PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SCOTTISH CUP QUARTER-FINAL TICKET INFORMATION

RSS Bot
14-02-2020, 03:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10552)

Hermit Crab
14-02-2020, 03:53 PM
Overpriced yet again. The game is live on the BBC, £10 and £5 would have been suffice.

hibbysam
14-02-2020, 03:54 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10552)

Quality pricing that. Won’t find much cheaper anywhere for a cup quarter final. Should be 14k+ easy.

JimBHibees
14-02-2020, 03:55 PM
Prices are fine for a Scottish quarter final

Pretty Boy
14-02-2020, 03:57 PM
Quality pricing that. Won’t find much cheaper anywhere for a cup quarter final. Should be 14k+ easy.

Friday will knock a big chunk of ICT fans off. No train home and at least a half day off work.

13K would be a decent turnout.

Ringothedog
14-02-2020, 03:58 PM
Overpriced yet again. The game is live on the BBC, £10 and £5 would have been suffice.

Absolute nonsense, this game is priced well for a Scottish Cup quarter final regardless whether it is on the TV.

wearethehibs
14-02-2020, 03:58 PM
Ah well another empty famous five lower it is. Really thought they might have done something different with the sales this time.

Aim Here
14-02-2020, 04:00 PM
> To assist with queues, we encourage as many supporters as possible to buy online.

Wasn't so long ago they fixed it so that online tickets are more expensive than in-person tickets. Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing?

GreenCastle
14-02-2020, 04:03 PM
Ah well another empty famous five lower it is. Really thought they might have done something different with the sales this time.

I would sell the FF lower 1st then open the upper tier if it sells out.

We can hopefully get an update from Kieran if the idea was even discussed by His for this game - probably get the reply it was too short notice.

Last cup game there about 200 folk in the FF lower!

Happy with the Friday night - could have been say £15 for adults but we don't seem to offer cheap prices often.

HFC93
14-02-2020, 04:03 PM
Folk moaning about £20 for a Scottish Cup quarter-final! I get the impression some posters on here just love bashing the club.

B.H.F.C
14-02-2020, 04:04 PM

No issue with the adult pricing. I think they could do more for kids though, particularly in the family section.

B.H.F.C
14-02-2020, 04:09 PM

Agree with ideas like this, would help create a better atmosphere than having everyone spread out.

hfc rd
14-02-2020, 04:13 PM
Folk moaning about £20 for a Scottish Cup quarter-final! I get the impression some posters on here just love bashing the club.

Agree. The pricing is fine. Look at the prices Hearts are charging for their QF against Rangers:

Ticket prices have been confirmed at £30 for adults, £20 for concessions (Students, Over 65s and Under 18s) and £12 for Under 16s.

Chuck Rhoades
14-02-2020, 04:16 PM

We can hopefully get an update from Kieran if the idea was even discussed by His for this game - probably get the reply it was too short notice.

Happy with the Friday night - could have been say £15 for adults but we don't seem to offer cheap prices often.

It’s too late for any of that tickets go on sale 12pm Monday! Another opportunity missed.

GreenCastle
14-02-2020, 04:21 PM
Kieran is it too late to sell lower FF only first ?

superfurryhibby
14-02-2020, 04:23 PM

As regular as clockwork. Do you actually believe the things you post? Man, if supporting Hibs made me feel like you seem to, I’d pack it in and find another hobby.

swin1875
14-02-2020, 04:25 PM
As regular as clockwork. Do you actually believe the things you post? Man, if supporting Hibs made me feel like you seem to, I’d pack it in and find another hobby.

😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Brooster
14-02-2020, 04:25 PM
Adult prices not too bad for a QF but kids prices are a bit of a liberty. I dont think it's a coincidence that all our cup ties are top whack, especially the early rounds. Hibs are instrumental in the pricing. It's been an expensive run so far especially if you have kids. The prices to stand uncovered in mud at Alloa were shocking. It's a bit greedy.

Kojock
14-02-2020, 04:26 PM
Kieran is it too late to sell lower FF only first ?

If I was a ST holder in the FF Upper I wouldn’t be happy that I couldn’t sit in my usual seat. Wouldn’t be opposed to experimenting putting the singing section in the FF Lower.

Hermit Crab
14-02-2020, 04:29 PM
Adult prices not too bad for a QF but kids prices are a bit of a liberty. I dont think it's a coincidence that all our cup ties are top whack, especially the early rounds. Hibs are instrumental in the pricing. It's been an expensive run so far especially if you have kids. The prices to stand uncovered in mud at Alloa were shocking. It's a bit greedy.

This guy gets it. :agree:

green day
14-02-2020, 04:30 PM
> To assist with queues, we encourage as many supporters as possible to buy online.

Wasn't so long ago they fixed it so that online tickets are more expensive than in-person tickets. Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing?

Thats not the case now

S4uzee
14-02-2020, 04:30 PM

We should close the upper tiers for this game then open them for sale if we sell enough tickets.

An empty FF lower is gash

Baldy Foghorn
14-02-2020, 04:31 PM

You're at it lol

green day
14-02-2020, 04:31 PM

Totally Hibs fault, sure ICT have nothing to do with pricing...................

JohnMcM
14-02-2020, 04:33 PM
I'd pay anything for this again.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrtYbJqenhA

:flag:

Chuck Rhoades
14-02-2020, 04:40 PM

You’ve set me off again 😢

Tully
14-02-2020, 04:45 PM
Moan moan moan moan moan

Scouse Hibee
14-02-2020, 04:49 PM

If I could get odds on your moaning about cup ticket prices I would be able to cover my ticket price every round 😁

linlithgowhibbie
14-02-2020, 04:49 PM
We should close the upper tiers for this game then open them for sale if we sell enough tickets.

So we can all get soaked if its raining whilst all the upper areas remain dry and empty!!!! No thanks.

vuefrom1875
14-02-2020, 04:52 PM

Cound'nt agree more.

B.H.F.C
14-02-2020, 04:54 PM
Totally Hibs fault, sure ICT have nothing to do with pricing...................

Always the fault of the other side when this argument crops up.

On another thread someone had pointed out that, if the clubs can’t agree on price, it would default to the standard pricing for a league game. I’m pretty sure BSC don’t normally charge £20 or £22 for a league game as in the previous round. I get it was a chance for them to make some money, but Hibs clearly happy to go with it.

FWIW, I don’t have a problem with the price I’ll pay for the quarter final, but I do think Hibs are generally happy to squeeze the prices up as far as they can in the cups. I think it’s an opportunity to do a bit more on the kids pricing.

Since452
14-02-2020, 04:56 PM
Tidy

Mikey
14-02-2020, 04:58 PM
Last year's £748,000 operating loss suggests that the pricing is about right.

Billy Whizz
14-02-2020, 05:00 PM
Is this the game the singing section were trying to get into FF Lower

Chuck Rhoades
14-02-2020, 05:03 PM

I believe so. Looks like nothing happening.

The 90+2
14-02-2020, 05:07 PM
£20 quarter final on payday. What’s not to like?

ABZHFC
14-02-2020, 05:08 PM
Agree with ideas like this, would help create a better atmosphere than having everyone spread out.

It's not that I disagree with this on any sort of principle, because we should always look to make kids tickets cheap. But let's be realistic, it's a Friday 7:45pm kickoff, there will be significantly less kids attending than if it was an afternoon kickoff on the weekend.

The problem really lies in this. If you are over the age of 18, and not a season ticket holder or a student, you will be having to pay £22 for a game like this. Now think about a group of mates who want to go. If four of them went, that would be a total of £88. We shoot ourselves in the foot in this country by thinking all adults have children, and want to sit with them in family sections. There is no catering for younger fans, without kids, who want to go with mates at the end of a working week and blow off some steam.

That is the crux of why we will get a poor crowd for this game. Because our board (and indeed almost every board in Scotland) fail to attract a crucial age bracket (18-30 year olds).

Speedy
14-02-2020, 05:09 PM

An empty FF lower is absolutely fine. Can't see it from my seat in the FF upper :greengrin

Keith_M
14-02-2020, 05:12 PM

AFAIK, it was only ever proposed on here by a few posters.

I haven't heard of any proposal from the Singing Section guys.

green day
14-02-2020, 05:13 PM
Always the fault of the other side when this argument crops up.

On another thread someone had pointed out that, if the clubs can’t agree on price, it would default to the standard pricing for a league game. I’m pretty sure BSC don’t normally charge £20 or £22 for a league game as in the previous round. I get it was a chance for them to make some money, but Hibs clearly happy to go with it.

FWIW, I don’t have a problem with the price I’ll pay for the quarter final, but I do think Hibs are generally happy to squeeze the prices up as far as they can in the cups. I think it’s an opportunity to do a bit more on the kids pricing.

Actually, I didnt blame ICT but was pointing out that this is not all on Hibs. It is (I think) a TV match, so both clubs will get income there. That also probably means less ICT fans through the gate.

I have no idea whats "reasonable" but I would like someone to work out how much Hibs would make / lose based on £20 or £15 pricing.........as I dont know, but imagine that Hibs have a fair idea.

Loads moan about prices, abd they would be the same ones moaning if we had missed out on Scott Allan because "we didnt have the cash".

Billy Whizz
14-02-2020, 05:13 PM

I was only posting it, as I read something on here about it.

Keith_M
14-02-2020, 05:14 PM
I was only posting it, as I read something on here about it.

I know 👍

Borderhibbie76
14-02-2020, 05:17 PM

Completely 20 quid is fine for a Cup Quarter Final

Chuck Rhoades
14-02-2020, 05:29 PM

They have, via club rep.

hibbysam
14-02-2020, 05:48 PM
It's not that I disagree with this on any sort of principle, because we should always look to make kids tickets cheap. But let's be realistic, it's a Friday 7:45pm kickoff, there will be significantly less kids attending than if it was an afternoon kickoff on the weekend.

The problem really lies in this. If you are over the age of 18, and not a season ticket holder or a student, you will be having to pay £22 for a game like this. Now think about a group of mates who want to go. If four of them went, that would be a total of £88. We shoot ourselves in the foot in this country by thinking all adults have children, and want to sit with them in family sections. There is no catering for younger fans, without kids, who want to go with mates at the end of a working week and blow off some steam.

That is the crux of why we will get a poor crowd for this game. Because our board (and indeed almost every board in Scotland) fail to attract a crucial age bracket (18-30 year olds).

It’s still only £22 each though, it’s not like their pals would all be expecting one person to stump up for the 4 tickets. 18-30 year olds have the most disposable income than most others, a whole host of them would be students so manage to get concession tickets. I’d actually hazard a guess that a Friday night will attract a majority of young adults than any other age group. Clubs aren’t going to chuck cash away when in reality it won’t make any difference to the attendance.

JohnM1875
14-02-2020, 05:49 PM

Not so sure it's that. Just think folk are sick of the football in general being ridiculously expensive.

GreenCastle
14-02-2020, 05:53 PM
So we can all get soaked if its raining whilst all the upper areas remain dry and empty!!!! No thanks.

West stand or East ?

The last away replay to ICT did fans have to stay over or did trains run after ?

Another opportunity missed though to create a bit of buzz and create a better atmosphere.

Signing section should just buy tickets in a different part of stadium for this.

erin go bragh
14-02-2020, 05:57 PM
Not so sure it's that. Just think folk are sick of the football in general being ridiculously expensive.
£20 for a 1/4 final in the Scottish cup is far from expensive. Friday night under the lights at ER . Grab yourself a bargain imo . Possibly one game away from Hampden.

Power
14-02-2020, 05:58 PM

I did take the suggestion to the club at the start of the week. No further feedback at the moment.

The Club clearly isn’t comfortable moving Season ticket holders from their seats - which is fair (especially as there is a discount price available too). Timescales hasn’t helped in this situation (making contact).

I’ll certainly back there needs to be a solution - both sides are butting heids - but I couldn’t support moving a specific set of season ticket holders midseason fully (difficult as I need to ‘look after’ them too).

Club is definitely looking at options moving forward but that intention was always in the future, not this season.

Beauty with this cup game is the ability to move to another part of the ground if you wanted. A few will be joining me up the back of the East for this one.

I’ll keep on at it though.

The 90+2
14-02-2020, 06:00 PM
£20 for a 1/4 final in the Scottish cup is far from expensive. Friday night under the lights at ER . Grab yourself a bargain imo . Possibly one game away from Hampden.

Totally agree but it’s definitely one game away from Hampden, Shirley?

Scott Allan Key
14-02-2020, 06:00 PM
I'm gutted I'll miss this as my missus is working and I'll be with all the young kids who aren't quite ready for the footy. However, Hibs generally play well under the Easter Road lights while on the telly, so I'm pleased for them. Quietly confident.

hibbysam
14-02-2020, 06:03 PM
I did take the suggestion to the club at the start of the week. No further feedback at the moment.

The Club clearly isn’t comfortable moving Season ticket holders from their seats - which is fair (especially as there is a discount price available too). Timescales hasn’t helped in this situation (making contact).

I’ll certainly back there needs to be a solution - both sides are butting heids - but I couldn’t support moving a specific set of season ticket holders midseason fully (difficult as I need to ‘look after’ them too).

Club is definitely looking at options moving forward but that intention was always in the future, not this season.

Beauty with this cup game is the ability to move to another part of the ground if you wanted. A few will be joining me up the back of the East for this one.

Will the club put a ban on buying tickets if the singing section move en mass again though? Either everyone can move to anywhere, or nobody should be allowed to move.

JohnM1875
14-02-2020, 06:12 PM

I said pricing in general. Add that £20 on top of the £380 for a season ticket and the numerous other £20+ games out with the league games. I can see why people get annoyed.

It'll be on TV so surely they realise less folk will go.

Power
14-02-2020, 06:13 PM
Will the club put a ban on buying tickets if the singing section move en mass again though? Either everyone can move to anywhere, or nobody should be allowed to move.

Plenty of options on moves (now but more likely after ST deadline) just not the FFL which is the family section again this season.

Hibeewilly
14-02-2020, 06:15 PM

Kieran

I've got 10 season ticket holders in my network and two of them are ambulant adults with carers. All the tickets however are priced at £20 in my basket apart from one over 65 at £10. Is this likely to be a mistake as there is no reference to ambulant and carer tickets within the main ticket announcement?? I cant remember a time when Hibs haven't made these tickets available at Easter Road.

Smartie
14-02-2020, 06:18 PM
Adult prices are fine but I’d like Hibs to be doing a bit more to attract kids and families along to a match that should be a decent occasion but nowhere near a sell-out.

When they they come away with stuff about being community focused and family friendly, it would be taken a bit more seriously if it was backed up with action.

£20 for a Scottish Cup QF is perfectly reasonable though.

hibbysam
14-02-2020, 06:18 PM
Plenty of options on moves (now but more likely after ST deadline) just not the FFL which is the family section again this season.

Even though there is no family pricing for this game, and there is nothing in the ticket information link provided for the game that states only families can buy tickets for the FFL for this game?

If the club want this to be the case then they should be clarifying that in the info and providing family pricing, otherwise it is a free for all like all other sections.

H18 SFR
14-02-2020, 06:19 PM
Last year's £748,000 operating loss suggests that the pricing is about right.

Absolutely not! It shows that alternative income streams are poor.

Kojock
14-02-2020, 06:38 PM
Hibs can’t win on pricing. Folk just love to moan and have a go at the club. If it was cheap folk would moan that they are devaluing the game. It’s a business Hibs are running not a charity.

The 90+2
14-02-2020, 06:41 PM
Hibs can’t win on pricing. Folk just love to moan and have a go at the club. If it was cheap folk would moan that they are devaluing the game. It’s a business Hibs are running not a charity.

Get loads of kids in from local schools in as part of the community initiative we have on our tops.

Hibeewilly
14-02-2020, 06:45 PM
Get loads of kids in from local schools in as part of the community initiative we have on our tops.
Hibs used to hand tickets out to schoolkids......haven't seen much of it recently though......great idea

B.H.F.C

I don’t think many would be moaning about it being cheaper to be honest.

Given that sponsorship situation, I’m no so sure about the charity bit!

Kojock

I don’t have a problem with that as kids are the future of Hibernian. Even if they said kids for a quid (maximum of 4) accompanied by a full paying adult exclusive to the FF lower. If you want to take kids elsewhere in the ground you pay the concession price.

PompeyHibs
14-02-2020, 06:48 PM
Superb pricing by Hibs
£20 and £10 for a 1/4 final tie for ST holders

£22 for PATG

Should be a bumper crowd

Well done Hibs

Keith_M
14-02-2020, 06:50 PM
They have, via club rep.

What was the proposal?

FWIW, I mentioned on another thread that I wouldn't be against trialing a re-arrangement of the seating ...but it depended on whether the club wanted to guarantee Season Ticket holders the right to buy their own seats for this match.

The club have to take the opinions of all supporters into account, so making a decision about this can't be easy

HibbySpurs
14-02-2020, 06:57 PM

Ahhh man...... Greatest day in history..... beautiful video.

Torto7
14-02-2020, 07:11 PM
It's overpriced for me and will impact our chances of winning. If should have been 15 and 5 with the priority being getting as many bodies into the stadium as possible. Yes its a QF but its against a Championship team on a Friday on tv. I'll be there but I suspect we'll only be around the 10-11k.

Hibs have rarely seemed like they're helping the fans over the years. This could've been a wee thank you to the fans who once again have dug deep and also had to suffer self scanning and other customer service issues etc earlier in the year.

Power
14-02-2020, 07:19 PM
Kieran

I've got 10 season ticket holders in my network and two of them are ambulant adults with carers. All the tickets however are priced at £20 in my basket apart from one over 65 at £10. Is this likely to be a mistake as there is no reference to ambulant and carer tickets within the main ticket announcement?? I cant remember a time when Hibs haven't made these tickets available at Easter Road.

Great question Willy (seems that ST holders have these on sale now via notifications when you log in and not Monday) it’s one for Ticket Office (tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk) or Club Support Liaison Officer to give you the best advice.

My best guess is Ambulant and Carer tickets will definitely be available, these aren’t set at adult prices - usually in line with concession prices.

Smartie
14-02-2020, 07:26 PM
What was the proposal?

FWIW, I mentioned on another thread that I wouldn't be against trialing a re-arrangement of the seating ...but it depended on whether the club wanted to guarantee Season Ticket holders the right to buy their own seats for this match.

The club have to take the opinions of all supporters into account, so making a decision about this can't be easy

I think you’ve got to approach that decision from the “who are we most and least prepared to piss off” angle, and you can’t really argue with an approach that will probably piss of season ticket holders the least and that will maximise the gate revenue and thus funds available to spend on players.

So, begrudgingly Hibs have probably got this one right after all.

Here’s hoping their next challenge is managing the scrum for tickets for a winnable Scottish Cup semi-final at Hampden.

Hibeewilly
14-02-2020, 07:26 PM
Great question Willy (seems that ST holders have these on sale now via notifications when you log in and not Monday) it’s one for Ticket Office (tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk) or Club Support Liaison Officer to give you the best advice.

My best guess is Ambulant and Carer tickets will definitely be available, these aren’t set at adult prices - usually in line with concession prices.
Thanks Kieran. The ambulant person normally pays full price in his or her particular category and the carer goes free. I'll give the ticket office a ring in the morning and query it and post the answer on here

Sir David Gray
14-02-2020, 08:00 PM
Thanks Kieran. The ambulant person normally pays full price in his or her particular category and the carer goes free. I'll give the ticket office a ring in the morning and query it and post the answer on here

Mine is the same. It will just be because they're not on sale yet. The carer will be free.

hibee
14-02-2020, 08:05 PM

We don’t stay dry in the FF upper now, the roof has started leaking badly at the last few games!

Power
14-02-2020, 08:09 PM

Brilliant, will be good to know. If I get it from the club I’ll get it on here too.

Fritz
14-02-2020, 08:09 PM

Let me get this straight: you've started a separate thread on here re. ticket prices saying "20's plenty"...and you're also complaining on this thread that Hibs are charging...20? For a Scottish Cup 1/4 final..?

Power
14-02-2020, 08:11 PM
We don’t stay dry in the FF upper now, the roof has started leaking badly at the last few games!

Can you tell me the section number (?) and I’ll make sure that ties up with the leaks I’ve asked in FFU and East to be looked at ✅

inglisavhibs
14-02-2020, 08:25 PM
It's overpriced for me and will impact our chances of winning. If should have been 15 and 5 with the priority being getting as many bodies into the stadium as possible. Yes its a QF but its against a Championship team on a Friday on tv. I'll be there but I suspect we'll only be around the 10-11k.

Hibs have rarely seemed like they're helping the fans over the years. This could've been a wee thank you to the fans who once again have dug deep and also had to suffer self scanning and other customer service issues etc earlier in the year.
Moan, moan moan! You will find plenty in the pubs that night spending their £20 on around 4 pints rather than attend. If fans can’t get excited about a cup quarter final then it’s them who have a problem. As one of the many older generation I suffered agony till 2016 which was one of the best days of my life. Hoping that we can get to the final again and this game which is cheaper than than a run of the mill league game is the first hurdle. Can’t wait, a cup tie under the lights and a chance to get to Hampden.

Alfred E Newman
14-02-2020, 08:36 PM

You have just noticed?

staunchhibby
14-02-2020, 08:58 PM
Just got my ticket for cup game.Logged in and it was in basket

SON OF PADDY
14-02-2020, 09:06 PM
Can you tell me the section number (?) and I’ll make sure that ties up with the leaks I’ve asked in FFU and East to be looked at ✅

Kieran, Any chance you could add section 6 to that list!
It's been like Chinese water torture lately.😓

JimBHibees
14-02-2020, 09:17 PM
This guy gets it. :agree:

Except both teams agree the prices so Inverness are not going to turn down a decent cash bonus for them.

monktonharp
14-02-2020, 09:30 PM
Adult prices are fine but I’d like Hibs to be doing a bit more to attract kids and families along to a match that should be a decent occasion but nowhere near a sell-out.

When they they come away with stuff about being community focused and family friendly, it would be taken a bit more seriously if it was backed up with action.

£20 for a Scottish Cup QF is perfectly reasonable though.:agree: npo problem with the adult rate (although I now qualify for concession) but yes, a wee bit initiative to bring family/kids to this type of game. people keep claiming that folk moan about prices. I am not doing that, only asking for a solution to

bring in innovative methods of increasing crowds , bringing in families that just cant quite afford games regularly

Billy Whizz
14-02-2020, 09:32 PM
:agree: npo problem with the adult rate (although I now qualify for concession) but yes, a wee bit initiative to bring family/kids to this type of game. people keep claiming that folk moan about prices. I am not doing that, only asking for a solution to

bring in innovative methods of increasing crowds , bringing in families that just cant quite afford games regularly

Great post moktonharp, 100% agree with this

hibby6270
14-02-2020, 09:41 PM
The last time we played ICT in the Quarter Final, I only paid £3-57 for my ticket. :agree:

Quite a few on here probably paid the same. :wink:

Captain Trips
14-02-2020, 09:47 PM
Price is fair and should ensure a great crowd for what will be the club being 90 mins away from another big match and the money that comes with it.

GreenCastle
14-02-2020, 09:59 PM
:agree: npo problem with the adult rate (although I now qualify for concession) but yes, a wee bit initiative to bring family/kids to this type of game. people keep claiming that folk moan about prices. I am not doing that, only asking for a solution to

Yup

It was always going to be tough to fill the stadium on a Friday on TV but at least try something different.

We are all Hibs....well not really as many tickets are too expensive - even alongside a season ticket.

Newcastle recently did kids for £1 deal with a paying adult. Even that would have possibly filled the FF lower and maybe even enticed more to come back next season.

It’s simply bland from Hibs - so many good ideas are discussed on here and supposedly spoken about at meetings but nothing comes of it. The club are going to have to do something different next season if they think folk will simply renew for the same old - same old. Wonder if the club have the average attendance figures from FF lower only as it would be interesting to see actually how many aren’t turning up.

Power
14-02-2020, 10:14 PM
Kieran, Any chance you could add section 6 to that list!
It's been like Chinese water torture lately.😓

Can do ✅

vuefrom1875
14-02-2020, 10:21 PM
Just got my ticket for cup game.Logged in and it was in basket

Snap👍

SON OF PADDY
14-02-2020, 10:27 PM
Can do ✅

Much appreciated 👍

green day
15-02-2020, 06:26 AM
Let me get this straight: you've started a separate thread on here re. ticket prices saying "20's plenty"...and you're also complaining on this thread that Hibs are charging...20? For a Scottish Cup 1/4 final..?

:thumbsup:

h1bs4life
15-02-2020, 09:57 AM
I don’t have a problem with that as kids are the future of Hibernian. Even if they said kids for a quid (maximum of 4) accompanied by a full paying adult exclusive to the FF lower. If you want to take kids elsewhere in the ground you pay the concession price.

Thats a good shout £22 adult £1 per child up to 4 in the famous five lower , not sure what difference that would make to the money Inverness would get. Help fill the stand and give parents who take kids a break cash wise. My kids , nephews and nieces all had season tickets in famous five lower , all cups games were part of the season ticket so the only extra costs was any away games. Although home games always cost a fortune for half time snacks.
Kids are the future I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for my season ticket if it kept kids prices frozen or helped reduce them.

Iggy Pope
15-02-2020, 12:31 PM

Rows AA and BB 25 - 35 take a bit of water in.

eastcoasthibby
16-02-2020, 12:35 PM
You would need to make it a fiver for kids and tenner for the adults with them to fill the FF lower for any cup game where a significant number need to pay .... hopefully RG manages to see sense and talk LD into changing the tactics and thinking around what the best use of this part of the ground is ...thinking about the match day experience cos it's not working the way it is ....as has been said a half full at best cup quarter final FFL will be in place again ..!!

inglisavhibs
17-02-2020, 09:53 AM
Price is fair and should ensure a great crowd for what will be the club being 90 mins away from another big match and the money that comes with it.

Will be buying with my season ticket tonight, my daughter wants to go as well. Can I buy a ticket for her tonight even though she is not a season ticket holder?

Scouse Hibee
17-02-2020, 09:56 AM
Will be buying with my season ticket tonight, my daughter wants to go as well. Can I buy a ticket for her tonight even though she is not a season ticket holder?

Yes you can.

Tickets will also available to non-season ticket holders in the general sale online and via the call centre from Monday 17 February and in person from Wednesday, with a further allocation of seats made available after 10am on Friday, when the season ticket seat reservation option is removed.

hibbyfraelibby
17-02-2020, 10:02 AM

Lets go the whole hog and make it free entry...after all the players play for nothing and there are no other costs like lights, polis, ambulance, first aid, stewarding etc to meet.

Give it a rest. The revenue from these games supplement next season's budget when you'd moan about missing out on targets because we can't afford them.

If you don't like the price stay at home and watch it on cooncil telly.

Since452
17-02-2020, 10:06 AM

Ten quid lol. We've still got to make money

Golden Bear
17-02-2020, 11:17 AM
Glad to say that everything is working fine today. Ticket ordered, in and out of the site in a couple of mins.

:thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
17-02-2020, 11:28 AM
How are ticket sales looking for this so far

Hibby70
17-02-2020, 11:37 AM
In, out, shake it all about.

That was easy. Friday night under the lights. £20 , bargain.

kennedy
17-02-2020, 11:45 AM
season ticket holder here. Anyone else having a problem booking their own seat for the cup tie

Blaster
17-02-2020, 11:46 AM
season ticket holder here. Anyone else having a problem booking their own seat for the cup tie

Click on reserved tickets when you log in

TheGreenMan
17-02-2020, 11:49 AM

Where about is this option? I dont see it :confused:

.Sean.
17-02-2020, 11:49 AM
Will get mine and my lots seats when I get paid on Thursday. I think the pricing is spot on considering it’s a quarter final and a massive opportunity to cheer the team to hampden.

If finances/ family or work commitments allow I can’t understand why anyone would stay away from this one.

HendoDelivered
17-02-2020, 11:54 AM
Hope we manage close to a sell out.

Billy Whizz
17-02-2020, 11:56 AM
Where about is this option? I dont see it :confused:

Log off and then log on. Once you log on, will be a line same notifications. All your tickets will be in there

kennedy
17-02-2020, 11:57 AM

ta for advice but can't find that heading anywhere. Went into my account but no luck. Had this problem before but always managed to get there somehow but having difficulty this time.

Hibby70
17-02-2020, 12:02 PM
ta for advice but can't find that heading anywhere. Went into my account but no luck. Had this problem before but always managed to get there somehow but having difficulty this time.

Sign in
Account
Ticketing
Reserved Seats

That's on a mobile anyway

Billy Whizz
17-02-2020, 12:02 PM

Log out and log in again

TheGreenMan
17-02-2020, 12:03 PM
Log off and then log on. Once you log on, will be a line same notifications. All your tickets will be in there

Tried this again with no luck on laptop. Then tried on my phone and this shows, strange!

Anyway, cheers. Tickets purchased. Huge few games coming up!

jgl07
17-02-2020, 12:03 PM

It would make more sense to shut the West Upper.

Why should us in the FF Upper me mesbed around?

Anyway I have already purchased a ticket.

penihibs
17-02-2020, 12:07 PM

Same for me nothing shown as reserved.

TheGreenMan
17-02-2020, 12:12 PM
Same for me nothing shown as reserved.

Are you using your phone?

I had the same issue on laptop but worked on my phone :aok:

Sir David Gray
17-02-2020, 12:14 PM
I've got reserved seats but it's wheelchair and personal assistant seats and the latter is always free, however when I click on it I'm being charged for both.

I saw this last week but just assumed it was because they weren't actually on sale at that point and it would sort itself out by today but it hasn't.

Is anyone else in the same position?

kennedy
17-02-2020, 12:19 PM
Thanks for help, used phone instead of laptop and no problems as headings came up. Confirmation email received.

Hibbyradge
17-02-2020, 12:28 PM
York City are 2 divisions below the English 4th league (League 2).

If you want to sit in the main stand, it'll cost you £21.

Hibs pricing is fine.

Sas_The_Hibby
17-02-2020, 12:37 PM
York City are 2 divisions below the English 4th league (League 2).

If you want to sit in the main stand, it'll cost you £21.

Hibs pricing is fine.

I was lucky enough to see York play in their glory days when they were in the old 4th Division! :greengrin

Golden Bear
17-02-2020, 12:45 PM
I've got reserved seats but it's wheelchair and personal assistant seats and the latter is always free, however when I click on it I'm being charged for both.

I saw this last week but just assumed it was because they weren't actually on sale at that point and it would sort itself out by today but it hasn't.

Did you get an e mail about the ticket arrangements?

If so, click on the "here" and it should take you directly to your own account.

Sir David Gray
17-02-2020, 01:01 PM
Did you get an e mail about the ticket arrangements?

If so, click on the "here" and it should take you directly to your own account.

Sorry I haven't explained myself very well. I have logged into my account and I have two reserved tickets sitting waiting for me but instead of only charging me for the wheelchair ticket, which is the norm, both the wheelchair and personal assistant tickets are being charged at £20.

Rocky
17-02-2020, 01:11 PM
There seems to be a real clamour to do a kids prices promotion for this game which seems to me like the most counter-productive proposal I could imagine. Surely the point of a promotion is to get people in with the cheap prices so that they're inspired to keep coming back at regular prices? This would seem to be one of the worst possible games to pick for such a promotion. Imagine taking your 8/9/10 year old to their first game where it's a Friday night, so plenty drunks around and a late finish, plus it's in February, so you can reasonably expect the weather to be gash. I'd imagine there's more potential for that to put kids off for years to come than to inspire them to come rushing back the following week.

penihibs
17-02-2020, 01:22 PM

Yes using phone.

Alan62
17-02-2020, 01:37 PM
I've tried FIVE times to pay for my tickets. I've used two different cards from two different banks - both of which have plenty cash to cover the transaction. Every time I have tried it's failed to conclude the transaction. I am VERY annoyed.

Alan62
17-02-2020, 01:44 PM
Right, that's it done. Worked on mobile but not on laptop.

Billy Whizz
17-02-2020, 01:51 PM
Thanks for help, used phone instead of laptop and no problems as headings came up. Confirmation email received.

Just logged in on my PC to check
Below my Hello Name is the “Notifications” envelope

.Sean.
17-02-2020, 02:13 PM
To those not finding tickets reserved in the ticketing website - switch to chrome instead of Safari - that’s what I done and they’re there now, so seems to be an issue with the browser for some reason.

penihibs
17-02-2020, 02:17 PM

Yes using phone.

scoopyboy
17-02-2020, 04:26 PM
Ive got seven members in my network but only six reserved tickets.

Sods law that one of the tickets I want is missing from the reserved list.

How do I get my network member on to my reserved list.

Billy Whizz
17-02-2020, 04:28 PM
Ive got seven members in my network but only six reserved tickets.

Sods law that one of the tickets I want is missing from the reserved list.

How do I get my network member on to my reserved list.

Have you assigned tickets for all of them before?

scoopyboy
17-02-2020, 04:41 PM
Have you assigned tickets for all of them before?

All with the exception of my laddie who is a new season ticket holder this season.

I think I may have to send an email to change it from assign to manage.

Blaster
17-02-2020, 04:43 PM
All with the exception of my laddie who is a new season ticket holder this season.

I think that’s right J. I have same issue with one of mine

Billy Whizz
17-02-2020, 04:45 PM

That’s what you need to do, and he needs to accept it at his end

Sir David Gray
18-02-2020, 04:55 PM

So to answer my own question and for the benefit of any others who are in the same position, the ticket office has done this deliberately as people have apparently been buying wheelchair and carer tickets but not turning up with the person in the wheelchair.

I emailed last night and I got a quick reply this morning saying that my tickets had been amended to allow me to go online and order them as they should be so I'm happy with how that was dealt with.

A few observations;

1 - First of all it's really disappointing that anyone has done this in the first place. They really need to take a look at themselves.

2- It would have been nice for Hibs to have included this information on the tickets page for the game to let people like me know what to expect. It would have been easy to have gone ahead with the payment before realising that you've paid double.

3- Hopefully these people who have been caught defrauding the club (let's call it as it is) and taking advantage of the disabled ticketing system, have had their tickets confiscated and told they're no longer welcome.

4- For cup games, if you're an adult wheelchair user, you pay the same price as an able bodied adult for the game so I'm not too sure what difference it would actually make if the disabled person goes or not. If I bought a wheelchair ticket at £20 and a helper ticket for free then it would be the same cost as it would be if the helper was to buy a normal ticket and the disabled person wasn't there at all - i.e. still £20 (at least until Friday).

Anyway hope this helps anyone else looking in.

hibbyfraelibby
18-02-2020, 05:21 PM
So to answer my own question and for the benefit of any others who are in the same position, the ticket office has done this deliberately as people have apparently been buying wheelchair and carer tickets but not turning up with the person in the wheelchair.

I emailed last night and I got a quick reply this morning saying that my tickets had been amended to allow me to go online and order them as they should be so I'm happy with how that was dealt with.

A few observations;

1 - First of all it's really disappointing that anyone has done this in the first place. They really need to take a look at themselves.

2- It would have been nice for Hibs to have included this information on the tickets page for the game to let people like me know what to expect. It would have been easy to have gone ahead with the payment before realising that you've paid double.

3- Hopefully these people who have been caught defrauding the club (let's call it as it is) and taking advantage of the disabled ticketing system, have had their tickets confiscated and told they're no longer welcome.

4- For cup games, if you're an adult wheelchair user, you pay the same price as an able bodied adult for the game so I'm not too sure what difference it would actually make if the disabled person goes or not. If I bought a wheelchair ticket at £20 and a helper ticket for free then it would be the same cost as it would be if the helper was to buy a normal ticket and the disabled person wasn't there at all - i.e. still £20 (at least until Friday).

Anyway hope this helps anyone else looking in.

Reckon on point 4 its because all disabled space users need to be accompanied by their carer. If you block the disabled carer space another carer cannot attend with their disabled supporter so effectively you are selfishly blocking two legit attendees in a pretty premium space. Selfish basas

Sir David Gray
18-02-2020, 05:49 PM
Reckon on point 4 its because all disabled space users need to be accompanied by their carer. If you block the disabled carer space another carer cannot attend with their disabled supporter so effectively you are selfishly blocking two legit attendees in a pretty premium space. Selfish basas

A disabled person can attend the game on their own, they're not forced to attend with a helper.

I do take your point about the wheelchair area having limited space so if a helper attends without the disabled person then they're taking up a seat that could be used by someone else. The way around that for the vast majority of games though is for the helper to move to another area of the stadium as there's usually plenty seats.

monktonharp
19-02-2020, 12:46 AM
There seems to be a real clamour to do a kids prices promotion for this game which seems to me like the most counter-productive proposal I could imagine. Surely the point of a promotion is to get people in with the cheap prices so that they're inspired to keep coming back at regular prices? This would seem to be one of the worst possible games to pick for such a promotion. Imagine taking your 8/9/10 year old to their first game where it's a Friday night, so plenty drunks around and a late finish, plus it's in February, so you can reasonably expect the weather to be gash. I'd imagine there's more potential for that to put kids off for years to come than to inspire them to come rushing back the following week.and nae swearin' it's a fitba' match, no the tory conferance:rolleyes:

Hedlund12
19-02-2020, 04:33 PM
Anyone else having problems getting into eTicketing from a mobile phone to buy tickets for SC Quarter Final?
Keeps coming up with the "You're in a queue!" notification.
I've managed to log on from laptop and reserve my ST seats/tickets - not sure if it's an issue with just my mobile phone or a wider problem/issue?

mutley
19-02-2020, 05:13 PM
Was sat in Edinburgh airport earlier, and ordered 2 tickets on my laptop, no probs at a all, whole process took about 3 mins.

I wonder if the people having problems are using different browsers etc?:dunno:

Lago
19-02-2020, 06:20 PM
Right, that's it done. Worked on mobile but not on laptop.
Clear your cookies, might help. 👍

CMurdoch
20-02-2020, 04:01 PM
A Wee Reminder for season ticket holders.
If you want to get your seat for £20 you have only 16 hrs to update your season ticket.

After that it's £22 and probably not your regular seat.

This has been a a Hibee Public Service Announcement.

Power
20-02-2020, 04:23 PM
A Wee Reminder for season ticket holders.
If you want to get your seat for £20 you have only 16 hrs to update your season ticket.

After that it's £22 and probably not your regular seat.

This has been a a Hibee Public Service Announcement.

Good Shout ✅

Feed McGraw
20-02-2020, 05:20 PM
Anybody help with child ST not being able to upgrade to an adult ? I don`t know the whole in & outs of it but my son has just text to say he can`t upgrade my grandson`s seat to an adult for some reason .

Rocky
20-02-2020, 05:29 PM
Anybody help with child ST not being able to upgrade to an adult ? I don`t know the whole in & outs of it but my son has just text to say he can`t upgrade my grandson`s seat to an adult for some reason .
If it's in the Famous Five lower I don't think you can upgrade it.

Feed McGraw
20-02-2020, 05:38 PM
If it's in the Famous Five lower I don't think you can upgrade it. It`s FF upper.

Power
20-02-2020, 05:41 PM
It`s FF upper.

Might be one for after 9am ticket deadline tomorrow.

Helpful club staff at Tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk will help where they can.

Billy Whizz
20-02-2020, 05:59 PM

It says you can’t upgrade it at this stage
Suggest you add it to the card, then contact the TO to upgrade it

Feed McGraw
20-02-2020, 06:02 PM
Thank for the help folks.

Hermit Crab
20-02-2020, 06:19 PM
To those not finding tickets reserved in the ticketing website - switch to chrome instead of Safari - that’s what I done and they’re there now, so seems to be an issue with the browser for some reason.

Safari worked fine for me earlier today.

Scouse Hibee
20-02-2020, 06:23 PM
Just secured our three ST seats, no problems.

wearethehibs
21-02-2020, 09:46 AM
That's the Season Ticket priority period over.

Shock horror the FF lower is empty. Another missed opportunity by Hibs cause they are too scared to upset a few supporters who have to sit in their own seat.

Robbo6-2
21-02-2020, 09:48 AM

Shock horror the FF lower is empty. Another missed opportunity by Hibs cause they are too scared to upset a few supporters who have to sit in their own seat.

The whole stadium is empty never mind ff lower

wearethehibs
21-02-2020, 09:51 AM
The whole stadium is empty never mind ff lower

My point exactly. Everyone knew it would be like that. Why do we insist on opening all 3 stands when we could sell tickets a section at a time to make a better atmosphere.

SquashedFrogg
21-02-2020, 11:18 AM

Is that not a good thing? I assume this means those who want to move there for next Friday now can?

Looking forward to seeing it bouncing.

Albanian Hibs
21-02-2020, 11:22 AM
Don’t get paid til Wednesday so I won’t be buying ours til then

Scouse Hibee
21-02-2020, 11:46 AM

It’s quite right that the club respect ST holders and allow them to buy their own seat for cup games.

GreenCastle
21-02-2020, 02:25 PM
It’s quite right that the club respect ST holders and allow them to buy their own seat for cup games.

As a ST holder - I'm really not that precious over my seat. I would prefer the stadium to have a better atmosphere if they sell out the lower tiers (North and West) and East 1st.

There is no logic making the same decisions as previous games with massive empty gaps all over the place.

Would probably be cheaper to fill lower parts of stadium than open up the top tiers and waste £ on stewards / police / food etc.

Scouse Hibee
21-02-2020, 02:41 PM
As a ST holder - I'm really not that precious over my seat. I would prefer the stadium to have a better atmosphere if they sell out the lower tiers (North and West) and East 1st.

There is no logic making the same decisions as previous games with massive empty gaps all over the place.

Would probably be cheaper to fill lower parts of stadium than open up the top tiers and waste £ on stewards / police / food etc.

It’s not about being precious, if a ST holder wants to sit in their own seat for cup games then there should always be provision to allow it.

B.H.F.C
21-02-2020, 02:45 PM
It’s not about being precious, if a ST holder wants to sit in their own seat for cup games then there should always be provision to allow it.

But a season ticket is only for league games.

If they did something that might help improve the atmosphere a bit or reduce costs I’d be fine without my season ticket seat for a game that I can’t use my season ticket for. There are thousands of other good seats to choose from.

linlithgowhibbie
21-02-2020, 03:26 PM

Cannot understand why we should sit in lower sections so it looks better on tv, good chance of being soaked if raining and worse view!!! No ta

Possibly don't sell tickets for end sections(unless demand is there) so folk are more compact together, may be a better idea imho.

Scouse Hibee
21-02-2020, 03:27 PM
But a season ticket is only for league games.

If they did something that might help improve the atmosphere a bit or reduce costs I’d be fine without my season ticket seat for a game that I can’t use my season ticket for. There are thousands of other good seats to choose from.

ST holders should always be given the privilege of purchasing their own seat for cup games, so many of us purchase our own seats because we want to sit in the same environment that we sit in for league games amongst the same people.

Moulin Yarns
21-02-2020, 03:32 PM
ST holders should always be given the privilege of purchasing their own seat for cup games, so many of us purchase our own seats because we want to sit in the same environment that we sit in for league games amongst the same people.

I imagine that there's a fair number who want to change seats to get away from some of the bams that are in the same area. 😉

GreenCastle
21-02-2020, 03:43 PM
Cannot understand why we should sit in lower sections so it looks better on tv, good chance of being soaked if raining and worse view!!! No ta

Possibly don't sell tickets for end sections(unless demand is there) so folk are more compact together, may be a better idea imho.

Where did I say for it to look better on TV ?

Would you rather go to a game with a good atmosphere or not ?

Hibs aren’t getting this right and I really hope they start to realise it.

SquashedFrogg
21-02-2020, 03:51 PM

It's been pointed out on here that the FFL is currently empty for the ICT game. Now's the perfect opportunity for those who want to move there to show the club what can be done.

B.H.F.C
21-02-2020, 04:29 PM
It's been pointed out on here that the FFL is currently empty for the ICT game. Now's the perfect opportunity for those who want to move there to show the club what can be done.

Did they not try to do that once before and the club put a stop to it?

SquashedFrogg
21-02-2020, 04:34 PM
Did they not try to do that once before and the club put a stop to it?

No idea.

my left peg
21-02-2020, 06:23 PM
No idea.Yes they did ....league cup game against I think Ross county in 2018,the singing section bought 200 tickets in the FFL,and the club refunded there money and stopped all sales of adult tickets only in that section.

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk

Keith_M
21-02-2020, 06:32 PM

I'm with you on this.

I totally refuse to sing if I have to sit anywhere in the stadium other than the FF Lower.

All those Mime Artists in the East Stand presumably feel the same :wink:

tamig
21-02-2020, 06:32 PM
Yes they did ....league cup game against I think Ross county in 2018,the singing section bought 200 tickets in the FFL,and the club refunded there money and stopped all sales of adult tickets only in that section.

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk
It also carried on for a few other cup games. Pain in the erse. And I have an ST for there.

Since90+2
21-02-2020, 06:37 PM
No idea.

They did. The clubs actually refunded paid for tickets.

Chuck Rhoades
21-02-2020, 07:15 PM

They tried that before and the club, immaturely, spat the dummy, removed the full FFL from public sale impacting the wider support.

linlithgowhibbie
22-02-2020, 09:56 AM

You didn't, I apologise, others have previously, my thoughts still stand, don't make me have to sit in lower areas if I don't want to. As for "Do I want good atmosphere" of course I do. I've been standing/singing/chanting in S43 since it opened and know exactly how it has changed over the years.:agree: