PDA

View Full Version : The secret diary of Florian Kamberi

Captain Trips
14-02-2020, 09:35 PM
Day 12

Amazing I got to play in front of "the peepul" for 4mins. God I just dreamed of playing for them and being 2nd choice striker and once Jermaime is fit 3rd.

Result didn't go our way but I'm confident of getting 5mins real soon so the dream is alive. I wonder if I will be associated with the downturn in form? Surely not as "the peepul" are a fair bunch.

Anyway I better get onto Wikipedia and read up on Lech Poznań just in case.

I asked my Alexa to play music by "The Who" cheeky thing played substitute. Ah well time for bed busy day tomorrow at Murray Park, I wonder what bib I will wear in training tomorrow the yellow one or that orange v shaped one again as I was told my father wore that one.

Well better get to sleep need it in case I play for 5minutes at weekend.

NC1875
14-02-2020, 09:36 PM
Someone was at the pub early today

Captain Trips
14-02-2020, 09:37 PM
Someone was at the pub early today

Go on who?

KDY Hibs
14-02-2020, 09:39 PM
Day 12

Amazing I got to play in front of "the peepul" for 4mins. God I just dreamed of playing for them and being 2nd choice striker and once Jermaime is fit 3rd.

Result didn't go our way but I'm confident of getting 5mins real soon so the dream is alive. I wonder if I will be associated with the downturn in form? Surely not as "the peepul" are a fair bunch.

I asked my Alexa to play music by "The Who" cheeky thing played substitute. Ah well time for bed busy day tomorrow at Murray Park, I wonder what bib I will wear in training tomorrow the yellow one or that orange v shaped one again.

Well better get to sleep need it in case I play for 5minutes at weekend.

Who's this Kamberi you speak of?

SquashedFrogg
14-02-2020, 09:40 PM
Good luck mate. Thanks for the update. Don't worry about not playing, it'll save you from having to try and control the round ball-shaped thing.

CloudSquall
14-02-2020, 09:53 PM
You've misspelt Florihun.

14-02-2020, 09:58 PM
As soon as Dafoe is fit again the guy will toil to get on The Rangers Teamsheet.
Sincerely hope Hibs are getting a ridiculously high loan fee on this deal.
For me he's not welcome back at Easter Road - his value unless he scores goals will however be rock bottom in the summer.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing - Lennon obviously seen failings and he should probably been moved out last summer.

Viva_Palmeiras
15-02-2020, 12:58 AM
Is this Flo ged 13 &3/4?

BILLYHIBS
15-02-2020, 02:59 AM
Is this Flo ged 13 &3/4?

Did Jim fix it for him to play for The Rangurs?

jacomo
15-02-2020, 07:41 AM
As soon as Dafoe is fit again the guy will toil to get on The Rangers Teamsheet.
For me he's not welcome back at Easter Road - his value unless he scores goals will however be rock bottom in the summer.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing - Lennon obviously seen failings and he should probably been moved out last summer.

Yeah but Lennon fell out with our top striker every season so it was hard to know whose fault it was.

Northernhibee
15-02-2020, 07:44 AM

Tbf Lennon had lost the dressing room in his final last season with us. Just because Flo is an ******** doesn’t mean that Lennon wasn’t.

Since452
15-02-2020, 07:48 AM
Kamberi for Docherty. Transfer of the season

ian cruise
15-02-2020, 07:52 AM
Go on who?

Daniel Stendhal for sure.

Bostonhibby
15-02-2020, 08:04 AM
He's profoundly in love with hundora.

Jim Traynor is a shoe in for the Bert Baxter role, and his good lady Queenie seems to fit right in as well.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Is It On....
15-02-2020, 08:18 AM
Kamberi for Docherty. Transfer of the season

Some didn't think so at the time 🙂

Weegreenman
15-02-2020, 08:35 AM
Gerrard needs shot for taking Flo. I’ve told every Hun I know that we got a great deal taking Docherty, I think it’s maybe just starting to sink in.
Gerrard must be on shaky ground with the knuckle draggers now.

darwenhibby
15-02-2020, 08:43 AM
Gerrard needs shot for taking Flo. I’ve told every Hun I know that we got a great deal taking Docherty, I think it’s maybe just starting to sink in.

Especially that Man City are banned from Europe
Pep might fancy the gig of managing the mighty Glasgow Rangers
You never know

Since452
15-02-2020, 08:44 AM

Baffling signing

Onion
15-02-2020, 08:49 AM

If Gerrard is under pressure, it has nothing to do with the Docherty / Kamberi swap. That's the least of their problems.

Ronniekirk
15-02-2020, 09:03 AM
Pulled some skelf s fae my arse Not used to
Sitting on the Bench
Can’t believe my dream is over already Stevie G promised me we would win the League and Please The People
Am still not sure how I fit in but have volunteered to go to Flute Classes and just made my first Orange Sash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eyrie
15-02-2020, 09:10 AM
If Gerrard is under pressure, it has nothing to do with the Docherty / Kamberi swap. That's the least of their problems.

Would anyone be surprised if Gerrard left Sevco at the end of this season for a job down south?

Right now he's built a reputation as a decent manager but that will take a hit if they don't win something this year (unlikely) or next (equally unlikely). He certainly can't afford to have a third consecutive post-break collapse next year.

Cataplana
15-02-2020, 09:14 AM
Desperate to score soon. Barry Kent has been quite scathing on Facebook.

I must admit I don't understand fully all the abbreviations he puts, such as FTQ GSTP and LOL, but I'm sure they aren't complementary.

He's been like that since second year, when I said to admired his Yeovil FC strip, and asked what connections he actually had to the West Country.

He said, it wasn't a Yeovil strip and he felt a stranger in this country. He punched my nose when I asked who she was.

Pandora says to take it in my stride, and that it was all a long time ago.

Keith_M
15-02-2020, 09:25 AM
...age 12 and 3/4

Since452
15-02-2020, 09:53 AM
Would anyone be surprised if Gerrard left Sevco at the end of this season for a job down south?

Right now he's built a reputation as a decent manager but that will take a hit if they don't win something this year (unlikely) or next (equally unlikely). He certainly can't afford to have a third consecutive post-break collapse next year.

Can see him taking a step up to Liverpool reserves

Percy Vere
15-02-2020, 06:08 PM
It’s magical here.
The training ground is smashing and I’m definitely in Mr Gerrards plans if Alfred, Jermaine, Mr Hagi and the under 21 striker are injured.
He says if I train hard and show him what I can do, I can be on the bench again and soak up the best atmosphere in world football.
This is definitely a top move for my career, the peepul know my name and soon they might have a song about me.
Probably with Flo in it, go Flo and the like.
Mr Gerrard says he will put a word in with Liverpool see if they need a bench warmer down there.
It’s my dream. I love it when a plan comes together.
Flo “Ally” Kamberi

wallpaperman
15-02-2020, 06:35 PM
This thread is gold, keep it going storytellers.

WoreTheGreen
15-02-2020, 07:44 PM
Our glorious defeat against Killie was super good I only have to play for four minutes and fiends sing a song about me it goes flo flo we will flo the rangers but then again my Spanish isn’t that good

kevo1875
15-02-2020, 08:13 PM
Oo no Mr G has just told me it was all a mistake and he signed me after misreading one of my tweets. I wrote I took a berroca drink and had an orange slash , oh well I always wanted to play for lech poznan since my second minute at ibrox

fulshie
15-02-2020, 09:31 PM
Day 12

I asked my Alexa to play music by "The Who" cheeky thing played substitute. Ah well time for bed busy day tomorrow at Murray Park, I wonder what bib I will wear in training tomorrow the yellow one or that orange v shaped one again as I was told my father wore that one.

Well better get to sleep need it in case I play for 5minutes at weekend.Give him a break, he's living the dream for goodness sake. :faf:

givescotlandfreedom
16-02-2020, 02:29 AM
It wis wet today but ra gaffer let me spend 90 minutes oan ra pitch by ra way. Ah'm pure dead brilliant wi a pitchfork an aw.

Viva_Palmeiras
16-02-2020, 06:05 AM
Fun day Hagi was all excited thinking he had his first pube until he peed through it. Then he showed us some footage of some relative of his in a tournament - might have been some sort of World Cup they have in Eastern Europe.
Looked across the Forth and saw the paps of Fife - everywhere I go always reminded of Pandora.
Practicing keepie-uppies to see if I can improve my touch. The boys all seem to make a big deal about counting but no one can get past 55.
The boys played a trick on me and Hagi asking us to book an Uber for pick up at 16:90 the whole squad usually fall about in hysterics but Hagi and I learned to tell the time aged 3 - so it appears we are smarter than the average Bear and most definitely that guy Ferguson who threw his flip-flop at his tv screen.
Wonder if Pandora caught me warming up on the telly. Maybe next year she’ll come visit me? if not there’s supposed to be plenty of girlies milling around Poznań.

BILLYHIBS
16-02-2020, 07:16 AM
Day 16

Aw this is barry man by the way

The match yesterday was called aff because one or two of our players werenae quite fit and the boss told us that Alfredo needs to get his head sorted first before he can play the soccer and to stop the diving every time he enters the opponents penalty box because it is no going to work every time to get the penalty

Anyway I was just pulling out my Tobelrone when ah gets the text this morning from the Boss telling me the game was on today everything is sorted and to bring ma shiny new pink bits that I charged to HIBS before I left and to bring the new orange tracksuit once again that they gave me when I first arrived

I hope I get on today as the boss hasn’t spoken to me since Wednesday and keeps giving me the funny looks

Strange because at HIBS when a game was aff it was aff ??

Anyway must go away to practice ma keepie uppie and to kick a tennis ba aff a wa to see if ah kin trap it

I think I am starting to get the hang o this parlyamo Glasgow by the way

WATP

Cataplana
20-02-2020, 08:34 AM
Big game tonight. Mr Gerard is excited about using VAR as the club never gets any justice from the corrupt Scottish FA.

I am excited to be sitting on the bench tonight, as the game is on TV all over Europe, including Poland where FC Braga come from.

Barry Kent says Jose Mourinho is Polish. So, who knows, he might be watching for someone to make the Spurs bench more interesting for viewers at home.

Meanwhile, I'm still trying to paint my bedroom black. It takes such a long time with a felt marker. Who would have thought one roll of wallpaper would have so many Hibs badges on it?

Pandora says that we can still be friends even if I don't get on the pitch tonight. So really, I've got so much to be thankful for since my dream move.

Tambo
20-02-2020, 07:02 PM
This thread needs to keep going till the end of the season.

Whoever does the next entry has to add kamberi waking up, going on his phone to check the bbc gossip page and seeing this...

Ibrox manager Steven Gerrard is contemplating starting striker Florian Kamberi in*Rangers'*Europa League meeting with*Braga*at Ibrox on Thursday.*

WeeRussell
21-02-2020, 11:25 AM
This thread needs to keep going till the end of the season.

Whoever does the next entry has to add kamberi waking up, going on his phone to check the bbc gossip page and seeing this...

Ibrox manager Steven Gerrard is contemplating starting striker Florian Kamberi in*Rangers'*Europa League meeting with*Braga*at Ibrox on Thursday.*

That's a matter of opinion :greengrin

Since452
21-02-2020, 11:27 AM
He's not really set the heather alight has he?

FilipinoHibs
21-02-2020, 11:38 AM
I got my big chance against Braga. A full 22 minutes where I ran about a lot and hit the side netting. Sure to start at the weekend. Can't wait till Stveie tells me. Maybe a text or he comes round to my house. Can't sleep thinking about it.

DH1875
21-02-2020, 12:47 PM
He's not really set the heather alight has he?

Rangers fans I know are raving about him. Apparently Gerrard has been talking him up and said he was pushing for a start. Now that Morelos is banned for next week they expect him to start this weekend and next week in Braga.

Robbo6-2
21-02-2020, 12:51 PM
I don't understand why folk want Kamberi to fail.

We need him to do well there as he is never going to come back and play for us. Getting a decent fee or more importantly swapping him for Greg Docherty will only happen if he does well there

Waxy
21-02-2020, 01:05 PM
Nothin tae dae the day so went doon the shoap and goat a boatil eh ginger.

wookie70
21-02-2020, 01:15 PM

We need him to do well there as he is never going to come back and play for us. Getting a decent fee or more importantly swapping him for Greg Docherty will only happen if he does well there

I'm the same. He was an arse with his comments but he is our player and him doing well should be seen as good. He may even contribute to getting us into Eupope in future seasons with his performances for The Thes this season

Jim44
21-02-2020, 01:19 PM

I think quite a few of us are in this corner. According to FF, they were delighted with him last night and want him in before Defoe. So with a bit of consistently he could be a valuable asset to us in summer. The fact that this thread is taking the piss out of him because he is such an arrogant tosser does not necessarily mean we want him to fail.

One Day Soon
21-02-2020, 01:25 PM
I think quite a few of us are in this corner. According to FF, they were delighted with him last night and want him in before Defoe. So with a bit of consistently he could be a valuable asset to us in summer. The fact that this thread is taking the piss out of him because he is such an arrogant tosser does not necessarily mean we want him to fail.

I'd like to reserve my position as wanting to take the piss out of him, disliking him intensely, believing that he's actually heavily over rated, wanting him to fail but also hoping he's a big success so that we make some money.

The Leith Dutch
21-02-2020, 01:28 PM
I'd like to reserve my position as wanting to take the piss out of him, disliking him intensely, believing that he's actually heavily over rated, wanting him to fail but also hoping he's a big success so that we make some money.

This sadly is the fly in the ointment.
Chances of sevco wanting him at the end of the season are slim. Leaves us with a player that is unlikely to want to play for us and isn't worth much.

Jim44
21-02-2020, 01:38 PM
This sadly is the fly in the ointment.
Chances of sevco wanting him at the end of the season are slim. Leaves us with a player that is unlikely to want to play for us and isn't worth much.

Not necessarily. If he does well at Ibrox, and, as you suggest, they do not want him, he will still have good-sell on value for us.

Since452
21-02-2020, 01:40 PM
I know it's counterintuitive but I just can't find it in me to want him to do well.

One Day Soon
21-02-2020, 01:41 PM
Not necessarily. If he does well at Ibrox, and, as you suggest, they do not want him, he will still have good-sell on value for us.

I suspect that just getting his wage off the books would be a big gain for us.

Hibbyradge
21-02-2020, 01:45 PM
I know it's counterintuitive but I just can't find it in me to want him to do well.

I'm the same.

If he does do well for him, his increased value to us would be like a consolation prize.

Cataplana
21-02-2020, 03:09 PM

I'm the same. He was an arse with his comments but he is our player and him doing well should be seen as good. He may even contribute to getting us into Eupope in future seasons with his performances for The Thes this season

Personally, I think he is a petulant tosser that only showed up for us when the cameras were there. He wasn't pulling his weight, and Lennon was on his case, he didn't seem capable of learning.

BILLYHIBS
21-02-2020, 04:15 PM
The Huns I have spoken to think he is doing well ( they cannae even pronounce his name properly)

That will do for me

Uh oh! They are talking about him starting Braga away???

Diclonius
21-02-2020, 04:23 PM
The Huns I have spoken to think he is doing well ( they cannae even pronounce his name properly)

That will do for me

Good. That improves our chances of getting Docherty.

DH1875
21-02-2020, 04:44 PM

That will do for me

Morelos is banned so looks likely.

kaimendhibs
21-02-2020, 05:59 PM
Personally, I think he is a petulant tosser that only showed up for us when the cameras were there. He wasn't pulling his weight, and Lennon was on his case, he didn't seem capable of learning.I said the same very early on. All for himself and a non trier for the team.
Bottle merchant in the air and more one footed than Winston from still game.
Oh, and a grade A dick going by his comments

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hibs4185
21-02-2020, 06:04 PM
Celtic get fair value for their players because we are told they are proven in Europe. Kamberi doing well for Rangers I’m Europe can only be a good thing for us.

Hopefully a straight swap for Docherty or some other club come in with a good fee and we buy Docherty. No way the huns will be able to pay a good fee especially after the Hummel news today

BILLYHIBS
21-02-2020, 06:24 PM
Celtic get fair value for their players because we are told they are proven in Europe. Kamberi doing well for Rangers I’m Europe can only be a good thing for us.

Hopefully a straight swap for Docherty or some other club come in with a good fee and we buy Docherty. No way the huns will be able to pay a good fee especially after the Hummel news today

Spill!

Bad news I hope?

Captain Trips
21-02-2020, 06:27 PM

Celtic get fair value because they say are in a position to say no a lot easier than us. What if he does well and they dont want him and nobody else does? What happens if he does well and Rangers offer us a pittance? The guy is a dick and Hibs will go from strength to strength irrespective of what Kamberi goes for.

The only time I ever want Sevco to play well and win a match is when it means them beating a team means we get a place in Europe or the likes. Kamberi doing well guarantees nothing but joy for Sevco, so him and his rotten loan club can go and get pumped by Braga. He isnt even starting games unless suspension or injury. The only person in the loan swap getting exposure is Docherty.

Doc keeps going as he is it will be him getting a bigger move not Toblerone Baws at Sevco.

Hibs4185
21-02-2020, 06:39 PM
Spill!

Bad news I hope?

Hummel are suing rangers for breach of contract. Ozzyhibby has the story on the sevco thread. Hummel to stop supplying the kit, so I presume
They’ll have to make do with what they have at the moment 😂

No kit sponsor for next year either so they are inviting interested parties at this late stage. But who is going to touch them when it’s been a disaster with Hummel and mike Ashley has matching rights.

jacomo
21-02-2020, 06:53 PM

True.

In fact The Rangers have loads of midfielders but seem to play 433 every game regardless.

Arguably, Kamberi now gives them a more balanced squad... but depends on whether Gerrard ever wants to play with two strikers.

BILLYHIBS
21-02-2020, 07:10 PM
Hummel are suing rangers for breach of contract. Ozzyhibby has the story on the sevco thread. Hummel to stop supplying the kit, so I presume
They’ll have to make do with what they have at the moment 😂

No kit sponsor for next year either so they are inviting interested parties at this late stage. But who is going to touch them when it’s been a disaster with Hummel and mike Ashley has matching rights.
Thanks for sharing

Cat Stanton
21-02-2020, 10:11 PM
Can we get back to the diary please? I've been on tenterhooks waiting to find out what wee Florian got up to with Pandora at the back of the Copland Road stand on Thursday.

Percy Vere
22-02-2020, 09:10 AM

This thread doesn’t mean we don’t want him to do well.
You’re right if he does we stand a better shout getting Docherty on a perm.
Just a bit of fun after his ridiculous utterances when he made his dream move.

Percy Vere
22-02-2020, 09:22 AM
Day 22
The weeks have flown by and now that I played again against Barga all the peepul love me. They shout we love Kramberry, we love Kramberry.
Pandora says if I get a start she’ll come to Murray Park again to watch me and the boys train. She seemed to really like my new bestest pal Hagi, chatting and flicking her hair a lot. mr Gerrard says I’m on the radar and dreams do come true. There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home zzzzzz (happy face)

Tarrahib
22-02-2020, 09:52 AM
Day 22
The weeks have flown by and now that I played again against Barga all the peepul love me. They shout we love Kramberry, we love Kramberry.
Pandora says if I get a start she’ll come to Murray Park again to watch me and the boys train. She seemed to really like my new bestest pal Hagi, chatting and flicking her hair a lot. mr Gerrard says I’m on the radar and dreams do come true. There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home zzzzzz (happy face)
Good to see the thread back on track.

BILLYHIBS
23-02-2020, 12:49 PM
Day 23

Buzzing man!

Sitting up here in Perth freezing ma goolies aff wi a double track suit oan

Damaged ma left wrist last night the physio asked me how it happened ah just telt him ah fell ( Pandora was away for the night) so he put a strapping oan it

The Boss telt me ah will definaaately get a start in Portugal as Alfredo is suspended and ah might get oan today

Oh the Saints have just scored cannae believe ma luck and Alfredo hasnae even kicked a ba yet never mind the falling over act

Keep looking up at Pandora but she is totally blanking me only has eyes for the new boy Hagi

Anyway must go now as the Boss wants me to do some sprints to make it look like he might make an early change

WATP

eastcoasthibby
23-02-2020, 02:07 PM
See he told everyone he is brilliant and should be playing for his dream team ....that he has just been waiting for his chance to get a decent part of a game ...in fact he has been saving himself for over a year to get a game where he can play well cos he is playing with real players ....well done Flo done us 2 big favours today increased his value for us to get rid of him and helped take points of a team trying to challenge Hibs for the top 6 ...it's the most you have done for us for a long time 👍👍

EAZY-ME
23-02-2020, 04:03 PM
Got his first goal.... hopefully one of many for his boyhood heroes..... hopefully they sign him permanently

Viva_Palmeiras
23-02-2020, 04:18 PM
Well, welll, well. Was keeping my powder dry for that which was no mean feat this week in the weege. Almost didn’t make the team as I broke my hair during the drills in the warm up - thankfully a fix touch-up in the dressing room sorted. Managed to get on - I haven’t scored in a while, so Pandora will be well-jeal with that performance.
Added bonus hopefully will shut that Hagi’s gob - he’s been insufferable since midweek in Europe.
Now I’ve made my mark on the pitch will have to mind and no be a fanny off it or it will be a loan spell with Poznan before I get to the promised land of Govan bouncy-bouncy. WATP

Captain Trips
23-02-2020, 04:54 PM
I don't care about result I scored. Now we just need to work out how to low ball Hibs so I can move here and replace Morelos when he gets punted in summer.

I wonder how many installments Hibs will accept. WATP

WoreTheGreen
23-02-2020, 04:59 PM
Note to self don’t cross myself because I might get a e mail from some innocent member of the public or even our p r man

kaimendhibs
23-02-2020, 06:28 PM
I'm so proud to have helped my beloved bears get a brilliant draw in Perth.
Can't wait to show off my runners up medal.

BILLYHIBS
23-02-2020, 06:33 PM
I'm so proud to have helped my beloved bears get a brilliant draw in Perth.
Can't wait to show off my runners up medal.

:greengrin

Percy Vere
23-02-2020, 07:37 PM
Day 23
It’s finally happened!
I got Mr Gerrards autograph on a ball that the boys were signing.
It’s supposed to be going to a charity but I’ve got it under my bed.
If Pandora ever comes to my room she’s in for a big surprise.
Plus today I got off the bench and tried my very hardest for The Gers.
Scored a goal and ran to the peepul to see their happy faces.
It’s definitely like my dreams and they were shouting Kramberry Kramberry.
There’s no place like home, there’s no....

Keyser Sauzee
23-02-2020, 07:39 PM
I know I’m late to the party but, who’s “Pandora”??

AltheHibby
23-02-2020, 07:43 PM
I know I’m late to the party but, who’s “Pandora”??

The girl in Adrian Mole's Diary.

EI255
23-02-2020, 08:07 PM
What nationally is he now? Has he (or his agent) made up his mind yet?

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

BILLYHIBS
23-02-2020, 08:20 PM

Swiss Albanian Hun or whoever is paying the most dough

:cb

Irish_Steve
23-02-2020, 08:34 PM

Fud

Captain Trips
23-02-2020, 08:41 PM
Fud

Where is that?

Smartie
23-02-2020, 08:50 PM
Sunday 23rd

Got on, played barry.

Seemingly Celtic are now interested.

Is it too soon to make a c*** of myself again with some more ill thought out comments?

Hibernian Verse
23-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Swiss Albanian Hun or whoever is paying the most dough

:cb

Ever since he was born he has wanted to play for Albania.

Irish_Steve
23-02-2020, 09:17 PM
Where is that?

Typical bloke response lol

BILLYHIBS
23-02-2020, 09:20 PM
Ever since he was born he has wanted to play for Albania.

And The Rangers

Hibernian Verse
23-02-2020, 09:24 PM
And The RangersWhich is weird because they didn't even exist pre 2012. Maybe he has a sixth sense?

BILLYHIBS
23-02-2020, 09:28 PM
Which is weird because they didn't even exist pre 2012. Maybe he has a sixth sense?

Sorry Glasgow Rangers Oldco aka The Peepul!

Greenio
24-02-2020, 06:06 AM
It's actually good for us he's come into The Rangers team when they have become ***** and are panicking about how SG needs to go 'Alfie' needs to be moved on etc.

We need a return on the investment we made in him and this situation is playing out well for us

He's clearly a bellend but a bellend we own.

If he keeps on pulling the wool over their eyes the way he is then 7 figures is on the cards

Paisley Hibby
24-02-2020, 08:05 AM
It's actually good for us he's come into The Rangers team when they have become ***** and are panicking about how SG needs to go 'Alfie' needs to be moved on etc.

We need a return on the investment we made in him and this situation is playing out well for us

He's clearly a bellend but a bellend we own.

If he keeps on pulling the wool over their eyes the way he is then 7 figures is on the cards
Spot on. And it would be hilarious if he does so well that The Rangers can't afford him and he goes down south. All we have to do is wait until the Summer and then cash in.

500miles
24-02-2020, 08:09 AM
Hopefully he goes on a hot streak before the end of the season. Don't care about money, I want Docherty.

Captain Trips
24-02-2020, 09:31 AM
A hatrick in every game but they lose 4-3 is dream scenario.

Greenio
24-02-2020, 10:06 AM
A hatrick in every game but they lose 4-3 is dream scenario.

Nah. I dgaf if they win or lose matches (apart from against us) so long may be continue to blue ball them with his 'whe ln i give a **** I'm Good' performances.

They deserve him

We deserve money

McSwanky
24-02-2020, 10:06 AM
Looked sharp in the highlights. Keep it up, Flo!

Bostonhibby
24-02-2020, 10:27 AM
It'll all go wrong when he starts getting bullied by Ryan Kent's big brother Barry so I imagine he'll have to go to the teacher again, or join his gang[emoji6]

Onion
24-02-2020, 11:22 AM
Looked sharp in the highlights. Keep it up, Flo!

They got Loan Kamberi. You know the one that wants to play in England. Wait til they sign him.

McSwanky
24-02-2020, 11:33 AM
They got Loan Kamberi. You know the one that wants to play in England. Wait til they sign him.

Yep, personally I don't give two hoots how or what he does after the loan period is finished, as long as he turns enough heads till the end of the season to attract a nice wee transfer fee. :thumbsup:

calumhibee1
24-02-2020, 12:15 PM
Mon the Flo.

Rangers fans can’t quite believe we gave him to them. Apparently they have the three best strikers in the league 😂

Straight swap for Docherty and Jones please.

Since452
24-02-2020, 12:31 PM
Mon the Flo.

Rangers fans can’t quite believe we gave him to them. Apparently they have the three best strikers in the league 😂

Straight swap for Docherty and Jones please.

I'd take one of their corner flags in a straight swap for Kamberi

HendoDelivered
24-02-2020, 12:36 PM
I’m worth 10m

cocteautwin
24-02-2020, 01:03 PM
Say what you want. That goal and the dummy for the assist were actually pretty good. Worth £4m at least. Or a straight swap for Docherty.

chrisski33
24-02-2020, 01:52 PM
Question if docherty doesnt want to sign permanently with us and the rangers wnt flo do we still sell if the fee is what we want for flo?

Hibbyradge
24-02-2020, 01:55 PM
Question if docherty doesnt want to sign permanently with us and the rangers wnt flo do we still sell if the fee is what we want for flo?

I'd be trying to offload him elsewhere, but there would be no point forcing him to come back to Hibs if he didn't want to be here so if there were no other offers, I'd let him go to Ibrox.

jax67
24-02-2020, 02:43 PM
I'd be trying to offload him elsewhere, but there would be no point forcing him to come back to Hibs if he didn't want to be here so if there were no other offers, I'd let him go to Ibrox.

Cash up front deal.

BILLYHIBS
24-02-2020, 03:23 PM
Day 24

Still buzzing man by the way!

The Boss was pleased with ma goal but was disappointed we dropped another two points and gave us a roasting in the Dressing Room afterwards ( who cares ah scored )

He said we have no chance of catching Celtic now and his job might be on the line as his win record is worse than Mad Pedros whoever he might be?

Anyway took Pandora doon to the Chip Shop last night for a celebratory Fish and Chips nae salt and sauce just salt and vinegar very strange she just slopped it on and it made ma fish and chips aw soggy and tasteless

Jumps in the Land Rover first thing this morning heads doon tae Murray Park ( aw keen like ) naebody there waited for aboot half an oor then a bunch ay wee laddies approached me wi ah dug “ Fifty pence to guard your car Mister? “ they say “ Do you not know who I am ? “ I reply They clocks the orange tracksuit and says “ Aye, are you no that Florian Kambarry that plays for The Rangurs well The Rangurs dinnae train oan a Monday day aff!”

Ah checks the time 10am Pandora is back in the flat on her own and that Hagi will be sniffing aboot

Better go!

WATP

Percy Vere
24-02-2020, 10:20 PM
Day 24

No training today so I headed home.
Hoping Pandora is busy so I can put my highlights on the telly on repeat. It’s just like the dreams I had as a boy.
Growing up dreaming of playing at Ibox Park.
Kramberry opens his account for the Rangers.
It’s the Florian Kramberry show.
Look at his hair, his straight ramrod Ronaldo back.
Stuck the boot in during my interview, saying the defenders and all my team mates let me down. It was my special day ruined, ruined ruined.
Mr Gerrard says I’m now worth 10 million but we wouldn’t give Hibs more than £250k, cause that’s not how it works.
Off to bed now to cuddle my signed baw.
There’s no place like home.....

Percy Vere
24-02-2020, 11:30 PM
Day 24

No training today so I headed home.
Hoping Pandora is busy so I can put my highlights on the telly on repeat. It’s just like the dreams I had as a boy.
Growing up dreaming of playing at Ibox Park.
Kramberry opens his account for the Rangers.
It’s the Florian Kramberry show.
Look at his hair, his straight ramrod Ronaldo back.
Stuck the boot in during my interview, saying the defenders and all my team mates let me down. It was my special day ruined, ruined ruined.
Mr Gerrard says I’m now worth 10 million but we wouldn’t give Hibs more than £250k, cause that’s not how it works.
Off to bed now to cuddle my signed baw.
There’s no place like home.....

BILLYHIBS
25-02-2020, 09:15 AM
Day 25

Awwww barry man cannae believe it just been in to see the Boss the G Man and he telt me that ahm defiaaaateely starting the morns night away to Braga

He telt me it is important to hang onto our 3-2 lead and that he expects me to nick a goal as well

Nae bother!

Pure dead brilliant so it is !

Away to pack ma new pink bits and ma case as we are heading for Glasgow Airport and say ma goodbyes tae Pandora

Now what Passport will ah take wi aw this Brexit pish going oan?

Better take ma Swiss and ma Albanian Passports just tae be safe

Must go now watch oot for me oan the telly the morn 5.00 pm kick off by the way

Ah will gie yiz the Heart sign if ah score!

WATP

MWHIBBIES
25-02-2020, 09:24 AM
Definitely a contender for most cringe worthy thread ever.

BILLYHIBS
25-02-2020, 09:26 AM

Dunno the Vegan Nish takes some beating!

Percy Vere
25-02-2020, 11:29 AM

Yaaaasssss

Percy Vere
25-02-2020, 11:34 AM
Day 25
Hoping to start tonight against Bargie.
If I can do well it could mean big money for my old team Hibs.
They were really good to me and I hope they get a big wadge to invest in the team.
Off to get a pre match hair cut and chest wax.
Pandora found my signed baw last night
Dreeeeam dream dream dream

Hibernian Verse
25-02-2020, 11:38 AM

Technically, if this thread were to be given an award for "most cringe worthy thread ever" at the Scottish Forum Awards you'd now be listed as a contributor.

MrSmith
25-02-2020, 12:10 PM
Day 25

Just reading the Edinburgh Evening News. Seems the small team I used to play for are heartbroken because I left - yeah that's right I LEFT!

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-fans-must-be-heartbroken-worth-ps10mil-my-eyes-now-rangers-fans-wax-lyrical-about-florian-kamberi-1888783

I'm now worth £10m to the peepul of the new team I pay in. Well, it isn't a new team cos they tell me its the same team. I'm off now to sign the sevco erm, The Rangers erm, Rangers - thanks jabba - papers and to break the fans hearts of the small team through east. I'm pure dead brilliant me!

Hibbyradge
25-02-2020, 12:15 PM
Technically, if this thread were to be given an award for "most cringe worthy thread ever" at the Scottish Forum Awards you'd now be listed as a contributor.

Not just technically, factually.

Oh s**t, what have I done?

BILLYHIBS
25-02-2020, 12:22 PM
Mea culpa anaw!

Hibernian Verse
25-02-2020, 12:48 PM
Not just technically, factually.

Oh s**t, what have I done?Technically, technically is factually.

Hibbyradge
25-02-2020, 01:17 PM
Technically, technically is factually.

You're right, but to me, it's the implication or usage that differentiates them. Technically suggests that while there is truth to what you're saying, there's other factors that make it less true. It's like it invites a "but".

In this case, technically he contributed to the thread, but not in the spirit of the thread because he was criticising it.

Or you might say "a tomato is technically a fruit" because it's actually used as a vegetable.

You wouldn't say "Carrots are technically a vegetable" because it's a fact.

I'm not even sure I'm convincing myself here! :greengrin

Following my first point, technically was the correct adverb all along so this hasn't gone at all well for me. :hilarious

I really only wanted to do the "oh #""t, what have I done" joke!

Cataplana
25-02-2020, 01:19 PM
You're right, but to me, it's the implication or usage that differentiates them. Technically suggests that while there is truth to what you're saying, there's other factors that make it less true. It's like it invites a "but".

In this case, technically he contributed to the thread, but not in the spirit of the thread because he was criticising it.

Or you might say "a tomato is technically a fruit" because it's actually used as a vegetable.

You wouldn't say "Carrots are technically a vegetable" because it's a fact.

I'm not even sure I'm convincing myself here! :greengrin

Following my first point, technically was the correct adverb all along so this hasn't gone at all well for me. :hilarious

I really only wanted to do the "oh #""t, what have I done" joke!

Technically, your post makes complete sense.

Hibbyradge
25-02-2020, 01:23 PM

Bog off! :faf:

MrSmith
25-02-2020, 02:18 PM

But?

Viva_Palmeiras
25-02-2020, 03:12 PM
I don’t believe it! Those I ungrateful sods through in the East have opened a thread taking the /155. The boys are ripping me to bits - well about that and wearing tights.
I’ll show them tho’.
Pandora’s been more elusive these days like goals at the Hibs this season. But like signing for The Rangers - she will be mine and those tramps in the East can do one.
It’s all about the peepul through here Glasgow makes people - but divide them into grrrn and orange. East is more about the buildings and whether you paid to go to school.
Well stuff them all and their petty threads about a little boy from Kosovo who all he wanted to do when he grew up was play for Kosovo/Albania/Switzerland after sellout crowds at Ibrox - what do they know about the beautiful game?
Today will be my last entry make up the ending - but who reads diaries anyway.
The End.

Cataplana
25-02-2020, 03:36 PM
I haven't had this much attention since I accidentally set fire the chemistry room at the Neil Armstrong Comprehensive.

Received a letter from one of Bert Baxter's kids in Australia. They saw me on one International World of Sport and Cookery.

Apparently it is very popular all over the WallaWalla region, and is the top rated show of Walla TV, between 4 and 5 am.

She said she was delighted to see me on top form and has put a poster of me out in the dunny. She says the green and white strip sets off the green paint on the walls.

Sometimes I don't know why I get out of bed.

The Count
27-02-2020, 07:31 AM
The job of fattening him up to enhance his sell on value has to be deemed a success so far.According to the Sun 25 scouts were at the Hun game last night.The way it was worded you think they were looking at Hun players.What Hun player playing last night would interest big clubs.More likely Braga players me thinks.

Springbank
27-02-2020, 08:15 AM
Day 27

Feels good to be working on my first touch again in training.

I haven't cared about that since I first went on loan to Hibs from Grasshoppers.

What a difference it is making.

BILLYHIBS
27-02-2020, 08:27 AM
Day 27

Feels good to be working on my first touch again in training.

I haven't cared about that since I first went on loan to Hibs from Grasshoppers.

What a difference it is making.

Note to self :

Need to work on the offside rule and my finishing on one on ones maybe try giving the goalie “the eyes” next time and then Pandora will be really proud of me

Captain Trips
02-03-2020, 11:00 AM
Just had a "peak" off my chocolate bar. Such a shame Alfredo was late getting back. Might get more time now to push The Rangers onto well no trophies. Well my no surrender tattoo wont go on itself so im off. Just another "peak" though before the off. Watched an adult video there as it will be only semi I will get this term.

Ronniekirk
02-03-2020, 11:27 AM
I came to this great Club to win things and make sure Celtic didn’t win the Quadruple Treble , and to play at Hampden
For some reason Slippy G isn’t happy with us now
But there is still Europe so all is not lost

Was going to go and watch Hibs at Hampden but not so sure I will get a good welcome
This isn’t turning out the way I thought

Captain Trips
05-03-2020, 06:36 AM
Day 34

#@~k

BILLYHIBS
05-03-2020, 06:51 AM
Day 34

Things going a bit Pete Tong now

The Boss disnae speak to me now in fact he disnae speak to anyone now

My options are reducing by the day

Meeting my Agent today I must remind him I have always been a Galatasaray fan and have always wanted to play for them

Pandora likes going to Turkey on holiday

Turkey for a turkey

What can go wrong?

WATP

Smartie
05-03-2020, 06:59 AM
Day 34

Had a missed call and a voicemail from Greg Docherty yesterday, saying something about “trading places”. I didn’t call him back.

Might give him a wee phone today.

FilipinoHibs
05-03-2020, 01:30 PM
Finally, my big chance from Stevie G. I get my start because of naughty Morelos. It went badly. Missed an open goal and fluffed a shot. Subbed just after half-time. I left the pitch to a lot of noise from the fans. Is boo a compliment?

BILLYHIBS
12-03-2020, 07:00 PM
Day 41

Big game tonight versus Bayern Leverkusen

Oan the bench again

Don’t think I have done much wrong

Maybes once we start to get a doing I will get another chance

Fingers crossed

WATP!

MWHIBBIES
12-03-2020, 07:08 PM

Comfortably winning now imo. Let it end. Please

Hibbyradge
12-03-2020, 07:11 PM
Comfortably winning now imo. Let it end. Please

It's easy to ignore.

BILLYHIBS
12-03-2020, 07:21 PM
Still Day 41

Looking forward to Day 44

Could be the last chance to fulfil my dream of playing in front of a full Ibrox versus Celtic on Sunday as the virus starts to take its grip

Got to go Stevie G has asked me to do my warm up as Glen picks up a card

WATP

superfurryhibby
12-03-2020, 08:36 PM
Keep them coming, this is a lot funnier than Paul Slaney.

BILLYHIBS
12-03-2020, 08:41 PM
Keep them coming, this is a lot funnier than Paul Slaney.

Captain Trips
12-03-2020, 08:59 PM
Day 41

Ahhh bugger well theres always a piece from my special Toblerone that I was gifted from Hibs before leaving:

https://api.emaginationstore.com/v1.7/viewdsi.ashx?6E6668566D43484235576B644C67704872356 372444D7659772F6B4F48626A49%26imgtype%3djpg%26widt h%3d1600%26timestamp%3d200312215835773

Bostonhibby
12-03-2020, 09:11 PM
Ah well, must close the diary for the year now, I've just realised that Sevco are not actually Berwick Rangers who I have always wanted to play for. It's an easy mistake to make so I'm telling that nice Mr Gerald in the morning that I'm moving to North Berwick.

I'm pretty confident the Hibernians don't want me back.

RoYO!
12-03-2020, 09:16 PM
The flo kamberi diary sandwiched between two coronavirus threads!

Bostonhibby
12-03-2020, 09:32 PM
The flo kamberi diary sandwiched between two coronavirus threads!Coronavirus sandwich you say?

Even in a Donald & Boris era I just don't see it catching on.

Eyrie
12-03-2020, 09:47 PM
It's easy to ignore.

Not if people keep bumping it :wink:

BILLYHIBS
13-03-2020, 05:55 PM
Still Day 41

Looking forward to Day 44

Could be the last chance to fulfil my dream of playing in front of a full Ibrox versus Celtic on Sunday as the virus starts to take its grip

Got to go Stevie G has asked me to do my warm up as Glen picks up a card

WATP

Day 42

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Captain Trips
14-03-2020, 10:21 PM
Day 43

I have been told to self isolate from Hibs permanently.

BILLYHIBS
14-03-2020, 10:29 PM
Day 43

I have been told to self isolate from Hibs permanently.

😂

spike220
26-03-2020, 12:42 PM
Day 44

Reopened my dairy. Haven't been this self-isolated since Lennon benched me and blamed me for fluffing my lines in front of goal. At least 'the people'our west don't seem to mind. Anyway have been practicing my goal celebrations for four hours a day in front of the mirror. Need to be ready if the season starts up again. I feel a new level of self worth and self love being surrounded by myself. I think I understand how Ronaldo must feel. Pandora hasn't been in touch recently but I don't mind those extra mirrors I have installed in my flat really mean I don't ever need to feel so lonely again.

Captain Trips
01-04-2020, 11:40 AM
Bugger I got my wires crossed this morning on who I play for, was asked to phone an older season ticket holder and started with "Hello Hello we are the..." got told to eff off.

Smartie
01-04-2020, 01:05 PM
Dear diary

8 w***s yesterday.

Beat that Defoe and "Freddo".

Flo

dp00
10-04-2020, 07:41 AM
Wonder how kamberi is feeling now.....

Few games for the rangers but likely never to play for them again , and unlikely to get a deal with them as money will be tight. Also Burnt his bridges with hibs too but has a year left

H18 SFR
10-04-2020, 07:51 AM
Maybe will see him in a Hibs top again after all.

Bostonhibby
10-04-2020, 08:02 AM
Dear diary

Well I got up super early, combed my hair with 5 extra strokes got my Sports direct track suit on along with my mostly blue boots and headed to ibrox to practice my unique step overs and flicks, followed by a bit of jumping without leaving the ground.

Imagine my surprise when I get there only to discover that there's a tractor ploughing the pitch up!!

Apparently it's to show some solidarity with our B team Hearts (note to self: have I always wanted to play for them?). We're knocking the press box down next.

BILLYHIBS
10-04-2020, 10:17 AM
Note to self going forward:

Never burn your boats/bridges

Stokesy's on fire
14-04-2020, 08:17 AM

Hope not

BILLYHIBS
14-04-2020, 09:49 AM
Still in isolation here in the Weedge

Hot sweats slight nervous cough body aching all over cannae sleep keeping Pandora awake all night

Virus?

Naw just the thought of returning to HIBS if the season ends today :greengrin

hibbyfraelibby
14-04-2020, 11:31 AM

Going to send him on loan to Dundee as part of a sweetheart deal😉

BILLYHIBS
26-04-2020, 04:00 PM
Hey!

Flo here

Remember me?

Anybody know what’s happening?

:dunno:

All quiet this end

Viva_Palmeiras
26-04-2020, 04:10 PM
This man is...

https://youtu.be/2wBUYG6_YMI

BILLYHIBS
26-04-2020, 04:32 PM
Brilliant!

Go and buy yourself a tobelrone

Keith_M
27-04-2020, 07:46 AM
Day 45 and 3/4

Was thinking about this Conora-virius thingy and how it all started.

Then read an old Greek tale and it says something about the dangers of opening 'Pandora's Box'.

Now starting to make some sense....

BILLYHIBS
21-01-2021, 08:50 PM
Day 315

Pandora likes it here back in the home country

Will leave it until tomorrow to tell her the bad news that we are off to Deutschland

Maybe I was a wee bit hasty at Heebs ?

Viva_Palmeiras
22-01-2021, 10:06 AM
Just Realised that some schweinhund has rumbled my secret diary and put it online!

BILLYHIBS
01-02-2021, 03:24 PM
Right Pandora grab yer gladrags we’re off to Aberdeen :greengrin

I have always wanted to be a Sheep

DH1875
01-02-2021, 03:58 PM
What happened to the move to Germany

Magpie
01-02-2021, 04:01 PM

He came out the womb dreaming of a move to Aberdeen.

BILLYHIBS
01-02-2021, 04:02 PM

Kaput

Swedish hibee
01-02-2021, 04:20 PM
Aberdeen!!!!!

Bostonhibby
01-02-2021, 04:50 PM
Ever since I heard that their manager Deirdre McManus also used to play for the team formerly known as Glasgow rangers I knew Aberdeen was my spiritual home.

As soon as I find out where it is I will pack all of my favourite blue tops and head straight there.

Stokesy's on fire
01-02-2021, 04:53 PM
Will fit in well at the sheep since he is a pure hun.

The Spaceman
01-02-2021, 05:28 PM
Day 553: I have always wanted to be a Sheep. When the North Sea was lashing in over the rickety old stadium I knew this was my home. I wonder if Union Square Shopping Centre will stock my favourite body moisturiser? Can't wait to live the high life in the Silver City as McInnes told me over a Rowie, he told me it truly shows Edinburgh up to be the culture-vacuum it is. COYR.

EdinMike
01-02-2021, 05:40 PM
All the more reason to get people back attending games now.. to boo every touch he takes !

blackpoolhibs
01-02-2021, 05:48 PM
Kamberi weakens the sheep in my opinion, christ even Curtis Main is better than that Huddy.

He will have the odd decent game, probably against us, but overall it will be one good game and 5 pish.

EI255
01-02-2021, 05:59 PM
Kamberi weakens the sheep in my opinion, christ even Curtis Main is better than that Huddy.

He will have the odd decent game, probably against us, but overall it will be one good game and 5 pish.100%

This is actually a boost for us. We all know what FK can't do.

A seriously lazy signing by Aberdeen, if they do indeed sign him.

He's gash.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Jim44
01-02-2021, 06:41 PM
100%

This is actually a boost for us. We all know what FK can't do.

A seriously lazy signing by Aberdeen, if they do indeed sign him.

He's gash.

I thought he had already signed. He’s a manager’s worst nightmare.

Alfred E Newman
01-02-2021, 06:52 PM

He will have the odd decent game, probably against us, but overall it will be one good game and 5 pish.

He usually starts off well. I wonder who the Dons play on Saturday? :rolleyes:

Hibby70
01-02-2021, 07:03 PM
Scottish Government looking at bringing in stricter controls for those arriving from abroad. Hopefully Kamberi has to isolate for 2 weeks in Aberdeen's ****iest hotel next door to a couple of folk doing a dirty protest and someone that sings the Northern Lights at full volume for 24 hours a day.

EI255
01-02-2021, 08:24 PM
Scottish Government looking at bringing in stricter controls for those arriving from abroad. Hopefully Kamberi has to isolate for 2 weeks in Aberdeen's ****iest hotel next door to a couple of folk doing a dirty protest and someone that sings the Northern Lights at full volume for 24 hours a day.Then he'll finally get to play at one of the SPL's shxtiest stadiums!

EI255
01-02-2021, 08:38 PM
I thought he had already signed. He’s a manager’s worst nightmare.He's not signed for them yet.

Scott Allan Key
01-02-2021, 11:03 PM
Excited to sign for the Don's, can't wait to do a spitroast of a sheep with Lewis Ferguson! Heard its a delicacy in Aberdeenshire.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

gbhibby
01-02-2021, 11:05 PM
I wonder if I have made the right move Pandora says that Aberdeen fans hate Rangers as much as Hibs fans do.

dchibs
01-02-2021, 11:40 PM
He usually starts off well. I wonder who the Dons play on Saturday? :rolleyes:

He's just using the sheep as a stepping stone for his dream team Elgin.

HoboHarry
01-02-2021, 11:47 PM
He's just using the sheep as a stepping stone for his dream team Elgin.

Aw hey now, WTF have Elgin done to you? That's ma home town team and we don't need that yahoo in the black and white....😁

Real Emerald
01-02-2021, 11:47 PM
Even a sheep can control its balls better than Flo 😂 Or is that a Ewe? He’ll be ok on the farm as the heidless chicken pumping his chest oot shouting I’m a cock!

Stokesy's on fire
02-02-2021, 12:27 AM
I'm stunned at how exited they are to sign 3 duds.

Pagan Hibernia
02-02-2021, 04:49 AM
In contrast to most here I think Kamberi will be a good signing for them.

an absolute cert to score a couple against us too

BILLYHIBS
02-02-2021, 07:10 AM
Day 327

Better get my act together got a presser at 9.00am

“ I have always wanted to play for ...( checks notes) ....Aberdeen!” :greengrin

Hibs4185
02-02-2021, 07:33 AM
He was temperamental whilst living in Edinburgh, can’t wait to see how is prima dona antics take to living up there!

Feb 2019 - meeting Jane Park at Lulu tonight.

Feb 2021 - That sheep on the beach looks quite attractive but it’s -10 outside.

Scouse Hibee
02-02-2021, 07:37 AM

Agreed, a decent player on his day, hopefully those days like at Hibs are rare.

linlithgowhibbie
02-02-2021, 09:06 AM

Who are these people "Pagan Hibernia and Scouse Hibee" that have found my diary and are writing about me? If I findout I will chase them with my huge toblerone and beat them up.:greengrin

spike220
02-02-2021, 09:08 AM
One thing is for sure if he is hit a hit he will be known as a former Rangers player. If he is dud he will be known as a former Hibs player.

Jim44
02-02-2021, 09:25 AM
I hate him with a passion, but, even when he disrespected us a while back, I always thought there was a player in him and I think he will do quite well with the wildlings of Westeros.

Keith_M
02-02-2021, 09:42 AM
The Diary of Florien Kamberi - Day 524:

I have signed for team called Aberdein, or something like that. I have been told they used to be called "The Rangers of the North", so perhaps my dream was to play for this Rangers.

Apparently, their stadium is Pittodrie, which is old Scottish word for "steaming pile of manure", or something like this.

Finally, somewhere I feel I really belong!

Ardenttwo
02-02-2021, 10:27 AM
Aw hey now, WTF have Elgin done to you? That's ma home town team and we don't need that yahoo in the black and white....😁

Deeply offended reading the despicable language about Elgin. Pandora would love to shop in Johnstones Wollen Mill

Stokesy's on fire
02-02-2021, 11:43 AM
The Diary of Florien Kamberi - Day 524:

I have signed for team called Aberdein, or something like that. I have been told they used to be called "The Rangers of the North", so perhaps my dream was to play for this Rangers.

Apparently, their stadium is Pittodrie, which is old Scottish word for "steaming pile of manure", or something like this.

Finally, somewhere I feel I really belong!

We are the Sheeeeeeple!

jacomo
02-02-2021, 12:19 PM

In all likelihood he will be a demotivated nightmare, but he may have realised that his career is slipping away unless he screws the nut.

maturehibby
02-02-2021, 01:25 PM
Surely he will have to go into Quarentine for 10 days if the First Minister's statement is correct
Only requirement he would make is a full length mirror so as he can admire himself during his lock in

Hibiza
02-02-2021, 05:30 PM
I need barber in this city of Granite. What is Granite

WeeRussell
02-02-2021, 06:43 PM

Agreed. Could be the sort of striker they’re looking for if he can find some consistent form.

I’ve always thought he’s a decent player, and have said before I think the ill-feeling by hibs fans towards him is a little OTT. Only my opinion.

xyz23jc
02-02-2021, 07:35 PM
I need barber in this city of Granite. What is Granite

Aberdonian rhyming slang...Loon!:greengrin

Scott Allan Key
03-02-2021, 10:33 AM
I need barber in this city of Granite. What is GraniteIt's a breakfast cereal, like muesli.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

NC1875
03-02-2021, 12:49 PM
He was temperamental whilst living in Edinburgh, can’t wait to see how is prima dona antics take to living up there!

Feb 2019 - meeting Jane Park at Lulu tonight.

Feb 2021 - That sheep on the beach looks quite attractive but it’s -10 outside.

He’s better off with the sheep 😂

Percy Vere
04-02-2021, 01:00 PM
I remember the first time I played against the Aberdeen.
It was a rain soaked, fog laden day. As I remember there was no sky and the boys in red looked so happy to be there. Plenty of mutton to eat. The stadium was unbelievable to me and the fans were first class. I said to my agent afterwards, this is my dream team, where I want to play, after Hibs, Rangers, St Gallen and any other euro team that fancies me on loan.
I’m coming hope sheep people 🐑 I’m coming home.

gbhibby
30-07-2021, 08:37 PM
At last playing in England for a big team.
Will be playing in the EPL soon. Heard it is warmer in England so won't need those gloves.

Lancs Harp
30-07-2021, 08:43 PM
At last playing in England for a big team.
Will be playing in the EPL soon. Heard it is warmer in England so won't need those gloves.

Not in Sheffield :wink:

Common joke in England about how MASSIVE Wednesday are. Intergalactic enormousness in the eyes for their own fans.

gbhibby
30-07-2021, 08:51 PM
Not in Sheffield :wink:

Common joke in England about how MASSIVE Wednesday are. Intergalactic enormousness in the eyes for their own fans.
Remember him wearing gloves when it was 17c in Aberdeen. Wednesday remind me of Hearts always harping on that they are a massive club.

Irish_Steve
30-07-2021, 08:57 PM
I can`t wait to be playing in the Championship in England as I consider myself a champion. Hang on, what do you mean there are two teams in Sheffield? Which one did I sign for and they are in what division?? What a twit twoo I am!

green with envy
30-07-2021, 09:09 PM

As hens teeth. :thumbsup:

basehibby
30-07-2021, 09:10 PM
Was honoured today to hear that my new teamates are to be tested especially to see if they are worthy of playing next to me - well I think that's what I heard the gaffer say anyway because he's had a bit of a sniffle - "later - all Flo test" were his exact words I believe - at last my superior skills are recognised!

Bostonhibby
30-07-2021, 09:17 PM
Now that I've finally arrived in Sheffield where I've always wanted to play since I arrived at Sevco I can't wait to endear myself to the fans.

With me displaying all the qualities I have so far in my career the only way is up for the Sheffielders.

They might be lower league Wednesdays now but they'll be Sheffield Thursday in no time now I'm on board.

Lancs Harp
30-07-2021, 09:43 PM
"Now Im with a big club always a dream of mine to play in England" (signing interview with WEDNESDAY) same patter different time Flo.

BILLYHIBS
31-07-2021, 08:56 AM
Day 669

Told Pandora to stop crying everything is cool

I have signed for Sheffield

I have always been a big blades fan

I will fulfill my lifetime ambition of finally playing in the Premiership and I will be playing for my old gaffer at Heebs Mr Hecky who always played me in every game even although I was gash

Wait a minute ..............

spike220
03-08-2021, 06:43 AM
Day 669

Told Pandora to stop crying everything is cool

I have signed for Sheffield

I have always been a big blades fan

I will fulfill my lifetime ambition of finally playing in the Premiership and I will be playing for my old gaffer at Heebs Mr Hecky who always played me in every game even although I was gash

Wait a minute ..............

:top marks

linlithgowhibbie
06-12-2022, 07:53 PM
Why oh why did they not take me to the World Cup!

cabbageandribs1875
06-12-2022, 07:55 PM
Why oh why did they not take me to the World Cup!

Because Albania would protest :cb

Donegal Hibby
06-12-2022, 08:04 PM
Hello ,I'm Mr kamberi , Mr Mueller could you give me some advice on keeping Owls happy ? Do they like Rats ?

Forza Fred
09-12-2022, 12:44 AM
Hello ,I'm Mr kamberi , Mr Mueller could you give me some advice on keeping Owls happy ? Do they like Rats ?

Appears they do in Huddersfield

Keith_M
09-12-2022, 02:37 PM
My dream of playing for my boyhood heroes in Winthertur has finally been achieved.

We regularly play in front of 5,000 spectators in the glorious Schützenwiese Stadium, which has amazing views of the local countryside on three sides of the ground.