, 10:00 PM
We could do a lot worse than bring in both Killie full backs.

O’Donnell os out of contract in the summer as well.

That’s the sort of signing you’d expect Aberdeen to make. Hopefully we are monitoring these guys.

Vault Boy
17-02-2020, 10:05 PM
I'd like us to try for him. Killie's fullbacks are probably their greatest strength this season. Stevenson needs an apprentice.

HoboHarry
17-02-2020, 10:28 PM
Do you everest?

Not very often, just like making mountains out of mole hills ....

Sweet Left Peg
17-02-2020, 11:57 PM
I was at the game and thought he played really well. A lot of defenders in the league would really struggle up against Boyle but I thought he played him pretty well. Boyle had a quieter game than normal and I think it was largely down to his direct opponent. I'd be quite surprised but quite happy if we were to sign him.

sean04
18-02-2020, 05:44 AM
Really solid left back, real pace to keep with Boyle. Likes to get forward

Unseen work
18-02-2020, 06:18 AM
Been really impressed with him every time iv seen him.

Pace, composed, good quality on the ball and a good defender. Can play left back and comfortable wing back.

Turns 23 next month and out of contract in the summer, would be a very shrewd acquisition imo and would suit our style.

O’Donnell is another out of contract in the summer id love to see us go for however unsure if we will go for him considering we have just signed McGinn. I imagine James will leave in the summer and I’m afraid to say Gray looks like he won’t be playing much football again.

If you look at Kilmarnocks team on transfer market the majority of their players are out our contract/loan expiring this season

Branescu
O’Donnell
Del Fabro
Hamalainen
Dicker
Rory McKenzie
Chris Burke
Rory McKenzie
Greg Kiltie
El Makrini
Harry Bunn
Stephen Hendrie

Plus quite a few more, be interesting to see how the cope in summer.

007 Mickey Weir
18-02-2020, 07:17 AM
I’d be happy if we went for both him and O’Donnell. Confirm top 6 then approach both pre contract. They are at a good age and strong in defence or attack.

CentreLine
18-02-2020, 07:20 AM
Been really impressed with him every time iv seen him.

Pace, composed, good quality on the ball and a good defender. Can play left back and comfortable wing back.

Turns 23 next month and out of contract in the summer, would be a very shrewd acquisition imo and would suit our style.

O’Donnell is another out of contract in the summer id love to see us go for however unsure if we will go for him considering we have just signed McGinn. I imagine James will leave in the summer and I’m afraid to say Gray looks like he won’t be playing much football again.

If you look at Kilmarnocks team on transfer market the majority of their players are out our contract/loan expiring this season

Branescu
O’Donnell
Del Fabro
Hamalainen
Dicker
Rory McKenzie
Chris Burke
Rory McKenzie
Greg Kiltie
El Makrini
Harry Bunn
Stephen Hendrie

Plus quite a few more, be interesting to see how the cope in summer.

Can we sign one of the Rory McMenzies 😉

Percy Vere
18-02-2020, 07:45 AM
I watched the game and thought he was excellent for Killie. Also in the Rangers game. Definitely one to watch. Also thought O’Donnell looked the part, kept tormenting us down that right side.

calumhibee1
18-02-2020, 07:57 AM
Would definitely take both their full backs.

Ozyhibby
18-02-2020, 09:26 AM
Only watched on TV so harder to make a judgement but I also thought he was good on Sunday. Def one to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H18 SFR
20-02-2020, 03:02 PM
Watch the highlights from last night. You'll be hiding behind the sofa.

SquashedFrogg
20-02-2020, 03:37 PM
Watch the highlights from last night. You'll be hiding behind the sofa.

Wait. Are you suggesting people should reserve judgement on a player beyond just a couple of games?

Crazy suggestion. A player is deemed either (a) garbage, or (b) amazing, after a maximum of 2 games.

Them's the rules.

H18 SFR
20-02-2020, 03:40 PM
Wait. Are you suggesting people should reserve judgement on a player beyond just a couple of games?

No I'm not.

SquashedFrogg
20-02-2020, 03:44 PM
No I'm not.

Apologies. I was being a sarcastic.

Been a fair bit of chat on here recently about jumping to conclusions on players (Newell, Jackson, Doidge etc).

I was just reversing that to the Killie left back. i.e. Initially looks good - but actually could be crap.

H18 SFR
20-02-2020, 03:55 PM
Apologies. I was being a sarcastic.

Been a fair bit of chat on here recently about jumping to conclusions on players (Newell, Jackson, Doidge etc).

I was just reversing that to the Killie left back. i.e. Initially looks good - but actually could be crap.

Fair do's mate 👍👍

SquashedFrogg
20-02-2020, 04:55 PM
Fair do's mate 👍👍

I really should adopt appropriate emojis for such occasions 😀